|𝙰𝚐𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗...

Από Lame_Pipsqueak

Dream smp littlespace oneshots, it's mostly fluff and absolutely no Nsfw.‼️Requests are opened once again‼️ A... Περισσότερα

🌙Little info🌟
🍼 𝙵𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛🧃 Karlnapity
🍬🍭𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚙🍼🎨 Dreamnotfound
🍼 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙🧃 DreamTeam
🍭🍫𝙱𝚊𝚍(?)𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚘🍬🍼Skephalo
🍼🧃𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚊 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎🍭🍼 multi-ship
🍭 𝚂𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 🍼 Ponksamdude(?)
🍭🍫𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎🍬🍼 Skephalo
🍼𝚂𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚡🧃Eret + Fundy
🍭𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢🍼 oc+slimecicle
🍭𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎..𝙸'𝚖 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢🍼 schlatt
🍭𝙱𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢🍼Chuckletrio
🍼𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚖𝚊🧃Bbh
💖💗𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜💗💖Multi-ship
🍼🧃𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚢🍭🍬 Dtqk
🧃𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚍𝚊𝚢🍼skephalo
🍼🍭𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚐🍬🧃Phil+mumza
🍭🍬𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎🍼🧃Phil+mumza
🍭🍬𝙼𝚞𝚖𝚣𝚊'𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝🍼🧃 Techza
🍭🍬𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢🍼🧃PunzsamdudeNA
⬛️Dream🟩
🍬🍭 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗🧃🍼 Dnf
🍭🍬𝚃𝚎𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢🧃🍼Dreamnap
🍭🍬𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚞𝚗🍼🧃 Corpsekunno
🍭🍬𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚋𝚎𝚝🍼🧃 PunzsamdudeNA
🍭🍬𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢🍼🧃Foolsamponk(unfinished)
🍭🍬𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝🍼🧃 Karlnapity
🍭🍬𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢🍼🧃 Crimeboys
🍬🍭𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔🍼🧃Bedwars crew
🍭🍬𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙱𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐🍼🧃Dreamteam
🍭🍬𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢🍼🧃 Punz
🍭🍬𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚝:(🍼🧃Dreamcorpse
🍭🍬𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗🧃🍼 Dreamnap
🍭🍬𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜🍼🧃 Dreamnap
🍭🍬𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢🍼🧃 Dreamnap
🍭🍬𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜🧃🍼 Sbi
OKAY HEAR ME OUT YALL
🍭🍬𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛🍼🧃 Random
🍭🍬𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎🍼🧃Callahannotfound
Inspiration
🍭🍬𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔🍼🧃Drunznap
🍬🍭𝙰 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎🧃🍼 Dnf
🍬🍭𝚂𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚂𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚂𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜🍼🧃Sbi
🍬🍭𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚝🧃🍼 Dreamnap
🍬🍭 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎🧃🍼snf+kq
🍬🍭𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚊🧃🍼 Wil+Phil
🍭🍬𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚊🍼🧃 Drunz
🍭🍬𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚎🍼🧃 Dreamnapfound
🍭🍬𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢🍼🧃Kunznapish
🍭🍬𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐🧃🍼Tnt duo
🍭🍬𝚂𝚑𝚑,𝚒𝚝'𝚜𝚘𝚔🍼🧃 Tnt duo
We lost a legend
🍬🍭𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚍𝚜🧃🍼
He is so handsome<3
Mini stories - '🍬🍭In love🍼🧃' Dnf
Mini stories - '🍬🍭Kiss it better🍼🧃' Kwt
Mini stories - 'the crossover' Dnf
Mini stories - '🍬🍭Distraction🍼🧃' Dnn
Mini stories - "After everything"
Mini stories - "🍷Office Party 🕸"
Mini stories - "📹Stream time🖥️"
🍭🍬𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐🍼🧃 Karlnap
"Merry holiday"
🍭🍬𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐🍼🧃 Karlnapity
Bye bye (tldr at the end)
I liedddd
Yes uh hello

🍭🍬𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜🍼🧃 karlnapity

1.4K 37 18
Από Lame_Pipsqueak

Little: 🕒Karl🕘 and 🎲Big Q🎰
Caregiver: 🔥Sapnap💥

(This one is actually the longest chapter I've written, enjoy)
____________________________________________________________________

The sun arose on a lovely beautiful day, the sun was shining, birds were singing, and on days like this, people like sapnap should be streaming. Oh and we was! NOT he was actually asleep on the couch with Karl sleeping peacefully on his lap. Sapnap looked like a WRECK, his hair was a mess, his clothes were stained with all sorts of substances, and on his face was a glistening layer of something sticky. He wasn't quite aware of what it was as the day prior he'd had all kinds of foods chucked at him by Karl but he just didn't care. Karl though looked as adorable as ever, he was perfectly clean. His clothes were spotless! Yeah his clothes were spotless because of how many times sapnap had changed him into multiple outfits as a result of his massive "I don't wanna eat that!" tantrum.

"Bababa" the regressed male reached up for sapnap's face, smacking it a few times to wake him up. Sapnap snored himself awake, a bit startled but he looked down to see Karl wide eyed. Not in a scared way but in a staring way. The little one batted his eyelashes up at sapnap innocently, already plotting exactly how he was gonna play the day. Yesterday was tantrum mode, today was clingy mode.

"No Goodmorning?"
"Moni panna"
"Morning to you too Bunbun,"

Karl hugged sapnap, resting his head on the other's tummy. In return sapnap pat his back, expecting the hug to be broken soon as they both had to get up to eat. It wasn't, and when sapnap attempted to get the other off him, he got a lot of whining and crying as a reason to give up. So, with Karl on his chest like a little koala sap began with making some breakfast. Was it difficult with a 5'10 little attached to his chest, limiting his movement and sight? Absolutely it was, but he managed a half decent breakfast.

"Okay bubs, you gotta get off for nomnoms"
"Nuhuh, baba"
"Honey, You're not little enough for only a baba, you need some food to eat as well"
"Baba ony"
"You can't have only your baba, you'll still be very hungry after"
"Den dink anofer baba"
"You know what, fine"

Sapnap set the already prepared plate of food into the fridge for later, he just handed Karl the bottle and watched him guzzle it down like his little life depended on it.

"Anofer"
"You did it wrong"
"Wha bubba?"
"You're supposed to throw your bottle on the ground and then say 'Another!'" (Very specific reference, if yk yk)
"Bubba dat weird"
"(Sigh) yea"

Sapnap got to work on making yet another bottle for Karl. This time sapnap began to munch on his food, it was some scrambled eggs and toast but it was still decent. Karl took sapnap's advice and just tossed the bottle on the ground, he didn't want another he just wanted to throw it. Sap sighed to himself 'what have I done..' he thought, leaning down to take the bottle off the floor.

"Bubba paci"
"It's upstairs, give bubba a minute to clean up"
"Paci, now!"

Karl grabbed onto sapnap's shirt collar, he demanded to get exactly what he wanted when he wanted. Sapnap pried his hands off and held them together, very calmly

"Don't talk to me in that tone Karl,"
"Now!"
He demanded yet again.

"You have one more chance befo-"
"—-NOW!"

Karl didn't mean to scratch sapnap with one of his rings, but when you're flailing around angrily it can happen. It wasn't a deep scratch, it just left a red mark but he felt bad. No he felt like the worst kid ever. Sapnap stayed calm though, no real big reaction aside from an 'ouch'.

"Timeout, you gotta think about why we don't do that"

With that Karl was in the corner doing time. It felt like prison. He couldn't get up to apologize, he couldn't kiss it better or put a bandaid on it. He really hated timeout. Five minutes felt like 30 minutes to Karl, sapnap couldn't come check on him any faster.

"Hey bub,"
"Bubba"

Karl reached out, hugging sapnap with all his strength. The little one mumbled apology after apology, even when sapnap assured him he was okay. Sapnap gave the little one his favorite thing in the world, his paci. That calmed him down instantly, resting peacefully in sapnap's arms.

"Badade" Karl's words were even more slurred with the pacifier, but sapnap was determined to figure out what he wanted.

"Hm?"
"Badade"
"What's that bub?"

Karl exhaled from his nose with a huff. He hated it when they had to play charades. This time though karl didn't have to! He had bandaids on his legs from getting scrapes

"Di di!"

Karl pointed to the pastel bandaids all over his legs, giggling to himself when sapnap got it.

"Bandaids? You want another bandaid prince?"
"Mhm"
"Ah, alright"

Sapnap took Karl's hand, helping him walk to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. He helped Karl step by step, one foot forward then the other, supporting him up so he didn't fall. It looked goofy due to their height difference.

"Okay what do you need bandaids for this time?" Sapnap opened the cabinet looking through the multiple boxes of bandaids with colorful prints. Karl stood and pointed to the red scratch on sapnap's cheek, giving it a little kiss as well.

"My cheek?"
"Mhm! Boo boo"
"Oh, you wanna put it on bubba?"
"Mhmhm!"

Karl loved putting on bandaids! Especially the feel magic kisses afterwards! He peeled off the backs and placed the bandaid on sapnap's cheek.

"Dada bedder!"
"Yep, better"
"!!"
"Dada?"
"Ba! Dada!"

He giggled his signature Karl giggle, holding sapnap's hands. It was a soft moment!

"Kity! KITY!"
"Hm?"
"Kity kity! Dada kity!"

Karl reached, giggling like a madman when he saw Quackity walk past the bathroom. He LOVED Quackity! Quackity though, ran off when attention was drawn to him.

"Big q, come here for a sec"
"Nuhuh-"

Quackity responded meekly, he was little too and he was using Karl being Karl to his advantage to watch cocomellon. Sapnap could tell immediately from how fast Quackity ran past.

"Ducky, come on, I haven't seen you all morning, come give me a hug"
"Kity kity!"

Quackity was kinda trapped, if he went back he'd get in trouble for watching videos before breakfast and if he ran off he'd get in trouble for watching videos before breakfast and running away from bubba. So he chose the lesser.

"Hi nappas"
"Hi ducky, what do you have there?"
"Tabet"
"Why do you have your iPad this early?"
"Tause.. Tause.."
"Did you brush your teeth when you woke up?"
"..."
"Did you eat something?"
"..."
"Bad kity! Kity bad!"
"Nuhuh..no Bad"
"Honey You're not in big trouble, let's just get you something to eat then you'll be in timeout for a little while."
"Awh.."
"Sorry bud but you can't get away with breaking a rule"

Sapnap gently pat Quackity's head, picking karl back up and holding him on his hip. He left his free hand out for Quackity to take while they walked to the kitchen. Sapnap took the plate of food that he was saving for Karl to eat later and put it in the microwave to heat up for his little duckling to munch on.

"What do you wanna drink duckling?"
"Psst! Kity!"
"Wha..?"

Karl leaned down for Quackity to hear him. This was more of a request on his part then a suggestion for Quackity. He knew damn well Quackity was lactose intolerant and that if sapnap made him a bottle he'd have to give it to Karl! And this was his evil master plan to get one more bottle

'Asks fowr baba'
"Otay! Nappas I wan a baba"
"Oh,"

Sapnap seemed a bit surprised but he agreed. Of course he wasn't gonna use milk, what kind of idiot would he be if he gave his lactose intolerant little a bottle of milk? He instead, much to Karl's shock and horror, heated up some water and mixed in the strawberry nesquik for Quackity. The little duckling never looked happier, hugging sapnap's waist merrily.

"Fanks nappas"
"You're very welcome ducky"

Once the food was done sapnap spoon fed Quackity, occasionally giving a few bites to Karl as well. They all were in a great mood today, especially with Quackity letting go and being small.

"All finished?"
"Amost!"

Quackity was so..sweet! So polite, almost the dream child! He took the last bite from his food and chugged away at the rest of his strawberry nesquik.

"Okay, you remember what comes now?"
"Mmm.."
"Timeout! Timeout!"

Karl chanted, grinning behind his pacifier. He was waiting for this, especially after being betrayed by his plan failing.

"But since you were very polite it's only gonna be 3 minutes okay?"
"Oh! Otay"

Sapnap set karl down on a chair and sat Quackity in the time out chair. Since this was his first timeout since starting to regress there were a few rules that had to be explained.

"Okay, you can't leave timeout until I come get you, okay?"
"Otay"
"You cannot have your stuffies or toys in timeout unless I say you can bring one with you"
"Otay nappas"
"And most importantly, always remember I'm not doing this because I don't love you, I'm doing it because you have to learn okay? Bubba loves you more then the moon"
"I love you too Bubbas"

With that the timer started, for Quackity 3 minutes felt like 3 seconds. He was just humming to himself peacefully until sapnap came back.

"Ducky timeout's over"
"Tan I have iPad?"
"Of course, lemme get it for you"

Quackity moved to the couch to sit with karl, he cuddled up with him so they could watch cocomellon together and they did

The end

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

159K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...
43.6K 624 28
there will be no nfsw in this book !!do not add this story to a nsfw list!! agere 100% sfw dream smp :) leave request in the request part please I ho...
459K 14.7K 64
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❝𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?❞ ❝𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬❞ PS. this is a very old book and i hate how its written...
25.3K 72 16
my english is bad 💪🏻 but enjoy some short stories of mycts you can request! ‼️not doing smut of minors!!!!