Ordinary Shinigami (Bleach ma...

By krismar1

Y/N was supposed to be a normal average human. Go to school, maybe some college, and get a job. You know, lik... More

Bio
Normal daily life
Black Cherry
I can't believe my big brother is a shinigami
A nice breeze today
Bunbunmaru Exclusive Issue #1
Two Astroids and a Star
From Astroids to Stars
When You Don't 1CC
DA☆ZE
Shoot N Star N Bang
Oyasumi
Focus!
Triple Threat pt.1

Wake Up-Wake Up-Wake Up

1.7K 63 30
By krismar1

Karakura High School

Keigo: It's over—! And I'm dead—!

Kojima: Your exam looks like crap. Well, I'm no better.

Ichigo: Quit worrying! Final exams don't hold a lot of meaning in one's life.

Keigo: Well said Ichigo! Let's share the pain of being morons!

Kojima: Well, for you guys it might not, but for someone else...

Y/N: K̸̰̿ȍ̶̱k̵̟̎y̶͙͝a̶̖͘k̴͕̋u̸̝̔ ̸̲̆w̷͖̄a̷͙̚ ̸̻͛h̷͚͒i̶͙̇j̷̎͜ō̶̩̓ ̷͚̑n̵̙̓i̶͓͊ ̴̘͛j̵̻͂ū̵͓̔y̵͈͊ō̴̼͂ḑ̵͗e̶͉̒ä̸͓́r̸̭̓i̷͔͝,̵͎͌ ̷̹̕k̷̰̄ȍ̵̙k̵̳̔y̸̘̽a̷̤̍k̸̞̆ŭ̷̪ ̵̳͂ŵ̴̜a̵̠͐ ̵̢̂k̶͈̀o̵͇͂k̸̙͑y̷̱̏a̶̠̍k̵͙͒u̷̲͠ ̵̭͋n̸̉ͅi̵̞̅ ̷̖̑y̵̭̎o̵̭̿t̶̤̀ṯ̵̈́e̷̜͘ ̶̫͝f̸̢͂õ̵̪r̶̒ͅō̶̠̄ ̵͑ͅs̸̮̕a̶͋͜ ̷̦̽r̶͔͝e̷͚͆m̷̧̑ȁ̷̗s̸͉͗ū̶̘.̶̰̔ ̷̛͙J̷̭̒i̸̥͊s̷̯̊s̸̥̿a̷̖͝i̶̤͒,̶̮̕ ̷̞̉k̶̤̀a̴͍͆n̸͖̅ǎ̴̘s̵̫̎ḣ̶͎i̸̱̎m̴͚͑ḯ̸̡ ̴͠ͅw̴̜̍a̷̺̍ ̵͇͂t̶̢͂â̵̯k̵̼͛ü̶͍s̷͈͗ą̶̅n̵͈̿ ̸̫̌a̷̰̿r̴͚͆î̵͖m̷̢̄a̴̼̽s̴̼͗u̶͠ͅğ̶̨a̸͔̚,̷̛̩ ̸͐͜t̸̖͛ö̸̜́t̷͇̋e̶͕̍m̸̮͋o̵̖̿ ̷͕̄t̷̬̓a̶̫͐n̸̖̈o̶̬͋š̶̪h̶͉̓ī̷̱̈́d̶̘́e̷̼̒s̸͕͘u̴̲̎.̶̼̅ ̴̠̾Ȉ̴̞t̷̨̔š̷̻ṳ̴͠m̵͈̿o̵̮͐ ̵̓ͅt̴͇̆ȁ̸̼ḭ̶͂h̷͇͋e̷̖͝n̷̥̔'̷̦̕n̷̫̒a̵̝͝ ̴̬͘t̸̛̻e̵͈̚m̸̭͋a̷̙̓ ̷̢̄g̵̯͝a̵͍͑ ̴͓̈́k̶̮̉â̸̟k̶̭̾a̶͔̓r̶̬͝i̸͓̊m̶̞̿a̴̦͊s̷͈͌ú̸̼.̶̧̓ ̷̘̚D̴̬͑ë̵̤́~̸̧͒y̴̪̌u̴̪͝i̷̜͠ ̵̗͛n̸̯͋ő̸̫ ̵̡̉k̵̠̈u̸̘͝n̷͉̂i̶̓͜d̴̘̈́e̴͔̊ ̷̤͗w̵̟̓a̴͘͜,̷̙̃ ̵͕̊n̴̦̆į̴͐n̴̩̈́s̷͈̓h̷͈̑ĭ̷̳ṅ̶͓-̵̺̓c̷͉͝ḧ̶͓́ṳ̶̄͂ ̵̎ͅm̵̹͑a̸͔̒t̸͖͆a̸͚͐w̸̼̓a̷̛̙ ̷̻͂í̴̝t̶͈͗a̷̺̋m̶͚̚ī̶̲ ̸̝̈́o̴͓͘ ̸͕͒t̶͚̕o̴͙͛m̵͎̋ȏ̴ͅn̵̺̑ǎ̶̢ṳ̸̃ ̸̰̓b̷̦͗a̸̲͗r̵͔̈u̶̺̎p̷͈͒y̵͉͋u̴̬͝t̷̮̿ē̴̗̈́t̶͍͊ȏ̸̧ ̵̨̓d̷͚͂e̴̙͑,̸̬̎

There sat a husk of a student. Bags under his eyes, weak and shaky movements, lifeless eyes. The final exam had long ended and you were still writing complex math equations on your desk. All while mumbling disturbing dialogue under your breath.

Keigo: Y/N—!!!

Keigo runs over and starts shaking you.

Keigo: The exams are over—! We can't lose you—! Please come back to us—!

Ichigo: And what's that about?

Kojima: Turns out that Y/N was studying nonstop all week for the exams.

Keigo: Studying!? There's no way he would do that! Y/N!

Y/N: H-huh? What's going on?

You return to your senses.

Keigo: Tell me it's not true! Tell them that there's no way you would do something as diabolical as studying!!

Y/N: I mean not usually but-

Keigo: See, I told you guys!

Kojima: I think you should let him finish...

Y/N: Anyway, I usually don't need to study to get by. But because I keep missing school days, not only have I missed an entire week of material, I'm also the school's watch list. The only reason I haven't gotten into deep trouble is because my grades are on the "higher end" of our year.

Keigo: Higher end? What does that mean?

Kojima: I think you'll understand if you look at this year's mid-term standings.

Keigo: Come on, only the top 50 of our year are on that list. It's not like any of us would be listed...here...

Keigo takes a good look at the list and sees that Ichigo placed in 18th and Y/N placed in 20th.

Keigo: EHHH—!!!? I-impossible! Out of all 322 freshmen, you guys are scored as 18th and 20th!? How is this possible!?

Ichigo: I don't do clubs, so I study at home.

Keigo: That shouldn't be! I invited you tones of times to hangout! I see, you frequently turned down my invitations for this kind of treachery! You fiend! You damn nerd!

Kojima: Even so, you're pretty good at studying Ichigo.

Ichigo: Well, this orange hair is a lot of trouble literally. No matter how many times I say it's my natural hair color, the upperclassman pick fights with me. And the instructors keep an eye peeled on me. I'm in a no-good situation. For the time being, the faculty doesn't come to say anything to me provided that my grades are good. That's the reason why I study.

Y/N: Man, and I thought my situation sucked.

Ichigo: It's fine, I'm used to it.

Kojima: By the way, have you two seen kuchiki-san today?

Y/N: Now that you mention it, no I haven't.

Ichigo: ... why are you asking us?

Kojima: Well, she usually hangs around one of you guys.

For the past few weeks, you and Ichigo have been taking turns helping Rukia deal with hollows. That way you guys don't get behind on your studies. However, there haven't been any hollows lately. It's not like they weren't appearing. Even without Rukia's little phone device, you and Aya could definitely sense the appearance of a new hollow, but it would mysteriously vanish before you or Ichigo could get to it.

Y/N: (hmm?)

Speaking of hollows, a new one just appeared somewhere. You could feel it.

Y/N: (3, 2, 1...)

Rukia: Ichigo! Come with me for a sec!

She grabs Ichigo by the collar and runs out the classroom.

Ichigo: Ack- hey! Slow-

Rukia: No time! Hollow! Complain later!

Ichigo: Is there really one this time!?

They run off down the hallway out of ear shot.

Y/N:*siiiigh* (thank god it's not my turn to hunt hollows. I'm way too tired for today.)

......

It was now late evening and the night sky was starting to show. You and Aya were currently sitting in a random park atop a long flight of stairs, over looking the surrounding neighborhood. You didn't have anything prepared at home and you were too tired to go shopping today, so instead you opted for fast food. You were eating a burger while Aya was munching on a large side of fries.

Y/N: Ahh~ Finally, this hellish exam week has come to an end.

Aya: Shouldn't you be saying that after your scores come in?

Y/N: Of course not. There's nothing I can do about my score at this point, so instead of worrying about it I'm just going to relax and unwind. I'll face reality when they do come in.

Aya: Do you think Ichigo and Rukia managed to get the hollow?

Y/N: Doubt it. The better question is how the hollows keep disappearing.

Aya: Maybe it's actually one hollow playing tricks on us.

Y/N: I hope not, I really don't want to go on a city wide hunt just for one hollow.

At this point, Uryuu would have revealed himself to Ichigo and Rukia. It would also be at this point that a new hollow would appear.

You two notice the presence of this new hollow, and look out to the neighborhood to see a single hollow floating above it.

Y/N: Hey we can actually see it this time. Think we should follow it? See how it disappears?

Aya: I don't know... we don't have anything to change you into a shini-

Before she could finish, a blue arc of light shoots across the neighborhood and hits the hollow dead in the head.

Y/N/Aya: ......What the......

......

The Next Day

On the way to school, you tell Ichigo about how the hollow yesterday was taken out by a blue arc of light. He tells you that the disappearances have been because of some priest looking guy called a Quincy. He also tells you how he already knows that you and Ichigo are shinigami and that he hates you guys for some reason.

......

You guys arrive at school and are currently looking at the final scores for exams.

Keigo: Hoooo— Once again it seems no traitors who ranked in the top 50 are among us!

Kojima: it is as you say captain!

Yes, it is as they say... until they see Ichigo in 20th place.

Keigo: Don't look comrade Kojima! Reality is always so cruel and vulgar! This will only serve to sully our naive hearts!

Kojima: Yes captain!

You and Ichigo just stand to the side while watching ... whatever this is.

Keigo: At least we still got Chad on our side, right Chad?

Chad: Mmm....

Keigo: Eh...?

Chad points to the score board showing that he got 15th in their year.

Keigo: No way! Both of you!? I didn't think you guys were such devils!

He clings to you out of desperation.

Keigo: Y/N! You're our only hope! Please tell me you're on our side!

Y/N: Uhhhh....

You all turn to the board and, to Keigo's dismay, you are placed in 2nd.

Keigo: AAAHHHH— The Agony! Such Heresy! I can't believe this! I will never play with you guys ever again!

Keigo runs away and Kojima chases after him. You, Chad, and Ichigo just stand and stare in disbelief at Keigo's behavior.

Tatsuki: Still as noisy as ever over there.

Orihime: ...yeah.

You don't stick around for too long afterwards. You were curious as to what exactly a Quincy is. It was clear that Ichigo didn't know anything about it so you looked around school to ask Rukia. Unfortunately, she also didn't know anything about Quincy. You were stumped as to what to do next.

If Rukia, the one who grew up as a shinigami, didn't know anything, then who does? Aya suggested that you ask the candy shop owner. Since he seems to know a bit about shinigami, he might know something about Quincy as well.

......

After School, Urahara Shop

Rukia slides the front door open and finds...

Y/N: Welcome to Contradiction's!* Anything you want to sell toda-

You immediately duck as a cellphone shoots right over your head and hits Kisuke right behind you.

Kisuke: —Ack!

Aya: Ooh~ nice throw.

Rukia: Why are you two here? And how did you get here before me?

Y/N: I know Karakura like the back of my hand, also I wanted to ask hat shop about something.

Rukia: Hat shop?

Kisuke: *sigh* That would be me.

Rukia: Ah yes, I understand now.

Y/N: Right?

Kisuke: So, going by first come, first serve, what can I help you with?

Y/N: What's a Quincy?

Kisuke: S-straight to the point huh?

Rukia: I also want to know as well.

Aya: Me too!

Kisuke: A Quincy huh... I haven't heard of them in a long time...

Rukia/ Y\N: A long time?

......

Ishida: Keep your morals to yourself!

We cut to Ishida and Ichigo, where Ishida had just finished explaining the rules of their duel. Ichigo obviously didn't agree with the rules, so he scolded Ishida. And now we're here.

Ishida: Worrying about others is unnecessary! I will kill the gathered hollows without leaving a single survivor!

Ishida: You as well, if you have the confidence to protect people from hollows, then you and that friend of yours should be able to take on this challenge.

With that, the hollow bait shatters and scatters in the wind.

......

Urahara Shop

We cut back to you and Rukia. Kisuke had just finished explaining to you what a Quincy was, as well as their "relationship" with the shinigami. How their methods of fighting hollows were different and how such methods would eventually impact the balance of the world. What really shook you up, was the shinigami's decision to wipeout the Quincy.

Yes, you could argue that, given the circumstances, the action was necessary. But no matter how you wrapped your head around it, you couldn't see the destruction of a race as a good thing. The Quincy that Ichigo mentioned, was this the reason you and Ichigo were hated for? For now, you've decided that understanding both sides was the best you could do. Hopefully things will naturally mellow out in the future.

Kisuke: ...hm?

Y/N/Aya: !!!

Out of nowhere, you and Aya rush out of the store. Why? Because you felt it. It wasn't just a single presence, but multiple, all at the same time. Normal hollows were no problem for you and Ichigo, but with enough numbers then they could pose a problem.

However, this wasn't your main concern. The hollows that appeared weren't that strong so their presence simply gave you a tingly sensation on your skin. What you were worried about was the presence that was weighing you down. This heavy and ominous presence, you hated it.

Rukia: Wha-!? Y/N, Aya, what's wro-

*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*

Rukia: Shit! A hollow at a time like this? Sorry Urahara, let's continue this next-

*click*

Rukia: Huh? The signal disappeared already?......*humph* that Ichigo, he's pretty efficient-

*Beep*

Rukia: Again!?

*click*

Rukia: ...It's gone again...what's up with this? Could it really be broken?

   *Beep*
          *Beep*
                 *Beep*
Rukia: Wha—!?
                              *Beep*
      *Beep*
                       *Beep*
*Beep*
Rukia: What is this!?
        *Beep*     *Beep*                 *Beep*
                 *Beep*           *Beep*
*Beep*                 *Beep*                         *Beep*
               *Beep*                       *Beep*
Rukia: Why are the hollows rapidly increasing!?

Y/N: *Outside* Ruuukiiaaa!! You're gonna want to see this!

Rukia runs outside to see that a part of the sky was converging and folding in on itself.

Rukia: Wha-!? What is this!?

Y/N: T-this isn't that "destruction of the world" thing right!?

Aya: Did we mess up!?

Kisuke: Calm down now, the world is not ending. One Quincy is nowhere near enough to tip the balance in such a short amount of time. What we're seeing now is the result having dozens, if not hundreds, of hollows appear all at once.

Aya: At once!?

Rukia: How could they appear so suddenly?

Kisuke: There are a variety of ways for this to occur, but at this point it doesn't matter. The emergence of hollows can no longer be stopped, meaning the best we can do is deal with the hollows that are already here. With that being said, it's about time for L/N and Aya to switch no?

Y/N:...

......

We cut to some random part of town where you could be seen running along the roofs of houses. After turning into a shinigami, you told Aya to help Kisuke in controlling the situation around town. After making sure that all your friends are safe, she is to meet up with you asap.

Hollow: GWAAAA-
*Slice!*

Y/N:*pant* Alright, how many does that make?

*Crash!*
Hollow: GWOOOOOOO

Y/N: Not Enough!

You go towards the sound and find that a hollow caused a few cars to crash into nearby buildings. You try to rush at the hollow before it can harm the people in the cars, however the distance is too long. You won't make it at this rate, so as a last ditch effort, you throw your katana as hard as you can. As you do this, suddenly, your katana gains a bright yellow glow around the blade.

Despite never having thrown anything with a handle in your life, the arc of the katana was not only perfect, but also had enough force to completely slice through the hollows mask.

Y/N: Woah...

You go to retrieve your zanpakuto, but the moment you grab the handle, the yellow light gets brighter.

Y/N: W-what is this?

3 Hollows: GRRRRAAA!

Y/N:!!

You turn around to see that 3 more hollows appeared next to the crashed cars, but they completely ignore them. Instead, they run past them and charge straight at you. At first you were surprised but immediately regained your focus and swiftly killed them.

Y/N: Well that was certainly unexpec-

Hollow:GWAA-
*Slice!*

Y/N: Jeeezzz!!

Right after, two more hollow appear.

Y/N: (Why am I being suddenly being targeted!? The hell is going on!?)

Hollow: GWOOO-
*Slice!*

Y/N: (Wait, hollows prefer those with high spirit power right? Then...)

You glance at the glowing light on your zanpakuto.

Y/N: (Then this must be that spirit power stuff right? If that's the case then...)

Just as more hollows show up, you jump back up to the rooftops and start waving around your sword.

Y/N: Hey idiots! You wanna eat right! Come and get it!

You run off with the hollows following afterwards. However, unbeknownst to you, something weird had started to form on the back of your waist.

......

Ishida: ...it's getting harder to kill them with one strike...

Ishida: (How strange...the number of hollows is too high. I can't keep up with my strength and ability. At this rate-)

Suddenly, Ishida's bow turns bright yellow and gets ridiculously big.

Ishida: (W-what!? What is this!? Where did such enormous amounts of spiritual power come from!?)

Ishida looks around and sees, in the distance, you and a hoard of hollows running along the rooftops.

Ishida: That's the other shinigami, Y/N L/N if I'm not mistaken. And that glowing stick in his hand must be his zanpakuto, but just what is that on his back? (Regardless, it seems that he is the cause for the spiritual power that is currently in my bow. To emit such power without batting an eye... dammit.)

Ishida begins making his way to your destination, where he will eventually encounter Rukia and Kon.

......

Speeding across the city while being very subtle about it (trust me I'm a doctor) Aya was heading towards the area that had the highest concentration of hollows. In her mind that's most likely where you were. When she got there, she was greeted with...

Y/N: UUOOOOO—!!

[Aya]: ...what am I looking at...

Y/N: Aya!? Great timing, I could use some help here!

Aya quickly joins the fray, smashing the masks of big hollows while sending the smaller hollows flying with wind.

*Slice!*
Y/N: Is everyone ok?
*Smash!*
[Aya]: Yeah, some close calls but everything is fine. Only hollows left are around this area.
*Slice!*
Y/N: And Ichigo? Know where he's at?
*Smash!*
[Aya]: Shop owner said he was somewhere around here, but I don't know where.
*Slice!*
Y/N: Great...

Suddenly, a majority of the hollows stop attacking and start to rise up into the sky. To the fold in the sky.

Y/N: Yep, don't like that.

[Aya]: Your telling me, any idea whaaaaaaat the heck is wrong with you!?

She suddenly starts pointing at you.

Y/N: Did you really just now realize that I'm hold a glowing sword!?

[Aya]: Not that you idiot! The thing on your back!

Y/N: Huh?

You look at your back and see a small area covering your back waist has been warped to the point that it's impossible to tell what's actually there. But you know something is there. Does it scare you? Does it frighten you? You can't say, what you do know is that your, not excited, but in anticipation.

Without thinking, you reach into the warped space and feel around. Only to find your fingers come into contact with what feels like a sword handle. The moment you grip the handle, as if the sword had a mind of it's own, the sword shoots out of the warped space. You manage to keep the sword in your hand, but what you see next absolutely baffles you and Aya.

[Aya]:W-w-w-whaaaa—???

Y/N: What the heck is this!?

Ishida: A loose spirit.

Y/N/[Aya]:!!

You both turn to see Ishida walk up to you.

[Aya]: What's with that ridiculously large bow!?

Ishida: It seems that, during your little parade earlier, you ended up getting carried away with your spiritual power. As a result, not only has my weapon increased in size, but your zanpakuto is has also gone out of control.

Y/N: Out of control...? Wait, so I have two zanpakuto!?

Ishida: So it seems, but that's not what you should be worried about. If you don't get your zanpakuto under control, you could very well die.

Y/N: Die!?

[Aya]: Then how is he supposed to control it!?

Ishida: Simple, he just needs to-

Before Ishida could say anything, both of your blades are engulfed in a blinding light. When it dies down, your katana remains unchanged, but the sword that was going haywire earlier has now taken on the form of a wakizashi (Japanese short sword). The warped space on your back waistline returned to normal and revealed the sheath of the wakizashi. Both blades are still bathed in yellow light and Ishida's bow reverts back into a normal sized blue bow.

Y/N: H-hey, it looks normal now. Does this mean I'm good?

Ishida: Yes, it seems you've gotten yourself under control.

Ichigo: Ishida—!!

All three of you turn to see...

Y/N: What the hell is that idiot doing...?

[Aya]: You're not one to talk.

Ishida: (Is this the strategy of the guy who told me to think of a strategy!?)

Ichigo: Ishida!! I heard about your "reason for fighting!!"

Ichigo: Whether the shinigami are right, or the Quincy are right, I don't know about that stuff and I don't plan on saying anything about it! But there is one thing I understand!! Ishida! Your way of doing things is-!

Ishida:Old news.

Ichigo/Y/N/[Aya]:...huh?
......
Timeskip because I hate flashbacks
......
Ichigo/Y/N: Your story is too long!!!

Ichigo kicks Ishida into a hollow while you kick a hollow into Ishida.

Ishida: W-w-what are you doing!?

Ichigo: Shut up! It bugs me how you forgot your sensei's greatest wish! It wasn't about the shinigami acknowledging the strength of the Quincy! It was about working along with the shinigami wasn't it!? So if you won't do that now, when will you!? Shinigami and Quincy are exact opposites, and that's just fine!

Ichigo pulls all 4 of you together in a 4-way back to back.

Ichigo: In a fight against a large number of enemies, the best way to go about it is back to back!

[Aya]: But I'm just a mod soul...

Y/N: Just give up Aya, it's times like these when Ichigo is most stubborn.

And the fight resumes once more.

......

After a bit of fighting Ishida noticed something about the hollows. They were all looking at the sky while making weird noises. You all follow their gaze and see that the fold in the sky had been ripped open, and sticking out was the head of a gigantic hollow.

Ichigo: Wha-What is that!?

Y/N: It's enormous! Is that a hollow too!?

Ishida: H-How would I know!?

[Aya]: What do we do!? We can't fight that thing with all these hollows!

Y/N: I got it! Me and Aya will fight the hollows while you two fight that thing. Ok? Break!

Ichigo: Don't try to run away!!

Y/N: Hey, you're the one with the giant "fuck off" sword, ok? What do you expect me to do with these normal sized knives!?

Ishida: Can we focus!!

Without warning, the surrounding hollows are ripped though by dozens upon dozens of bullets.

Kisuke: Kurosaki-san! L/N-san! Aya-chan! we've come to the rescue~!

Y/N: Hat Shop!

The members of the Urahara shop make quick work of the surrounding hollows. Geometry bat, paper talisman gatling gun, and the most threatening thing you've seen yet...

...Tessai palm strike.

Y/N: Whoa—, so cool...

Ichigo: Sandal hat guy...why are you here? Why do you show up everywhere I go?

Kisuke: I told you, we've come to the rescue. We'll take on the surrounding small fry. In order for you two, Kurosaki-san, L/N-san, to concentrate on fighting that one.

All 4 of you turn back to the menos as continues to rip open the sky, showing more of its body. some of the hollow try to go towards the menos, only to be impaled and eaten by the menos via its tongue. To watch it eat its fellow hollows had stunned everyone in your group, all except for Ichigo who took the initiative and charged at the hollow. He attempted to cut at the ankle of the menos, but his cut was too shallow and was kicked away very easily.

Ishida: Are you ok, Kurosaki!?

Ichigo: Yah...I'm not too bad...

[Aya]: Say that when you're not injured...

Y/N: So what was the game plan exactly?

Ichigo: Well...I wondered if I could cut his feet and work my way up, then the head would fall down last...

Y/N: Like Jenga huh...?

Ishida: Geez...How was your brain constructed!? Now stand up! We'll rethink our battle plan-

The moment Ishida touches Ichigo's zanpakuto, his bow regains the size it once had earlier.

Y/N: Whoa-!

Ishida: (...This is...just like when I absorbed L/N's power...! This is probably due them unconsciously leaking it, if that's the case...) Kurosaki!

Ichigo: Eh? What do you wa-- What the hell is that!?

Y/N/[Aya]: You just noticed!!?

Ishida: Everyone shut up and listen! This may sound like a weird idea, but I think I know of a way for us to beat that hollow!!

......

Ishida: Ok, preparation complete! Now we can fight him!

Currently, Aya has her hands not on, but around the head of the arrow while also keeping the rest of her body out of the way. You and Ichigo stand right behind Ishida while having both your zanpakuto tied to Ishida. Ichigo's zanpakuto is tied to Ishida's head while yours are tied to his shoulders.

[Aya]:...How did we get talked into this...?

Ishida: No complaining, this is the only way for me to shoot an enormous arrow. By being in direct contact with their zanpakuto, I can take advantage of their ridiculous spiritual power.

[Aya]: Ok let me rephrase, how did I get talked into this?

Ishida: By using your own powers, you'll be able to increase the speed of the arrow while also guiding it. Now you two! Increase your power! Take control of it and max it out!

Ichigo:...But I never control my spirit energy.

Ishida: What!? Don't be ridiculous! How did you manage to fight hollows all this time!?

Ichigo: Um...well...no clue...

Ishida: L/N!

Y/N: W-What?

Ishida: Teach Kurosaki the minimum about controlling spirit energy, quick!

Y/N: Why would I know that?

Ishida: What do you mean!? You controlled your spirit energy to calm down your zanpakuto, did you not!?

Y/N: If you're talking about the whole "glowing sword" thing, then sorry pal but that kinda happened on its own-

The air suddenly turns tense. You all look towards the source of this tension only for your eyes to land back on the menos.

Something is coming, something big. Something far more threatening than just a big, giant hollow. But you weren't the least bit scared. No, if anything, you felt excited. Was this that thing you saw on TV? Where you get a massive spike in adrenaline when faced with urgency? Who knows, all you knew... was that you had to carve into it.

Ishida: Dammit, we're out of time! Let's go you two! Connect your swords to my body aga-

Ichigo charges at the menos.

Ishida: Kurosaki!? Wait, what do you think you're doing!?

Y/N: Aya, launch me.

[Aya]: What!?

Ishida: Hold on! Rushing in now is just suicide!

[Aya]: He's right, Y/N! You saw what happened to the other hollows right? The same thing will happen to-

Y/N: Aya!!!

[Aya]:!!.....

Y/N:...

[Aya]:...Guuuuu- Fine! But don't blame me for what happens!

Ishida: You can't be serious!

[Aya]: Now fly!!!

You are sent to the sky towards the face of the menos. Meanwhile, as Ichigo starts to get close, the menos fires a Cero to stop him. Despite being a literal beam of power, Ichigo is able to, not only block it, but completely repel it. In the same motion, swings his zanpakuto upwards giving the menos a large wound going from the base of its feet to the side of its face.

The menos lets out a deafening roar, stirring the air in the surrounding area. But this doesn't stop you. You keep going, you keep flying, all the way up to the peak of the figure. The menos tries to stop you by piercing you with its tongue, but you easily cut it off with your katana. As soon as your close enough, you bring down your wakizashi on the same wound that Ichigo just inflicted. And just like Ichigo, your attack travels all the way down to the base of the menos. While you weren't able to completely spit the menos, you managed to turn a wound that, what would have been scarring, has become fatal. The hollow's screams slowly became quiet as it falls back, and disintegrates into the rip in space that it had once opened.

You had managed to land safely on the ground thanks to Aya. The yellow glow on your swords had disappeared when you attacked the menos. However, it seemed like your wakizashi was here to stay.
————————————————————————
*Fun fact, did you know that Urahara(浦原) can be spelled (裏腹). Both sound the exact same (As far as I am aware) but the translation for (裏腹) is "contrary" according to Google translate.
————————————————————————
Wow~ a second zanpakuto~ what could this possibly mean~

For those who have an idea of what this could possibly mean, feel free to guess. If you get it right, I'll give you a cookie.

And for you people who are more Educated, feel free to guess the character. If you get it right, I'll give you Aya's leftover fries.

Man, finally done with the first arc of bleach. I've been busy with getting used to this semester's class schedule that it took me a lot longer to write this chapter. (God I hate flashbacks) Anyway, now I can finally start setting up for the soul society arc. As well as getting Y/N into contact with his zanpakuto spirit, boy will that be fun to write.

Me on the first day of Cal 2:

[Feb 4, 2023] Published

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 960 15
"Please tell me those are manboobs..." I'm Naruto Uzumaki! Obviously, a girl. I'd always had been one. Other than the hostility that I receive from t...
1.7K 26 33
{Toshiro Hitsugaya x Depressed Reader} The life of yours wasn't a happy one.... All you been feeling is pain....ever since you were born. You acted c...
1.5M 49.6K 40
(y/n) (l/n) transfers to PK Academy. She slowly becomes friends with a few people. One person catches her eye and she falls for him, hard. "You...
212K 6.6K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...