COTE: The Mad Demon

נכתב על ידי Kagenou_Pooch

In this story, one teenager, who died in an unknown death, was suddenly transported in a domain that judges t... עוד

Chapter 1 - Punishment or Reincaration?
Chapter 2 - Contribution
Chapter 3 - School Rules
Chapter 4 - SLAP!
Chapter 5 - Glimpse of the Past
Chapter 6 - Book Buddy
Chapter 7 - Swimming Class
Chapter 8 - Being Mediocre Isn't Enough
Chapter 9 - Bet
Chapter 10 - A Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 12 - Deal With The Devil
Chapter 13 - Forgiveness
Chapter 14 - Little Girl
Chapter 15 - Farewell...
Chapter 16 - How Mischievous
SS Yuki Himeno: First Meeting
SS Shiina Hiyori: First Meeting
Chapter 17 - Unexpected Incident
Chapter 18 - Apology
Chapter 19 - House of Cards
Chapter 20 - Class C
Chapter 21 - Class B
Chapter 22 - Fantasy
Chapter 23 - The Witness
Chapter 24 - Patronage
Chapter 25 - There's Something Hidden
Chapter 26 - Deja Vu
Chapter 27 - Amigo

Chapter 11 - Poking The Sleeping Dragon

1.4K 67 8
נכתב על ידי Kagenou_Pooch

Hey guys, it's been so long. I totally apologize if I delayed this fanfiction. I just recovered my passion writing it, so I will definitely try my best to continue it every week, I hope. I also added another chapter to compensate for it.

Anyways, have a fun time reading!

===

Ayanokouji POV

After I convinced the four failing students to come in the library tomorrow, I proceeded to tell Horikita about their decisions through a phone call

Horkita was a bit surprised, not because of Ike, Yamauchi, and Sudou, but because of Okuma's decision. She thought that I might receive injuries from him because he's unpredictable, but to her surprise, I remained unscathed. She said that it was unexpected for me to be alive.

See? I told you! She didn't even care about my well-being at all!

Anyways, after I told her about them, I decided to end our conversation so that I can sleep earlier.

===

As the class ended for today, me and Horikita immediately head out from the classroom to enter the library.

After we found a table with empty seats, we decided to put our bags here to notify other students that this table was taken.

After a moment, Ike, Yamauchi, Sudou, and Kushida entered the library. The last student we need to wait was Okuma.

And not long after, Okuma finally entered the library... with a girl?

As I spotted him, beside her was a girl with silver hair. She looked so happy as she chatted with him.

"W-what the hell?! He chatted with a cute girl?!" After Ike discovered him, he can't help but look at him while biting his nails with envy. The same was done with Yamauchi.

I mean, most of the boys dreamt to talk a cute girl for once. Me included. So they can't really help but glare at him with jealousy.

As for Sudou, he can't help but look at him with a complicated feeling.

Not because of love, of course. It's because of the situation happened previously during May 1st.

While they talked, I heard Okuma decided to end their conversation, "I should head towards my study group. I'll come to you later after we finished studying. See ya".

"Okay. See you too, Okuma-kun" she said as she moved out from him.

After he bid farewell to her, he then walk towards the table that we occupied and greeted me, "Good afternoon, Ayanokouji".

"O-oh, good afternoon too, Okuma" I greeted him in surprise.

He then proceeded to seat on the chair beside me.

After he sat on his chair, Yamauchi immediately stood up and shouted, "W-wait?! Why is that guy here?! You didn't even told us about him joining our study group!".

"Because he needs to study. He also failed at the quiz, so we can't help but ask for him to join" Horikita said.

"T-then, if you helped him, then I might lose the bet!" Yamauchi wailed.

"Your bets doesn't matter. What matters is that if you could pass or fail the test" she said in annoyance.

Yamauchi then trembles, probably because of the thought of him losing to Okuma.

"What? Scared that you will lose?" Okuma asked, or rather, provoked Yamauchi.

"No way in hell I'm scared!" he said. Maybe because of his pride, he can't let himself lose face to all of us.

"Suit yourself" Okuma shrugged.

"Enough of the chit-chat. We must start studying right now" Horikita warned before the study session begins.

While we study, Ike and Sudou didn't understand a simple math problem for high schoolers. I don't want to be mean, but it wasn't surprising since the two of them said that they didn't study seriously at all during middle school.

And because of it, Horikita insulted them. Sudou began to have an urge to hit her but thankfully he was stopped by Kushida. And Ike was about to leave but decided to stay for a while because of her interest in Kushida.

As for Okuma...

"What?! You didn't even understand a single thing at all?!"

"No".

"Then how did you get 20 points, for God's sake?!".

"Is being lucky could be considered as an answer?".

While Horikita tutors Okuma, her dam was burst due to Okuma's lack of intelligence.

But seriously, how did he got 20 points in the pop quiz? If he isn't this smart, then all of his answers are coincidentally correct. A miracle, you say.

Horikita then sighed on his answer and began to question him, "How unbelievable, are there even things that you are good at?"

"Unfortunately..." he trailed off.

After that, he answered, "No".

As silence persists for a short while, Horkita pinched the middle part of her nose in between her eyes as her face frown in frustration.

"Ugh, seriously you're an idiot".

"So? Is that all you want to say?" he asked as he tilted his head with a stoic face.

"Yes, that's what I was trying to say. All of you are the same. All of you are dumb, idiotic students".

At her remark, Sudou started to gnash his teeth in anger while Ike frown a little.

As for Okuma, he suddenly stood up from his chair and walked away from our table.

"Leaving already? Our study group is still not done".

"It seems that all you do is point out our flaws, not tutoring us at all".

"Oh? Are you offended about what I said?".

"Offended? No. I just find it pointless anyway. What I did was just attend the study group and here you are, pointing out you're dumb on this, dumb on that. It's a complete waste of time".

At his statement, Sudou and Ike look at each other then nodded, agreeing to what he said.

Okuma then turned his head towards me, "Ayanokouji, I'm grateful for your effort for asking me to join this study group, but unfortunately, I can't see any benefits of joining here, so it's best that I will leave here. Sorry about that" he said.

"It's no problem" I said in reply.

As he started walking away, Sudou and Ike also stood up from their seats.

"I don't want to say this, but he's right. All you do is yap on how dumb we are. It's not really helpful, ya know?" Sudou said.

"He's right, to be honest, you act like you're a high and mighty person while all you did was telling us that we are stupid. I would rather cram on studying the night before exams rather than being insulted every time by a person like you" Ike added.

As they were about to leave, Horikita suddenly talked, "Fine, go ahead, do all you want. It seems that's how you were raised by your parents. Oh right..." she trailed off.

I have a bad feeling about this.

"I wonder if all of you have parents to begin with since all of you were not being disciplined well".

Oh no...

At her insult, Sudou and Ike halted their steps and turned around with clear anger on their faces.

"The hell you say, you bitch?!" Sudou roared.

"What the hell?! Aren't you going too far?!" Ike said in anger.

Insulting others that they're parents are irresponsible. What was Horikita thinking?

"You're dead now bi- Huh?!".

As Sudou was about to finish his line, Okuma interrupted him by pushing his shoulder using his own shoulder. But it seems that he didn't intentionally do it as he continued walking towards Horikita.

He then looked at her straight in the eyes. Even though he didn't show it on his face, his eyes were full of anger.

On his actions, I felt an ominous premonition for some reason.

"What? You're gonna slap me like what you did to Miyamoto-?".

-Slap!

-Thud!

W-what?!

And my ominous premonition became unexpectedly true as he slapped Horkita on her cheek. Because of the force, she can't help but fall herself on the floor while holding her slapped cheek.

"W-wha- Heuk?!".

Immediately after, she was grabbed by Okuma on the neck. He raised her until her feet weren't able to touch the floor.

At this scene, Kushida immediately released herself from her dazed state as she was about to stop him, "O-Okuma-kun, please sto-".

"Shut up" he silenced her while releasing his bloodlust.

Not only Kushida was affected, but also Ike, Yamauchi, and Sudou. But Horikita was the one who was greatly affected by Okuma's bloodlust since she was the nearest towards him.

As for me, it did affect me a bit but I still pretended that I was greatly affected by it by kneeling my one knee on the floor while my other foot steps on the floor.

'This... This is the same situation as before. But this looks more worse' I thought to myself as I thought about the scene when he beat up Miyamoto on the first day of school.

As time goes by, the strength on his grip slowly became stronger as Horikita pained expression became more apparent on her face.

It seems I need to step up.

"Okuma, please wait" I said while grabbing his shoulder.

He then looked at me with annoyance and asked, "What?".

"I know that you're s bit offended, but I think you should stop it. Many people are now looking at us".

After I said it, he looked around and saw many people whispering at our direction. Gaining the attention of all students in all grades will leave a bad impressions on us. Not to mention, we are all from Class D. And if a word of this incident goes to the authorities of the school, they will punish us, which will definitely impede our way on gaining class points. I hope that he could be considerate about the situation.

And thankfully, he let go of Horikita's neck as she fell on the floor with her butt. He then started walking away.

And eventually, Sudo, Ike, and Yamauchi left the library. Only me, Kushida, and Horikita are the only one who remained.

Kushida then suddenly approached Horikita, "Horikita-san, are you okay?!" she asked in worry.

"Tch, I'm fine" she said as she slapped away Kushida's helping hand. She then began to stand up and picked up her things to leave the library.

After she leaves the library, I decided to talk to Kushida, "I'm sorry if we somehow trouble you, Kushida".

She then said in a flustered look, "T-there's no need about that, Ayanokouji-kun. Besides, I'm thankful about your help. I heard that you tried to convince the trio to join the study group, but you failed. In fact, I should be the one who needs to apologize on you".

As expected of a girl in her caliber, she has the ability to acquire information on everyone's movements since she befriend everyone, especially our class.

As she was about to bow, I interrupted her, "There's no need for you to do that, besides, it was Horikita who caused this mess".

If she didn't poke a sleeping dragon, then she would've not set herself ablaze, let alone, affect those around her.

On my reasoning, Kushida looked down in sadness and said, "I don't want to say this, but you're right".

After a while, Kushida eventually return to her cheery side, "Anyway, Ayanokouji-kun, let's see each other tomorrow!".

"Yeah, see you tomorrow" I said in response.

After the storm has passed, a huge mess was created. The possibility of passing the midterms are now lower because of Horikita's stubborness.

Haaa... It seems that the road to peaceful student life is still out of reach.

"Hm?"

When I was about to leave, I found a cellphone with a pink cellphone case with a cute bunny strap on it. I knew it was Kushida's cellphone since I saw her taking out her phone several times.

"Let's give it back to her" I said as I grabbed her phone and walk on Kushida's direction.

At that time, I didn't know that it became the second most unluckiest day of my life during my first year.

TO BE CONTINUED.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.4K 36
Waking together on a bus the archons of anemo, geo and electro find themselves in a world not of their own. Without control of their elements and the...
14.4K 480 21
""So, Mr. Ayanokoji, have you had any changes in your emotional state over the past few days?" I ask the boy right in front of me." The Whiteroom is...
FakeKouji נכתב על ידי MrS

ספרות חובבים

157K 7.9K 80
A tale of trials and tribulations of a boy no older than 15 seeking his long lost humanity. An ordinary tale of an un-ordinary boy. Unforeseen...
68.4K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...