Steps towards Victory [TCF X...

By LeosLore

Tboah's second time around. Tboah Choi han, Rosalyn, Lock, Cage, Ron, Beacrox, and Alberu got transported to... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE & CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2: meet the guests
Chapter 3: The Fools
chapter 5: the crown of the emperor
Chapter 6: A new mission arises
Chapter 7: The Maze
Chapter 8: The Maze <2>
Chapter 9 The Maze <3>
Chapter 10 To the Puzzle city
Chapter 11 An Angel
Chapter 12 trapped in Cage
Chapter 13 youngest priestess
Chapter 14: Thank you
Chapter 15 The Ocean
Chapter 16: Suppressing Fire

chapter 4: self nemesis

4.9K 230 50
By LeosLore

"Maes and siblings this is my counterpart technically he is also your Hyung ! But from the other world" Lock introduced the wold children towards his counterpart who is currently filled with an unknown emotion.

*Lock wanted to hug them one by one and cry. But then remembering what happened earlier he knows the children won't even recognize him as their hyung.

But this was enough, seeing them breathing and alive within meters apart. It was enough.

" really!? But he feels... different" one of the wolf children spoke

"Uh yeah, you heard cale-nim earlier right? He is someone who faced different events than us" Lock explained

*Lock looked down, he felt even more sad. They are here but..

"Can we ask other hyung lock why you were crying earlier?" the little girl asked, she was the one who ran for help.

*Lock looked at her with longing, she's one of their youngest.

"B-because i was happy to see you.. a-all of you" he bit his lower lip

Lock who noticed this did not know what to do.

Suddenly the youngest children from their siblings came running towards *Lock and giving him a huge hug.

Lock did not feel any envy or jealousy, as long as his sibling were with him he doesn't mind sharing their love and existance towards his counterpart. He knows nothing about his counterpart other than they were from the other parallel universe.

"They faced different events than us, much rather, harder than us" he recalled what their young master had said.

He wanted to ask, and he will definitely ask his counterpart what had happened to them in their world.

The children ten slowly hugged *Lock too without any hesitation *Lock hugged them back as much as he can, crying.

AFTER A long minutes of the children and *Lock interacting nap time came. Yes it's still a thing, their young master prioritize rest more than anything. Even though they knew some wolf children tend to sneak out to explore the forests they let them be, guarding them in secret.

You see its one of the wolf childrens instincts, to be curious and fierce.

Lock sat beside his counterpart as they stare at the big sakura tree in the middle of the grass training grounds. Unlike other built training grounds their training ground is the nature itself, it's more realistic to train in this kind of setting.

" You're lucky" *lock spoked

"What happened?" Lock asked finally

"They are dead in our world, i failed to protect our family" *lock sadly replied

Lock sighed, if it was also him he would've gone crazy or much so killed himself .

"It was because of noona, hyung -nim, young master, and our other family members" lock smiled looking at the sakura treee

It's a beautiful tree that their young master introduced to them.

"Didn't you berserk much more earlier than me? That's why you were able to protect them?" Confused, *Lock thought that the other him is much smarter than him that his counterpart was able to berserk successfully and much earlier.

He can also feel that Lock controls his abilities well than him.

"I did berserk much earlier but its not really just me... i have noona and hyungnim. If it were just me they would've also died, i can't raise them alone, much more protect them all alone." Lock glanced to his counterpart " Asking for help and guidance isn't that bad"

*Lock did asked and was helped but it wasn't enough, he even killed his friend, pendrick.

"Can you tell me more about yourself?" Lock asked smiling. "Before i teach you how to use a shield."

*lock's eyes widened "aren't we using our claws?"

"I mean we have muscles too 🗿" lock defended "using shield is much more convenient for me, we have 10siblings you know. We can't just kill and kill, we prioritize safety before revenge. You can smack their backs later"

*lock never knew a shit about defense all he did is go berserk king and scratch his enemies without hesitation. The reason why he had killed pendrick.

"There are a lot of fighting style, so now tell me about us innyour world before i introduce you to lord Sheritt-nim"

*Lock started to tell his counterpart what its like livin in his world, it was despair, sadness, pain, and endless suffering. Death was everywhere and he, deep inside him he was also scared. Even if he was the wolf king it felt no different when he was the helpess lock that had lost his siblings and family.

It made him even more mad at himself, being called wolfking but he failed saving his family.

It is depressing that is why he quickly accepted the second chance to take.

Lock completely understood his counterpart, even him, he knew before when he was left in the George of death for his mission to learn how to be the wolf king. He felt like he is not suited for the title, but with the help of his family he did well.

'Only if cale nim was able to act'

"Unlike the cale here, ours was missing. He did not helped us." *lock lastly said

"I personally don't think it was young masters obligation to help you, even us. It's either you seek or he seek. We are thankful and blessed that cale-nim was the one who seeked for us." Lock defended, not a one bit of his cells wants to hear someone saying such things to their young master. Call him bias but that's what he is "isn't he the reason you were granted?"

*LOCK nodded "you don't even know what happened to him, what kind of deal he had done with the gods. So he sacrificed himself too for all of you, but in different way and that is giving you a second chance."

Lock knows wherever their young master is as long as its cale henituse he will always sacrifices.

[Truly]

"Maybe seek for him in your next chance, definitely seek for him" lock adviced.

It was the best advice he can giv knowing how cunning and smart the young master is.

[Og cale in underrated lets point him out more]

"Let's go now! I'll introduce you towards our lord master!" Lock excitedly shouted making his counterpart wonder.

'Just who?'

-----------

*CLANG

The sound of knives stabbing the wooden table can be heard so as the sound of a falling sword of a swordsman.

"Fuck" *Beacrox cursed as he was pinned by the wall by his counterpart who is currently pointing a pan on his neck.

[My Beacrox why so hot]

"I'm cooking, behave" Beacrox who is clearly irritated to his counterpart

He was cooking peacefully for their young master when his counterpart entered and committing such an atrocities. He's busy can't he see!?.

"The young master don't even eat your cooking" *Beacrox spat

Beacrox crunched his nose, his counterpart is uglier than him. He can't accept it why does his counterpart looks 50years older than he is.

"Sucks to be you maybe your cooking taste shit" at this point Beacrox doesn't see his counterpart as his counterpart.

"You!" *Beacrox became hysterical, nobody especially his counterpart telling him that he sucks!

Beacrox annoyingly pinned his counterpart even more harsher "calm down or I'll call father"

[ purr our draco]

"Make me" *Beacrox eyed his counterpart

[Naur]

Beacrox was about to hit his counterpart using a pan to knock him out when their fathers enter, smiling.

"Sons?" Ron asked making them stop

"Please get along well it looks like we need to learn a lot here, son" *Ron also spoke.

------
*Ron who is currently with Ron who has 2 kittens from the cat tribe sitting on his lap, sat across his counterpart who is iust like him, smiling.

"You did not left the Puppy Young master" *Ron started

"Why would i?" Ron replied

The room became much colder than before making the kittens shiver a bit but was calmed dowm when their grandpa Ron stroked their heads.

"Who knows? Revenge?" That was the reasom why *Ron had left the Henituse, his time was running out he was getting older day by day. He wanted revenge before he die.

"Right beside young master cale is where revenge lies" Ron replied.

"I guess he decided to reveal his self here" *Ron sighed, he know the puppy since it was a pup.

An innocent pup who is like any other pup loved their family and very much depended on its mother. But the mother died making the pup forcefully be an independent pup.

"Did he not have the chance?" Ron asked

"Choi han knocked him out, choi han has the scent" *Ron knew that his counterpart knows what he is talking about

Ron laughed making his counterpart loosen its smile "so you faileed protecting the puppy, what a shame. You then followed the kid who has the scent you are as blind as i was when i lost my arm.

*Ron had noticed that his counterpart's left arm was grey colored. "You know balance is hard to be find when you replaced it with an unmatched part" ron smile grew "Let me tell you a motivation, in this world we managed to revived the Molan household, we also control the underworld"

*Rons pupils were shaking, he know his counterpart is not joking one a bit. The proud smile is something he will also wore whenever he had won.

"Tell me everything" *Ron was clearly motivated.

------

*KNOCK

"Young master"

CALE who was writing down things he needed to for their soon voyage stopped amidst his writing, he had heardthe voice of Ron. "Enter"

Surprisingly two ron entered making Cale almost faint. One ron is holding a lemonade whilst the other *ron brought the sweets.

'What did i do to deserve this'

------

______

Clearly its more of a skits on how they started their trainings with their counterparts, we will get to the hard and information envolvement later on after all of the 7 having their time with their counterparts.

Me right now:

THERE WILL BE A DETOUR 🤩
THERE WILL BE MORE CHAPTERS AND COMPLEX WRITING 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 2.3K 13
[Completed] *Spoilers Ahead for Trash of the Count's Family* *Fanfic*
317 32 5
Cale could have been victorious. But he had let his guard down as the enemy took out a secret card. The God of Death had not welcomed him just yet...
50.6K 2K 16
"Do you promise to save them?" I promise I will. It's the only thing that I can do.. But.. There are circumstances "What are those?" You might need t...
16.6K 956 19
γ€” Kim Rok Soo x Cale Henituse (og!) 〕 γ€Š Discontinued! 》 Cale made a deal with the god of death, he returned to the past and was surprised because the...