Hidden

Av heavenu_rene

How it looks like to fall in love? Mer

Reminder
C 1
C 2
C 3
C 4
C 5
C 6
C 7
C 8
C 9
C10
C 11
C 12
C 13
C 14
C 15
C 16
C 17
C 18
C 19
C 20
C 21
C 22
C 23
C 24
C 25
C 26
C 27
C 28
C 29
C 30
C 31
C 32
C 33
C 34
C 35
C 36
C 37
C 38
C 39
C 41

C 40

316 25 6
Av heavenu_rene

TW: Assault

The woman slowly open her eyes, adjusting her vision before she completely realized where she was. It was an abandoned warehouse, only the light of a yellow bulb was serving as the light of a filthy place. There was a second floor, but only the moonlight was illuminating around the corner. Her hands were tied up behind her back, she was about to move but she felt someone behind her.

She tried to wriggle her hands but the other person hummed as if there was a cover in the mouth. Irene turn her head only to see Ariella's deplorable state that made her gasp in surprise. She could clearly see the contusion in her neck.

"Ariella.." She whispered but the girl was still not fully conscious. Irene didn't feel fear for herself but for the young woman. She desperately but successfully unbind the knots in her wrists and put the girl's head in her lap. On the other hand, Greggy was watching them from the dark corner.

A loud bang of a gun startled the woman and slowly look at her back, "are you really trying to escape to this dead place, darling?"

She abruptly stood up and slapped her ex- husband. He didn't budge as he was too strong compared to her small body, "what do you want, Greggy?" She bravery asked, but he only smirked.

"You. I want you, Celestina," says the older man with his deep serious voice but she just sarcastically chuckled, "did you really think that we're still in a situation where you can control me? You sick twisted man," she said causing Greggy to pulled back her hair, Irene groaned in pain.

"Is it because of that girl huh?" He removed his hand from her hair and harshly pushed her in the dirty couch, "did you know how much you ruined our son's life?!" She fliched as he exclaimed.

" Stop acting like you are a good father to him, you made him like that. You made him believe that I was a bootless mother, that it's okay to disrespect me because he was raised by man who thought he was a perfect father when the truth is that his father he looked up to is a kind of abusive and insecure one!" She already had a courage to speak up for herself, no matter what she do for her son seemed like a useless for him. Luis never accepted Irene as a mother as he was blind by his father's instigation.

She received a hard slap from him, " what was that again?"

As they were busy arguing, Ariella started to regain her full consciousness. She tried to remove the knots in her wrists but it was tight enough to easily unbind it.

"Stop, you fucking obnoxious rascal!" Ariella screamed as she saw how the woman was being abused in his grip. She caught his attention but the older man just chuckled.

"Alex!" Greggy called out and the masculine man from earlier appeared in the poorly-made door. Alex roughly took Ariella's arm and made her stand up.

"Please, don't hurt her," Irene begged to his ex- husband as she saw that Alex would hurt the young woman if Greggy told him so. Ariella tried to wriggle and scream on his face but Alex puched her in the belly causing her to fold in pain.

"No!" Irene was about to ran where the girl was but Greggy firmly held her arm that made her sit back again, "tied her up," commanded the older man to Alex which he gladly followed. After that, Alex left inside the warehouse leaving the three behind.

"Why are you doing this?" The woman asked, tears rolling down on her cheeks, " because of you. Just come back to me and that girl to Luis, problem solved," Greggy widely grin.

" Do you know how pathetic you are right now? After what you've done you're expecting that everything went back to normal? Only idiot people would think thay way," Irene insulted him but he slap her again causing her to fall in a rough-textured couch. Her skirt rolled up a little, exposing her skin that caught Greggy's attention.

"Don't fucking touch her," Ariella furiously said when he noticed how he stared at the woman exposed legs but he just ignored her and started caressing the woman's knee up to her inner thigh, "don't you even try to protest or that girl will be in her death if you did," whispered her ex- husband. Ariella was already crying not because she was scared but because they are both helpless in the situation.

" I'm begging you, Greggy. Stop this," she said as she greeted her teeth but the man took the duct tape and tied her hands up behind her back.

Alex once appeared through that door and waiting for his boss' command, " look after this witch, Alex. And put a tape on her mouth so she won't disturb our moment," Ariella tried to scream once again but a thick tape prevented her to do so.

"I'll make sure that the only sound you will hear is the scream of my wife," Greggy smirked like a psycho before dragging Irene upstairs.

As soon as they reach the second floor Irene begged even more to stop of what he was doing, but the man could not care less. Greggy removed his gray coat and throw it somewhere, he firmly grab Irene's nape and made her landed on the table with her toned chest. Irene whimpered in pain. On the other hand, Greggy positioned himself behind the woman and parted her legs with his foot. He rolled up her skirt and did his business causing the woman to moan, he thrust hard as she moan loudly while there's a rolling tears in her eyes. The man flattened his body on her back and whispered something in her ear, "this is all your fault," he chuckled devilishly. He unbuttoned the first three button of her bouse and insert his hand to have an access with her chest full of bliss.

A knock on door interrupted the man, "Boss, your son is calling," says Alex behind the door. "I'm not done with you, not yet," he whispered again. He fix himself first before leaving her behind. The moment when the door shut she slowly let herself fall on the floor, crying as if there's nothing left more. She remembered the girl downstairs, looking pitiful. Irene knew exactly what Greggy is capable to do. It's either he'll let her live or kill her on the spot. She have to make a way to escape with a girl. And with that, she wiped her tears with her tied up wrists and roamed her eyes around the not so dark room.

Irene gathered her strength to break the tape and she successfully tear it into two. She fixed herself first and to her surprise, her ex- husband forgot his gun on the bed.

" Stupid as always," she whispered and carefully went downstairs. Ariella saw her and look at her in a complete worry but the woman signaled her to be quiet. The two men were nowhere to be found and grabbed the chance to freed the young woman.

They both startled when the door widely open, "trying to escape, darling?" Greggy flashed his psychotic look at the woman. Irene slowly pointed the gun with him, "Oh, oh calm down, wife," He raised his both hands as he knew how well trained Irene is when it comes to gun.

" Let us go, or I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your head," she threatened him. Alex didn't know what to do as there was a gun pointing in his boss.

Greggy signaled Alex to freely let them at the door. As soon as they step out the door, a familiar car was approaching through their direction. Ariella was sure enough that it was Luis' car, and realization hits that they were no longer in Oakland.

"We have to leave," Ariella whispered. Irene grabbed her wrist and run as fast as they can through the thick woods.

"They're after us," the fear was evident on the young woman's voice, "just keep running." The woman felt so much fear inside her but she didn't let it to be noticed by the girl.

"Ah!" Ariella screamed when she heard a loud bang of a gun near them. They keep running and running until they reached the wide rice field. The two women made it to lead the men in a wrong way for some time but they knew that the men will soon find them.

"Oh shit, where are we gonna hide?" Asked the girl and met the woman's eyes.

"You have to run as fast as you can, Ariella. This way, this small path and you will reach the main road," she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "are not you coming with me?"

"No-" Ariella cut her off, "No, you will come with me! We'll escape from this place," she held the woman's waist and feel that her fingers moistened , she traced where it came from and it was from the woman's back. It was warm and smell like a blood, "fuck." Ariella cursed when she realized the woman has a gun shot.

" Come here, I'll guide you to walk and end this small long path. And if you are thinking that I will let you alone here, not gonna happen," Irene just nodded as she was already enduring the wound.

Another gun shot was heard through the air causing them to walk fast even though she was in unbearable pain. Ariella's eyes went wide when she saw Alex was running after them.

The woman was too weak to even run but Ariella won't just let her die alone, they were close to the main road but another gun shot was heard. Ariella slowed her pace as she felt the ache in her upper back, her blood rolled down to the woman's hand in her back, "Ariella!" Irene looked back only to see Alex was walking towards them.

The young woman rested her head to the woman as her sight slowly getting blurred, "Ariella, don't you dare to leave me," the woman wanted to cry but she wanted to be strong for the girl. Irene laid her head on her lap as she caressed the girl's cheeks, "I love you, no matter what happen always remember that I love you as much as you do," Ariella weakly uttered and smiled before slowly closing her eyes.

Irene cried her heart out, seeing the young woman state and the fact that she's dying in front her eyes. She stood up and faced the masculine man that was walking in her direction, she pointed the gun and the bullet landed in his abdomen. Alex was strong enough to endure his wound, and released another bullet that inflicted into the woman's chest causing her to stumble back. She tried her best to fight with the pain but it was too painful to bear.

She looked back to the girl and held her hand, "I love you, and always will even in another life." It was the last words she said before losing her consciousness.

_______

To be continued...

A/N: Hi, folks! Please bear with this chapter, I think it's a little dramatic but anyway, enjoy!! lels

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

224K 4.3K 25
She thinks nothing can come out of it She fell in love with her teacher What happens when her teacher fight for her love as well
61K 1.3K 19
falling. I've never known that feeling before, until her. Or did I really fall? No, my love for her grew, as the idea of her consumed me. the questio...
123 14 14
Is it love or is it lust? She's my college professor, Why would she ever fall for someone like me?
12.8K 338 29
What happens when two people fall in love but in the wrong place, and the wrong time. /Teacher and Student relationship\ Rated 16+ *REMASTERED BY P...