Ben 10/The Avengers

By ben10unleashed666

A crossover between Ben 10 and The Avengers. I DO NOT OWN Marvel nor Ben 10. This story takes place during th... More

Chapter 1: The invasion begins
Chapter 2: Assembling a team
Chapter 3: The Alien Hero
Chapter 4: First Contact
Chapter 5: Confrontations
Chapter 6: Secrets
Chapter 7: Attack on the Helicarrier
Chapter 8: The Avengers Initiative
Chapter 9: The Battle of New York
Chapter 10: Everyone Goes Their Seperate Ways
End

Introduction

1.6K 20 2
By ben10unleashed666

A crossover between Ben 10 and The Avengers.I DO NOT OWN Marvel nor Ben 10.This story takes place during the events of The Avengers.I kept Ben 10 years old because I wanted him and Peter to be friends.Yes I plan on writing more stories of Ben 10 and Avengers.

The story takes place 1 week after the events of Ben 10:Secret of the Omnitrix.

I will try to keep the MCU plotline and Ben 10 plotline canon as much as I can.

Some things might be omitted to fit the story correctly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 448 19
This is book 2/7 in SpiderWitch series , I recommend you read my first one (Till the end of time) This follows the events the Spider-Man Homecoming...
13.7K 226 12
This is the first time I've done something for this but this is a Ben 10 story where Ben Tennyson isn't the only one who possesses an Omnitrix, only...
47.6K 954 23
Disclaimer/ I do not own Ben 10 or DC. :) Being an intergalactic superhero is not an easy thing, most of the time you're either off-world fighting...
4.1K 119 7
(Takes place in the Tv series) Whats better then a kid with the powers of a Spider? A kid with a watch that can transform into aliens that helps the...