The Successor (My Hero Academ...

Af Random_Tarnished

All for One and One for All. Two quirks who's users have been in an unending war against the other, where One... Mere

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1:The Successors Are Chosen
Chapter 2:The First Attack
Chapter 3:Entrance Exam
Chapter 4:First day of school
Chapter 5:Battle Training
Chapter 6:An emotional talk
Chapter 7:A sudden change of plan
New Waifu!!!
Chapter 8:USJ
Bio (Session 2)
Chapter 9:Family
Chapter 10:The sports festival begins
Chapter 11:Cavalry Battle
Chapter 12:The Tournament (part 1)
Chapter 13:The Tournament (part 2)
Chapter 14:The Tournament (Part 3)
Chapter 15:The Tournament (Final)
Chapter 16:New members
chapter 17:Training begins
Chapter 18:A Wider Perspective On Things
Chapter 19:Back to school
Chapter 21:Final Exam/worst team imaginable
Chapter 22:A short fight, new allies, and new enemies
Chapter 23:The big leagues
Chapter 24:Followers

Chapter 20:A revelation

1.3K 43 36
Af Random_Tarnished

-(Y/N)'s POV-

After our little race for Hero Training, everyone had gone back to the locker rooms to get back into our school uniforms, with the boys and girls being separated into two different changing rooms.

Of course, as I was getting back into my uniform, everyone was commenting on how they preformed in the training.

"Kirishima:I need to work on my mobility."

"Tokoyami:You must compensate for it by gathering information."

"Denki:That'll put me a step behind everyone. I'm jealous of guys like you and Sero."

"(Y/N):I can understand why. At least their quirks don't make them idiots when used."

"Denki:Oh come on man! Low blow!"

Despite Denki seemingly anger at my comment, he quickly started laughing with us.

Honestly, I feel like these people are family.....which is why I hope all of them will join me, and not fight against me.

-3rd POV-

While the boys were having fun, laughing and joking around, the girls were also having their own fun.

Considering she was the new girl, Akari thought it would be best to get to know her new classmates better by asking a few questions.

"Akari:Hey, Tsuyu?"

"Tsuyu:Just call me Tsu. *Ribbit*"

"Akari:U-Uh, okay? You and (Y/N) seem close. Are you two together or something?"

"Tsuyu:Yeah, we are."

Suddenly, the other girls got interested in the current topic, with the ever energetic Mina speaking next.

"Mina:How long have you had a crush on him anyway, Tsu?"

"Tsuyu:Since I was five, or six."

Now that info threw everyone for a loop, surprising all of them.

"Momo:You've know each other for that long?"

"Uraraka:How did you two meet?"

"Tsuyu:We went to the same kindergarten. Thinking back, he's not changed much since then."

-Flashback-

A few years ago, back when Tsuyu had finally manifested her quirk, she'd gained a little tadpole tail that made her stand out from the other kids.

Of course, whenever she and the other kids were alone, a few of the boys with more flashy quirks would bully her for her little tail.

Currently, when the kids were playing outside, a boy tripped Tsu causing her to fall to the ground, getting a few scratches from the pebbles.

The boy and a few of his friends laughed at her, as the main boy who tripped her up started making small stones float around him with his quirk.

"Bully:Look boys, the dirty toad fell down again."

As the boys continued to laugh at her, the little Tsu was on the verge of crying.

"???:Hey!"

That's when he arrived.

(Y/N) walked over to Tsu, standing beside her with the left side of his head and his left arm covered in fire, which didn't seem to hurt him at all.

For some reason, (Y/N) was much taller then any other kid in their group, being half a head taller then everyone else as if he was one of the older kids.

In their group, (Y/N) was seen as the leader, or top dog, which made the bullies afraid of him.

"(Y/N):She's a cute frog, not a dirty toad. Now leave her alone, or else you'll know what fire feels like."

The main bully tried to come up with a comeback, only to be scared away when (Y/N) completely covered the left side of his body in fire, causing the bullies to run away.

With the bullies gone, the fire partially covering (Y/N) disappeared as he helped Tsu to her feet, brushing dirt off of her as she looked up at him with teary eyes.

"(Y/N):You okay?"

All Tsu could do was nod her head, as she looked up at (Y/N), who still had pure, almost unnaturally white hair the would eventually change into his now permanent (H/C) hair. His right eye was also dark red, while his left eye was (E/C).

"(Y/N):You wanna play with me and my brother? He's just over there, by the sand pit."

(Y/N) pointed over to the large sand pit near the edge of the yard, with Tsu seeing a young Izuku waving at them with a big smile. Tsu also noticed tiny patches of bright blond hair under Izuku's green hair. Though these patches would eventually fade as he got older.

And so, for the rest of kindergarten, Tsu ended up playing with the Midoriya brothers, quickly growing a crush for her flaming knight, as she called him.

-End of Flashback-

As Tsu finished up her story, the other girls were hanging onto ever word she spoke.

"Tsu:And that's how we met."

After a few seconds of silence, Jiro was the first to speak.

"Jiro:Wait. (Y/N) had a red eye? But how come he doesn't now?"

"Tsuyu:He wears a contact to hide it. I never asked why."

"Toru:Well now I understand why you fell for him so quickly. He sounds like the boy of every girls dreams."

"Tsuyu:I can share him if you want."

It took the girls a few seconds to register what Tsu had said, but when they did, their reactions were the exact same.

"Girls:WHAT?!"

They all stared at Tsu in shock and confusion, while the frog girl just sat their silently.

"Jiro:Share him?! As in...you're okay with him having....m-multiple girlfriends?"

"Tsuyu:Yeah. It isn't weird to me."

"Momo:How is that not weird?!"

Tsu let out a quick sigh, before explaining herself.

"Tsuyu:It's normal in my family, well on my mom's side at least. My parents are the odd ones in the family, as my aunt has two wives and four husbands, most of my cousins all have their own harems by now. *Ribbit*, My grandma even had ten husbands who all outlived her, and now keep living together because they all see each other as family. *Ribbit*, For me, it's weird how people only have one partner at a time."

The room was completely silent, as all the girls processed what Tsu had just told them.

After a brief silence, Mina was the first to speak.

"Mina:Well you can keep him all to yourself, cause I ain't interested in him."

"Toru:Same here. He's a good guy with looks to match, but I've got my eye on another prize."

"Akari:Meh, I'm with them. Not interested."

After another brief silence, Jiro spoke next, with a small blush as she tapped her earphone jacks together nervously.

"Jiro:Uhh...w-would it be okay if...I wanted to share him?"

All of the girls just stared at Jiro, shocked at what she said making the purple haired girl even more embarrassed then before.

"Toru:You can't be serious."

"Jiro:I am okay!...If it isn't weird for them, then it's okay, right?!"

"Tsuyu:Actually, you'd have to see if (Y/N) is okay with sharing."

"Jiro:....Dammit."

Suddenly, Jiro walked out of the changing room, coming face to face with (Y/N), Kirishima, Sero, and Denki, who were all walking back to class together.

Before any of them could react, Jiro grabbed one of (Y/N)'s arms and started dragging him into the girls changing room, throwing him onto the ground and slamming the door closed.

Seeing this, Kirishima, Sero, and Denki saluted (Y/N), chuckling for the boy's unfortunate fate.

"Sero:Hope you survive Heaven, dude."

Inside the girls changing room, (Y/N) sat up on the floor, rubbing the back of his head as he wondered what was happening.

Jiro, who was still standing at the door quickly turned around to face the boy, with a massive blush covering her entire face.

"Jiro:Are you okay with a poly relationship?!"

The entire room was silent...again...as Jiro realised she may have made a big mistake.

As Jiro sunk to the floor in embarrassment, (Y/N) looked over to Tsu who gave him a thumbs up, with (Y/N) giving a thumbs up in return before answering Jiro's odd question.

"(Y/N):Yeah, if Froppy is, so am I."

Hearing this, Jiro became incredibly flustered as she tried to say something, but only muttering to herself before passing out from all the blood rushing to her head.

Before she hit the floor, (Y/N) quickly went over to her, laying her head on his lap like it was a pillow as Tsu made her way over to them, sitting down beside (Y/N) and resting her head on his shoulder.

"(Y/N):So are you gonna start dating other boys?"

"Tsuyu:No. You're all I need."

Hearing this, (Y/N) rested his head on Tsu's head, while the rest of the girls watched on.

"Mina:How are they so damn cute?"

"Toru:It's like a real life romance Anime, and I'm all for it."

After a few seconds, (Y/N) realised he was still in the girls changing room and quickly lifted Jiro's head off of his lap, carefully putting her onto Tsu's lap instead, before opening the door to leave.

(Y/N) arrived back to the 1-A classroom, finding the rest of the boys were already there.

Seeing his arrival, Kirishima, Sero, and Denki quickly walked up to him, with Sero putting his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"Sero:There you are. We were starting to think they drained you dry, if you know what I mean."

"(Y/N):Ah, nothing like that happened."

"Kirishima:Then what did happen?"

"Denki:Yeah. Give us all the details, man."

"(Y/N):Well...let's just say I have a second girlfriend now."

After a brief silence, Kiri, Denki, and Sero all started laughing. Unable to believe (Y/N).

"Denki:Okay dude, you can tell us the truth now."

"(Y/N):I'm serious. You can ask her yourself when she comes in."

"Sero:And who would your supposed second girlfriend be, exactly?"

"(Y/N):Jiro."

"Sero:Then let's wait and find out the truth."

The four boys started waiting for the girls to arrive, and in the time they were waiting, (Y/N) noticed someone was missing.

"(Y/N):Hey, where's Izuku?"

"Kirishima:He went to have a private talk with All Might. He's probably just getting a few tips on how to control his strength."

"Denki:Man, getting private lessons with All Might. I wish I was Deku."

Finally, the girls arrived to the classroom with Jiro and Uraraka being the first ones to walk in.

"Jiro:That had to have been a dream, there's no way-"

Before Jiro could finish her sentence, she was interrupted by Denki.

"Denki:Are you (Y/N)'s second girlfriend with Tsu?"

Jiro stopped in her tracks, staring at the four boys before focusing on (Y/N) as another massive blush covered her face, and she passed out again from blood rushing to her head.

This time, Tsu was the one to catch Jiro while (Y/N) smirked in victory.

"Sero:Holly shit, you were telling the truth..."

Denki and Kirishima put their hands on (Y/N)'s shoulders, looking at him in a new light.

"Denki:Do you have a secret chick magnet quirk?"

(Y/N) laughed at Denki's question, not giving an answer as he helped Tsu sit Jiro down at her desk, while the rest of the boys looked on confused.

"Iida:Is she okay? Does she need to go to the nurse's office?"

"(Y/N):No, she just passed out from embarrassment is all."

"Tokoyami:What would cause such a thing?"

"Tsuyu:She's in a poly relationship with me and (Y/N)."

The boys of 1-A had a few different reactions to that piece of news.

Tokoyami and Bakugo just gave (Y/N) a nod of respect between men.

Iida was trying to process what he heard, as it was such a foreign concept to him.

The rest of the boys, well.....they didn't know how to react.

And the girls? Well....two of them were thinking over things.

-(Y/N)'s POV-

After Jiro had woken up and accepted the fact I was now dating both her and Froppy at the same time, we all went to have lunch in the cafeteria.

Once we got our trays, me, Froppy, and Jiro all sat down at a table together, with the two of them sitting either side of me.

"Jiro:So...we're actually a thing now, huh?"

"(Y/N):I always knew you were just a Tsundere, to shy to admit your-"

Before I could finish, Jiro stabbed one of her earphone jacks into my head and blasted sound into my skull, which was painful.

"(Y/N):Okay, okay, I'll stop."

I rubbed the side of my head, as Jiro snuggled closer to me, which was just adorable.

Of course, Tsu had to do the same thing, snuggling as close as she could to me.

If looks could kill, the jealous stares from the other male students would've set me on fire.

Sucks to be them I guess.

Also, my mom is gonna have a heart attack when she hears about this.

-3rd POV-

At the end of school, Izuku knocked on a door leading to the lounge All Might was in, waiting for him.

After knocking, Izuku walked into the room, seeing All Might in his skinny form sitting on a couch, looking somewhat downtrodden, and tired..... maybe even nervous.

"All Might:Have a seat."

Izuku could tell something was different with his idol, which made him nervous as he sat down on a stool opposite All Might, with a small table separating the two.

"All Might:You went through a lot, huh? I'm sorry I couldn't be nearby."

"Izuku:That's...not something you need to apologise for, All Might...More importantly...Um, what did you mean when you wanted to talk about One for All?"

"All Might:I heard, that the Hero Killer got a lick of your blood."

"Izuku:Oh, yes. His quirk was one that could keep someone from moving after ingesting their blood...What about it?"

"All Might:Do you remeber what I said when I gave you my power?"

"Izuku:Eat this."

"All Might:No, not that part."

Hearing this, Izuku's face went back to normal as he listened closely to what All Might said next.

"All Might:I said that it didn't matter what it was as long as you took in my DNA."

Once he heard that, Izuku quickly stood up in fear taking All Might by surprise.

"Izuku:Th-Then d-don't tell me, the H-Hero Killer has One for All now?!"

"All Might:No, that's not it...I thought you might've been worried about that, but...I see, you forgot about it, huh?"

Once Izuku calmed down and sat back down on the stool, All Might continued talking.

"All Might:One for All cannot be transferred to anyone unless the bearer wishes it. It cannot be stolen by force. It can be transferred by force, though. It's a special quirk. Yes, and this is how it came to be..."

Finally, Izuku was about to hear the origins of One for All....though both him and All Might were unaware that someone.....or something, was listening to their conversation.

"All Might:One for All was derived from a certain quirk that existed in the past....and has now resurfaced..."

"Izuku:Huh?"

"All Might:The name of that quirk.....is All for One....the name of the Villain that sudden appear almost a year ago, then resurfaced leading the attack on USJ, then attacked Hosu City. His main quirk let's him steal other quirks from people and make them his, and let's him give those quirks to others."

Izuku couldn't believe what he was hearing.....he thought that it was just people seeing things, or that the Villian was using gadgets to mimic having multiple quirks.....but hearing All Might say it was real....made his terrified.

"Izuku:"All"...Everything for one person...?"

"All Might:The All for One that you know of, isn't the first to hold that name or quirk. Back when superpowers were first showing up, before society had figured out how to deal with the changes, there was the original One for All. With the appearance of quirks, suddenly, what made someone a normal human crumbled away. With just that, laws lost their meaning, and the progress of civilization stopped. It was literal decay.

"Izuku:"If superpowers had never appeared, then humans would be taking interstellar holidays by now". Someone important said that in the past."

"All Might:That's right. During that chaotic period, there was someone who was the first to unify all the people. He was the first to wield All for One. He stole quirks from people and with his overwhelming power, he spread his influence. He moved people in a calculating way, committing evil acts to his heart's content. In the blink of an eye, he became the leader of the evildoers and ruled over Japan."

The more All Might spoke, the more scared Izuku became, as if the first All for One had that much power, then the new one would be just as strong, if not stronger. But there was still one question at the back of his mind he had to ask.

"Izuku:I often see rumers about this online, but isn't that a fabrication? It's not in the textbooks or anything, and a quirk like that can't possibly exist. It would go against everything we know about quirks..."

"All Might:To answer your first question, they can't put secret dealings in the textbooks, can they? If people get powers, they look for places to use them. And as for All for One being impossible, quirks make the impossible, possible."

Now, Izuku had no choice to believe All Might was telling the truth, even though he believed him to begin with.

"Izuku:How does this relate to One for All?"

"All Might:I said that All for One could give quirks to others, right? The original wielder made others trust him or surrender to him by giving them quirks. But apparently, there were many given quirks who could not bear the burden and became like living dolls who couldn't speak. Just like the Nomus. Meanwhile, there were also quirks that changed or mixed when they were passed on. The original All for One had a quirkless younger brother. His brother was small and sickly, but he had a strong sense of justice. It pained him to see his older brother's deeds, so he kept resisting him. The original All for One forced a quirk that could stockpile power onto his younger brother. At this point, it is impossible to know if that was out of kindness or to force him into submission."

By now....Izuku was beginning to realise where this story was heading.

"Izuku:Don't tell me..."

"All Might:Yeah. He was thought to be quirkless, but there was something inside him. Something that neither he himself nor those around him noticed. He had a useless quirk that could pass on quirks!"

All Might threw his arms out wide to emphasise what he was about to say.

"All Might:The quirk to stockpile power mixed with the quirk to pass on quirks. That was the origin of One for All."

The room was silent as Izuku took everything in, as All Might brought down his arms, relaxing.

"All Might:It's ironic that justice always comes from evil."

"Izuku:Hey wai-! I understand how that cane about, but why does the first All for One matter so much when a new one is on the loose?"

"All Might:Because I suspect the first All for One is still alive. He and his successor can steal quirks, you know. Anything goes. A quirk to stop aging...he probably stole something like that. The Symbol of Evil was pretty much immortal...with the huge difference in their combat abilities and the state of society at the time, the defeated younger brother decided to entrust his quirk to future generations. He believed that even if he couldn't win them, if he slowly cultivated the power, them one day, it would become strong enough to stop his older brother. And then, when it was my turn, I was finally able to defeat him!"

Suddenly, All Might's tone turned into one of regret and anger, as he began to finish this part of the story.

"All Might At least, that's what I thought, but he survived and has found a successor of his own, moving as the brain behind the League of Villains."

All Might stood up, walking over to the window and staring out at the city, while Izuku was sitting, listening to his story with a small tinge of fear forming in his heart.

"All Might:One for All is power inherited to defeat All for One, so to speak. You may one day have to fight against this great evil...This is harsh on you, but-"

"Izuku:I'll do my best!"

All Might looked back at Izuku, seeing the boy with a fire behind his eyes, as he spoke with clear determination.

"Izuku:I'll do whatever you ask of me, no matter what it is!"

Now, Izuku stood up, his determination growing bit by bit.

"Izuku:As long as your with me, I can do anything! That's what it feels like!"

The room went completely silent with a small bead of sweat fell down All Might's face, as the Number One Hero tired to muster up the courage to tell Izuku what he needed to hear, despite how much it would hurt the boy.

Sadly.....he couldn't do what needed to be done.

"All Might:Thank you..."

Finally, the two left the room as Izuku began walking home, with All Might watching him walk down the hall.

But what All Might didn't see....or more accurately was unable to see....was the spectral shadow, that took the vague form of a man with a long braided ponytail, floating beside him.

On the floor directly below All Might, was (Y/N), who had been using his partially awakened Stand to spie on the two.

"(Y/N):By the time my brother faces me, All Might, you won't be able to stand by his side."

-(Y/N)'s POV-

After school had ended, and the sun was starting to set, I sat on a barstool in the hideout, while Shigaraki sat at one of the booths, Hawks leaned against the table in front of her, Rei who was playing a game of darts, and Kurogiri stood behind the bar counter.

Our new...recruits...Jiro, Kirishima, and Tsu, stood near the edge of the bar, staring at me as I was wearing my All for One suit, mask on.

"Shigaraki:So these are the new members, Master?"

"(Y/N):Yes, my classmates."

"Hawks:This is turning into a kids clubhouse. Though, from what I saw at the Sports Festival, you guys have lots of potential."

Kirishima, and my girlfriends stared at Hawks, considering he was the Number Three Hero and all, it was understandable.

"Kirishima:You're Hawks...The Number Three Hero."

"Hawks:Yep. Pleasure to see you kids again."

Next, they turned their attention to Rei, who was throwing darts at a dart board that had several pictures of Endeavor on it.

"Rei:I'm Rei Todoroki. Mother of your classmate, Shoto Todoroki. And the woman who Endeavor should never have hurt."

"(Y/N):Now that introductions are over, let's move onto business. If we hope to strip away the veil the False Heroes plaguing our society hide behind, we need more people on our side."

"Kurogiri:In that case, we can round up more street thugs to increase our numbers like last time."

I could tell Kirishima, Froppy, and Jiro were...uncomfortable about what Kurogiri said.

The League of Villains did attack USJ after all, so I can understand where their coming from.

"Rei:No. We need people who actually believe in our message, not criminals seeking to cause unnecessary chaos."

"Kurogiri:In that case, there is a well know broker who goes by Giran. He can help us find the people your looking for, sir."

"(Y/N):Alright. You get into contact with him, while I prepare to remove a threat to my secret."

Everyone was intrigued by what I said, especially Shigaraki. Though Rei kept throwing her darts at the pictures of Endeavor.

"Shigaraki:What is this threat, Master?"

"(Y/N):The student of class 1-B, Neito Monoma. His quirk, Copy, let's him mimic the quirk...or quirks...of anyone he touches. I'll let you guys figure out why that's a problem."

It took a few seconds, but Kirishima was the first one to figure it out.

"Kirishima:If he touches you, he'd get all of your quirks and figure out you're All for One!"

"(Y/N):Exactly. The Summer Camp will be the perfect opportunity to...remove him from the board."

"Jiro:Don't tell me-"

"(Y/N):I won't kill him under any circumstances. I'm not a monster, Jiro."

My classmates let out a sigh of relief. I guess I could've worded it better.

"(Y/N):Alright, it's getting late, and I need to introduce Jiro to my mom-god that is a serious tone shift."

"Hawks:You can say that again."

"(Y/N):God that'd a serious tone shift."

Even though he couldn't see my face, Hawks knew I had a smug grin taunting him under my mask.

"Hawks:I should've seen that coming."

At that moment, I'd noticed Shigaraki was wearing her hand mask and had been silent for a while, which was suspicious.

"(Y/N):Shigaraki, have you been listening?"

"Shigaraki:...No."

"(Y/N):......Why?"

"Shigaraki:......I accidentally decayed the bathroom door."

"(Y/N):The entire door?"

"Shigaraki:Yeah."

"(Y/N):That is the third time this week and it's Monday. How do keep doing this?"

As our talk devolved into just, random little arguments and discussions, I realised the League of Villains was slowly turning into a nearly dysfunctional family that would probably die for each other in the future.

Honestly, to me that seems like the best group to beat the false Heroes, just people who were hurt and are seeking to bring an end to the system that made them.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

90.5K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
662 11 8
This story starts with the fight between All Might and All for One. Tomura Shigaraki is devastated by his masters loss, so he comes up with a plan t...
41.5K 1K 40
All Might's power is good, All for One's is better. What if someone, that is quirkless, got All for One's ability? #1 allforone 2/14/22 (Great Valent...
36.4K 1K 24
Y/N was adopted by all for one at a young age. You lost your parents in a fire after all might wasn't able to save them. All for one saved you and in...