JOKER || Alice In Borderland

By Captain_Lurling

โ†ฑ โ†ฐ ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๏ฟฝ... More

โฐโฐยน Miya Koichi
โฐโฐยฒ Game?
โฐโฐยณ Monkey Bars
โฐโฐโด Blondie
โฐโฐโต The Beach
โฐโฐโถ What a Sight
โฐโฐโท Questions
โฐโฐโธ A New Game
โฐยนโฐ Gift
โฐยนยน Gun
โฐยนยฒ Carnival
โฐยนยณ Trouble
โฐยนโด Meeting
โฐยนโต Hatters Depart
โฐยนโถ Shit, Hatters Dead
โฐยนโท Sorry Arisu
โฐยนโธ "Witch Hunt"
โฐยนโน Fire of Judgment

โฐโฐโน Tag

2.3K 94 10
By Captain_Lurling

Chapter 9

KOICHI HAD A FEW QUESTIONS BUT KNEW THEY'D BE ANSWERED SOON. One was who would be 'it' and what the conditions were to actually win.

Clear condition.

Discover and touch the symbol hidden in one of the building's rooms within the time limit.

You clear the game when this objective is fulfilled.

Time limit, 20 minutes.

Koichi was right, there was an objective they had to achieve whilst hiding from whoever's it. Depends on how difficult this'll be as well so Koichi hopped it wouldn't be too hard, he wasn't that great at running.

After 20 minutes, the time bomb hidden in the building will explode.

Koichi let out a shaky breath at that. Explode? Basically if they didn't find that symbol then they'd all be left into pieces and fried.

All the players started to disperse into different directions of the complex and Koichi looked at Chishiya. It seemed the blonde already knew what to do as he tapped the brunette's arm and walked towards the elevator.

"Let's go." He began and Koichi trailed behind him, noticing everyone was going to different levels, probably hoping to hide somewhere.

They stood inside the elevator until they reached the seventh floor and walked out. Koichi followed Chishiya as he turned left and then a right as they went over to stand at a spot that enabled you to see where everyone else was.

"If we wanna see where everyone is, this is the perfect location." He told Koichi and the brunette hummed in agreement as they both leaned on the edge.

Koichi saw a few people walking across the levels not looking like they knew what they were doing. He leaned on his hand whilst Chishiya turned to spot Aguni and another guy walk past and tried waving.

But was ignored and Chishiya stopped waving and spoke, "Yeah, I got a weird feeling about this." Scoffing a little seeing Aguni walk away then looked back at everyone.

Koichi looked at Chichiya before also staring at everyone from afar. "Looks like everyone's about to bite it, just like they always do." Chichiya observed like he knew this was going to happen.

"Do you think a lot of them actually understood the game? I mean they're all walking around unsurely." Koichi commented, crossing his arms and copying Chishiya while the blonde appeared like he was thinking about it.

"Probably not. In situations like these, the majority won't know what they're doing and will end up dead. Happens in every game." They looked at eachother and Koichi sighed as they went back to silence.

After a few minutes of waiting, their phones dinged and Koichi brought it out again. Chishiya slightly turned his eyes to look at the screen before bringing out his own.

The game will now commence.

The time limit is 20 minutes.

Commence now.

Somewhere in the building the hidden bombs that lie in the dark had a timer set on top as it began beeping and counting down.

"Tagger's on the move." Koichi read aloud quietly and was about to pocket his phone until fanfare music blasted through the building making him look up.

Chichiya held his phone and crossed his arms whilst a smirk was plastered on his lips. Koichi slightly leaned forward so his body was 90 degrees and stuck his ass out.

"You think we'll be caught?" He asked unsurely.

Chichiya just smiled, "I doubt it."

Silence overlapped the area as all the players stood still awaiting to see who was 'it'. The elevator moved up the building and stopped at level six as it opened slowly and someone stepped out.

Usagi who was the women Koichi saw before with the bob cut stood directly around the corner and listened to the approaching footsteps that were drawing closer. She exhaled shakily, soon the footsteps were right around the corner and she quickly ran before jumping over the edge just before she could be spotted.

Koichi waited as the cold air blew his hair gently and he tucked his face in his arms to get rid of the cold.

It wasn't that the silence bothered him it was the fact he could possibly die as the tagger was likely armed and shoot them from afar if they had a gun. Even if Chishiya reassured him, dying wasn't on his bucket list any time soon.

Hopefully if they just stayed there, they'd be fine.

Gunshots suddenly waved over the silence and Koichi paused and waited to see something but soon he heard more gunshots but couldn't see anything. Leaning slightly to look over, Koichi spotted two guys run and tuck themselves in an alcove as another figure came into his view.

Koichi slightly moved back as Chishiya stayed still and both watched the figure slowly move to go down the stairs and the two boys remained hidden.

He watched as more people got brutally killed and two girls poorly tried to run and scream but they ended up getting shot too. Koichi felt a little bad he wasn't helping but he just felt a little safer standing besides Chishiya on the top level.

The sight of blood splattered the walls as the tagger began moving again. Koichi suddenly heard a male screaming.

"He's here! Over here, he's on the second level!" The man screamed, "He can't see properly because of his mask! Tell us where he is if you see him, and let's all look for the symbol!"

Koichi blinked with confusion. "It's a good idea but..nobody wants to help." Chishiya commented with a smirk and Koichi just stared at him before turning back around.

"He's in the fourth-level hallway in the central building! Anyone there should get out!" A female yelled and Koichi laughed in disbelief.

"Wow, someone actually helped." Giving Chishiya a half-smile while the blonde looked shocked that someone did indeed help.

Usagi ran frantically and came across the old women who was deeply confused and tried to yell for her to get out. She soon apologised and jumped up and started climbing the pole leaving the old women to get killed by the tagger.

"Oh, ho. A climber?" Chishiya said as they watched the women climb to the second level just avoiding getting shot by the ..horse? Koichi nearly laughed at the horse head not believing that's the mask they really chose.

"She's not bad." Chishiya inquired with interest and Koichi nodded and leaned back on his hands.

Their phones dinged and another announcement was read out loud.

The Game is over in eight minutes. There are currently eight survivors.

Gunshots rang out and Koichi leaned over the edge to see the tagger repeatedly shot at door where a guy was hiding. He noticed that he was doing way more shots than he needed to and Koichi quirked a brow in interest.

The brunette but his bottom lip as Chishiya looked at the time and took his hood off.

"Here we go. Come on." Koichi followed behind and walked with his hands inside his pockets as the pair began walking, Koichi having a slight feeling of where they were going.

After a few minutes, they turned a corner and started walking down the outside hall and Koichi spotted a guy who was also coming towards them.

"Figured it out too, huh?" Chishiya asks as the pair stop next to the guy and looked at the door that had multiple bullet holes around it. "Yeah, the symbols in there." He spoke out of breath.

The guy was about to open the door but paused, not sure whether he should or not or if it was even the right one. Koichi knew it was, Chishiya wouldn't leave their spot if it wasn't.

Chishiya saw Arisu hesitate. "Gonna open it?"

"Why was he chasing us?" Arisu asked out of the topic, "He could have just waited."

"Guess there's something we don't know." Chishiya replied.

"Except. Not much time left" Showing him his phone and the clock ticking down. Arisu looked at Koichi who nodded and smiled in encouragement.

Breathing heavily, Arisu as they listened to another time announcement—Only three minutes left.

He twisted the doorknob and the door opened with a shudder, Arisu quickly glancing at the pair before opening it a bit and Koichi leaned over to fully open it as the three quietly walked in.

The room was dark and creepy, their eyes drawing to the only door as they walked over and Arisu examined the wood door. Just as Koichi thought they would open it, Arisu turned around and shouted.

"Look out!" Pushing Chishiya who instantly ducked as another horse shot bullets at them rapidly.

Koichi cursed and ducked as Chishiya went to the floor and pulled out the taser and hitting the guy with it. The horse fell to the floor in shock as the three panted and Koichi slowly stood up taking his hands off his head.

Arisu ran over and looked at the taser with surprise and Chishiya sighed. "It never hurts to be prepared—" but was cut off when the figure rose their gun and shot gunfire at them.

All three yelled as Kocihi pulled Chishiya out of the apartment and slammed the door shut, bullets denting the steel door. He took a shaky breath as Chishiya held the door and slid down the wall with surprise.

"Holy shit, that fucker wasn't down long."

Chishiya blew out air and blinked but looked at Koichi who winced and slid down the door and held his calf with a pained look. Lifting his hand, the sight of blood made him groan and put more pressure on it.

"Fuck sakes...last thing I needed." His tone was shaky and Chishiya frowned and gently placed his hand on the wound and applied more pressure.

"You alright?" He asked with honestly and Koichi just looked at him and nodded.

"I'll be fine." Suddenly grabbing his sweatpants and cleanly ripping off enough that he could use as a temporary bandage. "Easy fix."

He tied it in a knot and gave Chishiya a smile. "Ta da."

Arisu's voice rang out across the complex as he screamed he needed another person to help him stop the game. "Seriously" Chishiya sighed at the information.

Chishiya stood up and slightly opened the door and quickly pushed it open as Koichi followed with a grunt, the pair heading inside as the blonde went to the door.

"Oi! Here!" He said and Koichi watched as he tossed the taser to Usagi and she used it on the tagger and he shook and fell down, his mask coming off.

"The buttons!"

Usagi and Arisu ran in sync and slammed the buttons quickly falling and looking around. Koichi leaned on the door frame as the group stayed silent but the building never exploded.

An awaited ding came from the phones as Arisu frantically went to grab it.

Game cleared. Congratulations.

Chishiya and Koichi stayed by the doors as they then watched the tagger slowly sit up revealing it to be a women who was turning pale. She was sobbing slightly and breathing fast as she stared at the pair on the ground with worried eyes.

A buzz came from the collar she wore as the four of them watched and listened to it get louder.

"Oh, no." Arisu said just as the collar exploded and the woman's blood splattered everywhere.

Koichi winced at the sight while Chishiya looked at the women then at the blood on the wall.

"That's gotta hurt." Koichi broke the silence awkwardly and Chishiya sighed, watching the pair on the ground quickly leave without saying anything.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
137K 3.8K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
98.1K 3.4K 34
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...