š—›š—¼š˜„ š—§š—¼ š—™š—¹š˜† āˆ® Eddie Mu...

By dixswaydelrey

š—›š—¼š˜„ š—§š—¼ š—™š—¹š˜† | ā š–¶š—š–ŗš—š–¾š—š–¾š—‹ š—‚š— š—š–ŗš—„š–¾š—Œ š—Žš—Œ, š—’š–¾š—Œ, š—š—ˆ š—€š–¾š— š—š—‚š—€š—, š–»š–¾š–¼š–ŗš—Žš—Œš–¾ š—... More

āˆ® š‘½š‘¶š‘³ š‘° ā”€ā”€ š€š’š“š‘š€š‹ š“š‘š€š•š„š‹

1 0 0
By dixswaydelrey

A     S      T     R      A     L
T    R     A     V    E    L

V O L U M E  O N E |

━━━━━━━━━━━━
┇ 𝟏 | 𝐈 | 𝐢𝐥 ┇
━━━━━━━━━━━━

♫ ❍. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 .❍ ♫

━━━ Freya Towns
Freya, Frey, Cute from astral travel
| THE TRAVELING COMPANION |

'Yes, but what if it was a demon? I say like in the exorcist, it sounds very stupid, but it would be better if we all know how to pray, right? Although we can also do a ritual and offer someone or something as a peace offering'

━━━ Eddie Munson
Eddie, Munson, Cute dealer
| THE HIGH SCHOOL DEALER |

'Yes well, beautiful, I'm with him, I don't think I know the solution to pray, and we won't do a ritual either, and we won't give that boy Robin as a sacrifice'

Maya Hawke as Robin Buckley

Sadie Sink as Max Mayfield

Gaten Matarazzo as Dustin Henderson

Joe Keery as Steve Harrington

Olivia Welch as Davina Buckley

Natalia Dyer as Nancy Wheeler

Caleb McLaughlin as Lucas Sinclair

THE REST OF THE CAST AS THEMSELVES

♫ ❏.𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡.❏ ♫
I REALIZE THAT NOTHING MAKES YOU SHATTER AND THAT YOU ARE A LOVER BY NATURE AND A JOKER AT HEART, BUT ARE YOU MINE?

FREYA TWONS was in the corner of her bed with her head down, she had been awake for 1 hour, in that time she had bathed and changed, now she was carrying a joint that she had in her hand to her mouth to inhale and then expel the smoke from this one, while 'Young Lust' by 'Pink Floyd' was playing from his stereo.

She looked at her television which was turned off, she saw him so concentrated, she was on her trip, she felt it completely, and she also felt how the effect was leaving, it was her last touch since she didn't have any more and before the end of the day she would have to get plus.

All her travel and concentration were gone when her alarm bell rang, she got up quickly from the bed causing her to get dizzy, she stayed still until the dizziness left, then she turned off the alarm and went for her backpack, hanging it by her side. From his arm, she grabbed her cassette player, put on her headphones, and hurried down the stairs.

When he got downstairs he went to the kitchen and put two slices of bread in the toaster, while he took orange juice out of the refrigerator, the sound of the toaster soon became present announcing that the breads were ready, he took them and began to eat them together with the game as fast as possible.

When he finished, he left the glass on the table and walked straight to the door to leave, where before crossing it he heard his father yell, he took off one of the headphones to hear his father tell him not to be late.

Leaving the house and closing the door, he put the hearing aid back on before starting to head towards the school.

♫ ❏. 𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗛 .❏ ♫

I WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY, I WANT TO MAKE YOU FEEL ALIVE, LET ME MAKE YOU HAPPY.

"Yes, well, I had a new dealer, it's not new for me, do you understand?".

"YOU SHOULD LOOK OUT OF THAT CUTE PICTURE".

"OH YES, I'M SUPER INTERESTED, WATCH HOW I GET AWAY FROM THE EMOTION".

"LET'S GO ON A TRIP TOGETHER BABY, LET'S FLY".

"IT'S GREAT, JUST WATCH HER AND LISTEN TO HER, SHE IS SINCERE, WITHOUT FEAR OF WHAT THEY'LL SAY, IT'S LIKE A CRUSH FOR PEOPLE AND FOR ME IT'S LIKE MY BABY'S PLUG!".

"I THINK WE DON'T NEED THIS SHIT ANYMORE".

"Everything went to shit so fast".

•❍. 𝗩𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗦 .❍•

♫━━━━━━━♫
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀      𝐒     𝐓      𝐑      𝐀    𝐋
𝐓    𝐑    𝐀   𝐕   𝐄    𝐋
🎸 ⇄ ✈︎ 𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙴 ◭ ⇄  ✗ ━━━
In process
𝖡𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖳 𝖮𝖭𝖤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♫━━━━━━━♫

I. HAWKINS

GET DRUG AND TRAVEL

FALL

GET OUT AND ESCAPE

╰───➤ 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥 ❗️↯

❗️VOLUME based on the series, fourth season vol 1.

↳ ❗️RESPECT do not hate anyone from the readers or the story (all people who hate will be blocked).

❗️CONTENT: Vulgar language, jokes and comments about drugs and alcohol as well as their consumption, incitement to suicide, suicides, explicit content, among others.

❗️IT CONTAINS misspellings, which will be corrected at the end of the book, by the way, dixsway is not in charge of therapy or psychologist consultations.

❗️CHAPTERS mostly long.

❗️WILL MODIFY this part over and over again, since I was never satisfied with it.

❗️VOLUME in process.

ENJOY THE CONTENT.
COMING SOON GRAPHICS AREA

・.❑────・.𝖽 𝗂 𝗑 𝗌 𝗐 𝖺 𝗒.・────❑.・

H E Y !

Well let's start with this first volume..

Vote or cry

( Open to recommendations )

SEE YA !

Posted on: 04/01/23
781 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2.5K 61
š­š”šž šŸš§š š›šØšØš¤ šØšŸ š¬š”šØš«š­ š¬š­šØš«š¢šžš¬ ššš›šØš®š­ šØš„š¢šÆš¢šš š«šØšš«š¢š šØ ššš§š š²/š§'š¬ š¦šžšžš­-šœš®š­šžš¬/š„šØšÆšž š¬š­šØš«š¢ļæ½...
187K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
222K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...