ใ€Ž๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ป๏ฟฝ...

By minx_chxcolatx

[ON-HOLD - but will still receive updates] He fell into the thin, brittle layer of ice below, the ice shatter... More

โ‹†.หšauthor's note โš
โ•ญ โ˜พโ‚Šโบ prolouge
โ‹†.หš1k! โš
โ”Šโญ’หš.chapter 1: the beginning of the end.
โ”Šโญ’หš.chapter 2: where it all began.
โ”Šโญ’หš.chapter 3: ua entrance exam
โ”Šโญ’หš.chapter 4: ua entrance exam - pt.2
โ‹†.หša/n: clarification โš
โ”Šโญ’หš.chapter 5: hellish orientation day.
โ”Šโญ’หš.chapter 6: first day at ua high
โ”Šโญ’หš.chapter 7: training battles
โ‹†.หšeid fitr + fang bday special โš
โ”Šโญ’หš.chapter 9: a leader

โ”Šโญ’หš.chapter 8: training battles - pt.2

1.1K 46 27
By minx_chxcolatx

We love "rappers X vocalist" duos 😍

Hi! To those who read this chapter before the edited version was published, please re-read this as it has new scenes!

Also, the fighting scenes sucks cause I still don't know how to write them even after all these years-

"Normal Text" = Japanese
"Bold Text" = English
"Italicized Text" = Bahasa Melayu/Malaysian
Bold Italicized Text = Character Card
Bold Underlined Text = Voiceover
[bolded square brackets] = author's note/commentary

=================

It was an amusing sight. The losers were practically uninjured and the winners were on the ground.

"They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?" Tokoyami remarked. "This is training, though." The girl next to him, Tsuyu replied.

All Might went to pick up Bakugou who was spacing out, All Might placed a hand on his shoulder which made Bakugou snap out of his thoughts.

"Come back, Young Bakugou. It's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose, looking back and learning from your experiences is a part of life.

The lights were turned on, and Boboiboy had still not been back yet. "Well, even if I say so.. The MVP in this battle was Young Iida!" All Might said.

Iida had his small 'Eh? Eh?! Me?!' moment.

"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?" Tsuyu questioned.

"Hmm, well.. why is that? Does anyone know!?" All Might asked the class, Yay, Ying and Momo put their hands up. "Yaya-san, then Ying-san and then Momo-san. I'd like to hear all your opinions." All Might selected.

"Well, that is because Iida adapted the most context of the training. From watching the match, you could tell Bakugou acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as All Might-sensei said, it's an absolutely horrible idea to launch a large-scale attack indoors." Yaya spoke her opinion, putting her hand down.

Because Yaya and Ying have been the best of friends for a long time, they had a similar thought process and could literally finish each other's sentences and speak the same thing simultaneously so Ying started from where Yaya ended her statement.

"In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Izuku-kun's plan was regretfully rash. As for Chaco-chan, she let her guard down mid-battle and was discovered mid-battle and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the paper mache as a real weapon, she would not be able to do something so dangerous." She put her hand down.

She somewhat ranted so fast that the class and All Might could barely understand what she was saying, excluding the Kokotiam of course.

"Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival, and assumed it'd be a fight over the weapon, which made him late responding to the final attack. The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules. " Momo concluded.

Everything was shocked and speechless.

Everyone, well nearly everyone was shocked by how smart these 3 were.

'They said more than I expected..' All Might thought, " W-Well, Young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed.. but well, that was correct." All Might stuttered.

He wanted to seem like an actual teacher who could spot the mistakes that his students made and look up to him.

Yaoyorozu Momo:
One of the four students admitted to the hero course based on recommendations!

"All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match! Tackle this training after thinking about what we've just talked about!" All Might told the students.

"Match 2! Team B are the Heroes and Team I are the villains!" All Might shouted. "Oijirou-kun!" Hagakure called out.

"I'm going to get serious! I'll take off my gloves and boots too!" She said motivated, "O-Okay.." Oijirou sweat dropped.

'Hagakure, that's the correct decision as an invisible person but that's not great for the girl, morally speaking.' Oijirou thought.

"You can't look, okay?" Hagakure blushed a bit, not that you can't even see it anyway. "I can't even see you anyway," Oijirou replied.

"Now, let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training!" All Might shouted, the timer starting. white-haired dude spread out his six arms, one of them turning into an ear.

Shoji Mezo - Quirk: Dupli-Arms!
He can create replicas of his own body parts on the tips of his tentacles

That ear turned into a mouth, "One is in the hall on the north side of the fourth floor, the other is somewhere on the same floor.. they're barefoot."

Another arm turned into another mouth, "The invisible is coming to ambush and capture us, huh?" it commented.

"Go outside. It's dangerous." Was all that Shoto said as he walked further into the building.

"I'm sure our opponents intend to fight a defensive battle.." He touched the wall freezing the area around his palm and foot, "but that does not matter to me." He continued.

The ice quickly spread throughout the building, freezing everything in ice, from the inside to the outside. Shoji slightly gaped at the sight of the frozen building, but since he wore a mask, we'll never actually know.

"Ouch!" Hagakure's foot was stuck in ice, "Th-This quirk is...!" Oijirou couldn't move he heard footsteps approaching and got in a battle stance.

"You can move if you want, but the skin on your feet will come off, so you won't be able to fight your best."

[Dude I swear- 'Fever' just came on and was like "얼음 같은 눈 (그 붉은 눈빛)" and guess what that means.. "Eyes like ice, glaring red."]

Oijirou felt frustrated, he couldn't do anything, since he literally couldn't do anything cause his feet were stuck in ice and it's not like he could just smash it with his tail which was totally not stuck in ice.

Todoroki walked passed Oijirou, touching the nuclear weapon, winning.

Most of Class 1-A and All Might were shivering.

Ice's ice was wayy colder so the Kokotiam could bear it to some extent, adding the fact that Boboiboy and Gopal survived living where a slight breeze could freeze them in ice.

"He did not cause any damage to his teammate or the nuclear, and on top of that, he weakened the enemy." All Might shivered.

"He's so strong!" Someone complimented, "Okay, he's strong but how in the galaxy did he walk up the stairs that fast?" Gopal commented, like he froze the building and about 3.6 seconds later he already arrived in front of the room where the nuclear weapon was.

"Hero team wins!" All Might shouted. Todoroki melted the ice and the building felt somewhat humid. "Sorry. The difference between our abilities was too great." He apologized (?).

Shoto Todoroki - Quirk: Half-Cold, Half-Hot!
He's another one of the four admitted to the hero course based on recommendations. He freezes with his right and burns with his left! The range and temperature of his ability are unknown?! What is he? A monster?!

"Oh? He's like Frostfire!" Gopal inwardly shouted, "But the elements are on the opposite side!" He excitedly spotted the difference before shutting his mouth when he realized what he just said.

"Forget anything I just said.." He mumbled. The class were confused for a second but quickly went to admiring Todoroki.

"Alright! Everyone gather around for a match review! After that, we'll begin the third match!" Everyone didn't notice Bakugou clenching his teeth at the back. "Yes sir!" Everyone replied back

And so, we begin the montage.

-----

Tape-boy set traps around with well, his tapes. Spiky red-haired used his quirks to make his arm harden.

The scene changed to bird dude in the dark with his back against the light, walking straight ahead until he got into the dark and shadowy hands came out of his cloth-cape thingy and then frog girl pops in like a spider despite being a frog," Ribbit, ribbit." She croaked (?)

The scene changes to another team, Momo putting those iron things that block the door on a door with grape dude watching her, inappropriately and doesn't even help at all, all he did was out a thumbs up.

Momo gave a judging death stare at him.

The scene changes again with purple-haired Shirabu putting her earphones ear thing into a wall, she hummed pointing upwards. Pikachu 2.0 used his quirk making sparks fly in his hand, smirking.

Finally, we have... a dude flexing his muscles? Oh and a rock coward who also looks like he has gils for ears.

Now we have this French dude in a glittery purple cape and wing-like visors that made Solar cringe, skedaddling.

Behind him Mina was skating with her acid and throwing her hands up in excitement which burns the French dude's cape, having a mental breakdown.

"Sorry, sorry!" She apologized. All Might watched all of them with a smile.

-----

After all the others had battled each other, it was now the Kokotiam's turn.

"All right! Gather round now!" All Might clapped his hands, hoping to gain their attention. Once the students had gathered, he counted them in a low voice, "19, 20, 21, 22, 23.. Huh? Who is missing?" All Might asked.

"There should be 24 students here! Young Midoriya is out of commission due to his injuries, who isn't here with us?" He asked again.

"It's Boboiboy, sir. He went to drop off Midoriya at the Nurse's office and hasn't been back since." Fang replied.

"Ah, I see." All Might thought for a while, that he needed all 24 students to start since he didn't want to explain over and over again, "I'm afraid we have to-", "I'll call Boboiboy right now sir." Fang gave a TAPOPS salute, not realizing he interrupted the teacher.

This left the other students confused, how would he call Boboiboy if he didn't have his phone? They had all left their phones in their lockers as it was not allowed to bring their phone to class.

The others watched as Fang fiddled with his watch for a few seconds before a hologram of Boboiboy popped up, "Hi Fang. What's up?" Boboiboy asked.

"What do you mean 'what's up'?! Get your see over here! The lesson is starting!" Fang scolded his friend. Boboiboy was shocked that his hat's position changed. He fixed it before saluting and then hung up.

A few seconds later Boboiboy, clothed in white appeared, "I apologise for my tardiness." He spoke rather formally before turning back to his orange costume.

"It's alright Young Boboiboy!" All Might laughed.

"Woah! What was that?!" Kirishima approached Fang, "You made a hologram appear from your watch, that's so cool!!" Kaminari admired next to him, "Yeah! How did you do that?" Jirou asked.

They bombarded the poor boy with questions, but their curiosity was justified. Time passed and technology has grown leaped and bounds. However working, moving holographics were still considered as hard.

"It was made by our friend! Communication is a critical aspect, especially if you're separated from each other!" Boboiboy smiled, explaining to them because Fang's extrovert battery had been depleted.

"We all have one actually!" He continued, showing his watch. He touched some buttons with it before another hologram appeared with 5 other watches on the screen.

On top of the watches had the name their names, and below the watch the words
(" Strong Signal ") was written below them

The class watched in fascination, they noticed each watch was colour-coded with each of them; Boboiboy's was orange, Gopal's was a dark green with some red parts, Fang's was purple and a dark blue, Yaya's was pink, Ying's was a light blue with yellow and Midoriya's was lime green and black coloured.

All Might stared at the holographic screen, "That certainly is very cool. However please focus on the lesson." The students flinched, they got distracted.

"Now, for this battle, we will be doing a 5v5! Rules will still be the same, any questions?" All Might asked. "There is only 5 of them (The Kokotiam), how will they do a 5v5?" Iida raised his hands.

"I was just about to explain that Young Iida! Some of you weren't satisfied with your previous results so I have decided that I will choose 5 people who volunteer to participate in this match, it will either increase or decrease depending on what you do." All Might explained.

[So what happens if nobody volunteers? Well, they have to. For the plot.]

Multiple raised their hands, some were curious about the Kokotiam's quirks a nd those whose scores were rather low, wanted to increase them by fighting the Kokotiam.

A total of 13 people raised their hands, "Kaminari, Mina, Iida, Kirishima and Uraraka!" All Might selected. Those who weren't chose were sad but what could they do about it?

Team J:
- Ashido Mina
- Iida Tenya
- Uraraka Ochaco
- Kaminari Denki
- Kirishima Eijirou

Team K:
- Amato Boboiboy
- Kumar Gopal
- Wang Fang
- Yah Yaya
- Zhang Ying

"Both teams have 5 minutes to discuss your strategies!" All Might announced as both teams were about to go. "5 minutes?! Isn't that too short?" Uraraka huffed, Mina agreeing with her.

----- Team K
"Alright! What's our plan?" Fang asked, "Plan?" Gopal questioned. The kokotiam went dead silent.

"We don't usually plan.. The Commanders and Admirals are the ones who usually make them.." Yaya sweated, "But even before then, when did we ever plan?" Ying thought, reminicing of their time as children. "That's true.." Boboiboy thought. I mean there was that time they made a plan against Captain Vargoba but that was more of a last ditch plan.

"Soooo.. should we just wing it as we usually do?" Gopal asked only to receive a slap on the back of his head.

"Of course not!"

----- Team J
"Let's exchange information on what we know about Team K's quirks." Iida called them for discussion time, Mna raised her hand excitedly, "I know Boboiboy's quirk! It's Elemental Manipulation! He can manipulate seven elements!" She said excitedly.

"What elements was he able to manipulate again?" Kirishima asked, "If I'm correct he can manipulate; Earth, Lightning, Wind, Fire, Water, Leaf and Light" Uraraka answered. "What is "Leaf" suppoused to mean exactly?" Kaminari questioned, confused. Leaf wasn't an element. "Maybe he means like plants?" Iida wondered.

"Any other information?" He continued. "Yaya has an anti-gravity quirk!" Uraraka said, explaining that one time Yaya had accidentally blurted out that her and Uraraka's quirk were nearly the same. "I think, Ying has a speed-related quirk!" Iida pointed out.

"I think Fang can control shadows!" Kirishima said, he remembered when Tokoyami and Fang were 'bonding' because of their simillair quirks.

"I think Gopal can summon stuff!" Mina theorized, "Why so?" Kaminari asked her, "Well remember when it was Team A vs Team D's match? He gave us a bag of chips!!" Mina told them.

"Iida processed this information, "It's not good to assume our opponents quirks, it could lead to out downfall." Iida thought rationally.

"If you guys don't mind, can I explain to you a plan I thought of?" He asked, receiving nods from his teammates.

Iida explained his plan to his teammates. His plan sounded complicated and long despite it being simple due to the fancy words he was using, so let me explain to ou his plan in short.

The building was 4-stories tall. Taking this into account, Iida would try to take them out on the first floor or at least hold them back, if that didn't work, when he deems he is at a disadvantage he will escape the the second floor which was a big room.

They'll take out some of the light out to make it dark but a specific area will be left alone as they cannot work completely in the darkness.

Using the darkness, Kirishima and Mina will attack them and Iida will try to knock Team K out while they're fighting against Kirishima and Mina.

If that doesn't work, one of their last resorts was to knock them down by electricity. Kaminari would be on the third floor by himself due to the fact Kaminari expressed his concerns as he cannot control his electricity well.

IF AFTER ALL THAT DOESN'T WORK, Uraraka will be their last resort.

Uraraka should be able float Team K's members away or float the nuke away out of Team's K's reach, since the ceiling was pretty high on the fourth floor, their only concern would be Yaya as the others cannot fly.

"Remember, the main point isn't to defeat them but to chip away at their member's teamwork and defense and to stall for time.If we can defeat them in combat though, that's a bonus point!" Iida stressed the main point.

All Might smiled at Iida's plan. It was a good plan and he learnt his lesson from last time well.

'However, it'll take more that that to defeat them (Kokotiam)' All Might thought, after all he had seen the Kokotiam's quirks at their best and their impeccable teamwork that screamed profesionalism.

They had been practicing together for years, so their trust in eachother was firm.

-----

"START!!" All Might shouted as a horn blared, signalling the start of the match.

Team K were walking towards the building, they stopped. Only Ying moved forwards. She stayed still for a moment signalling to her friends to move a few steps back.

Uraraka watched them from the top as there were a few windows on the fourth floor.

"Slow-mo Power!" Ying shouted, a blue old appeared from her hands, enlarging until it was as big as the building, making what looked like blue force-field.

She looked back at her friends who nodded back. "Speedy Run!" Ying ran into the building which was temporarily frozen, ell slowed down in time.

Back to the Control room, Class 1-A watched at what just happened. "Did- Did she just slow down time??" Sero said, his jaw fell to the floor.

"As a matter or fact, yes!" All Might replied. The class slowly twisted their heads towards All Might, "SHE CAN CONTROL TIME?" Hagakure asked, shocked.

"I didn't even mean it that seriously.." Sero mumbled to himself.

"All Might-sensei! What's Ying-chan's quirk?" Tzuyu asked, All Might stood still.

He could tell them since after all their quirks were recorded in their application forms and when he asked them as 'Toshinori Yagi' as to why they wanted to hide their quirks, The Kokotiam replied that it wasn't that they wanted to hide them but that they'd just rather not explain their quirks for the whole world to know.

"Unfortunately, I don't think I am able to tell you-" All Might said but was interuupted again for the nth time today, "It's alright All Might, you can tell them" Yaya's voice rang through his ear.

"..."

"..."

"Did I forget to turn off the intercom..." All Might asked.

Yaya giggled, "Yes you did."

All Might sighed as he turned off the intercom, "I've gotten the green light from Young Yaya so I'll explain as we go. "Ying's quirk is called 'Time Manipulation'. In short she can control time, she can make things go slower and make things go faster, at times, she is also able to repeat time." All Might explained.

The class was even more shocked.

"TURN BACK TIME?!?!" They sceamed.

Back to Yaya, she couldn't contain her laughter, Fang on the other hand approved of All Might's actions, "He respected our privacy, He's not so bad after all".

Gopal just sighed, "Why are you like his.." He look at his purple haired friend. Watching all this happen in front of him, Boboiboy just gave a thumbs up, "Awesome." He smiled.

At that moment Ying came back after finishing her scouring the building, "Iida on first level, second level is rather dark with Kirishima and Mina. Kaminari's on third and Uraraka's protecting the nuke on the top-most floor." Ying reported back to her friends with a TAPOPS salute.

"Thanks Ying! Now that they've lost their element of suprise, let's go in shall we?" Gopal smirked, he was feeling rather confident today.

"One more thing." Ying said receiving puzzled glances from her friends, "I want to be the one to fight Iida." She continued.

-----

The Kokotiam entered the dimly lit building, "Boboiboy, some light please" Fang asked, "On it!" Boboiboy summoned a fireball in his hands lighting up more space. Now that they can see easier, they noticed it was a maze-like floor with long corridors and lots of doors, making it unnerving.

Syddenly they heard the sounds of an engine and a metal leg was in front of their faces, the kokotiam narrowly dodged.

"I am sorry" Iida said before lunging at them from different locations, he aimed for Boboiboy first as he was the biggest threat at the moment.

Boboiboy dodged swiftly before Iida heard a sound behind him, "Speedy Kick!" Ying kicked the metal on his back, Iida flew a few meters from he impact before regainning his ground.

There were many holes on the floor due to their strong kicks, eventually making more space.

"Ah. Ying-san." Iida said, a grim look on his eyes. Ying was the one of the fastest in the group but that didn't matter, this was a battle of speed between the two blueberries.

The Kokotiam stood back as they atched the batle happen in front of them, they had promised Ying not to intefere with the battle against Iida anyways so there wasn't much they can do.

"You guys go ahaead! I'll handle this guy," Ying smiled confidently. The others, except Fang had went on ahead

'No!' Iida thought heading towards the Kokotiam to stop them from advacing.

"Heyy, focus!" Ying shouted as she kept trying to kick him multiple times, Iida barely dodged each kick before one of Ying's kicks managed to land and pushed him to the ground.

He tried standing up only to feel this weird sensation of being tied up by nothingness?

It was definitely there but it was like gas, it felt like nothing but he could feel the pressure on his akin, he looked down to see a string of a dark purple material.

"It's sad, I thought you were faster" Was the last thing he heard before he fell into unconcsiouness.

Ying looked at Fang, "Why do you need to time him up with your shadows?" She asked, he smirked rather evilly, "Fear." He replied, making Ying sigh.

Oh why was she friends with this idiot.

"Anyway's let's get going."

Boboiboy, Gopal and Yaya had advanced to the next floor to be met with a large clear room. There was light in the middle but everything else was pretty dark.

"What's with Team J and their dark buildings!!" Gopal complained, he didn't like the dark, especially after what hppened with Jokertu. It still scares him to this day.

"Oh stop complaining." Yaya rolled her eyes playfully.

She felt something approaching her and moved back, revealing Kirishima in his hardened form.

Yaya felt something falling down to her cheek and it turned out that Kirishima's punch wasn't a fist punch instead an opened palm so when he came into contact, the hard and rather sharp part of his skin grazed her cheek, making it bleed.

Kirishima retreaded to the shadows after his 'suprise attack' had failed. "Be on guard" Boboiboy warned. "Behind you!" Gopal heard a girl's voice giggle he dodged it quite easily.

He watched in horror as the acid fell to the ground and melted it. He slowly turned his neck, "AHHHHHHH! BOBOIBOY HELP MEEEEE" He shouted/cried loudly.

This made everyone in the control room sweat drop, even All Might sweat dropped.

'I knew he was a coward but I never expected he was this much of a coward..' All Migth thought but it works anyways.

All Might knows that Gopal's power increases the more scared he was.

Back to the building, Yaya had trouble fighting against Kirishima, she could just pin him to the ground with her gravity but how can she do that if she can't see him?

Gopal was just running around everywhere, bumping into Yaya or Boboiboy every now and then, which made it troubling for them.

"This is getting really annoying!" Boboiboy huffed as he was slowly turning into Fire.

There is a good and bad way on how to turn into Fire.

The good way is for Boboiboy to intently call the element out. When that appens, Fire it more happy and overall less angry.

BUT! If Fire comes out unconciusly without Boboiboy inteding him to, Fire is more angry and extra fiery. The chances of him turning into Blaze was higher.

"Let's get to business." Fire smirked evilly.

"Fire Balls!" Fire threw fire balls around the room, the fire balls however didn't crash into wall but stayed still in he air, illuminating the entire room.

Fire smirked once both Kirishima and Mina were visible. "Yaya! You focus on Mina with Gopal! I'll take care f the red-head." He said, punching his fists together as flamed came out of them.

Kirishima did NOT like where this was going. He sweat dropped as Fire lunged at him, his eyes filled with a rather murderous intent.

'Lord, please let me live to see another day.' Was all Kirishima thought.

Yaya nodded and flew to help Gopal. Mina's quirk was a bit troublesome but it wasn't impossible to handle, "Gopal! Change her acid into something non-lethal!" She shouted receiving a nod from the boy in question.

Mina was a little confused but she thre another ain of acid on them, "Food Transformation!" Gopal shouted, changing Mina's dangerous acid into... marshmallow slime? That's new.

Mina was left in shock, Gopal approached where the marshmallow slime had fallen, "Hey Yaya, If I eat this, will it still be bad?" He asked, very much serious.

"..."

"I- It's already on he floor, why would you even eat it?" Yaya shot a question right back at the boy, "It's fine! 5 day rule, am I right?" Gopal answered back.

Yaya just facepalmed, noticing Mina was going to attack them again while they were 'distracted'.

"Got you now!-" Mina shouted as she jumped only to feel like she was being pulled to the floor, "Gravity Pull!" Yaya shouted, "Wh-What is this?" She said alarmed.

"Don't bother. Only 2 people have ever managed to escape my Gravity Pull." Yaya stated, it was a bit cold but it was the truth. Yaya's Gravity Pull was so strong that it was only ever broken by 2 people.

"Hey hey hey!" Fire shouted, gaining the attention of the other three in the room.

Kirishima was panting, he was struggling to keep up with Fire's energy, and his fireballs were super hot too making him sweat a lot, gradually softening his skin.

This was not good.

The only reason Kirishima was able to withstand Fire's fire attacks was because once his body hardened, his skin cells changed and was able to withstand sharpness and heat.

But if you take that out of the equation, Kirishima would be badly injured.

Fire charged at Kirishima, kicking Kirishima's side. Kirishima only skidded a few centimetres before Fire again threw a punch at him, aiming for his head.

Kirishima saw this and blocked Fire's hand with his hand and saw Fire smirk. "Flaming Hands!" Fire's hand lit up to a gorgeous orange-red flame, burning Kirishima's hand.

Kirishima threw Fire's hand away and backed up only for Fire to straight up teleport behind him and strike him down with a "Flaming Punch".

Mina watched in horror as she saw Kirishima being struck down to the point where he fell unconscious.

Fire reverted back to Boboiboy as soon as his job was finished, leaving Boboiboy with a massive migraine. He fell to the floor, barely able to catch himself.

"My head.." Boboiboy whined, tears coming out of his eyes slightly. He then got a giant slap to the back by his best friend, Gopal. Of course Gopal got a slap on the head by Yaya for being 'insensitive'. It's a chain that'll never end.

"You're done already? It's only been like a few minutes." Ying appeared on the top of the staircase with Fang behind her, dragging an unconscious Iida.

"Shadow Hands!" Shadows grew from Fang's shadow, in the form of these long ropes. The shadows covered the also unconscious Kirishima and Mina.

"Mannn.. this sucks" Mina pouted as she was put to sleep by fragrant aroma, "Nice one, Leaf!" Ying gave a thumbs up.

The ones watching in the control room were yet again, shocked.

"Hey!! All Might-sensei!! I thought Yaya's quirk was anti-gravity!!" Mineral said, he was terrified of Yaya when he saw her manipulate the gravity to pull Mina to the ground.

Yaya was scary when she was mad, but what happens if she was really mad because he did perveted things? He bit his handkerchief, shivering.

"Yaya's quirk is not Anti-Gravity. It is Gravity Manipulation, she can manipulate both Gravity and Anti-Gravity!" All Might cleared the misconception.

"All Might-sensei, I have another question." Momo raised her hands, once given the signal to go ahead by All Night, she spoke again, "What is Gopal-san's quirk?" She asked.

She was really interested in his quirk, their quirk was similar in a way, the difference is that she can make things and he can change something to something else.

"His quirk is Molecule Transformation. As you guessed it, he can change the molecule structure of something into something else." All Night explained.

The class stood in silence.

Team K's quirks were very strong. Matched together, they were very much unbeatable.

Bakugou scoffed, it didn't make sense. Why were these people who are so strong, friends with that useless Deku?! It was annoying.

A dual haired boy thought different. He was fascinated by Boboiboy but at the same time he felt a strong dislike.

The way he controlled his fire element. He was jealous, not that he would ever admit it.

If his Old Man knew of Boboiboy's existence, he knew that he would try to get either Boboiboy's attention and use him or he would force Todoroki to push his limits even more.

Just because he hated his old man, his and his father's fire quirk, doesn't mean he hates other people for having a fire-related quirk.

He didn't want to be like his father who always blamed him and his mother just because of his own feelings.

These thoughts ran through his head.

Maybe he should befriend Boboiboy. After all, whenever Todoroki overuses his ice, he'll get frostbite and is forced to use his fire.

But if he gets Boboiboy to use his quirk to help him with regulating the temperature, he won't need to use his fire quirk.

This was a naive thought, but unlike popular belief, Todoroki is rather naive to most things, unless it's about his quirk or training.

Back to the building yet again, the gang had advanced to the next floor, with Fang carrying Iida, Kirishima and Mina.

Once they reached the top, they saw Kaminari sit down, almost nodding off but snapped out as soon as he heard Gopal cough.

"So you have arrived Heroes!" Kaminari laughed evilly, "I shall defeat you all!" He struck a pose, he made a gun shape with his hands, "So long, heroes!" Kaminari's voice boomed through the empty room

'He wouldn't...'

"Oh no you don't! Elemental Power: Boboiboy Earth!-"

"1.3 Million Volts!!" Kaminari shouted as a charge of lightning was shot in the direction of the Kokotiam.

"-Earth barrier!" Earth shouted, an earth barrier erected from the ground, shielding the rest of them, sparks flying off the earth barrier like it was an umbrella..

'Shit..They blocked the lightning strike!' He cursed in his head. His head felt lighter as it was about to short-cercuit.

"Elemental Change: Boboiboy Lightning!" Lightning cackled in Lightning's hand as the lightning soon materialized into his sword. "Lightning Dash!"

In a split second, Lightning was behind Kaminari, althought slow, Kaminari realized he as about o get attacked and tried to shield himself, "Lightning slash!" Lightning slashed his sword at Kaminari's upper body, it didn't stab him but went right through his body, Kaminari felt his head overloaded with electricity.

He dropped to his knees, he was going to go to his 'Yay' mode wasn't he? He sighed and closed his eyes.

Nothing happened.

Kaminari opened his eyes to ealize his brain didn't short cercuit! Wait why?

Despite being an electric-type weilder, he was very vunerable to electricity. It made his brain short circuit even faster.

He stood their in silence, Lightning also stood behind him in silence.

"..."

"..."

Lightning just karate chop his neck to make him unconcsious.

The Kokotiam and those in the control room just watched them, their face screaming 'What the galaxy juts happened' with a mix of deadpan.

Sero just bursted out laughing, "What was that!?!" He laughed.

It wasn't that funny but that loud moment of silence as Lightning made a pikachu face, staring from Kaminari's back, who was also making a pikachu face.

Then there was the fact that Lightning just karate chopped Kaminari's head was just so random that Sero couldn't stop laughing

[Poor Sero, being made to laugh at my awful jokes because nobody laughs at them...]

Kaminari got trapped in a shadow-like sleeping bag with the rest of his team.

And then, once again, they had advanced to the fourth level where Uraraka stood, in front of the nuke.

The room was strangely empty and there were a lot of broken windows, there was also graffiti on the wall giving it an abandoned look.

There were a lot of large windows on the fourth floor and since they were all broken, the light seeped into the room, making it very bright.

Fang approached Uraraka but she had yelled "Don't move!" before he got too close. "Just admit defeat." He said plainly, he was tired from dragging around 4 teenagers.

"No! If you get close, you'll regret it!" Uraraka warned them once more. Fang sighed, taking another step before Uraraka yelled "Release!"

Shards of glass from the broken window fell from the ceiling, like rain.

Uraraka had found broken shards by the window and made a plan using the broken shards.

But Fang was unaffected, he had faced a lot more dangerous scenarios.

"Shadow Force-Field!" Fang shouted as spikes grew from his shadow and made a blanket on top of him and the Kokotiam's head, protecting them from the shards of glass.

In the meantime, Uraraka had approached them and was about to touch Fang before he dodged and jabbed her neck, rendering her unconscious.

They had won.

All the members of Team J were out of commission.

"All Might. Permission to change nuke into a chocolate egg?" Gopal made a cheeky smile, "You're good to go." All Might have him the permission.

Gopal touched the nuke, "Food Transformation!", and he changed it to a chocolate egg, meaning he had retrieved the nuke and had neutralized it.

The horn blared, signalling the Kokotiam's victory.

"All right, everyone come back!" All Right commanded.

-----

All of Team J were unconscious and it's not like the Kokotiam could wait for them to wake up so Fang was forced to carry 5 people back to the control room, which was far away.

Fang walked as if he were a zombie making the others sweat drop.

"Hehe, awesome."

-----

"Congratulations to Team K!" All Might's voice echoed, making his voice deeper. He stared at the unconcious Team J and sighed.

"We can wake them up right now." Fang said blatantly, "Please." All Might agreed.

Suddenly, Boboiboy took out something from his pocket and gave it to Gopal.

Gopal changed it into a cookie. It was a heart-shaped cookie; brown on the outside and had a red heart on the inside, he gave that to Fang.

Fang approached Team K and put the cookies in their nose and they had all woken up, gasping for air.

"I felt like I just smelt what death feels like..." Kaminari gasped.

All Might sweat dropped. 'To use Young Yaya's cookies to wake them up... How cruel.' He thought.

All Night had seen various sides of the Kokotiam when he was training with them as 'Toshinori Yagi'.

He had been invited tothe Midoriya household or the Kokotiam's apartment for lunch or dinner sometimes.

There was that one time he saw a cookie in the living room of the Kokotiam's table. We all know how he ended up.

-----

During feedback time, there really wasn't much feedback to give other than that they had not a lot of information on the Kokotiam's quirks which wasn't Team J's fault.

"However! What do we learn from this?" All Night asked, the class was silent for awhile before Todoroki put his hand up, "The element of surprise?" He answered, he wasn't really sure though so it sounded more like a question.

"Correct! Team K took advantage of the fact that the other team didn't know their quirks and that they knew the other team's quirks and can use that against them!" All Right explained.

Other than that, it was because Team K was overpowered as fuck.

-----

It was the end of the school day, the sun was setting but shined a glorious orange.

The Kaidachi [Will explain at the end] were about to exit the classroom before Bakugou dragged Midoriya out of the classroom. But before Boboiboy was able to chase after him, his classmates had sorrounded the Kokotiam.

"You can control both gravity and anti-gravity?!" Uraraka asked, she felt betrayed. "Yes, I can.." Yaya answered, sweating.

"Gopal-san! How does your quirk work?! Do you understand each and every molecule structure?? How do you change the molecule structure of things to other things?!" Momo asked excitedly, stars in her eyes but Gopal's brain lagged because he wasn't made for smart stuff.

"Your shadows do fine in the light?" Tokoyami questioned. Dark Shadow is rendered completely useless whenever there is light.

"Light makes my shadows stronger actually." Fang answered. It seems on of the biggest differences between was that for one, light was their biggest weakness and for the other it was their greatest strength.

Ying and Iida were just talking too fast for the author to understand and the topic changed too fast. First they had a serious talk about their quirks and ended up fangirling over a hero named "Ingenium".

Kaminari had approached Boboiboy, "You can materialise your lightning?!" He asked Boboiboy excitedly, receiving a small nod from the boy.

"Boboiboy-san, would you like to be friends?" Todoroki asked him softly.

The class went silent.

Todoroki?

That quiet kid that doesn't talk to anyone?

"I mean, sure!" Boboiboy gave a thumbs up.

"Hey! I want to be friends too!!" Mina shouted, raising her hand. She was the class' social butterflies, and she had tried to befriend Todoroki so many times.

"Hm. Sure." Todoroki replied bluntly.

"EHHH?? THAT EASILY?" Mina shouted, shocked.

The thing that was wrong about Mina's approach was that she had mentioned his last name first so Todoroki thought that she was after his family name.

And the way she maneuvered the situation was very smooth to the point Todoroki felt suspicious. You need to say things clearly or he thinks you have hidden intentions whenever you talk to him.

He was a simple person who can't read the room but can read into the little things you do.

That's why he seems anti-social even though he really isn't. He's more of a quiet boi.

And then, there was also the fact when a few days after the first day, most gave up trying to befriend him so he thought they didn't like him or that they finally realised they can't use him to get to his father, so he just gnored everyone in return.

And so, on that day.

The social butterflies of the class: Boboiboy and Mina got a new friend and his number.

What a chaotic day, it's been.

"Hurry up!~~ Finish the chapter already, I'm tired, I wanna go sleeep~~" Fang yawned exhaustedly, breaking the fourth wall.

And so, on that day, Boboiboy and Mina gained a new friend and his number while Fang received forced labour..- I mean a job.

A job? For?

Construction.

=================

Oh wow.
I just added like 5k words to this chapter...

The editing era is finally finished! Yay?

Anyways to explain "Kaidachi" it literally stands for "iseKAI" and "tomoDACHI" which is the japanese ords or "Another world/Otherworldly" and "Friends" respectively.
I don't speak Japanese so I just mixed two words togther hich MIGHT be wrong so don't come at me but the meaning is "Otherworldly Friends" aka friends from different universes.

I explained this in the scenario book I made; TTM were the one that came up with this name s they like making names for people and that while Midoriya nows of the name "Kaidachi", he oesn't know hat it means but thinks it's a random word the Kokotiam made up so that it starts with a 'K'.

And sadly, this wasn't proof-read either so ere are a lot of mistakes such as typos, spelling mistakes and me glossing over certain parts of the chapter.
Please comment the mistake if you see them so I can fix them T^T

And now that it's the 13th, Happy Birthday Fang! Hope you all enjoyed my 'early fang bday + eid-ul fitr' special :>

Have a pic of behind the scenes of this chapter :P

Yes it's a my little pony book from 2014 which was a decade ago.. found it lying around and I can't waste my perfectly good notebooks instead:<

Tbh I would be absolutely fucked if someone stole that MLP notebook, so many stories in that whole thing 💀

I think's thats all from me!
Goodbye~

See ya soon ;)

Date Published: 01:30PM, April 3rd 2023
Edit Published: 08:35AM, April 13th 2024
Word Count: 6721

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 100 13
The characters here used are none of my own, they all rightfully belong to Monsta !! Warning ! - Some mistakes in grammar - Broken English(prolly :')...
11.5K 559 10
This event took place after BoBoiBoy Movie 2 BoBoiBoy who has Finally defeated Retak'ka and Finally got his Elements back was standing at the edge of...
36.4K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
6.7K 327 17
||I do not own neither Boboiboy or Ninjago|| (Cover Art was drawn by me) ||note: I'm still new to writing fanfiction and it might not be perfect, but...