Whispers of Regret

By mysterious_maissa

Delving into the narrative of an Omega's anguish and the downfall of a Trueblood. Alice once embraced the not... More

Introduction
Chapitre 1
Chapitre 2
Chapitre 3
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6
Chapitre 7
Chapitre 8
Chapitre 9
Chapitre 10
Chapitre 11
Chapitre 12
Chapitre 13
Chapitre 14
Chapitre 15
Chapitre 16
Chapitre 17
Chapitre 18
Chapitre 19
Chapitre 20
Chapitre 21
Chapitre 22
Chapitre 23
Chapitre 25
Chapitre 26
Chapitre 27
Chapitre 28
Chapitre 29
Chapitre30
Chapitre 31
Chapitre 32
Chapitre 33
Chapitre 34
Chapitre 35
Chapitre 36
Chapitre 37
Chapitre 38
Chapitre 39
Chapitre 40
Chapitre 41
Chapitre 42
Chapitre 43
Chapitre 44
Chapitre 45
Chapitre 46
Chapitre 47
Chapitre 48
Chapitre 49
Chapitre 50
Chapitre 51
Chapitre 52
Chapitre 53
chapitre 54
Chapitre 55
Chapitre 56
Chapitre 57
Chapitre 58
chapitre 59
Epilouge

Chapitre 24

3.4K 77 9
By mysterious_maissa

"Sweet dreams, puppy" Alice placed the book she was reading to tomy upon her request, on the table and tucked her sleeping pup inside the warm duvet, bending down to kiss his head she walked out of the room silently.

"Ali.."

She was going downstairs towards her room aka guest room when she was stopped by the one and only person she despised the most.

"Where are you going?" she turned around to look at the alpha boredly. "Where do you think I'm going. Towards my room" she says coldly and was going to turned around again when..

"But why? Sleep here. In our room" Alpha insisted.

"Our room? I just love the way your opinion changed so drastically" Alice taunted coldly. "I never said something like that, Ali" Ithan frowned almost offended. "Whatever, I'm not in the mood" she was yet again stop by the male when he yanked her towards himself and pushed her against the wall gently, pinning her.

"Ithan, what is your problem?!" she gritted her teeth to stop herself from shouting and wake up her pup. Ithan simply stayed silent and stare at her, when she look up at him with angry and pissed out expression, he was caught up to that fond and love gaze ithan was looking at her with a hint of vulnarability on the corners of her dark black orbs. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, it's like the invisible power that's pushing him towards her and force him to hold her intense gaze.

Ithan traied his fingers up alice arms slowly sending jolts of current-like-tingles into both of their whole body. Alice tried so hard not to give into the sensation, she did, but she failed when a sighed left her mouth at the touch. Contentment filling her whole and the warmth that crept up to her neck cupping it and caressing his thumbs at her sharp jaw so delicately causing her to wherper lowly almost unaudiable if it wasn't the thick silence of the night ithan wouldn't be able to hear it.

Alice was still weak for the Alpha's touch which she longed before-but now is also not able to control her instincts.

Ithan lean closer, so closer for the omega's comfort zone but Alice hate herself for not stopping the male, she hate that she can't stop herself from leaning into the warm and gentle touch. They were almost breathing in each other's mouth, alice was sure if she move even the slightest bit she could touch the alpha's lips with her own.

But the alpha has other plans even if he was tempted to reached that plump lips, he move upwards and gently placed his lips on her forehead, kissing her sofly there. Alice took a shaky breath feeling her eyes sting because she was feeling so small infront of alpha, she was weak for his touch.nShe hated it with passion.

"I love you" ithan move his lips just to wherpered it, gazing at her with fondness and so much affection. However, Alice freeze, heart starts beating at the fast rate nearly pounding her chest, hands shaking when she look up at the male with wide teary eyes.

She open her mouth to say something when ithan placed his finger on her lips, shushing her. He connected their foreheads together. "I know, you think I'm not serious and just playing with your feelings, and acting all of ther" he rub his thumb against the omega's lower lip and shake his head. "but that's not true and even if you denied and refuse to believe me ther will never change that my heart now starts beating for the most beautiful person i've layed my eyes on." He cup her right cheek, quickly removing the lonely tear that her precious eyes has left. "but how unlucky I'm that i never saw that before and hurted that precious love of mine the most and realized it when it was too late" he kissed her left eyesbrow lightly. "when i've gone too far to even begged for her mercy, it looks so small."

Alice stays there frozen listening to the male that was making her feel miserable, frustrating her because she was conflicted. She wants to stop the alpha to say the words that she no longer wanted to hear but at the same time she can't stop her heart that feeling something it shouldn't have anymore listening to her.

"But I'm so selfish because i still want to win your heart and heal it carefully with my love after wounding it myself painfully by not giving you the same love" he kissed her nose. "I'm not strong like you alice, I'm so weak. I can't handle your hatred even when I deserved it. I can't control my love and feelings that wants to give you everything and get your affection in return, to make you happy and lively." Alpha gaze deeply into the omega's eyes, with pure raw love. "I'm so guilty alice believe me when i say I feel miserable everytime i saw you but isn't allowed to touch you, to show you my feelings. I feel useless when I'm not succeeding in getting your attention." Ithan let the hopeless tear run down his eyes.

"I-I don't know how you did it, how you handle my ignorance, how you cope with my coldness-but moonlove, I can't. I can't handle it, it's so hard, so painful. It's tearing me apart." He reached down and placed his one hand on alice's waist gently and another on her face caressing her cheek bone. "You're so strong even as an omega you proved me wrong,

you proved me im weak, a trueblood. You proved how you carry yourself, how you never lose your strength even after getting treat badly by your alpha."

"I lost it moonlove..." he sniffed.

"A trueblood lost against his omega lost against his emotinal strength lost against his lovelost against his mate proved himself worthless and untrustworthy to his omegaprove himself weak against his omega."

Alice look down and let her sobs of relief came out of her throat. Her heart feels light, the shame and humiliation she felt that made an permanant place in her soul-suddenly lift up and lose her body. She feels light and loss of that heaviness she has from years ago. She's free, free from the build up emotions and those humiliation. Her body and heart free from the tension.

"I can do anything to prove myself trust worthy to you, to be able to earn your heart. I will made myself worthy for your love and believe me moonlove, I will do anything to earn it, to win you and your heart." He says hope and determination casted his face and heart. Alice look up at him, brown orbs meets the dark orbs, both were shining with salty water.

"Anything?" Omega's voice was firm and collected eyes boring into that black orbs she used to see galaxies in. Suddenly ithan feels his heart drop in his stomach seeing the unreadable face of the latter. But he won't back out now when he promise to prove herself to be worth her mate. "Anything, you just have to say" confident and serious he declared.

"Remove that mark from my neck and release me from the cage. Can you do that?"

Ithan world collapsed right then and there, his eyes wide and his hands slip from the omega's body as he stumbled backwards, shock and disbelief iched his face, heart stop for a moment as he find himself breathless.

Alicec huckled bitterly. "What? I Can't do that?" She shake her head knowingly. "This time your wolf also won't stop you since I'm the one who's asking for the rejection then what's the problem? Why don't we reject each other and free ourselves from this toxic relation?" Ignoring her aching heart and a wherpering wolf just at the thought of rejection she continued. "Where gone your promises and the confident? Already backing away" Alice tsked dissappointedly. "Knew it, they are just as fake as you!" she harshly spoke.

Ithan growled lowly, eyes glowing red as he lunged forward catching the omega off guard as he growled on her face, her back roughly contacting against the wall. "How dare you to even think of rejection, let alone asking!" He snarled on her face with glowing blood red eyes.

But alice wasn't scared, she didn't wherper or flinched, she didn't craned her neck in submission, she didn't submit. Simply because the alpha infront of her wasn't asking for submission, he wasn't demanding her wolf to back down, he wasn't angry. The alpha was hurt. His eyes glowing but not from the anger but from pain. Alpha snarled not because he was offended that a mere omega talk like that to him instead, his eyes showed fear and vulnrability. His tight hold against the omega's shoulders wasn't bruising but trembling.

Alpha was hurt, beyond scared to lose his omega, just the mere thought leave him cowering.

And for the first time in a long time alice feels the warmth, feels alive and not so lonely. She feels her alpha sheer fear that were so raw through their bond that she wherpered in guilt. Regret ever mentioning the rejection cause she feels how she made her alpha so hurt from her words, how it pained her.

"Just think deeply for once-can you live without me?" Alpha walked out her room after wherpering in such a painful voice that left the omega shocked.

She quickly locked the door of her room and slides down onto the floor, cluching her knees close to her chest, crying. "No! No! I hate him, I hate him, I HATE HIM!" She kept repeated like a mantara. She fisted the fabric close to her heart hiccuping. "Not again please please, don't fall-again.."
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or perhaps he never ever fell out of love all these time.

___________

That was long (~>_<~)
Share your thoughts? Do you like it or was it too dramatic? (^_-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 8.7K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
118K 3.2K 41
She began to fear every sound since she had met him. With every step she looked over her shoulder. Fear of him kept her wary. Trying to run from the...
79.2K 1.5K 35
Having been blessed by wonderful parents, a few years of her growth were enough to mold such a beauty. Her once-perfect life ended with her parents'...
227K 7K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...