BLOOD MOON

By AYMari0

Rose has had a sad life for the past 7 years, just eating away her depression, until one crazy night she gets... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44

40

7 1 0
By AYMari0

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            LEXI POV

We have been getting things ready for the wedding and planning on the attack. Being around so many vampires have been a little hard on us. I am used to it, spent so many years with vampires. Yet this is different since i have so much freedom. Well, a little Ace won't stop following me around. I haven't had the chance to really sit down and think about how i feel. more or less, he doesn't give me space for me to think. 

He is there when i wake up and there when i am awake. He sometimes naps with me, not going to lie, it does feel great for someone to hold me as i sleep. 

"Hey, Miguel smelled a new vampire by the west of the island." Ace says as he runs towards me.

"I'll let Rose know, phase ok." I tell Ace. He then gets in position and phases into a giant black wolf. Ace then stands beside me. "Go to Glenda I'll be ok." I tell him but he whines letting me know he doesn't want to leave my side. 

"Ace you have to get Glenda, I'll be ok, now go!" I say. I run the opposite way. I then smell the new vampire scent. yet it's not new. It's like i have smelled him before. I try racking my brain as i try to remember where i have smelled that scent before, why do i know it?

I run into I think her name is Isabella. 

"Hey i think the spy is here." I whisper to her. 

"You think?" Isabella asks. 

"I have smelled him before, but Miguel says its new. I so i think it is a spy." I say.

"Ok I'll let Kane know." 

"Ace phased into a wolf and is letting everyone know." I say.

"Ok good, the wedding altar is looking good as well." Isabella says.

I stop in the middle of the conversation when i hear a howl. Someone is hurt. I see Rose and Kane in the distance, Rose looks worried because of the howl. I hear another howl and then i run. 

hearing Rose screaming for me, i then phase into my wolf form and run faster. I go after the scent. Running into Ace growling i walk next to him and see a vampire holding Glenda by the neck. Miguel runs next to us in his wolf form and stop in his track.

I then recognize the vampire. I feel the ground open beneath my feet as i feel a huge panic and terror go throughout my body. 

Ian. One of Abaddon's best followers, he would gang rape me a lot or just rape me, stab me or even break my bones just for fun. He also loved my pain. 

"Lexi, it is so nice to see you again, i missed you." Ian says as he squeezes tight his hands around Glenda's throat. Glenda yelps and Ace steps forward, putting his body over mind. 

Kane and Rose arrive with Felix and Brian. 

Rose tries to run to me, but Kane grabs her. 

"Ah it's the reunion i have been waiting for, Rose you have been very naughty!" Ian says. 

Kane's eyes begin to turn black as Rose stands there scared. 

"You come near me, and grandma gets it." Ian says. 

"Stop this!" Rose yells. 

"Abaddon is waiting for you." Ian says.

"Tell him to fuck himself." Rose yells. 

I let out a growl and Ace bumps his body on me. 

Ian tightens more his squeeze on Glenda i panic as her breathing gets raspier. I then run away from the scene and phase back. Putting the closest t-shirt i could find on. I run back on foot and Ian smiles. 

Ace growls at me. 

"Let her go! You are hurting her!" I yell. 

"Lexi get back." Rose yells at me. 

"Come with me and i won't kill her. Yet." Ian says. 

"Or you let her go and i won't kill you." Kane says. More vampires show and Ian digs his fingers into Glenda, her face begins to turn purple.

I then begin to panic. I pant as i feel the fear rise up in me. he is going to kill Glenda!

"Let her go!" Rose yells. 

I then run forward, Ace misses me by an inch and i manage to tackle Ian. 

"Lexi!" Rose screams. A large pair of cold arms grab me, I look behind to see Felix, Kane then goes in and grabs Ian's neck. 

Ian then begins to laugh. Rose is then there, grabbing Ian's arm and releasing Glenda who begins to cough. She can't breathe right. 

"Glenda!" I scream. Glenda holds on to my hands as she tries to breath. Lidia is by my side. 

Lidia touches her neck, Glenda's neck is turning red, from Ian. 

I look up and Kane punches Ian. Ian keeps laughing. 

"He is on his way." Ian says one last time before Kane rips his head off. Rose then runs to me, she holds me and looks at Glenda, then half the pack appear next to us. 

Ace returns in his human form. tears running down his cheek. 

Glenda looks around her scared as she tries to breath tears streaming down her cheeks. 

"Glenda breath slowly, you need to calm down." Lidia says. She then looks at me. "You need to have her calm down." 

I nod my head. "Glenda, Glenda its me." Glenda looks at me for a second her eyes are blood shot, her neck has completely turned black, you can see where his fingers and nails were. "You need to relax a bit, ok breath slowly." 

Glenda tries to breath slowly, but it sounds like there's no breathing at all. "Glenda." I cry.

Ace pulls me closer to him as he cries on my shoulder. They are all preparing for the worst to happen. But i don't want it to. I don't want to lose Glenda. I can't lose her. 

"Lexi." Rose touches my arm but i flinch away from her making her sad. Vampires keep hurting us. 

I can't blame Rose but i can be around them. 

"Just leave, take your kind with you." I say.

"Lexi." Rose cries out. 

"Just go!" I yell crying. 

"Don't push me away, please. Don't do it!" Rose cries out. Kane puts his hand on her shoulder, but she moves away. "Lexi?" Rose reaches out for my hand i don't move, I look at Glenda she begins to close her eyes and all i can do is cry. 

"Please don't." I cry. 

Glenda stares at all of us. She is able to move a little, she grabs my hand and Ace's hand and puts them together. "ake er f ech other." Glenda says. 

"What?" I say.

"Take care of each other." Lidia says in a sad voice. 

"We will avenge your death lovely Glenda, and we made a mistake a mistake you have sadly paid, but we will make sure it doesn't happen again." Kane says. 

Glenda smiles at him and touches his cold hand, she then closed her eyes and that was the last time Glenda Marie Wilson took her last breath. 

"Lexi, we didn't know this was going to happen." Rose says.

"Yes, you did i warned you, and you didn't listen! Abaddon is coming stronger than any storm ever!" Dinah says. 

"We thought!" Rose begins to say.

"You only thought you didn't listen!" Dinah says. Terrified, Abaddon is coming soon and he i going to bring pain and suffer. Especially to us. To me and Dinah. Rose, he wants to kill. 

"Well, it was a sad thing, but now we must be prepared, we thought he was going to send a spy only not someone to hurt any of you or us!" Rose says.

"So now we are prepared and ready for Abaddon." Kane says. Kane looks at Felix. "Make sure everyone is in their posts." 

"But what about the army?" I ask.

"We got it handled. Abaddon's army is not going to be trained, they are going to be reckless, we have been training my men for a long time now. " Kane says. 

"The wolfs can fight." I say.

"No. I don't want you guys to get hurt." Kane says.

"We can fight." Ace backs me up.  

"No, i already told Kane not to let you." Rose says.

"What why?" I ask her angrily. 

"I don't need you to get hurt." Rose says. 

"We can fight, we got this." 

"No." Rose says.

"We are not going to go and hide while you are fighting Abaddon. We are going to help you fight him." Miguel says you can tell he is angry that the cant kicks some vampire butt. 

"No this isn't some movie or tv show where the wolfs and vampires unite together to defeat evil! This is real shit! And i don't want any of you to get hurt." Rose says. 

"Rose with all due respect we have handled ourselves for a very long time, we will fight with you whether you like it or not." Ace says.

Rose looks at Kane, but Kane looks down at the table, that has the map of the whole island. He then looks at Rose, she puts her long dark hair behind her ear and looks at him with her beautiful blue eyes. 

"Ok." Kane says.

"Kane!" Rose yells.

"They want to fight, and we could use their help." Kane says.

"Thank you." Ace says.

"No, they'll get hurt!" Rose insists.

"Rose we aren't kids!" I say.

"You have been through so much, i don't want nothing to happen to you." Rose says.

"It'll be ok." I speak. Ace grabs me and pulls me with him, but i then push him away, mad that he always does that, I look back and see Rose standing there with her hand in her chest. 

Kane then grabs her and tries to push him away and starts to yell at him. Both of them arguing. I am tempted to go back and trying to talk to her, but i know i need to sleep. Kane must keep an eye on everyone and Rose, I know we have to protect her, she thinks she is protecting me, but Abaddon will be coming after her. 

I jump when Dinah appears in my view. "Sorry." She says.

She then looks back at Rose. 

"She is beautiful, very beautiful. Her and Kane would rule the world if they wanted to, but her heart will always be in the right place." Dinah says. "I need for you to hide as well."

"What?" 

"Abaddon will also be looking for you, he will torture you a lot more, in new different ways, when Kane won as king and took Rose into his arms Abaddon was very angry, he was hurt. he tortured me in ways you wouldn't survive, if he kills Rose, he will burn the world and bring more pain and suffering." 

"Why? Why the obsession with her?" I ask her. 

"I don't really know." Dinah says, she looks back at Rose. I then become interested in the reason why. Why did Abaddon love Rose so much? What was the reason, there has to be a reason, something Dinah doesn't know. 

"There were times he was always acting weird." Dinah says.

"Weird how?" 

"I don't know how to explain it, but he would suddenly stop by some roses and stare at them. But it was like it was unvoluntary." Dinah says.

"Unvoluntary?" 

"Yeah, he would be doing something or going somewhere and then he would spot a rose and stare at it for a little while, but he would be confused on why." Dinah says.

"Confused?" 

"Yeah." Dinah says. "I don't know it's all weird."

"Yeah, very fucking weird." I say. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 38 33
Keep McEwan was destined to be the greatest Alpha ever alive. He was born to the two most respected, feared and richest werewolves that ever existed...
318 2 13
The human race is suffering. Many people are getting plucked like grapes from these creatures of the night. What happens when these blood lust creatu...
171K 4.2K 39
What happens when a young lady goes on a girl only vacation, she meets this dashing gentle man then ends up having one very passionate one night stan...
18 4 11
This is about a group of friends who are supernatural. They have problems like a normal high schooler and college student but there a twist. While th...