the fries feud (a ronald mcdo...

By ronaldmcdonaldchild

ever since mr. burger king set his big brown orbs on ronald mc donald, he hated him for his stupid goofy smil... More

ronnie's ex (rondald's pov)
first date??burgery king pov
my omega 💞🤤
who is the father???!?
baby baby
daddy test
the end..or is it?

love at first fries - burger king pov

758 8 4
By ronaldmcdonaldchild

as soon as i saw his shocking red hair, the color of my favorite condiment,ketchup, i knew i was gonna fuck him up. only one fry maker can be in this town.
"I AM KING OF THIS HERE BURGER JOINT LEAVE NOW OR YOU WILL FACE THE FRYER"
i screamed, beckoning towards The Fryer, his face covered in scars and burns from his time frying fries...and other things.
the ketchup clown man giggled and took out a large heinz ketchup bottle, squirting it all over the floor before lying down in the red sauce and rolling around.
"care to join me handsome?" i knew his plot. this was the ritual to claim a fast food place and i would not let him succeed. i pulled out a hair straightener and plugged it in.
"careful. your precious hair may get heat damage. i don't have heat protector."
he giggled and kicked his feet back and forth before army crawling away out the door.
i stood there speechless. how could this man do this to me. his red piercing orbs stayed in my mind and i vowed to take him down. goodbye ketchup clown.  good bye....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.1K 33
I will try to update every week or so
996K 89.2K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
26K 756 27
LAENYS VELARYON, Lady of the Tides, princess of Dragonstone, youngest daughter of Corlys Velaryon-Lord of the Tides-and Rhaenys Targaryen-the Queen W...
43.4K 1K 10
Jay x Matthew - Big Mouth fanfic ft. Jessi x Missy Yeah, I'm sorry this is super gay...