Till The End Master(KenobiXRe...

By Xobi-wanX

This is a story of Y/N and Obi Wan. You have been assigned to Kenobi as his new padawan. But as your feelings... More

Training
The Force
New Experiences
Jedi Rules
The Stars and The Moon
Choices
Blindness, Deception, Manipulation
From the ashes of another
Epilouge

Unconditional Love

315 4 0
By Xobi-wanX

It's been a few years since the events of order 66. Your life with obi wan was wonderful. Both of you missed the Jedi order dearly but your love for eachother carried you through those times. Your home was beautiful, even if it was in the side of a rock. A town was located not far from where you stayed. Obi wan took up a job at a meat factory on the outskirts of town during the day and you took a job at the bar at night. This made sure that atleast one person was around to ensure Luke's safety. He was getting big now, and cleaver, like his father.

You came home from work one evening, it was late, around 2 am, Obi was asleep in bed so you crawled in next to him after changing. He felt your presence.

"Your early." He groaned in his sleepy voice.

"They let me off early because it was quiet." You explained quietly.

"Alright Love. Goodnight." You cuddled up to each other and fell asleep.

When you awoke Obi was no in bed. You begrudgingly got up and bored to the kitchen/ sitting area.

"Morning." He spoke, he was facing the stove as he felt your presence enter the room.

"Morning." You smile as he turned around. His toned chest visible as he slept with no t shirt on, you usually did that for him. Wearing his t shirt to sleep helped with your insomnia, after Order 66 it was hard for either of you to sleep, so him seeing you wear his t shirt helped him, and you actually wearing it helped yourself.

"Any plans for today?"

"I was thinking a date? I'm off work." He's so kind.

"Sounds good, I've missed our dates." Once you had dressed you both left for town. It was nearly dark when you got there. He had decided to take you to a restaurant, it may not be high class, but a date was a date and you were just happy to be with him in the moment. The food was good, really good actually.

The night was coming to a close when something shifted in the force. Both of you felt it. Luckily you both carried your sabers just incase, you knew both of you were constantly being hunted so you needed the advantage. Both of you holstered a blaster too, of course. Both of you left the establishment and saw a ship land in the centre of town. Two inquisitors exited the ship. You both ran for cover as to not be recognised by any of them.

"You know why we are here, there are Jedi hiding on this planet." This Inquisitor had green skin his voice snarled at the end of each word.

You will be rewarded we-" the other inquisitor cut his speech short with hers

"Or you will Punished!" Her hair was braided back into a very sleek and practically hair style, he stance strong.

"Reva!" You're assuming that's her name the other inquisitor spoke of.

"Hands go first." Her words evil. You and Obi wan shared looks of discomfort at her words. She started circling the crowed that gathered outside.

"That way, when you reach for anything, you think of us." She continued to observe the crowed. A women stepped forward.

"This is the Outer Rim. You have no authority here, we are not under the empires co-" her sentence cut short as Reve slices of the women's hand. You winced and Obi felt it, he grabbed your hand to stable you.

"All we want is information, if anyone, knows anything about a Jedi." She scanned the group and landed on one person. Which both of you recognised to be Owen.

What was he doing here

You communicated with him through your force bond that you two had developed over the years.

I don't know.

"You know something." Reva pointed to Owen. She began to close in on him.
"What's your name?"
"Owen."
"Owen...farmer right?"
Owen didn't answer
"Wife? Kids?" She tilted her head
"My family is of no concern to you"
"It might be, you hiding a Jedi on that farm Owen"
"No"
"Why should I believe you"
"I have no love for the Jedi, Jedi are like vermin, I kill vermin on my farm." That hurt you and obi wan a little bit but you understood that what he was doing was to protect Luke, and that was what was important.

"You protect your family, I like that Owen, it's
Important." She began to pay his shoulder and adjust his cape.

"You think you could protect them from me?" He voice cold and stern, it was cold before but now it sounded like ice. He stare, I'm the other hand was blazing with fire. She wanted revenge. But what for?

"TELL ME WHERE THE JEDI ARE, OR THIS MAN AND BIS FAMILY DIE." She shouted at the people

"The Jedi are cowards, they failed you, abandoned you. there is no point in protecting them, they would not do the same." Sue began to wonder around again, inspecting the rest of the crowed but ultimately ended up back at Owen.

"But you can save this man." She ignited her lightsaber at his neck. "His family..." she was cut off by the other inquisitor.

"Enough! If you remember anything, rewards will be given. Stand down third sister." Eventually she steered the saber away from Owens neck and back into her clip. before she began to leave. For a second she stopped. Thinking that she had found both of you, you hid further into the wall out of view from her, hopefully.

After that event you both decided to quickly leave the town. You took your Eopies and began the journey back. Once you had reached the midway mark something felt off, the force was screaming danger in your ear, obi wan heard it too.

"Y/N DOWN!" You did as instructed and ducked your head. A lightsaber flew over the top and returned back to its sender.

"I knew I felt both of you in the town."  Reva laughed both you and obi jumped down off your Eopies and faces her but it wasn't just her, there was another, not the inquisitor from before. This person had full black armour on, his helmet, you assumed helped him the breathe was emitting a loud breathing noise, mechanical like. He was extremely tall and he towered over Reva. You looked to obi wan but he was transfixed on the masked man

"Anakin...." Obi wan spoke. What? Anakin died on Mustafar.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Reva mocked him.

"Have you come here to destroy us?"

"Anakin is dead, I am what remains. You two did this to me, and you will pay for what you did in blood and fury."

"I will do it what I must."

"Then you will die."

Obi wan and you began to move into your stances. Igniting your sabers and ready for combat. The green and blue merged on the warm sands of Tatooine. Vader began to walk towards the both of you as you both charged at him. Reve followed behind Vader, launching at obi wan before he could assist with Vader.

Vader started with you, his attacks powerful and merciless. You struggled to defend let alone attack him. A few hits got out though but ultimately they were blocked. Reva went for obi wan. Obi wan blocked and sliced at Reva, he knew you were struggling and he wanted to help as quickly as possible but she put up a good fight. Vader was in a fury, his strikes stronger then the last. It pushed you further and further away from Obi wan. Neither of you noticed as you fend for your life.

"You can't win Obi wan." She screamed at him as she knocked him to the ground. He was on his knees lightsaber gone, but obi had been in situations like this before, whether that was training with Anakin or on the field. He scoffed "wrong move." He quickly knocked the saber from her hand catching it before it his the ground and sliced into her abdomen. Her face lay in shock as she fell the the ground, Reva was defeated.

She grabbed his arm before he could leave to help you. "Where were you? Where were you when he was killing my friends." Her eyeline rested on the fight breaking out between you and Vader.

"I'm...im sorry." Her last breathe was of resolve. She knew that Anakin would die one day, maybe not today, but she saw it. Obi wan sprang into action and began to run to you. You started to tire and your moves became sloppy. Anakin used this to his advantage. He slightly hit your shoulder with his saber. A scream escaped your lips encouraging obi wan to run faster.

"Y/n!!" You turned to obi wan and mouthed I love you beforeAnakin took this opportunity to slide his saber into your chest. The feeling was euphoric. Unlike anything you had felt before. He pulled the blade back out and you dropped to the floor, when obi wan reached you he held you in his arms as he knelt to the ground. Vader could have killed him. But he didn't move. He just looked at you both as you had your last moments. He knew that feeling, he had lost Padme in a similar way.

"I'm so sorry y/n" tears filled his eyes. His voice shaken as he tried to save you. He didn't know what to do. You placed your hand to his cheek and smiled faintly.

"It's okay, you'll be okay. I love you Obi Wan." His sobs became extreme as he begged for your life, he begged to the force he begged to you he begged to anyone who would hear him. Anakin heard him. He dropped his saber and watched as you started to take raspy breaths. "I cant do this without you." His sobs continued.

"Protect them...Obi wan...you must...protect...them..." your body went limp, but you didn't see black, no, you were one with the force now. You could be a guardian or a voice for those who needed it.

Obi wan held your body and hugged you tightly. Vader grabbed his saber off the ground and left obi wan there. "Now you know my pain...obi wan."

Obi looked over his shoulder at Vader. His teeth gritted with pure anger. "You know nothing Vader! You killed Padme. I did nothing to her. It was all your fault!" Vader bowed his head "and yet, you feel my pain." Obi wan turned back around to you. Vader left him there.

Last chapter is an epilogue so this is technically the last chapter of the main story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 2.2K 36
Obi-Wan and Anakin have always been inseparably close, but they still have so much to hide from each other. Now that Anakin is no longer Obi-Wan's Pa...
14.7K 307 8
"Have you thought about my offer at all, cyare?" he asked, pressing a soft kiss to your collarbone. "All the time," you reply, "I wish I could give y...
4.9K 228 16
Y/N, the princess of the independent planet of Suraniat, faces the threat of assassination by the Separatists due to her lenience towards the Republi...
81K 2.2K 11
This story takes place during episode 2 and partly episode 3. It's a Obi Wan x reader story. The reader is an independent girl and a childhood friend...