๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐' ๐…๐ˆ๐— ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€' ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐€' ๐…๐€' ๐˜๐Ž๐”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ (๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐“๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ (๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ

28.2K 798 927
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟔:𝟒𝟐𝐀𝐌

"Wake up, pretty girl. We got shit ta' do." Dayvon repeatedly kissed all over Dakota's face that was glowing, especially with the small amount of morning sunlight beaming through the window.

Her birthday was tomorrow and he wanted to take her somewhere nice for it. He knew that he had to wake her up extremely early because she always took long to get ready and situated.

After a few moments of not responding, she reached her hand up, grabbing him by his chin with her eyes still closed.

She held his face away from hers, also removing the covers from her half-clothed body with her free hand since she was so hot. "Can you give me ten more minutes? Just ten."

Dayvon smacked his teeth and took her manicured hand off of his face. "It was ten mo' minutes two hours ago, ma. Wake 'dat ass up."

Dakota turned around, stuffing her face into the pillow closest to her with a small groan. This was an everyday thing for her now. She hated getting up.

"C'mon, Dakota. I'a eatcho pussy from da' back if you get up." He offered as he pulled the band to her panties, letting it hit her skin quickly.

Her head shot up from the pillow and she quickly sat herself up. "I'm up. I swear I'm up."

He shook his head with a laugh as he got off of the bed, letting his bare feet touch the cold wooden floors as he began leading the way to the bathroom. "You fresh as hell. Dats why you got ma' baby in you now."

She waved him off, rushing to sit on the toilet since she had to pee so badly. "Well your baby keeps pushing on my bladder. Tell him to stop before I get him removed. I'm not three months ye-"

"Shut the fuck up, Koko. You finna piss me off wit' dat shit. On King David." He mugged her, pushing her hand off of him when she tried to touch his back.

She laughed to herself, using the toilet paper to wipe herself clean before she flushed the toilet and got off of it. "I'm sorry. I was playinggg."

"Ion care. Im finna return all yo gifts and cancel da' flight. Birthday cancelled." He shrugged as she made her way to the sink, pushing him back with her elbow.

She leaned over the counter, using the surface to prop her forearms against it. She then proceeded to arch her back while she playfully threw her ass in a circle in front of him.

He raised an eyebrow with a smirk, pulling her closer by her waist so she was twerking against his dick. "Damnnn, Ko."

"Is my birthday still cancelled?" She asked with a small smile as she pressed herself against him more.

He sucked his lip into his mouth, rubbing over the fabric to her panties before attempting to pull them to the side.

"Aht aht. Calm down." She stopped him with a laugh as she stood up straight, immediately washing her hands before reaching for her toothbrush.

He smirked as he bought his hand all the way back, smacking her ass cheek hard as well as gripping it into his hand. "Ima fuck you so good lata', I put that shit on ma' life, Koko. You finna join da' mile high club and all, on O."

"Ouuuu, I can't wait! Where are you taking me?" She asked excitedly as she put the Crest toothpaste on her electric toothbrush.

He stood closely behind her, slithering his hands under her oversized t-shirt that still made her look as good as she did fully dressed. "I can't tell you. Just know you gon' enjoy it, ma."

"Okay, my love. I trust you." She muttered as the toothbrush occupied the space in her mouth and Dayvon froze in place as he felt physical butterflies in his stomach. Something about those six words she had just spoken to him had him feeling so warm inside.

He shyly stuffed his head in the crook of her neck; something that was very unusual for him to feel. Shy. It was never his character. "Repeat yo' words again, Dakota."

She proceeded to brush her teeth for a few more seconds, pausing shortly so she could answer him. "I said okay, my love. I trust you."

Dakota continued to brush her teeth, not noticing how hard he was smiling into her neck.

As tough as he portrayed himself, he loved little things like that. It was the type of thing that would have him smiling at nothing if he thought about it randomly.

"I luh you, baby. I do, fa' real. Ima love you fa'eva and eva' and eva'." He muttered into her neck as she cleaned her teeth. He licked over his lips, putting the lubricant of his saliva onn her neck as he began littering small kisses in the area.

She spit the toothpaste out once again as she smiled, though he couldn't see her. "I love you more. To the moon and back infinity times."

She began to brush her tongue while Dayvon positioned his lips on her neck, sucking it to give her a small hickey right near the tattoo of his name.

She kept her attention focused on the mirror as she watched herself clean her mouth, completely ignoring the distracting feeling of his plump lips feasting on her sensitive neck.

After feeling satisfied with one of the marks he left on her neck, he moved his mouth down so he could leave another one in the same area.

"Why are you marking my neck up?" She leaned down as she began rinsing her mouth out and he followed her with his head.

He left two more bright red marks on her, leaving four in total before he removed his head from her neck. "Cause I luh you."

"If you love me so much, can you get me donuts? Please." She frowned and turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck.

As of right now, she was on donuts bad. It was her newfound pregnancy craving. She wanted to eat donuts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And she nearly did.

He bent down, planting his hands on her butt cheeks before lifting her up, letting her wrap her legs around his waist. "Come on, fatty."

"Will I still be fat if I send your baby to heaven?" She joked, screaming when he pretended to drop her.

"I'a drop yo ass down these steps right na'. Don't play. Cause if she go, you goin' wit' 'er." He threatened with the smallest smirk and Dakota rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, okay. This is how you talk to your baby mama? The one who's birthday is tomorrow? That's crazy." She frowned as they reached the bottom of the stairs.

He bought her over to the kitchen counter, placing her on her feet when they were in front of her surprise; The same surprise he knew she would like more than all the gifts that were in the living room and kitchen.

"Awwww, Dayvonnn!" She dragged, looking down at the large strawberry frosted donuts that literally spelled 'HBD KOKO'. "I love youuu!"

Before he could steal a kiss from her, her mouth was already stuffed with a piece of the donut that was shaped into the letter 'K'.

"You so greedy, Ko. Hurry up fa' we miss da' flight."

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀, 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐀
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟐:𝟐𝟗𝐏𝐌

"Baby, it's like we time traveled. We left at eight and it was an eleven hour flight but since it's five hours before our time, it's still the afternoon! That's so cool." She spoke in pure excitement, taking a deep breath as she got off of the aircraft. The atmosphere drastically felt different; better. Way better than the Atlanta air.

Trailing off of the jet behind her, Dayvon smiled at her tone of voice, loving how grateful and excited she was even though they hadn't even gotten to the best part.

"Shit tuff as hell. We finna have jet lag like a muhfucka doe." He smacked her butt lightly while laughing at the fact that she walked with an extreme limp from how many rounds they went on the private jet.

Eleven hours was a long time to spend on a jet and they spent their time wisely, dividing it into three divisions. One third of the time was spent with Dakota eating. The second third of the time was spent sleeping, of course. And the last third was spent on them fucking like rabbits.

Dayvon and Dakota thanked the driver as he opened the door to the blacked out Escalade for them while another person put their luggage in the trunk for them.

Handing the person who was handling their luggage three thousand dollars in cash as a tip, he joined Dakota in the back seat. "Yo limp crazy as hell, Kota. Watchu limpin' fa'?"

"As a new member of the mile high club, I had to show out for my initiation. How did I do?" She kept a smile on her face, saying it low so only the two of them could hear.

"You showed out fasho. You a gold member na'." He wrapped his arm around her, glancing out of the window briefly.

This would be classified as their first baecation, since it was the first time the two went out of the country together.

Of course, they went to places in the states like Chicago, California, Miami, and New York together, but that was nothing compared to going to Bora Bora.

He wanted to save the 'out of the country' aspect of their relationship until her birthday because he wanted to make her birthday super special. Just like she did his.

Within thirty minutes, they had pulled up to the luxurious and spacious villa that he rented out for the week they would be staying in Bora Bora.

Though it was only the two of them, it was a three bedroom villa along with a large pool in the back. Not to mention the fact that the villa also had its own private beach in the very back.

On the stone pathway to the front door, stones and palm trees decorated the space, giving off real island vibes.

"Dayvon, I am so tired. I won't even lie to you right now." She yawned, leaning most of her body weight onto him as he followed the driver to the front door of the villa.

"You can't go ta' sleep, fat. We gon' go swim wit' da' dolphins and go ride dem' jet skis." He shook his head while handing the driver yet another stack of money for bringing their luggage.

"Enjoy your time in Bora Bora!"

The two walked into the villa while Dakota gasped in awe at the interior of the vacation home. Of course, there was more balloons decorating the ceiling since her birthday was tomorrow and pink rose petals that were surrounding some gifts in the villa.

She walked into the kitchen, nearly crying in joy when she saw more donuts waiting for her. "Oh my God. I love your whole life."

"You only luh me 'cause I gotchu donuts, ain't it? Fatass." He joked while she started to stuff her face with donuts.

She looked up at him with an innocent smile, shaking her head quickly. "Nooo. I just love you, baby. Thank you for all of this by the way."

She moved closer to him with a donut in her one hand, wrapping her free arm around his muscular torso that sported a black polo t-shirt.

He returned the gesture by wrapping both of his arms around her neck, pecking her forehead three times. "Ain't nun, ma. I ca' get sum ah' yo donut?"

She hesitated before remembering that she had plenty more, so she put it up to his mouth. He then smacked his teeth but still proceeded to take a bite of the treat.

"I wanted you ta' chew it and give it ta' me from yo mouth. But this cool too, I guess." He shrugged as Dakota scrunched her face up, dramatically gagging.

"We are not birds, we are humans."

AFTER 1 HOUR, the two were in the middle of their wildlife tour which started somewhere in the Mount Pahia forest. The tour was meant to show the beauty of the island while teaching tourists about attractions and animals seen along the way.

So far in their tour, they saw small scattered animals like snakes, frogs, lizards and other reptile creatures. There were also a few chimpanzees and orangutans that were trained to be friendly to humans when they saw them on the tour.

At the end of their journey, they were supposed to be met with one of their clear water beaches where they also had a blocked off section for people to be able to swim with dolphins.

"You just gone let folks touch yo' ass like 'dat? His fat ass lucky I den left ma' pole inna crib. Woulda' shot his big dumb ass, on O." Von stood far from Dakota with a frown on his face as she took a picture with the large dark orange colored orangutan.

As if it understood what he was saying, the orangutan hung from the tree with one arm and with his other arm he touched Dakota's butt again before doing as trained and kissing her cheek, allowing the tour guide to take yet another photo.

Dayvon smacked his teeth as he moved towards Dakota, pulling her away from the animal. "Aight he doin' too much. Time ta' move on."

Both Dakota and the tour guide laughed while Von kept a deep mug on his face.

"Don't be jealous, Von. It's literally an orangutan." Dakota laughed as she wrapped her arm around his torso while they followed the tour guide.

Dayvon kept the mug on his face, turning around so he could stick the middle finger up at the male ape. "And what it's gone be when I stick my foot up his ass?"

"An orangutan with a foot up it's ass..." Dakota trailed off with a small laugh. She believed he always said the most out of order things.

The tour proceeded for thirty more minutes before they were lead to the beach where they were going to swim with the dolphins; the most anticipated part for Dakota even though she didn't know how to swim.

"Get inna water, Ko. Why you bein' scary, ma?" Dayvon laughed as he swam back to where she was sitting on the platform with the life jacket attached to her upper body and her feet in the water.

She shook her head quickly, grabbing his face when he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I don't know how to swim. I'm scared. And those dolphins look scary."

"They won't hurt you, I promise! They're sweet and trained. Watch." The instructor smiled at the two before making a whistling sound with her mouth.

On call, both of the dolphins swam over to the two, allowing them to touch their heads as they made noises so they could communicate.

Dayvon dropped his smile, glaring at the glistening dolphins. "Don't be yellin' in ma' ear like 'dat, folks. I'a fuck y'all up."

"Dayvonnn!" Dakota laughed loudly as she covered his mouth with her hand to prevent him from saying anything else.

He laughed with her as she took her hand off of his mouth and bent down to kiss his lips twice.

Before she could pull away from him he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into the clear blue water. "Oh my Goddd!"

"Oh yo' God, what? Shut up." He chuckled out loud as she wrapped her legs around his waist and held on to him like her life depended on it.

He pulled both of their bodies closer to the middle of the area while Dakota nearly began going insane in his embrace. "Please, please take me back. It's too deep!"

"What else be too deep?" He smirked, making a joke out of her misery. He then tried putting her in the water on her own, causing her to hold on tighter.

"Shut up, get me out of this water!"

Dayvon let out another deep laugh as he successfully got one of her arms off of him, only having to get three more limbs off. "C'mon, jus' try one time and ima letchu go back up thea'. I swea."

"You're not gonna let me drown?" She cautiously brought her head back so she could have a full view of his brown face that was on full display since his dreads were tied back.

"Ian gon' letchu drown, baby." He repeated and she finally complied with his request, unwrapping her legs and arms off of his body.

Her body finally submerged into the water and she gasped in relief once she saw that the life jacket was doing it's job of keeping her afloat.

"See you was all cryin' fa' nun. Cry baby ass luh girl." He laughed at her now relaxed face. She wasn't scared to be in the water anymore but she still held on to his hand while it was in the water.

After a while of getting her more comfortable with being in the water, he gave the instructor a thumbs up, letting her know it was fine for her to start the dolphin show.

She let out a different type of whistle this time and the dolphins complied, swimming circles around the two. They then can back around to the front, performing a series of jumps where they crossed each other repeatedly.

After their two minute show, the instructor began clapping for them and the dolphins also did as trained and jumped up, smacking their fins together to make a clapping noise.

"Wowww, they're so smart!" Dakota clapped along with them, smiling from ear to ear.

Meanwhile Dayvon jealously watched as one of the dolphins swam towards Dakota, letting her wrap her arms around its smooth skin for a hug.

In the same second, the dolphin bought its elongated nose to Dakota's face, essentially kissing her on the cheek.

"His ugly ass doin' too much. Move yo ass away, gang."

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀, 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐀
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟗:𝟎𝟔𝐀𝐌

"Wake up, fat mama. It's yo birthday an' shit. I luh you, baby." He kissed her lips a few times, soon bringing his lips down to her stomach so he could kiss her stomach.

Her eyes slowly opened and she immediately looked down at Von with a smile. "Happy birthday, Kokooooo!"

"Thank you baeee! I still can't believe you got me pregnant before my birthday. I'm supposed to be drunk and turnt today." She pouted and he mischievously laughed. That was his plan all along.

"Ain't nun, Ko. You finna get turnt off virgin mimosas." He smiled as she got up, pulling her in for a hug.

She gladly wrapped her bare arms around his unclothed top half as she rested her head on his shoulder, indulging in the hug.

He securely hugged her and she smiled, loving the feeling of being in his arms. She was so grateful for the fact that they could have these non-intimate forms of affection. It made her feel so warm inside.

The hug lasted for almost a minute straight before Dakota pulled away with a small but satisfied sigh. "First hug as a twenty four year old. This is so crazy."

"Ima start all ah yo birthday's wit' a hug and some dick. Not 'dis one tho', it's folks outside." He explained and Dakota raised an eyebrow at him.

"Who's outside?"

He got off of the bed first, gently pulling her off of the bed next. "Shit, some chef muhfuckas and massage people. Come on."

The two did their morning routines together which consisted of taking a shower, brushing their teeth and washing their faces.

Dakota dressed herself in a silver metallic colored two piece bikini while Von wore gray Amiri branded swimming trunks.

The next three hours for them consisted of them getting massages, eating the largest breakfast together, and relaxing in the pool while they took in the dramatic decorations that surrounded them.

Being the extra person he was, he filled the back yard with a variety of pink ballon designs with balloons that also spelled out her nick name. He also had the decorators put heart shaped flower bouquets in the water, along with plenty candles that would be utilized at night.

"These decorations are so pretty. I cant believe you did all this." Dakota smiled in awe, complimenting the decor for the millionth time in the past hours. She was truly mesmerized.

The two stood at the edge of the pool facing one another, planning to go take a nap soon since they were equally exhausted. "Naw, you so pretty."

Dakota raised her eyebrow at his compliment as he smiled down at her with his literal million dollar smile. She forgot about the decorations and was now mesmerized by him, per usual.

"Can I have some, please?" Dakota moved closer him with an innocent smile on her face. She slipped her hand into his gray swimming shorts, palming his already hard dick in her hand.

The two lovers locked eyes as Dakota teasingly ran her hand from his pelvis down to his tip that was already seeping out precum, waiting to get attended to.

Avoiding the fact that he felt like his body was about to turn to putty in her soft hands, he grabbed all of her long braids in one hand, pulling them to tilt her head up so she was looking in his flustered face.

"You gon' lemme make love ta' you onna beach?" He returned her question as his plump lips curled up into a smirk and pulled her closer by her waist.

Their bodies were chest to chest and they both felt the lust radiating off of each other as if it was a wave of heat. He licked over his bottom lip with his moist tongue, placing his lips on her glossy lips.

Both of their eyes shut on cue as he began the kiss with small pecks, gradually sliding his eager tongue in her mouth. He then began to feel around her mouth with his tongue like he was searching for something, allowing it to touch almost every part of her mouth.

One of his hands stayed on her hair, keeping her head up while the other roamed her backside gently as if she would break if he touched her too aggressively.

He slowly pulled away from the their session after a full minute, wiping the remains of his love from her bottom lip that was visibly more plump from him.

"Can I?" He lowered his voice a few tones as they stood nose to nose. His fingers traveled up the middle her bare back causing her to feel the rise of goosebumps all over her body. He just had that effect on her.

Her eyes trailed down his chiseled body, letting her eyes linger on his lower half where his swimming trunks loosely hung around his waist.

She looked back up at him and a look of shyness decorated her face as she got mesmerized from the intimidating look on his glowing face that was shining from the beaming sun above them.

Nodding her head to indicate her answer, his thin eyebrows slightly furrowed as both of his hands went directly below her waist to her ass cheeks, gripping them in his larger hands. "Use yo' words, baby. You know ion play dat."

"Y-Yes, please." She stuttered, getting lost in his brown eyes that radiated nothing but dominance. That was one of her favorite things about him.

The eye contact between them was so intense that she felt like she wanted to run away and hide under a shell. This wasn't the first time he looked at her like that but he was definitely intimidating her.

He smirked at her clearly flustered expression, placing yet another kiss on her lips. "Aight, come on, baby."

The both of them walked hand and hand back into the villa so Dayvon could get something he bought prior to their trip which was the largest beach towel that he could find for this specific moment.

After successfully getting the towel, they eagerly made their way to the private beach in the far back of the villa, both being excited since neither had did such a thing before.

Upon reaching the calm beach that was extremely peaceful with the occasional sounds of the waves moving back and forth on the sand, both of them felt a gust of calmness wash over them.

He picked a reasonable spot in the warm sand, laying the large towel down on the surface.

Dakota sat down on the towel first and Dayvon followed her action, sitting so his back was facing the large body of water. It was a beautiful view for Dakota to see.

They both placed their slides on the left of the towel before Von took the lead by grabbing her chin, pulling their lips together.

Once again, Dakota felt herself melting into his embrace once he began rubbing down her back softly, catering to her weak spot.

He kept their lips attached as he bought his hands to the strings tied around her neck, undoing her bikini top.

He repeated the same action with the part that was tied around her back while Dakota filled his mouth up with a soft moan. Undeniably, the moan was music to his ears. One of his favorite sounds.

Eventually Dakota's body was as bare as it was when she came on earth while Von stayed with his swimming trunks on for the moment. It was all about Dakota, especially since it was her birthday.

He gently guided her body so she was laying down on the beach towel, seeing him hovering over her with his dreads decorating the sides his face.

"Yo' body beautiful as fuck, I hope you'n fa'get dat. No matta' what." He complimented as he proceeded to place his head in her neck, sucking certain spots that he knew she liked.

She wanted to say thank you but her mouth wouldn't let her since she was so lost in the heavenly feeling being exerted on her by her man.

Her eyes fluttered shut as he moved his head to the other side of her neck, showing it an equal amount of affection.

He then progressed down from her neck to her chest, littering moist kisses along the way. Without hesitation, his mouth latched around her right nipple while he kneaded the other one in his hand so it wouldn't be left out.

He switched the location that he was sucking on, putting his mouth on the left nipple instead and massaging the right one.

Above him, Dakota sunk her top row of teeth into her bottom lip, preventing herself from moaning since he wasn't doing much yet.

He ended his actions with a kiss on both nipples, continuing to trail down her body with sweet kisses. He was giving her all of his love.

He deliberately made his way to the middle of her legs but paused, knowing he was teasing Dakota to the max. He wanted her to use her words for what she desired.

Von began placing kisses on her inner thighs as he ignored the sight of her glistening slit that was begging for attention from his mouth.

After doing that for a while, he finally went to the middle of her legs, spreading her folds open with his pointer and middle fingers to reveal the pink inner tone.

"All 'dis fa me?" He raised an eyebrow at the clear substance that coated her whole area, dragging it up from her hole to her clit so he could gather it on his fingers.

She began to nod before stopping herself, remembering what he always repeated to her. "All for you."

He nearly laughed at her soft tone, hearing the desperation in her words. He then continued with putting his fingers in his mouth and licking her substance of off his fingers, making sure she was watching him.

"Okay stop teasing me. Put your face in it. Please." She nearly moaned as he took more of her liquid into her mouth seductively.

He laughed internally, loving the fact that she straight up said what she wanted. That's what he liked.

"Come sit on ma' face. Please." He mocked playfully and she smiled while rolling her eyes.

She wasted no time to hover over his face when he laid down on the towel, anticipating the moment that was about to happen.

She was caught by surprise when he wrapped his arms around her thighs, pulling her so she was directly sitting on his welcoming face. She was wondering if he could even breathe.

"You gotta be as loud as you ca' be, Ko. Ain't nobody gon' hea' you, ma." He reminded before attaching his tongue to her clit that now had a heartbeat.

He began moving his tongue in all different directions on her clit so he could satisfy the birthday girl.

She let out a soft but throaty moan as he began sucking on her clit, driving her crazy since he had teased her for so long.

Dakota began touching on her own body once he released one hand off of her thigh, using two fingers from that hand to insert in her body while still sucking on her sensitive clit.

He thrusted his clear polished fingers upwards into her body, stimulating her spot with each movement he made. "Mhmmm, Dayvonnn."

He hummed against her core and she continued to moan, repeat his name, and curse into the quiet atmosphere that only had the sounds of nature.

He continued to eat her like he was starving even though him and Dakota just had eaten a large breakfast. He was always hungry for her.

Her moans increased and got louder when he began shaking his head left to right in her core while still attacking her spot with his fingers.

Once her legs started to shake around his head and her vaginal muscles began to tighten around his fingers, he already knew exactly what came next.

"Ohhh fuck, baby!" Dakota cursed quite loudly as she felt the familiar feeling of releasing washing over her.

Her body slightly shook but it was no problem since his free arm was now around her waist to steady her. He felt her cream coat his fingers and he removed them from her body, putting his mouth in their spot instead.

Dakota moaned out loudly while she threw her head back, feeling him rubbing her clit with his thumb while humming against her once again.

"Okay, stop please. I'm done. Shittt, I'm done." She whimpered as her body continued to shake in his embrace. She wasn't hooked on the fact that she came quick because she knew what was next.

He gently removed her from his face and sat her on his lap, flashing his glistening smile at her. Half because of the diamond grills accompanying his teeth and half because her substance coated his grills.

She mirrored his smile absentmindedly as she moved closer to his lips, engaging in the sloppiest kiss she could have.

The positioning of their bodies changed around during the kiss leading to Dakota being back in her initial position with her back against the towel while Von hovered over her. The difference now was that Von no longer had his swimming trunks on.

Von looked down at Dakota with lust filled in his eyes and his bottom lip tucked between his teeth.

Meanwhile Dakota raised her head up, nearly gasping when she saw his hardened dick staring back at her. "Did it get bigger?"

"Naw, shordy. You scared?" He chuckled, pushing her head to the side so he could kiss on her neck again.

She refrained from answering his question, moaning under her breath instead as she held his head in her hand.

He removed his lips from her neck after a few moments, hovering over her face and looking her in the eyes. "Yeen gotta be scared, ma. You know ima take care ah you."

She folded from his words, feeling butterflies erupting throughout her body.

Her legs gradually spread wider when she felt him rubbing his tip up and down her slit to moisten his tip.

When he was satisfied, one of his hands were propped up by her head while the other was holding his throbbing dick.

"You luh me, Koko?" He breathed out against her lips so he could distract her from the fact that he was about to fill her up.

Her eyes slowly shut when he kissed her lips back to back. "Mhm, I lov-" she spoke against his lips, gasping when he pushed his tip into her.

"Mhm, finish watchu was sayin'." He groaned out on her lips while inching the rest of himself into her slowly. No matter how many times they had sex, neither of them got used to the euphoric feeling.

Dakota's eyes rolled back as she felt his dick fill her up. He felt so perfect inside of her, like a missing puzzle piece. She couldn't even get her answer out to him, only being able to moan.

"Open yo' eyes, Ko." He removed his lips from hers, looking down at her beautiful brown skin that was under the warm sunlight.

She opened her eyes and whined in pleasure as he fit the rest of himself into her, feeling him in her cervix. It didn't hurt her though, since he was going slow. "Fuckkk!"

Dayvon suppressed his moans by biting his lip as both him and Dakota looked down at her lower stomach.

Both of their eyes widened as they visibly saw the projection of his dick appearing in her as a bulge each time he stroked into her. "Damn, ma. You feel me?"

Nodding quickly, she whimpered out loud as she already was feeling overwhelmed with the pleasure being given to her. "Yes, I feel you baby. I feel you."

He continued stroking into her slowly, making sure she felt every inch of his love with his deep thrust. He then proceeded to press on her lower belly, increasing the pleasure for both of them.

Dakota wrapped her arms around his neck when he moved closer to her, beginning to softly kiss all over her face while his steady strokes dug into her core.

He paused briefly, picking up her right leg and pushing it to her head before he sped up his strokes just a little bit.

"You know I luh you, right?" He groaned in her ear while he passionately kissed the side of her neck.

She whispered a small 'yes' when he moved away from her neck, kissing all over her chest instead.

His other free hand held the side of her face gently, using his thumb to wipe away the tears that randomly streamed down.

"And I luh erry inch of yo' pretty body." He continued speaking to her in the softest tone while averting his attention to the titties that were on her chest.

He began sucking on one like he was deprived of her taste, doing the same to the other one soon after.

Meanwhile, Dakota whimpered and moaned quietly, loving the feeling of him making love to her body. He was doing her so good.

He let go of her propped up leg, letting it press against his chest as he used that hand to travel down to her swollen and throbbing clit.

Dakota noticed his once rhythmic strokes losing their pace, becoming sloppier than before but she didn't mind because she was close too.

"And you know what else I luh?" He questioned her, looking deep into her soul as he rubbed her clit in circles with his finger.

Dakota felt herself getting lost in the looks of his face, the way his eyebrows slightly furrowed since he was so focused on pleasing her body. The way he always bit his bottom lip when he was in her walls. The way his eyes were visibly lower like he was high off of her. "What do you love, daddy?"

He grunted at her tone of voice and pressed on her clit with his thumb. "I luh when you cum fa' me. Cum wit' me, baby."

Like a switch, the pleasure washed over her body as her back arched up from the towel. She began moaning as loud as possible when she felt herself creaming on his length. "Fuckkk!"

Dayvon immediately placed his lips onto hers as his nut abruptly shot out of his tip and into Dakota's trembling body. They fed eachother moans through the kiss as Dayvon continued slamming himself into her, making sure not one drop was wasted.

Dakota continued to cry silently as her legs continued trembling to the point where she began squirting around his dick. "Mhmmm, keep makin' a mess on yo dick."

Both of their sex sounds began to sync as they went through their elongated orgasms on the empty beach.

"Awww fuck, happy birthday, baby."

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨
📍𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐚

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨, 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐳𝐚𝐡𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟖𝟔,𝟑𝟕𝟓 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐩🥹 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟏𝟑,𝟐𝟕𝟒 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚
𝟏𝐡 📌 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝟐𝟐,𝟎𝟐𝟔 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
↪️𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 @𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 🔁🔁🔁

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐲 🙊 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐚... @𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨
𝟏𝐡 𝟏𝟗,𝟖𝟓𝟓 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
↪️𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 @𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝟖𝟎 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬
𝟏𝐡 𝟏𝟓,𝟒𝟑𝟐 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐛𝐢𝐠𝟔𝟎𝟎𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞😁
𝟏𝐡 𝟏𝟏,𝟒𝟒𝟒 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧_ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨
𝟏𝐡 𝟓,𝟑𝟗𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
𝟏𝐡 𝟐,𝟑𝟗𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢𝟒𝟎𝟎 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐚😔
𝟏𝐡 𝟏,𝟐𝟕𝟒 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 😍😍😍😍😍
𝟏𝐡 𝟏,𝟐𝟎𝟔 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

-----------

⚠️ 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄, 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐑⚠️

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅, 𝐒/𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐊𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐊𝐎𝐊𝐎😍😍😍💕💕💕💕💓💓💕💕💓💓💓💕💓

𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐎💓💓💕💕💕

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊😭😭😭😭😭😭

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄🙃

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 "𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒... 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆" 𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐀𝐎😂😂😂😂😂😂

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐎, 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.4K 54
โ™ก๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ, ๐š’ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š๐•– ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž...
60.5K 1.9K 40
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐“๐ฒ'๐š๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐จ๐ง (๐ƒ๐ฃ๐จ๐ก๐ง)...