𝐌𝐘 ππ‘πŽπ“π‡π„π‘'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒...

By vintagevqbes

(Eli "Hawk" Moskowitz x Fem! Oc!) β€’ β€’ β€’ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Maya and her twin brother, Miguel Diaz, moved to an... More

ΰ­¨π’‘π’π’‚π’šπ’π’Šπ’”π’•ΰ­§
γ€Ž 𝐎𝐜'𝐬 』
S01:E01
S01:E02
S01:E03
S01:E04
S01:E05
S01:E06
S01:E07
S01:E09
S01:E10
S02:E01
S02:E02
S02:E03
S02:E04
S02:E05
S02:E06
S02:E07
S02:E08
S02:E09
S02:E10
S03:E01
S03:E02
S03:E03
S03:E04
S03:E05
S03:E06
S03:E07
S03:E08
S03:E09
S03:E10
S04:E01
S04:E02
S04:E03
S04:E04
S04:E05
S04:E06
S04:E07
S04:E08
S04:E09
S04:E10
S05:E01
S05:E02
S05:E03
S05:E04
S05:E05
S05:E06
S05:E07
S05:E08
S05:E09
S05:E10

S01:E08

3.8K 97 18
By vintagevqbes

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Cobra Kai had another day of karate practice, but Miguel said she couldn't go. Well, Johnny actually said she couldn't go. Johnny planned to have the group go to an old junkyard where they'd break glass and things that he knew Miguel wouldn't want Maya to be around. The next time they had practice, Miguel and Maya's Ya-Ya asked Maya to stay home to help with errands, so she did.

"Maya, where are you going?" Ya-Ya asked in Spanish as Maya came into the kitchen looking extra dressed up.

"Don't worry about it Ya-Ya," Maya answered in Spanish, seeing Miguel come inside and head to the kitchen.

"Where're you going, Maya?" Miguel asked, sitting down at his seat at the table.

"She didn't tell you, Miggy?" Carmen asked, walking into the kitchen with Johnny. Maya's eyebrows furrowed as she saw Johnny.

"Tell me what?" Miguel asked, looking between the two.

"Maya has a date with her boyfriend." Maya glared at her mom as she sat down.

"Boyfriend?" Johnny asked.

"Are we gonna see him?" Miguel asked, which made Maya sigh.

"You've never seen him?" Johnny asked, confused. The twins seemed to be so close like they'd tell each other everything so why hadn't he seen her boyfriend?

"I don't even know his name." Maya rolled her eyes, as Johnny looked at her as well.

"God your dramatic, Miggy." Suddenly, Maya's phone pinged.

Eli💗:I'm here.

Maya quickly grabbed her things, and Miguel suddenly realized that she was leaving. He quickly stood up, trying to look out the window.

"Miggy, sit down." Carmen sighed, as Maya rushed out of the door and into Eli's car.

"Hurry, Miggy's trying to look through the window," Maya said quickly to Eli as she saw the shades bend a bit. Eli quickly pulled out of the apartment complex. Maya didn't know where Eli was taking her, he just asked if she wanted to go on a date with him. Of course, she said yes.

Meanwhile, Miguel was extremely nervous. He didn't know where Maya was or who she was with or if she was okay. Maya typically ignored Miguel's texts if they weren't super important, so he couldn't check up on her, and he knew if he called her that she'd be mad.

"You really like the tattoo?" Hawk asked Maya as they sat in a big fancy restaurant. Maya had never been taken to a restaurant like this one, it was like one from the movies. Maya knew that Eli's parents were very wealthy, and they often gave money to him when he asked.

"Yes, Eli, I love the tattoo." Maya giggled as she took a sip from her drink.

"Yeah?" Maya smiled and nodded.

"The hair, the tattoo, everything. Your still Eli." Hawk smiled at Maya, to her Eli was simply just him. He was Hawk he was Eli, he was the boy sitting in front of her and she loved all versions of him. Even if he didn't love all the versions of himself.

Maya felt the table vibrate next to her. Her phone had been vibrating a lot, which usually happened when Maya went on a date. Miguel was simply just too worried about her, and she understood that, but she still sighed.

"What's wrong?" Maya shook her head, looking at her phone.

"Miggy's having girl problems, and he's just worried about where I am and who I'm with." Hawk always wished he had a sibling, although they probably wouldn't be as close as Miguel and Maya.

"So, have you thought about how to tell him?" Hawk asked as Maya set down her phone.

"I've been thinking we could drop hints, so he at least gets an idea that we might like each other." Eli furrowed his eyebrows.

"What you want me to flirt with you or call you hot or something?" Hawk chuckled, watching Maya giggle and shake her head.

"Sure, I guess." Maya smiled.

Hawk wished they didn't have to keep it a secret, he hated seeing guys flirt with her and he wasn't able to do anything about it without alerting Miguel. Maya wished they didn't have to be a secret so that she could just simply tell Miguel about them. The way Miguel told Maya about him and Sam.

When Maya got back home, Miguel was more upset than she thought. Apparently, Miguel and Sam were on FaceTime, and when her dad asked who he was, Sam said he was just her lab partner. Maya said she'd go and talk to Sam about it, and although Miguel told her not to, Maya knew she'd do it anyways.

The next day, she got Sam's address from Aisha and drove there. Of course, she asked her mom before she took the car, but she didn't tell her the whole truth about what she was doing. Maya walked through a gate, seeing a very plant-filled yard. She knew Sam was rich, but she didn't know she was this rich. When Maya walked inside, she saw a boy and Sam. She didn't think Sam was cheating, since the boy didn't seem to know Sam too well.

"Sami?" Sam looked away from Robby seeing Maya. She hadn't spoken to her much, but since she was friends with Aisha, Sam guessed that Maya wasn't too fond of her.

"Maya? What're you doing here?" Sam asked as Maya walked past the boy.

"I need to talk to you, about a certain person," Maya whispered, glancing at the boy. Robby stared at the girl, he thought Sam was pretty this girl was even prettier than her. Daniel never mentioned a Maya before.

"O-Okay, just give me a sec." Sam smiled a bit, glancing at Robby. "Uh Maya, this is Robby, Robby this is Maya." Maya smiled at the boy, she could've sworn that he went to their school but he just didn't attend much.

"Are you Sam's friend?" He asked, glancing between the two.

"Sorta."

"Sam whose-" Maya met eyes with a man she'd seen before. The man from the dojo that she'd told off.

"I'm Maya." Maya smiled a bit, folding her arms.

"She's my lab partner's sister, we're both friends with Moon." Maya nodded, pursing her lips.

"Her brother's in Cobra Kai." Maya nodded again.

"Yeah, he wants to protect me and himself." Maya glanced at Sam, Maya had never felt so awkward in her life.

"Do you know karate as well?" Maya shrugged.

"My brother doesn't want me to do karate, he and his friends protect me." Daniel nodded slowly, thinking that Maya would make a good Miyagi Do student.

"Well, me and Robby are gonna go practice some karate. If you and Sam would like, you're always welcome to join." Maya nodded, Robby, saying bye to the both of them.

"So-"

"Lab partner, Sam? He heard you say it." Sam furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?"

"You guys were on FaceTime, you said he was just your lab partner?" Sam sighed.

"I just, my parents are gonna be upset if they think I'm just moving from boy to boy." Maya sighed.

"Miguel's upset because you're not telling them about you. Trust me, he's told us all about you. Sometimes, it's hard to get him to shut up." Sam just stared at Maya, so Maya left. She hoped she'd done something, maybe Sam would tell her parents about Miguel, but Maya didn't know. She could never know for sure.

Meanwhile, Robby wished he had asked for Maya's number. Or asked Samantha for it. She was pretty, she seemed nice, and he could teach her some karate. So she could fend for herself, but he could protect her too.

~

"Why would Eli tell you to just go over here?" Maya whispered, hopping off of Miguel's bike. She rode on the metal parts of the back wheels and he stuck out, Miguel was extra careful to make sure Maya wouldn't fall off and get hurt.

"He said it was an alpha move." Maya giggled, rolling her eyes. "What?"

"Eli's adorable, that's all." Miguel grimaced, turning back to the door. Just then, they both heard loud laughs. They slowly went to the backyard, seeing a long table with the LaRusso family and Robby. Except, Miguel didn't know it was Robby. "Miggy," Maya whispered, just as his eyes teared up. He ran back to his bike, and Maya thought about going to them for only a moment. Maybe there was a misunderstanding, and maybe Sam would explain herself if Miguel brought it up.

So, Maya slowly went back to Miguel and his bike. They both went back to their house, Miguel immediately went to his room and locked his door. Maya knocked for a while, but she simply sat outside his door as she waited for him to be ready to answer her. Then Maya thought, how could she help him? She wasn't a guy, she didn't know how he was feeling. So she thought she'd go and get Johnny.

Just as she did, she saw three men trashing Johnny's car. They bashed his windows and the back of his car with bats and crowbars. They didn't see her until Johnny came out of his house and saw Maya standing there. Glass surrounded her, her mouth hung open.

"Maya, get back inside!" She looked up at Johnny, who punched a guy and then another. She watched, just until one of the guys that were on the floor threw a lighter at his car. Johnny's car immediately went into flames, and even Maya knew that Johnny loved his car. It was the only thing he wasn't willing to give up for Cobra Kai. Quickly, Johnny reached Maya after getting Daniel's address from one of the men. "Maya, are you alright?" Maya nodded slowly as Johnny held her shoulders.

She couldn't find her voice to tell him about Miguel. Johnny lead Maya back to her house and she wasn't sure what happened to Johnny after that. All she knew was that he was angry, but not angry enough to accidentally hurt Maya.
________________________________
Word Count:1,683

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 954 12
What if Effy had a cousin named Sophie? How this girl's life would go in the Bristol's wild group? Disclaimer: I don't own Skins. I only own Sophie a...
1.1M 41K 41
Vittoria Cortese, unique héritière d'un réseau où règne que terreur et meurtre, était sur le point de voir son destin basculé d'une manière inattendu...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
3.1K 105 21
The story is about a boy who got isekai in Ninjago world with an element power glitch as he adventure meeting new people, new kind of element and mak...