𝐌𝐘 ππ‘πŽπ“π‡π„π‘'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒...

By vintagevqbes

(Eli "Hawk" Moskowitz x Fem! Oc!) β€’ β€’ β€’ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Maya and her twin brother, Miguel Diaz, moved to an... More

ΰ­¨π’‘π’π’‚π’šπ’π’Šπ’”π’•ΰ­§
γ€Ž 𝐎𝐜'𝐬 』
S01:E01
S01:E02
S01:E03
S01:E04
S01:E06
S01:E07
S01:E08
S01:E09
S01:E10
S02:E01
S02:E02
S02:E03
S02:E04
S02:E05
S02:E06
S02:E07
S02:E08
S02:E09
S02:E10
S03:E01
S03:E02
S03:E03
S03:E04
S03:E05
S03:E06
S03:E07
S03:E08
S03:E09
S03:E10
S04:E01
S04:E02
S04:E03
S04:E04
S04:E05
S04:E06
S04:E07
S04:E08
S04:E09
S04:E10
S05:E01
S05:E02
S05:E03
S05:E04
S05:E05
S05:E06
S05:E07
S05:E08
S05:E09
S05:E10

S01:E05

4.4K 105 23
By vintagevqbes

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Carmen finally let up and allowed Miguel to do karate again. Maya started to spend her days at the dojo again, but Miguel started to notice her giggling at her phone more. He suspected she'd get a partner quickly, boys and girls tended to fall for Maya fairly quickly, but she hadn't told him about anyone she was interested in.

Now that was weird for Maya. If she liked someone, she usually wouldn't shut up about them. She'd even talk about them at dinner, which Ya-Ya usually enjoyed. When she giggled again, Miguel sighed, putting his arms down and out of his fighting stance.

"Maya, who are you texting?" Miguel asked, Maya quickly coming up with a joking response.

"Your mom." Miguel rolled his eyes, he hated how that was Maya's response to everything.

"We have the same mom, Maya." She shrugged. "I'm being serious, Maya." Maya turned to look at him from her seat. He'd gotten really good at karate recently and he was very adamant about still protecting Maya.

"I'm texting a boy, who's very cute, and who goes to school with us. That's all you're getting." Maya looked back at her phone, almost immediately smiling. Miguel thought it was weird that she wouldn't tell him who it was, they always told each other everything.

"You gotta let her fight her own battles, Diaz." Miguel sighed, shaking his head. Maya was his twin sister, but since he was a whole two minutes older, he thought it only made sense for him to protect her.

"She's my baby sister, I have to protect her," Miguel grunted as he punched Sensei's hand again.

"I thought you were twins." Johnny furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well yeah, but I'm older," Miguel muttered, punching again.

Maya didn't hear them talking about her, she was too busy texting Eli. She was glad that Miguel didn't know her password to her phone, or else he'd probably snoop in her texts. Half of the time Maya told Miguel she was going to her friend Moon's house, she was really going to hang out with Eli. The other half of the time she was actually going to hang out with Moon.

When Eli and Demetri hung out or slept over at their house, Eli would hang out with Maya whenever Miguel wasn't with them. Sometimes Maya would hang out with the boys, but most of the time she left them alone. When Maya heard the bell above the door ring, she looked up and saw Aisha.

"What the hell? No yoga till five. No matter how bad you need it." Johnny announced, taking off his padded gloves.

"Um, I'm actually here for karate. I saw your website. It said that there was supposed to be a session today." Aisha spoke softly, toying with her fingers.

"I appreciate you coming in, but there are no girls in Cobra Kai." Maya immediately looked at Johnny, who looked at her as well. "Sorry." He whispered.

"Why not?" Aisha asked, she was desperate to defend herself from the people at school.

"Same reason there aren't women in the Army. Doesn't make sense." Maya rolled her eyes, sometimes Johnny was incredibly stupid.

"Uh, Sensei, I need to show you something in the office," Miguel muttered, the both of them walking to Johnny's office.

"I'm sorry Aisha, he's very...old-fashioned I guess." Aisha sighed.

"I just hope he changes his mind." Maya chuckled.

"He probably will." Aisha chuckled.

"So, are you learning?" Maya shook her head.

"Miguel insists on learning so he can protect me and himself." As Maya finished her sentence, Miguel and Johnny walked out of Johnny's office.

"Okay, take off your shoes. Hop on the mat." Aisha did as she was told. "Okay, after further review, I've decided to allow female students. But if you wanna be in Cobra Kai, you can't act like a girl." Johnny ordered.

"What do you mean? How do girls act?" Aisha asked, just as confused as Maya.

"Don't give me that. You know, all emotional, loud, complainy. Never letting you finish a sentence." Maya felt only slightly offended, Johnny just had shitty experiences with women.

"Well, I know a few guys who act just-" Aisha started.

"Quiet!" Maya flinched as he yelled, did he speak like that to Miguel? "My student tells me you've been harassed at school." Maya looked at Miguel.

"Yeah. Mostly online. Um, I get mean texts and e-mails sent to me. Makes me not wanna go." Aisha confessed.

"And who sends you these messages?" Johnny asked.

"Well, they're mostly anonymous. These kids create fake accounts, and they tell me things like I'm ugly and that I should kill myself." Maya was shocked. She knew that people said stuff like that, but it was still surprising to hear about it.

"Oh, my God. What a bunch of pussies! Back in my day, if you wanted to tease someone, you did it to their face. There was an honor, respect. These geeks hiding behind their computers, what a bunch of spineless losers. You're not afraid of these losers, are you?" Although Maya thought that Johnny completely missed the point on cyberbullying, what he said kind of made sense.

"No."

"You gonna take shit from these losers?" Johnny asked.

"No."

"Good, because when I'm done with you,
you're gonna be sending a message back. Only it's not gonna be with your keyboard. It's gonna be with your fists." Aisha smiled.

~

"Maya, c'mon I gotta go to practice. Sensei's making me fight Aisha." Carmen looked at Maya. Maya told her Mom that she'd be going to a 'friends' house, so she wasn't gonna go with Miguel to practice. She thought her mom would tell Miguel for her, but apparently, she didn't.

"I gotta go to work, I love you two." Maya sighed as her mom left the alone.

"Maya, c'mon." Miguel urged.

"I'm going to Moon's house, Miggy." Miguel paused, walking to the kitchen table where Maya sat.

"Who's house are you really going to, Maya? I know you and Moon are best friends but I know you aren't going to her house every day." Maya looked up at Miguel.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" Miguel sat down in the seat next to Maya.

"I could be here all day." Maya sighed. "All you gotta do is tell me whose house you're going to." Maya rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to the boy's house," Maya admitted.

"What's his name?" Miguel asked.

"None of your business."

"Yeah, I can just tell mom since it's not my business." Maya glared at him.

"He's a really nice guy, Miguel, trust me!" Maya pleaded.

"I can't trust him if you don't tell me his name!" Miguel exclaimed.

"You don't need to know his name!" Maya groaned.

"How am I supposed to protect you if I don't know the guy I'm protecting you from." Maya chuckled.

"Trust me, you don't need to protect me from him." Miguel raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" He asked.

"He's completely harmless. He's sort of, nerdy?" Miguel sighed.

"Fine, just be careful, Maya."

~

"So you already had your first kiss before me?" Eli asked as Maya lay on his bed, watching him play a video game with Demetri.

"Yeah, I've only ever had one boyfriend before you and he was my first kiss," Maya answered, trying to figure out what was going on in the game.

"Well, you're my first girlfriend so." Maya smiled.

"It's a great title to have." Eli smiled.

"You don't think Miguel's getting suspicious at all?" Maya shook her head.

"He's just upset that I'm not telling him who I'm with, but I don't think he has any suspicions about who it is." Eli nodded.

"He told me and Demetri about it, he said you told him that he was a cute boy who you guys went to school with." Maya giggled.

"I mean, I didn't lie." Maya watched as Eli's cheeks went red. "Aw, you're blushing." Maya smiled.

"No, I'm not." Maya rolled her eyes.

"Sure."

~

When Maya went back to school, there were lots of rumors going around about Samantha LaRusso. Maya stopped talking to her after Aisha told her how they used to be friends but now they weren't, and she never took up for her when her friends made fun of her. Let's just say that the rumors weren't PG-13, despite thinking Sam was too much of a good girl to do something like that, it was always possible.

"Hey, guys." Maya looked up as Kyler started to make an announcement. "You know that billboard with a big-ass dick on it? I guess Sam takes after her dad." Kyler announced, laughing with the others around them. Miguel sighed, setting his tray down next to her.

"Miggy," Maya started, she was afraid he was going to start a fight again and last time it didn't go too well.

"Hey, Kyler! Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole?" Maya watched as Miguel approached Kyler, getting between him and Sam.

"Want another beatdown, 'Rhea?" Kyler asked, pushing Miguel back into the table. "I'm ready for your lame-ass karate this time." Maya could see Miguel clench his teeth as Kyler pushed him again.

"It's not lame-ass karate," Miguel said, blocking Kyler's punch and catching his arm. "It's Cobra Kai." Miguel punched Kyler straight in the nose, Kyler pulling away to see his nose bleed.

Kyler got Miguel into a headlock, but Miguel found a way to slither out of it. Maya stood up, standing next to Aisha who chanted, "No mercy!". As Maya watched, she saw Kyler and Kyler's friends run after Miguel, she realized he needed an object to fend them off with so Maya grabbed an empty tray.

"Miguel!" He looked up at her, Maya throwing the tray and Miguel caught it. He started to fight again, and he was winning. Maya smiled wide as she watched Miguel get the final hit, everyone around him applauding.

Unfortunately, Miguel got two Saturday dentitions, thankfully, Ya-Ya answered so Miguel wouldn't be in any trouble. She could also drive him to his detentions, without their mom knowing.

The next day Maya went with Miguel to his karate practice, there was a large crowd of people outside of the doors as they waited for Johnny. Most of them were watching Miguel's fight video. Maya was so happy, happy that Miguel had won against Kyler, and happy that Johnny would finally have more students to bring in more income.
________________________________
Word Count:1,765

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 40.9K 41
Vittoria Cortese, unique héritière d'un réseau où règne que terreur et meurtre, était sur le point de voir son destin basculé d'une manière inattendu...
559K 12.4K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
253K 6K 22
》to finally have everything ...then to have it torn awayγ€Š β†’ ginny and georgia fanfiction ← ...