•My Son | JJK

By WALTZZ_

•In which a strange third year makes his appearance at Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, also known... More

00
PLAYLIST
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
AUTHOR'S NOTE

05

485 17 0
By WALTZZ_

    For many reasons could someone hate someone else. Reasons going as far as killing somebody close to another one like it could also be because of a simple reason like forgetting to give someone a gift on their birthday. The scale was infinite on these types of things, each case being different and every person being also different. Someone more sensitive or even delicate, hating someone could be quickly done, sensitive to some topics the two don't get along. The level of hating someone could change also by the intimacy and relationship the two had before hating each other. Surely, it was more painful to hate someone you knew all your life than to hate a total stranger that you decided to hate because you didn't like their face. Some people also hated others through the says of someone else, rumors, and gossip floating around the head of people, those hearsays sometimes difficult to differentiate from the truth.

Hate was a strong word to express someone's disliking toward another person or a group of people. A lot of people often mix extreme disliking and hate together, two things similar, but also two things with their differences. Extreme disliking is not being able to hear or see this person or group of people without feeling an extreme amount of annoyance or even anger. Something every human on this planet has ever experienced, except newborns. Their first emotion would be more similar to fear or pain. While the emotion of hate, it is a strong feeling of disgust, rage, anger, and fury towards a group of people or a certain person. Hate is a feeling so strong that it can affect someone physically. Themselves, and whoever it is they hate.

Hate is also permanent. It is simply how strong it is.

Hating someone is far from frail or normal. It means you would hurt deeply, torture immensely, or kill someone without feeling even an ounce of regret or remorse, sooner or later. If you've done these things to someone and died, still not feeling a faint amount of regret, hate has eaten you whole long ago.

Hate is permanent and it will stay at the side of whoever let hate devour them entirely until their last breath.

Hate is simply that strong of an emotion.

Every emotion has its extreme, of course. Everything has both extremes. Positive and negative, only positive or only negative, they are all in the same category, they are all extremes.

Hate can be found in the category of extreme negative.

Leoni was in the category of the ones mistaking their disliking for hate. Every day, he kept repeating in his mind how much he hated Misaki Hanaken. When in reality, he only mistook his dislike for hate. Because he would never be able to hurt her or kill her, just because he wanted to. Yes, sometimes he wanted to strangle or stab the third year to death, but it was only a thought, nothing more, nothing less. Even if he thought those actions, he would never do it.

The same goes for Misaki. Though, she was a bit more aware of her emotions and their meanings as she knew that she didn't hate Leoni, but didn't appreciate him.

He was her junior, so she still had that feeling of needing to be a role model for Leoni, even if he acted like an ungrateful brat half of the time, the other half being more regulated as Gojo was here to calm him down, she still thought of Leoni as a little brother that she needed to help. Even if Leoni would rather die than seek her help.

But Misaki won't give up on him so easily.

The two of them were currently sitting on a bench not so far away from their next mission, The light of the sun passing through the moon and the lamppost above them lightening them as they were eating their dinner that they hadn't the time to eat, because of another mission earlier. It's not because they had their differences that they couldn't complete properly the missions they've been assigned to for the past four weeks. Misaki slightly shivered at the colder breeze going through the air now that the sun wasn't here to warm them up. She took the last bite out of her meal, the attempt to bring something similar to warmth by eating failing as she still could feel the cold air going through the textiles of her midnight blue uniform. She boredly stared at the sky, looking at the moon, the natural satellite taking all of her attention.

"Hey, Hinode?" Muttered softly the third year as the moon no longer interested her after minutes of staring at it, her eyes now being directed towards the first year. Said teen glared at her with his white lashes hiding slightly his dark blue eyes, showing her that whatever she was about to ask, she could keep it to herself. Misaki ignored his glare and asked anyway.

"Why did you choose to be a sorcerer?" Leoni only glared at her as he quickly took his katana against the bench to put it back at the side of his left hip, his feet taking him towards the location of their next mission with the girl following him by being at his side.

"I don't know how many times I'll have to repeat myself to make you understand that it's none of your business." Answered the swordsman, annoyance in his tone as he repeated himself for god only knows how many times the same line in the time span of four weeks.

Misaki let out a breath in anger and send back the glare Leoni was sending her way since earlier, her eyebrows in an unusual frown and her lips in a thin line as she couldn't help but feel annoyed at the way Leoni had answered so coldly, once again. She was used to his cold and rude attitude, but it didn't mean that it was less annoying.

"Seriously, what's your problem?" At those words, Leoni stopped in his track, glaring at the third year coldly, the girl, returning the angry stare. They kept silent for a moment, both of them waiting for the other to speak first while the wind went through their clothes and hair, making Misaki shiver once again from the cold breeze while Leoni wasn't fazed by the colder weather of the night. The two teens glared at each other's eyes, dark blue as cold as the night clashed with a warm chocolate brown that held anger towards the one that stood a couple of feet away from her. They stayed a few seconds too long like that before the first year broke the ice.

"I don't want your fake friendship. Get out of my face." Nearly spat Leoni, his patience running low. He couldn't support her anymore. Misaki was as fake as the fairy tales his mother used to narrate to make him fall asleep. He knew that she wasn't honest and genuine, despite the words of Satoru that were opposite to his. All of this happy friendly attitude was nothing but a facade. The only reason for her presence here was because of an order from the principal. Satoru had told him himself.

Misaki Hanaken was nothing but a liar.

The third year narrowed her eyes in confusion, her angry glare turning into a questioning gaze as she let out a genuine sound of confusion from what she had just heard. She stared a little bit more at Leoni, expecting an explanation, but after a few seconds of silence coming from the younger teen, she decided to speak.

"What do you mean?" Leoni scoffed at her answer, anger, and annoyance being the only emotions he could show at the moment, his eyes showing a hint of disgust, surprising slightly Misaki as she shivered at the genuine disliking he had for her.

Did he really dislike her that much?

"I know you're here because the principal told you so, don't act dumb!"Snarled the first year, rage and disgust being the two emotions Misaki could clearly see. She only stared at her junior, eyes wide open as she kept on listening to the yells of the younger sorcerer. His voice full of anger as he continued to spill everything he had on his mind at the moment, his brain no longer being in control of what was going out of his mouth, his anger taking control of his actions and words. Hanaken could only stand there, letting the yells of her junior into her ears.

It was the first time that she had seen him so expressive. So expressive in his words, his expressions, and body language. His hands moving around his body as he kept on yelling was telling her that he was overwhelmed by his own feelings. His frown, gritted teeth and stiff stance were telling her that he was angry, furious even. His eyes were telling her that he was disgusted by her and her 'fakeness'.

Now that she took time to look at him more closely, she could easily tell what was going through his mind. Leoni had let himself open, making him easy to read. Misaki could read many things in those seconds. Many things that on the physical display she failed to see. Humiliation, betrayal, jealousy, envy, disappointment, and mistrust. So many emotions hidden under a shell that she failed to notice, distancing Leoni from her more than she could imagine.

'Maybe if I would have been a little bit more understanding...'

Was the only words playing in her head as she watched her junior walk away from her, going god knows where.

At this moment, both of them were sharing the same emotion: Regret.

______________________________

The sound of heavy footsteps against concrete was the only thing that could be heard as the night took over the neighborhoods and suburbs of Japan. Following the sound of footsteps was the sound of a rock being kicked, the little rock flying off the ground before landing back on the asphalt, the uneven rock rolling a few times on itself before going through the same cycle a few times before landing into a bush, the pair of foot taking another little rock to repeat the same actions.

"I shouldn't have yelled at her..." Mumbled Leoni as he continued to kick the pebble he had taken like hostage, making it roll on the ground by kicking it lightly with the tip of his shoes until he lost the small rock to take another. He kept his eyes focused on the ground, concentrating on the little rock he had decided to torture.

It had been a couple of minutes since he had stormed out, leaving a flabbergasted Misaki who could only watch him leave out of her sight with regret instantly eating him alive. Misaki didn't seem to be looking out for him, and he was glad that she hadn't made the decision to follow him. He needed some time alone with himself and his thoughts. A part of him still held grudges against Misaki, still not totally trusting her. But a part of him also felt bad for her. Before leaving her, he could see that he had hurt her with his words. Words that he couldn't even remember even if he had yelled them only a few minutes ago. Anger had taken control over him, and he regret now that he could think properly.

He hummed in wonder, his feet unmoving as he had stopped walking, his eyes still gazing at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing he had ever seen, his shadow looming over the little rock in front of him. He put a knee on the asphalt, the rough but smooth and cold surface tickling the skin on his articulation. He took the pebble with his bony fingers and made the pebble roll inside of his cold palm, his eyes still concentrated on the rock.

"She deserved it..." He muttered under his breath, not knowing if he said those words as a fact, or to reassure himself that he wasn't at fault in this argument. It was the first time he had been in an argument of this width. It wasn't a pleasing experience. Even if Hanaken wasn't a close friend, it still made him feel strange. Maybe he felt uncomfortable because every time he is in the presence of the third year, it was as if he was naked and at her mercy, the only option he had would be to be her devoted slave. She was stronger than him and had a lot more experience than he had. He felt like he was only dirt on the sole of her boots that she would just brush away with her hand.

This feeling of inferiority was humiliating to the bone.

And what was more infuriating was that she didn't seem to notice it. It was as if she considered herself equal to him, but he knew that she wasn't, she was superior in any way.

He was merely dust on a shelf while she was something similar to gold and Gojo, him was a pure diamond.

He had made it clear in his mind of this fact, and he hated how realistic this fact was.

He clicked his tongue, a frown now presents on his face as he got lost in his own thoughts for longer than expected. He sighed in anger and tossed the rock away before getting up from his kneeling form, brushing off the dirt on his knees with rough movements of hands on his midnight blue pants.

What caught his attention was his shadow growing in size. He looked at his enormous shadow with a lifted eyebrow, not understanding how could this be possible. He glanced behind him in curiosity, only ending in him being flung away by an immense force, his body crashing into a concrete wall, the surface now having a distinct dent where his body had crashed into, the force of the impact making Leoni dizzy. He brought a hand behind his head, only to feel something hot and wet. He quickly put his hand in front of his face, his fears being affirmed as his hand was covered in blood, the liquid shining under the cold light of the moon.

He looked ahead of him to see what had attacked him, his eyes catching the sight of a curse laughing maniacally as it stared at his wounded form.

"Oh fuck..."

______________________________

Chapter five 🕺🏼🕺🏼

Even if I have planned in advance this fanfiction, some chapters are more difficult to write than others. This one is the best version of what I had thought, so I will keep it that way even if I'm not 100% satisfied of it. If there's some mistakes, please feel free to correct me!

What do you think? I hope that the chapters are of your liking! Also, don't be afraid to comment!

I also wanted to say that school christmas break is almost over, so maybe I won't be able to update as fast as I want to, and I apologize in advance 🧎.

Thank you for the few that are reading this fanfiction. 💗 It makes me so happy to see that there's people reading my work! Even if it's not a lot of people, it makes me really happy! 🕺🏼💗

Stay safe💗

-WALTZZ_

2023-01-06

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 118 22
•In which the strongest sorcerer tries to atone for the mistakes and errors he made after revealing the truth to his student, who also happens to be...
81.6K 2.2K 15
Y/N comes from long line of sorcerers who have the unique ability to use their own blood as a weapon. After losing his parents at the age of seven, S...
42.2K 1.4K 26
*Mature Content Warning* A French jujutsu sorcerer has joined the Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, but she still remains a mystery. Gojo S...
73.1K 2.4K 21
Y/n is a new student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology who aims to earn a degree in electrical engineering. She recently moved to Japan from a sma...