Predaplant Male Reader Oc x Y...

By DeadFizh08

Hi! My name is Yuri Pegasus or alias name is Yuri L/n a bright and Young Duelist and the Adopted Son of Maxim... More

Info
GX Season 1 - Chapter 1
GX Season 1 - Chapter 2
GX Season 1 - Chapter 3
GX Season 1 - Chapter 4
GX Season 1 - Chapter 5
GX Season 1 - Chapter 6
GX Season 1 - Chapter 7
GX Season 1 - Chapter 8
GX Season 1 - Chapter 9

GX Season 1 - Chapter 10

2.4K 42 36
By DeadFizh08

Yuri P.O.V

After a day has passed since Daichi won his Duel against Manjoume making him expelled from Duel Academy and you were wondering where am I right? Well, I was on the pier waiting for someone to bring me something.

Yuri: "What's taking so long to come here late?"

Then I heard a motor and I looked ahead to see a speed boat with an Industrial Illusion Company logo as it parks near me and I said.

Yuri: "What's taking so long?"

Industrial Illusion Employee: "Am sorry sir, since your Father wants to say congrats on creating new cards for the upcoming Duel Packs at the end of the month the new packs will be here selling for the students here in Duel Academy and since you had the early access on the cards that you choose."

Then he handed over to me a briefcase which he opens it to reveal a Deck specific to the new cards which I create."

Yuri: "Excellent work you may leave now and I say thanks for my father and also I'll be giving you a raise for this month."

Industrial Illusion Employee: "Thank you, Mr. Yuri Pegasus."

I nod and then the employee starts its engine and begins to leave Duel Academy with that I look at the briefcase with a smile.

Yuri: "I better read the effect and test it out."

???: "I see that you're doing some business here, Yuri."

I flinch cause I know that voice in which I was happy and scared so I slowly turn around to see Asuka crossing her arm with a serious look on her face.

Yuri: "Hey, Asuka. So how you're doing this fine night?"

Asuka: "Oh just walking around in my usual routine until I found you attacking one of your employees I overheard that in your hand inside the briefcase are the new cards for the incoming Duel Packs which are rumored to have the new Cyber Angel support, new Elemental Hero support, and the super rare the new Dark Magician support and the new Archetype Beastborg cards."

I was sweating on my forehead cause she knew what kind of cards were in there which surprised me.

Yuri: "This is what you called a Woman's intuition?"

Asuka: "Now you're thinking is this some kind of women's intuition, am I right?"

I cringe once more at what she just said which scares me.

Yuri: "I don't know what you're talking about, Asuka?"

I whistled trying to Asuka, but it doesn't work as she sigh and looked at me seriously look.

Yuri: "*Sigh* You're right, Asuka. There are the new packs for the upcoming Duel Packs for this month which I will give the Cyber Angel support cards as a present."

Asuka: "*Started to Blush* R-Really?!"

Yuri: "Yeah even Judai, Shou, Daichi, and even Ryou."

Then I see that Asuka looks sad for some reason.

Asuka: "Oh..."

Yuri: "Don't worry I'll be giving you first since I like you, Asuka."

After I said that I saw that Asuka started to Blush and flustered which makes her panic for a bit.

Asuka: "W-What are you t-talking about, Yuri?!"

Yuri: "What do you mean?"

It takes a few seconds until Asuka smacks my head which hurts for some reason.

Yuri: "It hurts, Asuka!?"

She huffs as she looks away.

Asuka: "Nothing..."

Then she starts walking back to the dorm.

Yuri: "Hey wait up, Asuka?!"

I carry my briefcase and walked towards Asuka we didn't talk at all.

Yuri: "Women...I don't understand them at all."

Timeskip

After I arrange the cards to create my emergency Deck and the rest I'll give them to them later especially Asuka since I don't know what's going on in her mind. By the way, you are wondering here whether I am right.

Well, Judai, Shou, I, and many students were on the tennis course for Gym Class and I see Asuka standing beside me watching her friends playing against Shou and Judai.

Yuri: "Looks like she is still in her "Not going to talk to you" mode, huh?"

Judai: "Asuka and Yuri look out!"

We look to see a tennis ball flying towards Asuka so I quickly went in front of her shielding her by hugging which makes her blush, but the tennis ball didn't hit me because Harrington blocks it using the tennis racket.

Yuri: "Am glad that you're alright, Asuka."

Asuka: "Yuri..."

Yuri: "Uhm...Asuka I-."

But I was being interrupted by Harrington.

Harrington: "Do both of you need me to take you to the nurse's office?"

But he stops for a minute which confuses me.

Yuri: "Uhm...Are you alright?"

Harrington: "Your Asuka Tenjouin from Obelisk Blue."

Then he grabs Asuka's hands which angered me for some reason so I block it which surprised Asuka and her friends they smirked at this development while Judai and Shou were clueless about what I just did.

Yuri: "I appreciate your help, but I'll be taking Asuka to the nurse's office."

Harrington: "Oh sure. Well then see ya!"

Then he walks off and with that, I carry Asuka in a princess carry which makes Asuka blush and her friends squeal and tease Asuka which makes her embarrassed as I went to the nurse's office.

Mini Timeskip

3rd P.O.V

After they go to the nurse's office and see that Asuka isn't hurt or anything Asuka, Shou, Junk, Momoe, and Yuri were all back on the tennis course as Judai falls to the ground.

Yuri: "You okay there, Judai?"

Judai: "Never better."

Yuri: "By the way, Asuka? I heard you saw Manjoume."

But he was being interrupted by Harrington.

Harrington: "Hey, who the hell are you?!"

He turned around looking at him annoyed.

Yuri: "Me?"

Harrington: "Yes you! Why do you think you can talk to Asuka?!"

Yuri: "What's your problem?! Asuka is my important friend and who needed permission from you when I talk to Asuka?!"

Asuka: "*Started to Blush* Important...Friend."

Junk sees that Asuka is blushing from what Yuri just said.

Junk: "It seems that Asuka had feelings for Yuri. I knew it."

Harrington: "Then I challenge you to a Duel to become Asuka's Fiance!"

Everyone except for Judai was surprised at what he just said.

Asuka: "What?!"

Yuri: "Excuse me?!"

Harrington: "What? You heard me or are you just scared to face me or something?"

Yuri: "You're on!"

And with that Yuri and Harrington are on the tennis course to begin their Duel.

Yuri: "Am so glad that I picked the new cards that I made last night to crush this idiot to pieces!"

Yuri and Harrington: "DUEL!!!"

Yuri LP: 4000

Harrington LP: 4000

Junk: "So how do you feel about Yuri Dueling for you in your hand in marriage?"

Momoe: "It's so romantic that you have two boys Dueling for you."

Asuka: "I could care less I'm just watching to see if Harrington is really as good as Ryou."

Yuri: "What is this? Some kind of joke or something? Good as Ryou? As if!"

Junk: "That's what you're saying, but you're still paying attention!"

Then she whispers to Asuka's left ear.

Junk: "Even though you like Yuri."

Asuka: "I did not!"

Then she starts to blush and notices Junk and Momoe.

Asuka: "*Blush* But I would like Yuri to win this Duel."

Harrington: "I'll start first by activating the Spell Card: Service Ace! I pick a card and then you choose if it's a Spell, Trap, or Monster. If you guess right you are fine, but if you guess wrong well then you get served with a stinging of 1500 points of damage."

Then he picks a card from his hand.

Yuri: "I choose a Monster card."

Harrington: "You sure? You can still change your mind."

Yuri: "You can't trick me."

He reveals it to be a Monster card.

Harrington: "Very well it's a Monster card."

Then he placed the card back and grab a new one."

Harrington: "I set one card and end my turn."

One card appeared on his field.

Yuri: "It's my turn, Draw!"

He drew a card.

Yuri: "I activate the Spell Card: Polymerization! I Fuse Panther Warrior and Dark Sentinel!"

Everyone is surprised that Yuri is using a different Deck than his Predaplant Deck except for Asuka which she knows that he got from his Father's company.

Shou: "Yuri is not using his Predaplant Deck?!"

Judai: "I can't wait what kind of monster Yuri will summon!"

An orange and blue vortex appeared and Black Panther and Dark Sentinel began to Fuse inside the vortex.

Yuri: "O ferocious black panther, merge together with the Watchman of the holy darkness, and raise a new war cry! Fusion Summon Come forth and appear. Beastborg Panther Predator!"

Beastborg Panther Predator (Atk 1600/Def 2000/Machine/Dark/LV 6)

Everyone was awed by how they see the new Fusion monster that Yuri had just Fusion Summon.

Judai: "Awesome! Yuri's new Fusion Summon looks sick!"

Yuri: "Now I activate Beastborg Panther Predator's effect! Once per turn, you take damage equal to half its Atk!"

Harrington: "What?!"

Then Beastborg Panther Predator shoots out a laser beam from his chest damaging Harrington's life points.

Harrington LP: 4000 - 3200

Shou: "Amazing he damage him already without even attacking his monster yet!"

Yuri: "Let's battle! Beastborg Panther Predator attacks you directly! Industrial Savage!"

His monster went for an attack.

Harrington: "I activate my Trap Card: Receive Ace! Your attack is negated and you take 1500 points of damage!"

Then a beam of light hits Yuri damaging his life points.

Yuri LP: 4000 - 2500

Yuri: "You're lucky. I set one card and end my turn."

One card appeared on his field.

Harrington: "It's my turn, Draw!"

He drew a card.

Harrington: "Now I play the Spell Card: Smash Ace! It lets me flip the top card of my Deck and if it's a Monster card then you'll take 1000 points of damage."

Then he draws a card and reveals it to be a Monster card.

Harrington: "Look at that it's a Monster!"

Then another beam of light hits Yuri damaging his life points.

Yuri LP: 2500 - 1500

Yuri: "Tch!"

Harrington: "With that, I end my turn."

Yuri: "It's my turn, Draw!"

He drew a card.

Yuri:  "I activate the Continuous Trap Card: Beastborg Medal of the Blade."

His Trap Card flips and glows.

Harrington: "So what does it do?"

Yuri: "You'll see, but first I equip my Fusion Monster with the Equip Spell Card: Fusion Weapon! It gains 1500 Atk when it's Equips to a Level 6 or lower Fusion Monster!"

Beastborg Panther Predator (Atk 1600 - 3100/Def 2000 - 3500/Machine/Dark/LV 6)

Yuri: "Now activate Beastborg Panther Predator's effect once more! Once per turn, you take damage equal to half its Atk!"

Then once more Beastborg Panther Predator sends out a beam from its chest toward Harrington damaging his life points.

Harrington LP: 3200 - 1650

Yuri: "Now my Continuous Trap Card: Beastborg Medal of the Blade'effect activates!"

His Continuous Trap Card starts to glow as the 16 Medal Counter appears.

Yuri: "By sending this card to the graveyard, my Beastborg gains 100 Atk for every Medal Counter on it!"

Harrington: "What?!"

Now his Continuous Trap Card is destroyed and Beastborg Panther Predator gains 100 Atk for each Medal Counter on it.

Beastborg Panther Predator (Atk 3100 - 4700/Def 3500/Machine/Dark/LV 6)

Momoe: "No way..."

Shou: "4700 Atk?!"

Junk: "Amazing..."

Judai: "I can't wait to face that new Deck that Yuri is playing!"

Asuka: "*Blush* I knew that he would win."

Yuri: "You're finished! Now Beastborg Panther Predator finish him off! Industrial Savage!"

Panther Predator charges at him and slashes him with his sword reducing his life points to zero.

Harrington: "Arghhh!!!"

Harrington LP: 1650 - 0

Winner: Yuri L/n

Yuri: "Pathetic. You're just a Third rate Duelist with a Fourth rate Deck. Now get lost."

And with that Harrington runs off and everyone walks up to Yuri to congratulate him.

Judai: "Awesome Duel, Yuri. Can I Duel using that new Deck of yours?"

Yuri: "Sure, Judai. After school."

Judai: "Sweet."

Momoe: "Congrats, Yuri! Now you get to marry, Asuka!"

Yuri: "I don't care about that."

He said making everyone confused except for Asuka.

Momoe: "Then why did you Duel him?"

Yuri: "He thought he could do whatever he wanted just by winning a Duel, I hate people like him the most. And Asuka will choose who she wants to be her Fiance it's her own choice after all. She isn't some kind of thing, you know."

Shou: "Wow. You're so mature, Yuri."

Asuka: "*Blush* Yuri..."

Yuri: "Well I should head back to class and after that, I have to Duel with Judai after school. See ya, Asuka!"

With that Yuri and his friends runs off while Asuka smiles.

Asuka: "That's the Yuri I know."

End Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 610 34
I don't own Yu-gi-oh GX all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi. What if Jaden went to Duel Academy and was known as a big pro but decided to go back to sc...
42.8K 392 23
Y/n's father disappeared when he was little. Leaving behind cards custom made for Y/n. Duel Academy is the opportunity of a lifetime. Since his fathe...
35.1K 862 43
Jaden Yuki, Slifer Red at duel academy. His world turns to darkness until Y/N, lights up his world.
2.6K 35 28
Y/n is a Slifer red student with a passion for dueling, being the toughest person in the academy and standing up for others. But when a certain perso...