C O D E W O R D | neymar jr

By obviouslynother

"๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐’‘๐’“๐’‚๐’…๐’‚" . . . ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, Anastasia Valentine... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
the end

XII

4K 77 62
By obviouslynother

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The Qatari air filled my face as I walked out onto the balcony, my fingers gliding against the coral pillars as I sipped the on the bitter coffee that rested against my lips. Noticing the people flooding to stadiums, their bodies colliding as they shoved through the streets. Slowly I rested my arms against the balcony and admired the warm sun resting along my ivory skin and took a photo of the view.

Disrupting my perfect morning, I heard Belles groan behind me as she emerged in a long t-shirt, "Morning sleepyhead!" I excitedly annunciated as I poured her a cup of coffee and she sluggishly drank it. "I need to go to the gym, but after that we can go get some lunch?"

"Yeah sure," She lifelessly responded, resting against the wall and wailing in the agony of having to wake up. "But we need to make it in time for the game. Have you got the tickets?" I held up two tickets from my bag and handed them to her as I packed for the gym. 

"Try wake up a bit," I joked as I rubbed her head as she playfully pushed me away. "Love you, bye!" I grabbed everything and ran out of the room, the cold air of the hotel making me regret the gym outfit I wore today. 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Entering the gym after locking up my valuables, I noticed nearly every machine was taken up by various footballers, resulting in me having to land on the treadmill. Seems like I'll be focusing on cardio today, I put on my wireless headphones and tried to ignore the sheer amount of shirtless men around me. 

My legs ran to the pace of my music, feeling the beats intricate into my workout as I kept my head down, plainly focusing on the distance that lit up on the machine. As my breath started to escape me, and my legs became numb, I continued to concentrate on my run yet it was getting more difficult as I had exercised for three hours by now. 

Suddenly, as I rested myself against the sides of the machine and lowered the level to avoid being injured a tap emerged on my shoulder. I pulled my headphones to the side to see a familiar face, Ney. 

"You okay?" He asked as I rubbed the sweat that had accumulated on my forehead, "You seem to be glued to the treadmill?"

"The other- machines are- they're taken," I panted as I ended my workout, my legs like jelly as I finally stood on solid ground again. He chuckled at my inability to walk as I rested against his forearm, my fingers gripping onto him. 

"Yeah, people usually rotate after a while, you didn't have to hide in the corner." He mocked me as he led me to a bench and I collapsed onto it, finally allowing the cramps in my legs to escape. We both shared a laugh as I continued to pant, my heart racing at this interaction. "You're a France fan now?"

"What?" I asked, confused at his question as he pulled up the photograph of me holding up Kylians jersey across my chest, I squinted on the image and layed down, my fingers trailing into my hair. 

"If it helps I also had your jersey in there." I winked, he gave an eager smile and sat down next to my legs, taking a sip of his water. 

"Planning on wearing it to my game?" He inquired, I gave a happy nod as he pulled me up and led me to the lockers. I rested against the lockers as we shared a smile. "Promise you'll wear my jersey?"

"I think you're forgetting I'm a French fan now," I jeered, unlocking the metal box and grabbing my bag and beginning to leave before being playfully pulled back, his hand tugging at my waist and resisting my escape.

"That's a shame because Brazil will win," He looked again at me, his eyes making contact with mine as his eyelashes fluttered with each blink. "What's it going to take to make you wear my jersey? I want everyone to know you're mine," 

I outwardly laughed at his comment, rolling my eyes at his implication, "Who says I'm yours?" I dictated, my arms making their way around his neck as his lip tugged up in pride. 

"I did." He whispered, his breath causing goosebumps to trail up my back, I amusingly shoved him away and kept a good distance between us, trying to eliminate any sexual energy that was arising between us. "So you are going to wear my jersey? I can get you an authentic one?"

"That depends."

"On what?"

"Where you're taking me to dinner tonight." 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"How is it fair you're going on date with your hot ex footballer and I'm in the hotel room watching netflix?" Belle complained, resting her head against the end of the bed as I compared earings against the red dress I chose to wear. 

"We've spent the whole day together? Plus you can go the pool or the cinema, this is a very safe city." I responded, trying to aide her problem yet she sneered at my suggestions and rolled over. 

"Pick the gold ones." She mentioned, sitting up in our bed, "Where's my footballer ex that keeps coming back into my life."

"I've got two, borrow one!" I joked, she laughed before rummaging through my rings to find something good to pair with my outfit. Finally landing on a gold ring which wraps around my finger. "Which reminds me, tommorow I've got a PR shoot with Kylian. French themed and all!" 

"And after that is it a brunch date with Messi? Or does that come after the Giroud date?" I threw a shoe at her as she continued to play on her jokes, ignoring her comments as I scoured through my large pile of shoes. We stayed silent for a moment before she spoke "honestly, if you had to pick, Kylian or Neymar?"

"Ronaldo," I teased as I kissed her forehead before grabbing my purse. 

"Come on, be honest?"

"Neymar. Kylian and I have a harsher history, but nothing will happen with neither!" She unconvincedly nodded her head as I heard a knock against the door and rushed away from the bedroom. 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"So where are you taking me?" I questioned as we drove around in his pure black car, nothing but the city illuminating his face as his music blasted in my ears. He only gave an unpersuasive grin as we continued to drive through the city. 

He opened the door, nothing but an ocean in front of us as he led me to the docks, a small yacht dormant on the sea, filled with candles and rose petals. He guided me onto the boat, a teethy smile plastered against his face the entire time as I was in shock. 

"Neymar, you could've just booked a resturant." I humbly attempted to thank him, amazed at the stunt he pulled for a third first date. He scoffed at my request as I kissed his cheek as we rested against the sofa placed out

"As long as you're wearing my jersey I'm going all out." He disclosed, pulling me closer to him, I felt his arm rest against my shoulder and he softly massaged my neck. Gradually, he poured some wine, slightly spilling it as the captain started the boat. I spun the wine in my hand, creating a little tornado in the glass before taking a large sip. "Have I secured it?"

"Well I can't not wear your jersey now!" I responded, looking out at the city we were slowly swimming away from as the motor of the boat pulled us further. He looked at me, once again with those eyes. Fuck. "That's not what I wanted to secure but..."

His fingers grazed my neck as he pulled my hair away and nearly gave me chills. His hands went down from the sides of my head and down to my neck, out to my shoulders and down to my hands and as his lips met mine, the fragrance of the cherry wine filled my mouth, his warm breath felt like a breeze against the warm Qatar nights as I deepened his taste. 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

A/N: First week of school and I'm already done :/, but this chapter was so late so enjoy something cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.4K 42
You are a young aspiring designer, your father is one of the heads of Dior. You moved to Paris from Manchester for his job. You have everything you c...
8.3K 191 55
Jessica Morgan and her best friend Olivia Jones move from England to Paris to have a fresh start after Jessica just got out of a toxic relationship. ...
70.9K 1.5K 36
When a girl from South Korea moves to France and ends up meeting Neymar Jr Complete
38.1K 1.2K 29
[ TWO SIDES OF YOU SEQUEL ] โ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™› ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...