Dog river

By creepypizza666

Basically funny stories in The Canadian prairies where people have adventures and mishaps as well as a good l... More

Really
the fitting in battle
the class act
all up in smoke
thong song
basketcase ball

Startling stargazing

0 0 0
By creepypizza666

I was stargazing when A beautiful girl was also stargazing at the same time.
She looked at me as if I was a donkey and was wondering why I was where I was but I am in fact trying to talk to her but it turned out to be startlingly embarrassing for me the stargazing that was trying to get her attention It was embarrassing on the last trying to talk to her and try to see if she can go out with me but turned out she didn't turn out that bad and factory started stargazing more often than not even after that debacle where she ended up looking at me like a donkey.   

Kind of strange how a rude look can turn into something more important and more special than a Sometimes some things don't seem like they are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 3.3K 94
Do I need to explain? START - END: 2018년 7월 9일 #23 booseungkwan
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
170K 5.6K 200
❝ 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 ❞ ♯𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬ꜟꜝ ⌇ 〟ϯσԹίɕ σηε ᷈𖡺🍓 T...
70.7K 2.2K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...