My Billionaire Husband ✔

By Atiwak

Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart in... More

Prologue
His Dark Side
Share Your Feelings With Me ❤
You Can't fall In love 🖤
You're Mine, Only Mine 🖤
🖤 They Are In Love...!?❤
❤ Their Anger 🖤
❤ I Hate You 🖤
🖤I Want Her❤
🖤 Desire ❤
🖤 The Queen of Mafia King❤
My Billionaire Husband ✨
🖤The Professor❤
❤I Love You🖤
❤ Her Surgeon Husband🖤
🖤He Love You❤
🖤 Her Boldness, His Anger❤
🖤 Their Romantic Challenge ❤
🖤The Photoshoot❤
❤Ciao Italy🖤
Trailer 😉
❤ Fire & Desire 🖤
❤His Feelings🖤
❤ Her Love 🖤
🖤 His Jealousy ❤
The Unplanned...😉
🖤His Gun, Her Heart ❤
🖤 Her Broken Heart ❤
❤ The Devil 🖤
❤ The Kiss 🖤
❤Mr. Papa Singh 🖤
❤ Loving You Is My Sin 🖤
❤Her Mafia King🖤
Trailer-2
🖤 The Bliss ❤
❤Her First Crush 🖤
🖤 The Allergy ❤
❤ The Promise 🖤
A/N
❤ Trust Issues 🖤
❤ Her Caring Husband 🖤
🔥 The Argument 🔥
❤ Valentine's Day 🖤
🖤 The Symbol Of Love ❤
New Story

Let me teach you 🖤

4.2K 255 157
By Atiwak

Continued..

"Tum kar kya rahi ho...!" Anubhav irritatedly yelled on Haseena, who is placing  pillows between them.

Haseena-tumhari safety ka intezaam...(shooting draggers through her eyes).

Anubhav-really...(tauntingly)

Haseena-main phir se warn kar rahi hoon jo hoga uske zimmedaar tum khud hone wale ho...(laying comfortably on the bed).

Anubhav-main bhi dekhta hoon aisa kya hone wala hai raat mein...(annoyed).

She dimmed her side table lamp, covered herself with a blanket.

In midnight...

*PAT..!!* A hard slap hit Anubhav on the cheek, he got up with a jolt and took out his gun from under the pillow and about to shot the person but he stopped as he saw the most beautiful and innocent face in the world.

Anubhav's POV 🖤

"Oh god, this girl *sighs* I never thought someone could slap me, after going through that dark life  which was I never wanted..Yup the dark life. I included her in my world but she is so innocent to me.

I gathered some courage and sat beside her but with some distance between us because I didn't want to get slapped by her again because her slap was very strong, bas dikhne mein hi masoom hai...I put my gun back on it place."

"Kya hua tum jag kyu rahe ho?" Her sweet melodies voice echoes into my ears. I looks at her angrily.

"Thappad pada ya kick?" She asked worriedly. "You slapped me...!" I answered coldly. "Sorry..." She apologies with her innocent face with puppy eyes  Fuck..her cute expression are enough to melt my heart.

"Koi baat nhi...!" I replied coldly. "Sorry but tum ab so jao main kuch nhi karungi..!" She tries to trap me in her sweet talk. "Ab matlab pehle tumne jaan bujhkar maara mujhe?" I asked in suspicious tone. "Nhi...raat mein haath pair chalti hoon main bas lag gya hoga  isiliye toh mana kiya tha tumhe ki paas mat sona...!" She answered innocently.

"Matlab tum daily aise haath pair use karne wali ho?" I asked blankly but inside I am worried because I didn't want  to get  slapped by her daily and what if Adi comes to know about it..."

"Kidhar kho gaye Mr...?" She asked breaking my thoughts.  "Nothing...!"

"Toh so jao aur don't worry aadat ho jayegi (I furrowed my brows) mujhe phir nhi padega tumhe thappad...!" She changed her words very smartly.

"Don't you dare to slap me again..!!" I warned her coldly. "Okay...!!" She said sheepishly, closing her eyes. I roll my eyes and lie down on the bed, keeping a good distance between us.

POV ends

◦•●◉✿ ɳҽxƚ ɱσɾɳιɳɠ ✿◉●•◦

The Sun rays are peeping into their room through the window, behind the curtains while our Anuseena is still sleeping together. 

Anubhav groans in irritation as the sun rays fall on his charming face to tease him. He opens his eyes and finds himself with his wife who is wrapping her arms and legs around him as if she has locked him in her grip. Anubhav tries to free himself from her grip, but she tightens her grip with his every effort.

"Please don't leave me...!" She murmurs in her sleep. He looks at with concern.

Anubhav-Haseena...!

Haseena-hmm...

Anubhav-chhodo mujhe...

She opened her eyes and took a glance at him with a cute frown.

Haseena-sone do na...(cutely).

Anubhav-mujhe chhodo...(he points at her hands).

She smiled nervously at him and freed  himself from her hold.

Haseena-good morning...(smiling).

Anubhav-mor...(he pauses and glance at her) good morning....(she chuckles)

Haseena-waise ek baat batao...

Anubhav-hmm...

Haseena-tumhe mujhse hi baby kyun chahiye...?

Anubhav-tumse hi nhi, mujhe bas mera heir chahiye...

Haseena-toh kisi aisi ladki ke saath shaadi karni chahiye tha na jo pehle se hi relationship mein rah chuki ho...(hesitantly).

Anubhav-bola tha na sab try kar liya, koi bhi mujhe unki body ki taraf attract nhi kar payi...

Haseena-aur main bhi nhi kar payi toh kya tum woh Sare paise wapas mangoge jo tumne Jiya ke hospital bill ke liye diye the...(she asked worriedly).

Anubhav-khud par itna bhi bharosa nhi hai...(he asked tauntingly).

Haseena-hai khud par bharosa par tum kuch ajeeb ho (he arches his brows) utne bhi nhi par ho...(innocently)

Anubhav-agar main ajeeb hoon toh tum bhi is duniya ke liye ajeeb ho (she frowns cutely) aur jab dono ajeeb hi hai toh phir tension mat lo aur apne kaam par focus karo...

Haseena-main ajeeb nhi hoon...(grumpily).

Anubhav-apni best se puchh lena woh sach bata degi ki tum ajeeb ho ya nhi..(he smirks at her).

Haseena-woh khud ajeeb hai..aur tum bhi...(grumpily).

Anubhav-jakar fresh ho jao, breakfast lag gaya hoga...

Haseena-tum hi khao apne woh ubla hua kaccha khana...(grumpily).

Anubhav-tumhe kuch aur khana hai toh bol diya karo, ban jayega...

Haseena-main khud bana lungi...

Anubhav-No..! you are not allowed in the kitchen...(strictly).

Haseena-why...(annoyed).

Anubhav-because you're my wife...

Haseena-for 1 or 2 years...(she added sarcastically).

Anubhav-tum...(cuts off by her).

Haseena-contract ke rule yaad hai na *taunted*  nhi toh main yaad dobara repeat kar deti hoon...

# Rule 1-  Seduce him, made him fall for your body and get physical with him to give birth to his child..

# Rule 2- He will pay your sister's hospital bill and give you 50 crores to leave him and his baby after the baby is born.

# Rule 3- Don't fall for your husband if you love him in this time period the contract will be cancelled and you will pay 100 crore.

# Rule 4- You have no rights over the child after your child is born and you will never try to contact them in the future.

....aur rule number 5...(cuts by him).

Anubhav-yaad hai mujhe sare rules isliye time waste mat karo aur jakar breakfast ke liye ready ho jao...(angrily).

She hummed with a cute frown.

At Breakfast Table 🍵🥗

Haseena-Adi kahan hai?

Anubhav-kisi kaam se bahar gya hai...(sipping his green tea).

Haseena-matlab aaj pure din tumhare saath bore hona padega...(gloomily).

Anubhav-uski tension tum mat lo aaj tumhe main bore nhi hone dunga...(he said calmly but she sensed his intention).

Haseena-m..matlab..(fumbling).

Anubhav-I will teach you how to kiss...(he smirk at her dangerously)

Hearing his words, she  starts coughing in shock.

Anubhav-pani...(passing the water)

She gulped down whole glass water in one go while her eyes were fixed on him.

Haseena(nervous)-par tumhe toh kiss karna aata hi nhi tha...

Anubhav-sikh liya maine aur ab aaj main tumhe sikhaunga...(plainly).

Haseena-par mujhe phir se current laga toh...(she tries to escape from the situation).

Anubhav-I will manage...

Haseena-matlab tum kiss karke rahoge..(she mumbles worriedly).

Anubhav-kya kare karna padega aakhir bacche ke liye hume sirf kiss kya abhi bahot kuch karna hai (frankly), I hope tumhe pata hoga aakhir MBBS student ho...(he turns the table).

Haseena-mumma...(she pouted cutely).

Haseena's POV ❤

An hour passed after breakfast and still my body is cold as ice, I'm still thinking of his words when he said he'd teach me to kiss.  "Oh Kanha! Kidhar fasa diya tumne mujhe.."

"Are you ready for the class?" His husky voice, broke my trance. I lifts my eyelashes and looks at him.  "Whatt?" He arches his brows.

"Tumhe sach mein aata hai kiss karna?"I asked nervously because I still didn't believe his words that he really knew how to kiss.

"Let me teach you, you will know yourself..!" His replied savagely.

He moves towards me with baby steps, noticing my expressions.

“Haseena..you will lose your first kiss with your devil husband..” I cursed myself for the moment when I asked him the question about kissing.

I was too lost in my thoughts when I felt something snaked around my waist. I looks down. "Shit...his cold hand wrapped around my bare waist...god  why did I choose this crop top and skirt.." I cursed myself again.

"Look into my eyes...!" He ordered me like a teacher. I obey him and try to make eye contact with him but his brown eyes scare me away. Yes his mysterious eyes which are as blank as black paper.

"Kya hua..?" He asked huskily.

"Kuch nhi...!" I mumbles, trying to moves my hands to wrap around his neck like I've seen in the movies.

He grabbed my hands and wrapped them around his neck and again wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me as close as he could.

"Anubhav..!" I call him sweetly.He asked what through his eyes.

"Sirf kiss uske aage kuch mat karna, I an not ready..!" I requested with puppy dog face.

"Don't worry...5 days hai tumhare paas..!" He replied and tilted his head little to kiss me.

I just closed my eyes in panic, clutching at his shirt collar.

"Don't be shy wifey..!" He whispered huskily against my mole,  I could feel his hot breath on my trembling lips.

He raised his head and looked into my eyes and within seconds I felt his rough lips on my soft lips. My eyes popped out of shock and again the current ran through my whole body, I feel tingling all over my body but he didn't feel anything, like our kiss didn't affect him.

Anubhav's POV

"Whattt....I too felt current in my body as soon as I placed my lips on her soft lips, her big button-like eyes are staring at me as if  I snatched her favorite chocolate from her mouth.

For five minutes we leave ourselves in that position and  after five minutes I felt her hands travel from my neck to my hair and her lips moves slowly with mine so I ask her to open her mouth but she... she is not letting me in her mouth so I gently grabs her bottom lip between mines and nibbles it. "Mmm...!" Fuck...she moans softly and I get chance to taste each corner of her mouth.

After ten minutes we break our first kiss when I feel she is  breathless...yes first kiss I also did not kiss any girl because no other girl can come close to me as close Haseena is or you can also say that I did not let anyone to come close with me because Haseena is special...very special.

I saw her gasping for oxygen while her lips were lost their pinkness from our passionate kiss... yes passionate kiss!she even took charge of our kiss when she got comfortable with me and my touch.

"Tum theek ho?" I asked with concern. She nodded with tinge of blush on her cheeks. I cupped her face in my palms and planted a deep kiss on her forehead to comfort her and drive away her nervousness because she is my special one. 🖤

Haseena's POV

"He kissed my forehead, it means he cares about me and my comfort... He never said it but his forehead kiss expresses that I am special to him.❤

POV ends.

Anubhav-aise kya dekh rahi ho...(he asked, rubbing his fingers on her cheeks).

Haseena-kuch nhi....(with a smile).

Anubhav-kuch kehna hai?

Haseena-tumne kiss karna kaha se sikha...(she asked suddenly).

Anubhav-bas sikh liya...

Haseena-tumhe pehle se hi aata tha (suspiciously) aur tumne mujhse jhooth bola....(angrily).

Anubhav-haan bola...so what...(coldly).

Haseena-dekho kaise besharmo ki tarah apni galti maan raha hai aur tumhe sharm nhi aayi mujhse jhooth bolte huye...(angrily).

Anubhav-correction besharm nhi honest hoon mein isliye sach bol diya...

Haseena-tabhi kal jhooth bola...(taunting).

Anubhav-mujhe bas janana tha ki tum apne kaam ko serious le rahi ho ya nhi...

Haseena-you...(showing her index finger) kadve karele tumhe kya lagta hai main paise lekar apna kaam nhi karungi....Haseena naam hai mera aaj tak kisi ka ek rupaye udhar nhi rakha Tumhara bhi nhi rakhungi...(she said with confident, glaring into his eyes).

Anubhav-achhi baat hai ki tum kisi ka udhar nhi rakhti (holding her index finger) par kaam time par karogi toh jyada achha rahega tumhare liye...(he kissed her knuckles, looking into her eyes).

Her cheeks turned rosy again under his intense gaze. She pulls her hand back from his and flees the room, leaving him confused.

Anubhav-sach mein ajeeb hai yeh ladki...(he mumbles).

To be continued....

Upcoming- Her first love..✨

◦•●◉✿🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤✿◉●•◦

A/N- I am taking a break for a month (shayad tab dimag shant ho jaye aur phir se pehle ki tarah likh paaun aur agar wapas nhi aayi toh bhool jana mujhe) 

So this was the second part of my story "My Billionaire Husband" I hope you liked it. If you like it then do vote and comment.

Thanks for reading ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 3.2K 20
𝐀𝐧𝐮𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐯 is the cold blooded multi millionaire businessman who under a circumstance marries the sweet,innocent, introverted,college going 𝐇𝐚�...
1.8M 75.2K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
777K 25.6K 52
Zoya Anwar an innocent Muslim girl. She is hardworking, always smiling, and is always ready to help others. Men were all over her whenever someone sa...
56.8K 1.1K 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...