No, I'm Just Delusional (Phan...

By lemonslovinglife

NOTE: This story is currently being re-written, so I 'd advise you to go read the new one as this will soon b... More

Seeing Red
All This Time
Only Fooling Myself
Not Good Enough
Young and Innocent
Neutral
Tears Streaming Down My Face
Those Eyes
Loosing Control
Broken
Broken, Bruised and Bloody
Unstable
Sincere
Wishing I Wasn't Alone
It's All My Fault
Wanting To Believe
That Night
Society Almost Killed The Beauty
Stolen Breath
I'll Never Let You Go
Wake Up
Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall, Who the Hell Is That?
Good Guy, Bad Guy
Is This Even Reality?
Authors Note - Recommend Reading
Too Many Thoughts
Pitter Patter
Tick Tock Goes The Clock
Remembering Sunday
Guess who's back, back again... (well sort of)

Prisoner

3.7K 114 6
By lemonslovinglife

Phil -

Trapped.

I was trapped in my own mind, a prisoner. I had no idea of time, of reality. My mind is slow and I so far have not been able to wake up. I must be in some sort of coma. Or maybe I'm dead. I still remember the cold hard floor as my blood seeped out of me. As the life left me. I remember the pounding on the bathroom door and the shocked look on Dan's face. But I know the truth. I know that he never really cared. I know that what he did to me proved that. I know that no matter how much I really believed that he was different, I was wrong. That is all I have thought about for as long as I have been trapped in this mystery place.

For the time I have been here it feels like I have been drifting in and out of consciousness but that cant be possible. I am not waking up so how could I be sleeping. My mind is active and it is strange. I feel like some thing is very wrong and every fibre of my being is telling me to wake up and go and find Dan and tell him how I feel and then deal with the consequences later on, because life is to short and I need to do what I can before my time runs out. When I think about it for long periods of time (or what I think is a long time) I get excited. I try so hard to wake up to move around a bit, to open my eyes. But they wont open and I don't know why, thats why I'm a prisoner.

I can't consider that I was actually dead. I couldn't let myself believe that he would let me go. As much as I was wrong about him I wanted to believe, I needed to believe that he wouldn't let me die. That Dan would find some way to save me. I hadn't let myself admit it up until now but I can't deny it any more. I liked him, a lot. I had never really liked any one. I had always shut off from people. But I knew, I knew that this was real. When he kissed me I couldn't describe how he made me feel. I just felt ... complete. Like everything was going to be ok. Then he left me. To be honest now thinking about it I more hurt myself because I couldn't deal with it.

I couldn't deal with the pain. The rejection. The constant suffering. I couldn't deal with life. But when I felt the blood leaving me and heard the cries of Dan when he held me, I regretted it. I regretted it with all my heart. I was rash and overwhelmed. I know I have wanted to end it for a while now but I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that I did it because of Dan. I knew I liked him and I couldn't handle the further rejection and humiliation.

I know I have to wake up, I'm just not sure how. I have tried so many ways. Although weirdly enough I feel like I cant move my body. I know I should be able to but for some reason I can't. I usually try not to dwell on it to much because I know i'll get really upset. I just try to think about music and happier things. Though most of the time I can't help it and I feel my stomach drop when I analyse all the different horrors that couldn't of happened to me.

I could be paralysed, I could be blind, I could be in a coma. The worst thing is though I just don't know. I want to wake up, I want to see the sun again, I want to run in the rain, I want to see my brother, I want to eat till i'm about to through up, I want to live again.

But mostly I just wish I could see Dan again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 68 26
(This is bad. im trying to edit this story but I have little time or patience. apologies to anyone reading this in 2019) n this story of terrible cha...
652 104 18
It's my first ever phanfiction please go easy on me, and I'm not the best with Grammer and punctuation so please don't bash me. Also here the accual...
3.7K 92 27
I love him and I told him. But he didn't love me back. Phil Lester the love of my life didn't see me as more than a best friend. And soon she came in...
62.5K 4.2K 15
After Dan Howell dies at the tragically young age of 26, he is greeted by death with a book. A book of every lie that anyone had ever told him. T...