Mafia Princess

De koech_marcii

Feeling like the reason for my dad's downfall and being betrayed as if life couldn't get any worse Mais

chapter. 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter. 4
chapter 5
chapter 6.
chapter. 7
chapter.8
chapter. 9
CHAPTER. 10
chapter. 11
chapter. 12
not a chapter.
chapter. 13
chapter 14.
chapter 15
chapter. 16
chapter 17
chapter 19.
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25.
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34.
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Epilogue.

chapter 18.

41 6 0
De koech_marcii

I wake up in a room so empty that I can hear echo. I am not tied looks like whoever kidnapped me doesn't want to kill me.

Getting on a sitting position I whince when a sharp pain goes through my head. “shit.” I say quietly getting on my feeta and clutching my head.

“it's good you are finally awake. I was thinking of getting some ice cold water. ” a voice from behind me sturtles me and I quickly turn to face them.

He is approximately six feet tall and his blonde hair is neatly combed. He has looks alright. His eyes are a dark shade of grey and they stare into my face with boredom. His cheekbones are sharp and his jaw is set.
He is in grey sweatpants, a black vest that goes too well with his tanned skin and black canvas shoes. He is holding a long stick that goes way past his height.

“excuse me?! ” I exclaim. Folding my hands across my chest.

Without a word he ducks and sweeps my legs off the floor with the stick in his hands and I go flying to the ground hitting my butt.

“ouch. What the fuck mahn! ” I whine.

“you either defend yourself or better yet fight me if you want to avoid being wacked with this guy. ” he says gesturing to the stick in his hands.

“so you kidnapped me to fight?!”

“no and yeah. ” he smirks throwing the stick to the corner of the room and lowers himself in an attempt to fight.

That is when it downs on me that this is a gym and this is ... I don't know. Ella was supposed to be here.

Before I know it, he swings his right hand over my shoulder and I duck missing the blow I was about to receive on my neck.
“nice.. If you keep that up we might actually get along. ” he says jumping and flipping before sending a kick my way that lands on my butts and sends me reeling to the floor.

“shit.” I whince getting back up. “am so out of shape. ” I say to myself sending a kick his way and he is fast to miss throwing a punch on my nose and everything goes black for a second.

“you don't expect me to go soft you because you're a girl, do you?” he smirks when I roll my eyes and push a few red strands of the hair escaping the band hold off my face.

I need to try and defend myself this prick is going to break my bones. Another sudden kick comes for my chest after he flips and I also flip backwards missing the kick. “do you really need to kill me to prove that am bad with this fighting crap. Jeez! ” I complain.

“ you can use the stick if you need to. ” he says and I lower myself halfway down folding my hands and getting ready to throw a punch and when I realize he is going to jab and block the punch, I duck and sweep him off the ground.

Watching him fall makes me smirk widely. Mehn, that felt nice. He suddenly jumps to his feet and before I am able to pick the stick he holds my hand and twists it in such a way that I can't pick it, neither can I get my hand off his grip and he flips  us sending the both of us to the ground with him on top of me placing the stick on my neck.

I didn't see him pick the stick. “how did you do that?!” I exclaim trying to catch my breath.

He chuckles getting off me and offering his hand to help me get up. “you are not so bad for a beginner.” he laughs lightly running his fingers in his messy moist hair.

“you were not supposed to go hard in her mahn.” Ella says from somewhere behind me. I know her voice all too well.

“so you had a hand in my kidnapping. ” I whine walking to her and kissing a her cheek lightly.

She is in black training suit and her pitch black hair is tied in a tight ponytail.
“she is pretty good.” the blonde guy says packing up his staff.

“am assuming you didn't go through the formalities of introducing yourselfs.” Ella guesses right.

“we had our own kind of greetings. ” the guy smirks at his own words.

“You already know her. So Rob this is Sean. He has been training me the past few months and he was more than happy to lend a hand. ” he finishes.

Sean streaches his right hand and I gladly shake it. “it was nice meeting you miss falcon.” he says and I shake my head.

“please call me Rob, and honestly. ” I chuckle. “it was painful meeting you. ” I laugh rubbing my butt and we all laugh at that.

Still a little sour from falling and getting kicked.
He is a nice guy. That's all I can say about him for now.

“okay tomorrow same time? ” he asks and Ella nods.

“yeah.” she says and Sean leaves with his gym bag slang on his shoulder.

I turn to Ella as soon as Sean is out of hearing distance and I smile widely. “so who is the hot guy? ”

“He is my trainer.” she says like she hasn't told me that already.

“tell me something else. ” I pursuade narrowing my eyes dangerously.

“there is nothing going in between me and Sean and for you to suggest otherwise.” she starts to walk towards the door and I follow. “he is my aunt's son from Venezuela.” she finishes and I nod.

“well that explains the accent and the tanned skin.” I comment walking by her side.

We walk to her black sedan and she turns to me smiling, “I'll get you home. And here's your phone.” she keeps smiling and handing me the phone.

“why are you smilling? ” I ask knitting my eyebrows together.

“you are pretty difficult to kidnap. ” she laughs lightly and I roll my eyes walking to the other side of the car and sliding shotgun.

“was that really necessary? ” I ask strapping the seat belt across my chest.

“no, but it was fuuunnn. ” she yells at the top of her lungs turning the car and getting it on the road.

“how is my brother? ” I ask changing the topic and wondering how weird it is to ask someone else of my brother's well being yet we live in the same house.

“I should be asking you.” she says shifting a gear. “you're the sister.”

“you're the girlfriend.” I mirror her words.

“fine, he is okay we talked this morning.” that reminds me that it's almost noon and I have not had breakfast. No wander my stomach keeps complaining.

My phone rings. It's Arnold and I receive it placing the gadget on my ear.

Hello princess.
Arnold.

His deep voice flows into my ear and goosebumps rise in my skin. What is happening to me.

What's up?
Me

How is my beautiful princess doing?
Arnold.

Am fine except you left me yesternight.
Me

I glance at Ella who coughed at that and has a wide goofy grin and I punch her on the shoulder.

“whaat? ” she mouths.

You new that I was going to leave at some point. What are you doing this evening?
Arnold.

Nothing. Why?
Me.

Will you escort me to the ball?
Arnold.

What ball?
Me.

I'll explain everything later. So is that a yes?
Arnold

Do I have an option?
Me.

I ask knowing that he definitely wouldn't accept no for an answer.

No princess.
Arnold.

Okay.
Me

Then I'll send a driver to pick you up at exactly 8. See you then princess.
Arnold.

And he hangs up before I say another word.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.9K 381 20
I'm my father's daughter; ruthless and trained to be an assassin, but I'm also like my mother once was; compassionate, kind and torn between two men...
324 43 38
"Am so exhausted and angry those fools had the balls to cheat on me, my so called best friend and boyfriend of 3years but really am gonna make them p...
2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
10 0 7
When you meet someone for the first time, you just know whether or not they are a good person. I didn't with Axel Hart. He sat there with his fancy...