Beomgyu Centric || ONESHOT'S

Av Seong_min135

Despite being the middle child of the group! he's still tiny! Mer

✧ Greed ✧
✧ Shy love ✧

✧ It's for Better! ✧

990 16 4
Av Seong_min135

Warning:-
Angst
Fluff
Slight gore
Boypussy beomgyu
Omorashi

Contents:-
A Taegyu fic

A criminal AU where Beomgyu is the criminal and Taehyun is the cop! Some heartbreaks and stealing of hearts they get together.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*

"Leave me... FUCKING LEAVE ME" someone spoke thrashing around as he was been taken down by the cops.

"Not so easy Choi... We've been at it from months or what?!" A person came infront of him looking dangerous as ever in that uniform but hell he was pretty arrogant.

"Ugh... You can't do anything to me Kang. He'll get me out of here soon enough" he yelled.

"You can't shut your mouth now! Do you? I hope you know that i can shove bullets in you by now and you still can do nothing" he took out a cigarette and lit it before inhaling a smoke.

"Fucker" he mumbled

"I hope you know that i can hear you"

'shit'

___

Beomgyu was doing nothing but to sit silently in the cell. Well you may ask why all quiet? He got a tissue paper shoved down his throat with his arms being tied to the chains against the wall.

"Mmph... Mmmh" he again started thrashing around after seeing the particular male 'kang taehyun' entering the office.

Taehyun just chuckled as he walked closer to the cell he was in.

"Can't stay still without grabbing attention you who-" as taehyun was about to continue an officer behind him spoke.

"We got the postpartum reports"

"Hmm?"

"The reports says that the criminal formed an assault on the body before it was killed and there were plenty of cuts on the body even on the private organs... Seeming that he couldn't make it through the pain"

"Find the dead body's related" Beomgyu had his face downwards the whole explaination as taehyun spoke dismissing the officer.

"Ok sir"

As the officer went off there was a clink with the chains and beomgyu was shocked as he didn't sensed when taehyun got inside and was now freeing him from the chains.

As the chains opened there beomgyu was... bawling his eyes in taehyun's arms as he comforted him while rubbing his back soothingly.

Taehyun has his own cabin and there was a single cell attached to it.

"I-i'm sorry... T-tae forgive m-me" beomgyu almost chocked on his tears.

"I hope you thought that before" taehyun sighed while he continued rubbing his back.

"I-it was... I-i was just..."

"Shh... I know" he spoke so calmly as his husband didn't just murdered someone.

"Y-You knew? T-then why... T-tell me yah" he slapped taehyun's chest making taehyun back off immediately.

"Look beomgyu... You did wrong!" There was a long pause between them. "I can't describe anything that from how long you're doing this and with whose help! But you are wrong"

Beomgyu could sense the hurt in his tone.

"I thought you kept nothing as secret from me... But what's this? WHAT'S THIS BEOMGYU... We're married and it's not a joke... You hid it all behind my back! Now tell me who was with you?" Taehyun' cared less about the tears that just flowed.

"Ok then... Listen" there was another sob until the fragile boy decided to speak "Do you remember how i said that my parents died in an accident and yeonjun hyung took m-me i-in" a shaky breath before a loud sneeze errupted out of beomgyu but the snot was quickly dumped by taehyun wiping his nose harshly.

"Ahhhh~ it's going to get red" and yes a smack landed on his head before beomgyu continued again. "Yeonjun hyung was very generous towards me... We lived in a small house just with two rooms and i never knew what was in other but one day i got curious and followed him when he placed his key and once he was out i got to the room" he closed his eyes randomly feeling all those memories come back.

"It just has a closet and axe with some other knives and as i took a step closer the closet opened a-and... And" he sobbed again making taehyun rub his back.

"If you want to sto-"

"No I'll go on... There was that sliced head of the one who hit my parents car rolled t-towards my feet and i-i screamed unable to do anything... That's when i turned around and there was yeonjun hyung"

"I tried to run but couldn't and that's how yeonjun hyung and i made a deal within ourselves to kill every person who were behind our parents property... A-and it was t-the last" he stared down at his hands sobbing continuely.

"So..." Taehyun started "you should've told me... Atleast" he was dissapointed if that's an understatement but what could he do. There was nothing he could do now but maybe there was...

___

Taehyun got back into the cell with takeouts in his hand (good quality food for husband Y'K) looking at his sleeping husband. "Gyu wake up!" He placed the food somewhere and woke him up.

Beomgyu stirred in hus sleep before exhaling a loud yawn and woke up as taehyun ruffled his hairs. "Come on gyu eat it" he was about to get up but was stopped by beomgyu.

"Let's eat together p-please" beomgyu was hesitant but what he could do.

"Mhm.."

They both ate in silence and yet the silence felt so comfortable despite them having thousands of questions littering in their head. After they finished eating beomgyu became the baby he is.

"Tyunnie waaaaa.... Cwuddlss" taehyun giggled and pulled him out of the cell and took towards a room which is actually a comfort room attached to the cabin.

After they settled down on the bed taehyun asked. "Hope you could've told me"

"I couldn't tae... Even if i wanted to... I thought that once it's over we're going to live happily"

Taehyun chuckled "You're so stupid beomgyu... What am I gonna do with you?"

"Ayy who you calling stupid?" that's how the pillow fight began.

Beomgyu was glad instead of making things more horrifying for him. Taehyun was the one who made him happy even in horrific times. It's like they're just living their life perfectly but now he was a criminal in his husband's custody.

___

"Taehyun..." Beomgyu shaked taehyun trying to wake him up as he felt the urge to pee in the middle of night and felt slightly guilty to wake his already tired baby who's sleeping so prettily.

"Hmm..." Taehyun opened his eyes slowly and stared at beomgyu wanting to hear what he wanna say.

"I feel like... Like" beomgyu started but felt embarrassed. It's not the first time after being with taehyun for 4 yrs. he still feels embarrassed or shy while telling him what he needs!

"Like...?" Taehyun questioned as he sat upright looking in his eyes.

"Peeing" he said that so quietly that if taehyun wasn't this close he might never catch it.

"Ok?"

"Ahhhhh~ what 'ok?' come on i wanna go..." He stood up whining making taehyun chuckle.

"Never thought you'd get grumpier day by day"

"Ahhhhh~" he just whined and followed taehyun as he opened a door inside the room revealing not so big washroom.

Now...

Beomgyu was staring at taehyun and taehyun was staring at beomgyu but the difference was... Beomgyu was blushing and taehyun was smirking.

"Taehyun go na..."

"Why? You can pee infront of me"

Beomgyu just pouted and turned around pulling the string of his pajamas and again turned around facing taehyun before sitting on the toilet seat.

"Now Hampy? And yes you're drooling!" He stated shamelessly and taehyun just scoffed.

"What can I do when your ass's that tempting" (temptation woof!)

Beomgyu again blushed but as the time went by he frowned making taehyun curious.

"What happened gyu?"

"It's not coming..." Beomgyu said and subconsciously opened his legs looking down.

"Oh..." Taehyun was dazed and he just stepped closer to him and pushed his legs wide. "Lemme check"

"Wha-" beomgyu couldn't even finish as he whimpered. "Ow t-tae~ mmph~" he placed a hand over his mouth as he looked down at taehyun who played with his clit as he did his so called 'checking'

"I can't see anything beomgyu..." He didn't even let beomgyu start as he picked him up before settling him over sink.

"T-tae you don't~ mmh..." He decided to just stop speaking as he knew he's not going to listen to him now and just let taehyun do whatever he wanted.

Taehyun spread his legs and stared at his pussy with heart eyes (it's seems like his first love is his pussy!) It was adored with a soft bunch of pubic hairs just at the top of his enlarged clit and his pussy lips were spread apart as a very known transparent liquid was gushing down through the small opening.

"You're so pretty" He stated bluntly knowing how these small compliments affect beomgyu. He looked at his husband's fucked out face before he grabbed gyu's clit with his index finger and thumb, jerking him off.

"Ooh~ mmh~ f-fuck t-tae~ a-ahhh" he croacked out throwing his head back. He loves it when taehyun just knows which spots to hit right away to make him go blunt in the pleasure.

Taehyun then trailed his index finger down and pecked his clit and slowly entered it in his hole. Not so surprisingly it went inside easily.

"T-tae~ ahhhh~ m-more~" and yes he knew it this is coming cuz of how much he likes to fuck himself on every possible sex toy in their house most of the time.

Taehyun staight away entered two more fingers in and thrusted them at a fast pace making beomgyu hit his head on the mirror behind him as taehyun kept moving his fingers back and fourth.

"Ahhhh~ fuck~ t-tae stop... Mmh~" Instead he kept going faster and faster before pushing the fourth finger in as well and when he did so...

"N-nwooo mmh... T-taehyun ahhh~" beomgyu spasmed and came all on taehyun's fingers and some liquid gushed down on the sink.

"Are you good?" Taehyun had beomgyu's head rested on his chest as he rubbed his back knowing very well that how much he craves for aftercare even after every single orgasm.

"Y-yeah b-but not before you f-fuck me" beomgyu looked at taehyun and winked before getting down from the sink himself and bend over the sink muttering taehyun to just do something.

"You'll be the death of me one day gyu" taehyun unbuckled his pants and opened the zipper enough for his hard cock to pull out and lined it with his hole.

"I'm going in..." Beomgyu just wriggled his hips waiting for taehyun to settle inside him.

"Fuck!" Beomgyu throwed his head back once again when taehyun slammed himself inside all the way in straight hitting up his prostrate. And he didn't even cared to stop but he kept going faster not giving beomgyu time to think anything.

"I'm going to fuck you dumb! You understand" taehyun smacked his ass cheeks everytime he thrusted inside him.

"Oww t-tae~ i-i... I-it's so good... I-i'm gonn~"

"W-wait gyu... Fuck I'm near as well" After he thrusted one or two times he was already cumming inside of him as beomgyu's laid pliant on the sink before his eyes widened as he felt himself releasing more than enough amount of liquid and that's when the realisation struck.

He finally peed.

___

"Ah stop~" he whined as taehyun kept teasing him about last night.

They were currently in the cell where he was eating lunch with taehyun while chit chatting as they do normally.

Everything was going smooth until they heard some footsteps.

"Oh here you are" taehyun smiled as he placed his spoon down and got out from the cell befire hugging the man who probably looked in his 40's bit looked really handsome but not more than his husband in his eyes.

"Here Beomgyu meet 'Lee Dong-Wook' he's a psychiatrist" taehyun was smiling but beomgyu was not...

He was finally getting the points combined...

Taehyun was sending him to a mental hospital... (Probably a place for me)

____

He cried and cried as after they went to Court to get the case settled. The result showed that beomgyu was a mental and did all that because he was suffering from PTSD/ hallucination disorder and needed a cure.

Hence they couldn't find more than one body that was killed by beomgyu so he had to spent 5 months in prison within the eyes of doctor and then he'll be taken to a mental hospital if he didn't got well soon.

"PLEASE TAEHYUN.... DON'T..." His screams sounded muffled as he was put inside the prison.
His cell was different as it was fully coloured in white where there wasn't any sunlight and even the door was painted white except there was a little opening.

"Don't worry we'll take care of him" Lee Dong-Wook' placed a hand on his back and smiled at him assuringly.

___

After Beomgyu met the psychiatrist. They performed some tests on him. 'With and without taehyun'.

The reason to do so was because beomgyu holded different personality like a normal human being when taehyun was with him while they asked some questions about his life and his work. But after taehyun was told to go outside he became a aggressive person just in a blink of an eye and was getting held by two officers.

That's how it all led to that.

After Beomgyu was taken taehyun went to their house and just lied down as tears flowed out in waves.

All this time his gyu was suffering alone and when did he got this busy that he couldn't even see through him. His beomgyu.

In the meantime, taehyun visited him at the prison but couldn't hold him or talk to him as it was said that it might trigger his disorder and they have to start it all again.

He heard all the screams as he went to meet him. He could only see him through the peephole.

It saddend him but...

It's for better!

After 8 months...

Beomgyu was alright! If you ask him how he felt he'll say he has never felt this light hearted ever. Now he was on his way to their home. Yes! He missed taehyun. He asked the doctor's to tell him how taehyun was but no one ever took his name in those 8 months.

He'll never say that it was hell. Yeah he might've said that before he was being taken there but he'd be so much thankful to the psychiatrist.

He was now on his way home. Yeah he didn't told taehyun that he's coming nor he let anyone tell this news to taehyun.

He told dong-wook to just leave him on his way home as he wanted to take everything in before he enter his house. He was told that taehyun took holiday's for 2 weeks and he'll be at home.

He saw some children playing in the park and he waved at them while smiling widely. They smiled and waves back towards him. As you can see, beomgyu never got out of the house... If he did, it was either night or really early morning. He never interfered with the neighbours either.

After a while he was infront of their house...

Near Taehyun.

He rang the doorbell and hurried inside already knowing the password and saw taehyun cooking in the kitchen with a bored and lifeless face.

But before taehyun could even react...

There beomgyu was kissing the living lights out of taehyun.

"I'M SO HAPPY" he screamed and hugged his taehyun as they took note of each other appearance while smiling and also tearing up.

Yes! He was happy because taehyun made everything better...

The End✿

___________________________________________________

Hope you liked this!

no proofread! :]

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
964K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
661K 40.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...