Dice [h.s.]

By tpwk_pleaseeee

"She was an angel craving chaos. He was a demon seeking peace." -Helen - Their love wasn't supposed to happe... More

warning/intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
Prologue I

79

711 21 1
By tpwk_pleaseeee

"Two damaged people, trying to heal each other is love." -Unknown

-

    My body was tangled in sheets and tangled with him, a warm feeling to wake up too. Harry and I had fell asleep late last night after getting home, showering, and talking to each other to sleep.

    I kept my position, not wanting to move or wake up sleeping Harry. I began to carefully run my fingers through his hair, softly enough so I couldn't wake him and ruin the moment.

    His face was calm and soft. He breathed slowly through his nose as his lips were pressed together. His eyelashes mixed together as his eyes were closed in deep sleep. His hand was draped around my waist as our legs crossed over each other.

    I enjoyed watching him sleep, maybe because it was so rare that I was up before him. He always had somewhere to be or something to do. Lately, it's as if he's been letting go of his strictness on himself.

    A lot about Harry has been changing. He lets his hard, boss face go a little more often. He finds himself submitting to things I want to do and listening to what I have to say, rather than doing everything himself. I appreciate and recognize his new attitude.

Even though I think I'll love every version of him

    I took a deep breath, allowing his natural scent to stick to my skin and enter my bloodstream. He always smelt so good but I could never explain how. I was always jealous because he made it seem effortless. He seemed so effortless.

    I smiled down at the sleeping man beside me and readjusted myself slightly to get a better look at him. He seemed to grip harder onto my skin, as if I was a safety blanket. I smiled at the notion and held back a string of I love you's.

    I never planned to fall in love, let alone with Harry Styles. He's the definition of royalty when it comes to our world. But come to think of it, so am I. Maybe even more so. It was as if we were bound to meet. Like it was written in the stars.

Fuck the dice

    I enjoyed quiet moments like this. Where my only thoughts were Harry. I wasn't worried about what I had to do later today, or the challenge I was going to face in the coming weeks. All I cared about was him.

    I watched as he rolled over slightly, his cheek pushing into the pillow as I giggled. His lips looked perfect against the white sheets, his whole body did. I smiled and planted a soft kiss against the top of his head.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered, confessing to both of us.

    He remained asleep and I continued to play with his hair. I danced my eyes out his windows and smiled at the sun slowly engrossing on the day. I loved the sun. It reminded me of new horizons and happiness.

    My shirt was riding up my stomach, just covering my breasts. I felt Harry's hands move to lay against my skin. His touch felt colder than ice and it sent goosebumps along my arms. I loved when he touched me, it didn't matter where.

    I continued to look out the window for several moments, just watching the sun slowly rise higher and higher. To most, it felt like watching paint dry. But to me, it felt like watching a new life born.

Like magic

    Harry moved from under me, his head beginning to shake. My sleepy head was waking up. I moved my eyes to him as my hand drifted to his back. He was in nothing but boxers, which was how he always slept.

"What time is it?" He mumbled, looking up at me to see me wide awake. I chuckled and moved my neck to see his digital clock beside his bed.

"Eight." I shrugged and began to make circles on his back. He rubbed his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I have to get up." Harry frowned and stayed exactly where he was.

"Just stay for a little white longer." I shrugged as if it was a suggestion. It was very much a demand.

    Harry locked his eyes with me and smirked. He searched my eyes for a second before moving. He pulled himself so chest was above the blankets and he was taller than me. He placed one of his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

    I laid my head against his chest as he began to draw the tips of his fingers up and down my arm. His other hand remained on my exposed stomachs, failing to suppress the butterflies hitting against my abdomen, dying to get out and fly.

"Did it help?" I asked, taking his hand from my stomach and intertwining my fingers on top of his.

"Yes." He whispered beside my ear.

"Good." I smiled, proud of myself.

    Harry turned my hand over so our palms were touching and laid it against my stomach. I could feel him breathing from my back as he could feel my stomach moving up and down. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I don't care what you did. Nothing can make me change the way you make me feel." I say embarrassingly, wanting to immediately take back every word that just escaped from my mouth.

    He didn't respond right away but he did squeeze my hand. I could feel his body slightly tense by my words. But I couldn't tell if it was because of my words, or the big secret he was hiding from me.

"I regret doing it. Every single second of it. I don't want to lose you too." Harry pressed a kiss to the top of my head and smelled my hair.

"I told you, I'm not going anywhere." I turn my head up to look at him. He's already staring down at me.

    Instead of saying anything, he lowered his head and kissed me. It was gentle and hesitant, but I quickly kissed him back. I turned over, keeping our kiss going and getting to my knees. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my waist under my shirt, needing to touch my skin.

    I pushed into the kiss, pushing him against the wall and our bodies to be skin to skin. He began to knead circles with his thumb on my tummy, forcing me to break the kiss to breathe but he pulled me right back.

    I gripped onto the back of his head, pulling gently at his hair as the kiss slowly escalated into more than just a kiss. He continued to circle my skin as he welcomed his tongue into my mouth. They played and danced with excitement.

    Harry moved his hands to my ass, squeezing it and moving me so I was straddling his legs. I could feel him under me, slowly getting harder and his dick beginning to struggle.

    His hands found his way under my shirt, he ran his hands up and down my sides before sliding his hands up to my chest. He cupped my breast with hands before beginning to play with my nipples.

Good fucking morning

    I found myself moaning into his mouth as he continued to play with my tongue and kiss my lips. It was the ultimate multitask. I began to roll my hips against his, creating friction between us.

    Before anything more could escalate, Harry pulled our lips apart and removed his hands. His eyes squeezed shut as his head hit his wall. I froze, wondering what just happened. I thought we were having morning sex.

"I can't do this knowing I'm keeping a secret from you." Harry tried to move but I squeezed my legs against him so he couldn't.

"You didn't have a problem fucking me on an STD filled couch." I pouted.

Harry laughed slightly to himself but went straight back to serious. His face looked as if he was in physical pain.

"I'm sober now."

    I frowned and placed my hands on either side of his face. His eyes looked up and into mine, searching them again. He's always searching for answers in my eyes. But sadly, I give nothing again.

"Please don't get in your head right now. What we have is good. I told you, you can tell me when you're ready." I tried to calm him as I noticed his breathing began to pick up.

"I'll never be ready." Harry shook his head and grabbed my wrists and squeezed them tightly.

"Why is this hurting you so bad?" I rubbed gently under his eyes with my thumbs.

    Harry's eyes closed in pain as he relaxed. I sighed, knowing our morning sex was stopped and thrown away. I peeled myself from his lap and sat down beside him, leaving a few inches between us. I placed my hands in my lap and faced forward.

"I'm sorry." Harry whispered.

    I didn't respond and rolled out of bed. I brushed my fingers through my hair and walked out of the bedroom and down stairs. I didn't know what to say to him. He was holding back something and was too afraid to tell me about it. I really thought we were over this part.

    I grabbed a glass cup from his cabinet and some brown alcohol from his not so secret stash. I poured half a glass and put the bottle back. I walked over to his kitchen table with the glass and sat down, taking a deep breath while closing my eyes.

    I try not to get mad at him during these moments. I have to understand that this stuff is new for him. He's never had to care about someone else's feelings and be open with them. But he keeps bringing up old topics.

"Kennedy, please." Harry came running down the stairs with pants and a shirt on. He swiped his bottom lip with his thumb while rushing to sit across from me.

"What, H." I took a sip of my drink and leaned back.

"You have to understand." He frowned and tried to take the cup from me. I placed it on the barstool beside him.

"I do, but you need to stop cock blocking yourself. Allow yourself to breathe." I sighed and crossed my arms.

"I'm trying. But I don't want to ruin this." Harry placed his elbows on the table and bowed his head down.

"You're not going to ruin anything. Stop worrying so much." I moved seats to sit closer to him.

"I'm sorry." Harry whispered.

"Don't apologize for caring." I placed my hand on his knee and squeezed it.

    Harry lifted his head up and grinned. He took my arms and pulled me up with him and pressed his lips to mine. I giggled at the urgency but kissed him back. He held my arms as he backed me into his wall.

    As Harry was about to move his hands, there was a knock on the door. Both our heads shot to the front door and we froze. Harry instantly grabbed a knife from his drawer as I approached the door nervously.

    I gripped the handle and slowly opened the door. Peeking my head around, I relaxed. It was Natalie and Louis. They both smiled and walked in, not even saying hello.

"Bug off we're not Suckers." Louis rolled his eyes before collapsing on Harry's couch. I locked the door behind them as Harry put his knife back in his drawer.

"What are you guys doing here?" Harry asked, taking my alcohol and shooting it down before placing it in his sink.

"We both got this letter. And it seems, so have you." Natalie handed me a fancy red envelope, stamped closed with a gold etching of a lollipop.

    Harry stood at my side so we both could look at the letter. I opened the envelope and pulled out the letter. It stretched out as I pulled the paper. In script writing was a letter with rose petals surrounding it.

"Tonight, eight pm. Suckers Manor. You're invited. " I looked up at Harry as he looked down at me.

"Leonardo invited all of us to his business house for a banquet." Louis threw his invitation on the center table.

"But why?" I closed the letter and tossed it on the table with Lou's.

"I don't know what his aim is, but it can't be good." Natalie sat on the armrest of the couch and frowned.

"Let's go." Harry said.

"What?" All three of us said at the same time.

"Just us four will go. I don't want to put everyone in danger. Lou, you tell the guys not to come." Harry ordered and Louis instantly turned on his phone.

"Natalie, you've got dresses for you two?" Harry asked.

"Of course I do! Louis, let's go. I got to grab some things." Natalie waved at Louis.

"Meet back here ready to go at seven." Harry nodded as the two of them left.

"Are you sure about this? I have a bad feeling." I took a deep breath, unable to fight off the pit in my stomach.

"We're going to bring guns and weapons. We're going to be okay, I promise." Harry kissed the top of my head before grinning down at me.

I nodded back.

    Natalie came over an hour later with my dress. It was a black dress that stopped just above my ankles. It was suction tight to my body with sleeves. There was no back, so my skin was naked to the world. I paired my black stilettos with it.

    When she left, I spent the rest of the day getting ready. I did basic makeup and put on a dark red lip. I allowed my natural curls to fall as my long hair fell to cover most of my back.

    By the time I was ready, it was just about to turn six o'clock. I stuck my knife in my garter while using the purse Natalie had lent me as the hiding place for the gun Harry had given me for tonight.

    I walked into Harry's bedroom while pushing on my rings. Harry was fixing himself in his mirror. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a bow tie instead of a tie. His hair was fluffy and slightly gelled at the sides. I smiled and stood beside the mirror as he checked himself out.

"Handsome." I winked, coining what I said this morning.

"Beautiful." He smiled while checking me out.

"When do we have to leave?" I asked.

    Harry stepped forward and grabbed my hips, pushing my body against his so he could wrap his arms around my waist. I smiled and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Whenever you want, baby." Harry smirked as he stared down at my body.

"Harry, I'm serious. When do we have to leave?" I said with a quiet laugh hidden between my words.

"Give me two minutes and I'll be ready." Harry licked his lips and rubbed his hands down my hips. 

"No!" I challenged with a giggle, trying to pull away from him. But he held onto my hips.

"Two minutes, I swear." Harry kissed my lips but I pushed away, smiling from ear to ear.

"After." I smiled, placing my hands on his cheeks and kissing his lips quickly, making sure not to ruin my lipstick.

"Fine, you win." Harry rolled his eyes, moving a piece of my hair behind my ear and smiling down at me.

"Come on, they're going to be here any minute." I slid my hand down his body to attach to his.

    As I went to pull him, Harry pulled me back in a spin. Once I was against his chest again, he pressed his lips to mine. He kissed me eagerly, taking a calming breath as our lips connected.

    I pulled away with a puzzled look painted on my face. He continued to smile down at me, holding my hand in front of my stomach.

"What was that for?" I asked with a small smile.

"Good luck." He smiled.

    I pulled away from him again, this time forcing him with me. We walked down the stairs and unlinked hands when we reached the front door. I watched as Louis' car pulled into the driveway. Harry opened the door for them and they walked right in as if this was their own home.

    Natalie was wearing a tight royal blue dress that went all the way down to the floor. Her hair was in a sleek bun with two pieces coming out the front. She was beautiful, as always. Louis was wearing a tux identical to Harrys.

"Does everyone have their weapons? We don't know what's going to happen." Harry fixed his sleeves, his face turning stern.

"Yeah and I even brought the, uhm," Louis' eyes searched around the room and winked at Harry who just nodded at him.

"I'm driving!" I cheered and quickly grabbed my keys and the invitation before leading the way to the garage.

"Whatever she says." Harry shrugged and followed after me, the two following close behind.

    Harry got in the passenger's seat while Natalie and Louis got in the back. Before I even plugged the directions into Harry's phone, Louis had already lit a cigarette and was smoking with the window open. I was kind of jealous, I hadn't had a cigarette in a while.

"Looks like a thirty minute drive." I squinted at the directions and began to pull out of the garage.

"I'm taking a nap." Natalie said from the back, moving over to lean her head on Louis' shoulder.

    I laughed and focused my attention on the road. Harry put the radio on very quietly before mindlessly placing his hand on top of my thigh. I glanced at it but didn't allow him to know I knew it was there. I didn't want him to take it off out of embarrassment.

    As I drove, random thoughts about what could happen tonight ran through my head. So many things could go wrong. The pit I had in my stomach came back ten times stronger. I felt sick thinking about tonight. I don't think this is going to go over well.

"Hey, are you okay?" Harry whispered into my ear, gesturing to my hands which were not losing circulation because of how tight I was gripping the steering wheel.

"Yeah, I'm good." I relaxed my hands. I didn't want him to see me worried. "Can you just light me a cigarette?"

    I lowered my window as Harry pulled out his pack from the inside pocket of his jacket. He lit it with his lighter and took the first drag of it himself. He handed it to me.

    I held the cigarette with my left hand as I drove with my right. I sucked on the cigarette, feeling my anxiety fade away for the split second my lips sucked on the white paper.

Maybe if I sucked Harry's dick it would work the same

I giggled to myself at the thought.

    I allowed myself to breathe when Harry's hand went back to my thigh. He squeezed it and I could feel his eyes on me. He knew something was up. I guess when someone comes to know you so well, they can tell when something is off.

    The rest of the time spent in the car was silent. Louis would answer a quick phone call here and there but it wouldn't be too long. Sometimes my thoughts would get too much and Harry would squeeze my thigh, telling me he was here. I would take a deep breath and nod to acknowledge him.

"We're here!" I said nervously as I pulled up to his house. I remembered the house, mostly since I was just here.

    I parked the car along the ramp up to his house, far enough to hide and close enough to jump into incase of a quick escape. We all got out of the car, stretching our limbs to prepare us for whatever is to come.

    Harry came by my side and rubbed my arm. Natalie and Louis began to walk up the ramp but stopped and turned behind to see us still standing there.

"We'll meet you guys up there." Harry nodded. Louis shrugged and began to walk. Natalie looked at me with her concerned eyes but began to walk despite every bone in her body telling her to come help me.

"Hey." Harry grabbed my chin and forced me to face him. He placed his hands on my shoulders as I tried to steady my breathing.

"What's wrong?"

I gulped and looked back at the house.

"H, I have a bad feeling about this. Like I want to vomit just thinking about it." I grabbed the bottom of his jacket and began to play with the fabric.

"Why baby?" Harry moved his hands to my cheeks and frowned down at me. I sighed and shrugged.

"I don't know. But I never get nervous." I shook my head, my chest beginning to tighten.

"Hey, come here." Harry brought me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him as tightly as I could.

"I'm right here." Harry kissed the top of my head.

"Do you want to leave?" Harry asked.

"No. We have to go in or else we'll look like pussys." I pulled away and held onto his hand.

"You sure?"

"Yes." I nodded and took a deep breath.

"Well then." Harry held his arm out and I linked my arm in his.

    We walked up the driveway to be greeted by one of Leonardo's many servants and body guards. They looked at me and stepped back slightly. I stared them down as I walked by.

"You ready?" Harry whispered into my ear as he handed the women at the door our invitations.

"As I'll ever be." I nodded.

    We stepped inside the house and it was the same as I remember. All the furniture from before was moved so the whole house was empty with tables and chairs occupying the empty space.

    A ton of people were here, all mostly workers of Leonardo. As I looked around, I recognized nearly every single one of them. Eliza and my mother were talking to a few young men in the corner of the house. I caught my mothers eye as she turned around. I watched as she excused herself and made her way over to me and Harry. I latched harder onto his arm.

"What are you two doing here?" My mother asked, looking frantically between the both of us.

"We needed to see what this was about." Harry answered for the both of us.

"This isn't a good idea. You two need to leave." My mother began to breathe quicker and I saw her begin to fidget with her wedding ring.

"Why, what do you know?" I asked, death gripping Harry's arm.

"You need to leave. Please trust me." My mother urged.

"Let's go." I whispered into Harry's ear as he looked at me with a frown.

"Fine, I'll text Louis." Harry pulled out his phone as we began to leave the house.

"Leaving so soon?" The loud voice of Leonardo broke everyone's attention to the balcony overlooking the main room. Leonardo stood there with a smirk staring at Harry and I.

"My guests of honor, trying to leave. Such a pity." Leonardo snapped and the doors behind us slammed shut.

Fuck

"Leonardo." Harry shouted back as the whole room went silent.

"Harry." Leonardo bowed his head.

"Why did you bring us here?" Harry shouted back.

    I glanced out the window, seeing that the sun was almost done setting. Suddenly, the blinds shut. I gulped back my fear and unlocked myself from Harry. I felt him grab my hand to try and hold me back but I pulled out of it.

"What do you want, Leonardo? Did you bring us here to do exactly what my father did to Harry's parents?" I shouted back, slowly opening my purse so my gun was accessible.

"You think so low of me butterfly. I could never do that to you." Leonardo began to walk down the stairs.

"Then why are we here?" I questioned, spotting Louis and Natalie out of the corner of my eye hiding behind the bar.

"I wanted to help." Leonardo smiled as he met me face to face, just a few inches apart.

"With what?" I asked.

"Security." Leonardo demanded.

    Suddenly, three men grabbed Harry from the back, restricting his arms and legs. He tried to get out of it but their hold was too strong. I felt my heart begin to race as I looked at Harry.

"What are you doing!" I shouted, moving between him and Harry.

"I'm not going to hurt him. Well, not physically." Leonardo chuckled.

"No." I heard Harry whisper from behind me. His eyes widened and he continued to fight the men.

"Kennedy. I think it's time you learn the truth."

-

me biting my nails rn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.3K 47
[COMPLETED] Esmereld Payne, better known as Emera or Esme, has always been a rebellious young woman. She doesn't take shit from anyone and will put s...
498K 10K 65
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. "Y-you want to kill me?" "No, I want to ruin you." Death Hood. A clo...
1.9M 55.3K 75
Abscond (verb): to leave hurriedly and secretly, typically to avoid detection of or arrest for an unlawful action such as theft. // "They had to run...
745K 24.8K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...