His Omega | Kagehina | Omega...

By ShoyoHinata_Offical

Kagehina again, lol. Potential Triggers! "I'm not telling you anything!" I said. "Ok then, I'll let you ha... More

Back Story
Escaping?
Meeting An Alpha
New Home
Trust?..
Im Not Telling!
Going back
(Not A Chapter, A/N)
Friend?
What?-
Fine
Stolen ๏ฟผ
Worried Alpha
Saving and earning Trust.

Escaping The Alphas House

382 12 7
By ShoyoHinata_Offical

I ran faster, as he was chasing me. I didn't know the house that well but I remember where the front door was. I ran to the front door and opened it and ran out.

Just then I saw the spikey raven haired Alpha start chasing me.
I ran out and wondered why I wasn't getting shocked, but I didn't care. I was escaping today. I ran to the gate and climed up and over it.

I jumped off the gate and just them both Alpha's reached the gate. I quickly ran off. They opened the gate and ran after me.

** A Few Hours Later **

I was in a forest of some sort now and I lost them. I am now looking for my family. Then I hear something from behind me and I look. Its an alpha but he is extremely tall, like 6'2 or something.

I pin my ears back and I growl at him."Tch I'm not scared of a small Omega like you, Why would I be?" He said. I turned so I'm fully facing him. I glare at him. He had brown eyes and blonde hair he was also wearing glasses.

I slowly backed away from him, not letting him out of my sight. As soon as I was far enough away from him, I ran deeper into the forest. I was lost now, and I had that tall alpha around.

He was probably walking towards me. Just as soon as that thought finished I felt a hand on my left shoulder. I jumped and quickly got away and glared and growled at Tobio.

Then I realized it was him and stopped growling a little. "It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you" Tobio said. "Yeah, Yeah, Everyone says it, and no one means it!" I yelled.

TOBIO POV:

'What did he experience?.. Whatever happened badly traumatized him..' I thought. "Shoyo.. I mean it, I would never hurt you. It seems like you have already been through enough.. " I told him.

He just intensified his glare. I sigh. He looked away. "Can we just go home?.." I said. "Yeah, you can, I'm not." He said. "Why?" I asked. He just stayed quiet.

--------
A/n: Sorry this is short and late, I have been really busy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 11.2K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
188K 9.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
368K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...