Ghost Orchid-Wednesday x Male...

By _chrysanthemums_

After being expelled from a normal high school, Wednesday Addams has to deal with murders, annoying classmate... More

Before Nevermore
A New Chapter in Life
It's Just Introductions, right ?
Did she just die?
Unknown Creature In the Woods
NOT A CHAPTER*・゚stuff abt Y/N and half vampires*・゚
It wasn't a bear
You shoudn't be here
Traits of Great Writers and Serial Killers
Amateurs
Ye Olde Fudgery or Ye Olde Diabetes in a Box
IMPORTANT TO ALL READERS
More about the monster and arson
Parent's Weekend
The Most Adorable Nurse I've Ever Seen
No One Likes Interrupters During Movies
"He WHAT?"
Don't worry besties ill start publishing again soon🖤
The Average Teenage Torture
Help Me Please

The Rave'N

4.7K 122 54
By _chrysanthemums_

A/N- sorry for not updating yesterday I was super tired but today is a good day. AHHHH ITS FINALLY THE RAVE'N BE EXCITED. that is not a threat. Oh and I'm not going to do super long chapters like other stories but it will be more chapters.😅 Happy reading!

3rd pov

Today was the day before the Rave'N for the Nevermore students and everyone was excited to go except for Wednesday.

Y/N was walking to his next class until he was stopped by a familiar painter.

"I want to talk Y/N." He said avoiding eye contact with the day walker.

"And I want to go to class." Y/N said rolling his eyes and started to walk again until being stopped again.

"What do you want Xavier, you want to tell me Wednesday's yours and I should back off. Because I honestly don't care. Yes I do." Y/N said, thinking the last part.

"Did you ask her to the dance yet." Xavier asked still not looking at the male.

"No, why, are you going to ask her so you're asking me to tell you everything about her so you can ask her?" The damphir said in a mocking tone making Xavier scoff and walk off.

"Asshole." The male whispered to himself as he walked to his next class without getting stopped.

-

"While most plants reward their pollinators with sweet nectar, many carnivorous varieties turn to sexual trickery. Or deception."

Thornhill said while Yoko and Y/N were examining a plant on their desk. Y/N was about to pass out from not getting enough sleep until Ms.Thornhill spoke again.

"The orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect, luring the males in. Now, once the plant is pollinated, what do the male insects get in exchange?" She asked.

"Nada. Just like all the guys at Rave'N." Bianca said making most of the class laugh.

"Okay, okay. I know you're all excited about Saturday, which is why I haven't assigned any homework." Thronhill said making the students more joyous than they were before.

"But I do still need volunteers for the decorating committee." She said. "Anyone interested come and see me up here."

"Go volunteer bat woman." Y/N joked, he knew how much she hated when people called her that. All she did was hiss in response.

"How about you Batman?" She said annoyed and both of them wanted to punch each other. There is no flirting, no romantic feelings, just two teenagers that get annoyed like a brother and sister would.

Wednesday however saw their entire conversation, the sight wasn't pleasant at all but to most of the student knew that they didn't like each other, mainly because how Y/N went off on the Nightshades.

When class ended Y/N was going to visit Wednesday but was surprised by a werewolf from behind.

"Do that again, I will not guarantee your safety." Y/N said to the smiling girl.

"Oh. Anyways are you going to ask Wednesday to the dance?" Enid said with a smile.

"Why should I tell you? But I don't know that girl over there keeps on eyeing me now I'm afraid she's going to ask me." The day walker said looking at the girl then looking away in fear.

"You should definitely ask! But if that girl does ask you just say how you're interested in someone else!" The werewolf said a little too loud.

"You make that sound so easy." The damphir responded. "You know what? Fine I'll say that." He added making Enid smile even more.

"So you're going to ask Wednesday or not?" She asked again but was met with Y/N pushing her away by her face.

"H-hey!" She muffled into his hand which caused him to laugh. "Fine but when I see you and Wednesday I'm going to say 'I told you so'" the girl said to the male before she walked away.

"H-hey Y/N." A random girl asked in front of her group of friends that were giggling. This made Y/N face drop in absolute terror as he turned around.

"Hey." He responded trying not to make eye contact.

"Do you have a date for the dance?" The girl said looking down as all the girls giggled more.

"Îmi pare rău că sunt interesat de altcineva." (I'm sorry I'm interested in someone else.)
The half human said making all the girls confused.

"Damnit I was supposed to say that in English."

"You're bilingual?" She asked even more attracted than she was before making Y/N reject her, politely.

-

After the entire incident Y/N finally met up with Wednesday to finally ask her.

"Hey, Wednesday." The male said walking up to the girl. "I wanted know if you were going to the Rave'N."

"I must be the only one not obsessed with this stupid dance." She spoke looking up at the boy.

"Wait so you're going?" He asked but was met with the most disturbing answer.

"I was forced to ask someone else." Wednesday said looking away.

"Oh that's nice, who are you going with?" Y/N asked like he didn't want to attack whoever she asked.

"Xavier." The raven haired girl spoke still not making eye contact.

Y/N felt like he was going to pass out from the answer. "That's cool have fun I guess."

"Why are you upset?" She asked.

"Because I wanted to ask you." The half human said with a stern tone not letting a single but of emotion spill out.

"You have a date already." Wednesday said referring to Yoko. "If you're talking about Yoko that's not true, we hate each other."

Wednesday was in shock but didn't show it. 

"You know what, never mind, have fun with Xavier, Wednesday." Y/N said walking off not wanting to start an argument with her.

She just stood there, and walked off.

-

"Enid wouldn't let me keep this in our dorm." Wednesday said putting up her psychotic Pinterest board.

"No worries. Mi colmena es su colmena." Eugene said.

"Yeah Y/N is coming soon, he is he seemed really upset so it's fine if he's late." The glasses wearing boy said making Wednesday feel odd.

"I assume this is the creature that's been rampaging in the woods." He said looking at the bulletin board.

"You've heard about it before?" She asked.

"Rumours. Mr. Fitts banned me from bug hunting until further notice." Eugene said upset that he can't bug collect.

"Claimed a bear was on the loose, which I knew was a lie. Didn't match their hibernation schedules." The boy said.

Y/N walked through the door as he saw Eugene and Wednesday. "Hey." He said walking over to the bees trying to find honeysuckle.

"Speaking of monsters with sharp claws." Eugene picked up a jar of honey.  "Could you give this to your roomie? put in a good word for me. I hear she still sans date for the Rave'N."

"Someone has a crush?" The damphir said in a playful tone and raised his eyebrow causing Eugene to playfully punch him.

"Eugene." Wednesday sternly said his name watching the sight about how much the students care for each other.

"I know the chances of her asking me are next ro zero, but I don't care. I'll keep putting myself out there until Enid finally... sees me." He said sighing.

"And if she never does." Wednesday said.

"She will, I'm playing the long game. My moms and Y/N say people will appreciate me when I'm older." He explained.

"It's true." The day walker quickly said focusing on the bees while Wednesday was glancing at him.

"I know there probably just trying to make me feel better, but-"

"Listen, people like me and you, we're diffrent. We're original thinkers, intrepid outliers in this vast cesspool of adolescence."

"So you're not going to the Rave'N either?" Eugene said making Y/N and Wednesday look at each other but Y/N immediately looked away.

"Actually, I am. With Xaiver." The raven haired girl said in guilt but didn't show.

"Oh." The glasses wearing boy said.

"It's not like I like Xaiver." Wednesday stated in a stern tone. "I just have ulterior motives.

"I'm going to head back to our dorm, bye guys." Y/N said not wanting to hear another word about the dance.

"Bye see you!" Eugene smiled. But Wednesday watched as he left, feeling somewhat bad.

"Sketches are the closest thing I have to a lead to try and stop this thing." She said trying to ignore her feelings.

"That circle.." Eugene examining the drawing. "I think i know where that is."

"Show me." She quickly said.

"Ok but can you hold this too? It's for Y/N he always liked the fresh honey I collected." The boy said handing Wednesday another jar.

She nodded and the both left to go search for the tunnel.

-

Y/N was asleep in his dorm taking a nap until he was woken up by knocking.

"I'm getting up Eugene." The half human yawned as he got up to open the door. But no one was there except for a jar of honey and a letter.

The boy smiled showing all his teeth as he read the note with W.A on the cover.

-

Wednesday was in her dorm preparing for exploring with Eugene until she heard knocking.

"I'm coming Eugene!" She said as she walked to the door. "Hey, did you happen to grab any extra batteries for the flash-_"

But she was met with no one except for one thing.

A bouquet of black roses, petunias, and dahlias and a note attached.

She read the note and looked to thing, "Genuine and sweet?"

"How could you do this to me?" As she was looking through her closet Thing grabbed her attention.

The he pointed at a familiar's black dress.

"How'd you pay for it?" She asked which thing showed five fingers.

"Five finger discount, of course." She held up the dress.

"Thing, don't look." She said to the hand.

-

Y/N was standing outside the entrance with one more flower in his hand to give to Wednesday.
He turned to see the most beautiful girls he's ever seen in his entire life.

He looked at the girl in awe as she walked down the stairs and walked up to him.

"Wednesday you look-" The half human was about to say until she interrupted.

"Unrecognizable? Ridiculous? A classic example of female obiectification for the male gaze?" She sternly said.

"Beautiful." Y/N laughed at her attempt to finish his sentence. Which he handed her the rose.

She accepted his gift and looked up at him.

"You look..nice." She said hesitantly making Y/N smile.

"Eugene?" Wednesday said when she saw him. Making Y/N's face drop.

"Wednesday, what's going on?" Eugene said looking at the two, a little too close for them not going with each other.

"What happened to staking out the cave?" The beekeeper asked.

"Guess I'll check out the woods myself." He said upset.

"Don't go alone." Wednesday warned the boy. "It's too dangerous. Stand down." She said.

"We'll go together tomorrow night, understood?"
The girl said making Eugene nod.

The taller male was so confused.

Instead of responding Wednesday began to walk off in the direction of the dance.

"Eugene listen to Wednesday. Ok?" The damphir quickly said to the boy leaving to catch up with the girl.

" A hummer never shies away from danger." He said before walking to the woods.

"Wednesday Addams. What a lovely suprise."
Thronhill said.

"Oh look at you two Wednesday Addams and Y/N
L/N." She smiled fixing Y/N's jacket.

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks." Wednesday said to Y/N. " Uhm ok, bye Ms. Thornhill as he followed after the girl.

"They're adorable." She smiled before walking off.

Y/N went to go sit at a table but felt someone staring at him. He looked around but only to be met with Wednesday placing two cups down.

"Why are you jumpy." She asked the half human

"It's nothing." The tall male said in response.

"You know how to dance?" He asked looking at the girl which she looked away. "Come on let's go." The daywalker said taking Wednesdays hand which she did not bother to let go.

-

The two teenagers walked to the dance floor. Until music started to play. Goo Goo Muck by the Cramps.

When the sun goes down and the moon comes up

Y/N watched the girl as she started moving her shoulder side to side.

I turn into a teenage goo goo muck

Wednesday quickly shifted her body throwing her hands up then back down. Then walking away from Y/N.

Yeah, I cruise through the city and I roam the streets

She then did some odd stiff arm movements as then she started waving her hands and kicking her feet in the air.

Looking for something that is nice to eat, hm

Y/N had a smile on her face as she started to do a screwdriver dance

You better duck

She disappeared making Y/N look confused but felt
a tap on his shoulder and looked back to see her. The goo goo muck

I'm the night headhunter looking for some head

He turned around as she looked at him then started stomping her feet and doing wavy movements with her arms.

With a way out body underneath that head, oh

Wednesday looked like she was shaking then started moving her hands in a piano motion.

Yeah, I'll get you baby with a little luck

She started to walk towards Y/N with her arms moving behind her and shot her head to the side.

Cause I'm teenage tiger and a goo goo muck

Y/N watched in confusion as she played air drums and ducked at started to do a click motion.

You better duck when I show up

She ducked one last time and moved her dress to make her appearance.

The goo goo muck

Wednesday then stood up straight staring at Y/N which he had a smile. The smile showing all his teeth. Which he quickly noticed and looked away.

"I TOLD YOU SO!" The boy heard as he saw Enid laughing as he rolled her eyes and looked back at the girl.

"That was incredible." Y/N said to the girl as she still was examining his fangs.

All the students kept dancing as Y/N was dancing with Wednesday but looked over to find the one glaring at him. Xavier.

But all Y/N did was smile at the painter and looked back at the most beautiful girl at the dance, enjoying his time with her.

"Come on!" Enid held Lucas's arm. "I'll be right back." He said.

"Do me a favor." Xaiver said as he wanted to punch Y/N.  "Take off your amulet and make me forget about her."

"I can't believe you'd ask me to do that." Bianca said offended.

"You said no strings." Xaiver turned to his date.

"You broke up with me because you thought I was manipulating you with my siren song." The siren said.

"Now you want me to use it to help you get over another girl?" Bianca got up and left Xavier alone.

-

Eugene was in the forest and saw a car getting closer to the cave.

"Eugene Ottinger. 2242 hours." He spoke to his
phone. "Potential suspect has arrived at location." He watched as the suspect set the cane on fire.

"Oh my god." Eugene said but then the suspect recognized him and he ran away.

-

"Yo! Yo! Yo! Almost eleven o'clockity, so haul it out on the dance floor one last time, before the RaveN says Nevermore." The DJ said aloud to everyone.

Y/N and Wednesday kept dancing he stopped and looked at her.

"I had a lot of fun with you." Y/N said getting flustered. Which made Wednesday have a tiny smile.

Then one of Enid's dates stupid friends pulled down the fire alarm.

Y/N saw red dripping down and so did Wednesday.
He saw the pipe leaking red and he looked down to Wednesday smiling.

It began to turn Y/N's and everyone else's clothes red.

Wednesday licked her finger as Y/N stuck his tongue out as they both realized it wasn't real blood. They were both disappointed.

"Let's go it's not real anyways." The damphir said to Wednesday as they both walked. "It's only paint." She said. "Sadly." Y/N responded.

The two watched the chaos of everyone falling and slipping until someone touched Wednesday and she collapsed.

"Gosh Wednesday!" Y/N said with Wednesday in his arms.

"Wednesday are you okay?" Thronhill said as she shot up.

"Eugene is in the woods. He's in danger." She said quickly as Y/N's face dropped leaving as soon as possible.

A/N- I hoped everyone liked this chapter this took me so long💀 Oh and credit to all the writers I got inspiration from in this chapter! Also since
Y/N is a damphir he can speak Romanian since Transilvaniya is in Romania. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this and Happy Reading! (Ignore all the spelling mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.2K 10
Hello Everyone, Welcome to my Wednesday Addams x Female Reader story, the Book cover does not belong to me as well as the characters, but the Book it...
31.4K 577 11
A goth boy enters a science fair at his, and his girlfriend's school. But after, he seems to be distant to his family. His father had and idea of goi...
14.5K 316 18
What if Wednesday Addams had a twin brother that went to Nevermore? Mortez Addams is Wednesday's twin and unlike his sister , he ca...
67.1K 936 40
-What happens when the boggie man's great-granddaughter is going to a school for weirdos when Wednesday Addams comes in and stirs up old friendships...