Romance Tales- series βœ”οΈ

By _AestheticWriter22_

A collection of series of different couples! Some happy Some sad Some reality filled Some emotional Sone... More

Series
Ayat~Amaan
Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Epilogue
Bonus Part
Zainab~Faiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
Sehar~Moiz
1
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Dania~Haider
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Epilogue
Izzah~Yahya
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Wania~Mahad
1
2
3
4
5
Epilogue
Kainat~Jazil
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue

2

4K 269 7
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.......................

Sehar nodded in no to the only women who stood there holding the dupatta which Sehar brought from the shop before coming there...

"Aunty meri mangni hui hui hai, or wo... wo mere bhai hayn."

Sehar said in a low crying voice but with fluent pushto... the women just placed the beautiful mirror worked dupatta over sehar's head and replied in pushto....

"Beta he said he is your cousin, now either both of you do this nikkah or they will kill you."

Sehar cried sittibg on the bench which was of the shop just in front their car... while Moiz was still trying his best to talk to the people standing by the car... but they were amended...

..........................

"Qubool Hai"
"Qubool Hai"
"Qubool Hai"

"Qubool Hai"
"Qubool Hai"
"Qubool Hai"

Sehar cried listening to the molvi who declared them husband and wife... while moiz just wanted sehar to keep herself strong but she was just crying... while everyone were still stuck on their places they listened...

"Bhai, sehar."

All the eyes moved to look at Elaaf who was shocked to react after she listened the molvi declaring them husband and wife... sehar immediately ran to elaaf and hugged her who hugged back sehar and kept looking at Moiz who was not knowing what to do now...

The girl who came there to pick up his sister after she brought a gift for herself was now his wife... and the most important thing was that the girl who became his wife already had a fiance...

.....................

Sitting in the car elaaf made sehar stop crying while Moiz told everything to Elaaf before shouting at her... it was her fault when she asked him to come with sehar... he didn't knew the place but elaaf did knew everything about that place yet she didn't told him...

"Abbu or chachu ghaar nhi hayn, to ghaar mein abhi kisi ko kuch nhi pata chalna chahiye, pehly unko any do phir mein khud baat karun ga."

Moiz said as he stopped the car outside their huge house after driving for 1-1/2 hours... he looked ar sehar who was having tears in her eyes... he then walked out...

Moiz didn't wanted to hide anything from his family but sehar had a life with someone who is waiting to take her away... he didn't wanted anyone to point out on sehar no matter what... that girl didn't had anything to do with all this, yet she became a part of it... and Mooz was hating himself for pulling her in all the mess...

...................

Sehar kept laying on her side of the bed with teary eyes as she remembered again and again what happened.... fortunately the people of the house go back to sleep after 9 ans they came back after 10 o clock so elaaf just took sehar to their room and told the elders about their arrival...

"Sehru."

Elaaf called putting a hand on Sehar's shoulder before hugging her from behind still laying...

"Sehru everything will be fine."

Sehar turned to Elaaf and spoke...

"Kya sahi hoga api, mera nikkah ho gaya hai wo bhi Moiz bhai ky sath."

Sehar wisper yelled and Elaaf just hugged her again saying... she didn't knew what to say after sehar spoke out... she just kept hugging her until sehar fall asleep... Elaaf creased her head when a soft knock came on the door... elaaf looked at the door before getting up from the bed and opened the door to see Moiz standing there while creasing his forehead... he looked at elaaf and asked...

"Sehar... sehar soo gai?"

Elaaf nodded and then asked him slowly....

"Ab kya krna hai bhai?"

Moiz sighed and said...

"Abbu ko bataoun ga or to kuch samaj nhi a rhi mujhy."

Elaaf just looked down playing with her hands looking at her Moiz asked holding her hand...

"Kya hua hai? Sehar theek hai?"

Elaaf immediately nodded her head and then told him...

"Chachi ko batany gai thi ky hum a gy hayn, unho ny bataya ky after 3 days Faiz uncle or unki family ny ana hai dinner py, as they are back from Saudi."

Moiz left her hand and sighed... after a few seconds Moiz said...

"Don't worry about it, i will see to it."

And then he walked away... thinking about so many things at once....

.....................

Moiz knocked on the door in the morning... sehar who was sitting inside thinking about so many things but especially yesterday got starled for a second... but then the door opened and Moiz came inside...

"Can we talk?"

Sehar gulped and nodded her head... Moiz came inside totally and closed the door halfway... he thought for a second before sitting at the end of the bed while sehar was sitting with the headrest...

"Sehar, i know it was alot, but for now we can't do anything."

Sehar looked at Moiz with soft eyes and he continued...

"Last night I called abbu, you were crying so much and I couldn't stop, so i called him and he told me that he and chachu will be coming after a week so till then we have to keep all this to ourselves."

Stopping for a bit Moiz looked at her expression keenly before he said again to end he one sided discussion...

"Don't lock yourself up like this, as i said, it was alot, but i will find a way out of this, so don't be like this, no one wants to see you like that, not even me."

He kept looking at her who nodded her head and wiped her tears..

"Good, now get up and go to chachi she is getting worrid, just don't think of ut for now."

Sehar again nodded and Moiz was going out whne sehar called him out of habit..

"Moiz bh...."

She stopped in between immediately and Moiz too turned in an instant... the duo looked at each other when Moiz spoke...

"I am not that, until you are in my Nikkah."

Saying so he smiled at her and walked away unknown that the words made a huge impact on sehar and it brought alot of butterflies in hee stomach which made her think about him... while Moiz himself was surprised that he actually wanted to close those lips of Sehar's who was just going to utter BHAI to him....

......................

And here we stop!
How was it?
Do you like it?
Don't say that i am rushing with the feelings!
It is a story!

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 15.9K 22
π‘Ίπ’π’•π’†π’š π’‚π’“π’Žπ’‚π’‚π’π’ π’Œπ’ π’‹π’‚π’ˆπ’‚ π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’†π’Œπ’‰, π‘Ίπ’‚π’“π’†π’š 𝒉𝒂𝒒 π’‰π’‚π’Š 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒕𝒂 π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’†π’Œπ’‰... _ Anonymous Read the s...
1M 45.7K 104
Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn...
858K 48.5K 82
Step into the world of short romantic stories with this book, which features a delightful collection of love stories. Get ready to immerse yourself i...
802K 46.3K 65
Short stories β˜†Some happy ☺☺ Some seriousπŸ™‚