𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡...

By marv3lmcuman1a

Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down... More

⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙⊰
⊱ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥⊰
1-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕩𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕗𝕗⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏⋙
2-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 ℍ𝕪𝕕𝕣𝕒⊰
3-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟⊰
4-⊱ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤⊰
5-⊱𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕟'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕⊰
6-⊱𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙⊰
7-⊱𝕊𝕠𝕜𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕒⊰
8-⊱𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘⊰
9-⊱ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 & 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖⊰
10-⊱ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐⋙
11-⊱𝕌𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥⊰
12-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤⊰
13-⊱𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝⊰
14-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕣⊰
16-⊱𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖?⊰
17-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕤⊰
18-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
19-⊱ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥⊰
20-⊱"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖?"⊰
21-⊱𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤?⊰
22-⊱𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖⊰
23-⊱𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟑⋙
24-⊱𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟⊰
25-⊱"𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕"⊰
26-⊱ℝ𝕖-𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟⊰
27-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
28-⊱ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟒⋙
29-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕙⊰⊰
30-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕜⊰
31-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
32-⊱𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕖...?⊰
33-⊱𝕆𝕟 𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜⊰
34-⊱𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤⊰
35-⊱𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤⊰
36-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕤⊰
37-⊱𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕝⊰
38-⊱𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜⊰
39-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕤⊰
40-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
41-⊱𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕟⊰
42-⊱𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒⊰
43-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕡⊰
44-⊱𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟⊰
45-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕣 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
46-⊱𝕊𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖⊰
47-⊱𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕔𝕪⊰
48-⊱𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊.𝕎.𝕆.ℝ.𝔻⊰
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤:ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒'𝕤 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪'𝕤 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 1❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 2 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 3 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖
GOOD NEWS

15-⊱𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟⊰

1K 26 8
By marv3lmcuman1a

Berlin, day. Traffic rolls around the victory column. Police convoy drives beside the river Spree. Amidst the convoy is a gray-armed truck. Inside Bucky wears restraints inside a prison pod. Three armed guards sit on the other side of the glass-walled pod. A police motorbike stops traffic and a van driver looks affronted. The convoy turns a corner onto a bridge across the river. In an SUV T'Challa sits in front of Steve who sits in front of Sam with Y/N beside him still in cuffs.

"So, you like cats?"

 "Sam" Both Steve and Y/N warn him not to anger the black panther.

"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?" he says and turns to look at Y/N who shook her head.

"Your suit . . . it's Vibranium?"

T'Challas's eyes narrow as he glances sideways.Y/N could indeed feel his anger on the Winter Soldier and Steve Sam and Her. She could feel his thoughts of vengeance killing Bucky but it wasn't him who bombed the UN but who could it be?" The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So, I ask you . . . as both warrior and king . . . how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"Steve is stony-faced as the convoy heads underground.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

In a light gray walled bunker Bucky's pod is carried away by a forklift. Nearby Steve  Sam and Y/N get out of the SUV and glance across at Bucky who doesn't spot him. A cop is about to drag Y/N away from them when Steve glares at them

"She is with us"

"But we need her for you know..." the cop says referring to her powers to which she furrows her eyebrows and then looks at Steve.

"No," he says pulling her hands away from the cop "I will talk to them about her" With Sam and T'Challa Steve approaches Sharon who's standing with a diminutive, gray-head man. Before Steve could ask his question the gray head man points his finger at Steve and Y/N who were holding hands

"Why is she here though?"

"She stays with me"Steve nods at him and turns to look back and then back to him Before the man could speak" What's gonna happen to him?"

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition. And also her" the man says looking at Y/N who scowls at him.

"She doesn't need Okay!"

"Why would I need it?" Both Steve and Y/N ask at the same time When Sharon interrupts the talk by introducing who the man is by not making 

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander."

"What about our lawyer?"

"Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. And also make sure she stays with you both Oh, we'll write you a receipt."

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that."As they go Steve looks back and catches Bucky's eye.

On a covered skywalk. The group was walking inside the facility Y/N in between Steve and Sam after a bit of agreement that she would be with Steve but they refused to remove the cuffs and shock collar from her neck fearing the use of her power which they had to agree as a deal.

"You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell."Everett Ross told pleading to the four of them "Now, do me a favor, stay in it?"

"I don't intend on going anywhere," Tchalla said not looking at anyone keeping his face straight.

"For the record, this is what making things worse looks like," Natasha speaks joining them.

"He's alive," Steve replied. Natasha takes a glance at Y/N seeing the way she has been cuffed she then brings her hand near the cuffs and opens it. Both she and Steve look at her.

"She isn't an animal the shock collar is enough for her you know..." referring to her powers to which Steve nods at her.

"Thanks, Nat"Y/N replies rubbing her wrist where the marks were beginning to show walking further they heard a similar voice.

Tony Stark on his phone"No. Romania was not Accords-sanctioned. And, Colonel Rhodes is supervising cleanup."

"Try not to break anything while we fix this, "Natasha tells them and walks away leaving the two of them with Tony who was still on phone talking to the person on the other side.

"Consequences? You bet there'll be consequences. Obviously, you can quote me on that 'cause I just said it. Anything else? Thank you, sir."

"Consequences?"

"Secretary Ross wants you three prosecuted. Especially you" he says looking at Y/N"Had to give him something."

"Wonderful" Y/N rolls her eyes folding her hand.

"I'm not getting that shield back, am I?" 

"Technically, it's the government's property. Wings, too."

 "That's cold," Sam says the three of them looking at the pair.

To which Tony Replies"Warmer than jail."

Quite later in a secured chamber, a guard connects a pipe to Bucky's prison pod. The lights inside dim for a moment. Tony finds Steve in a glass-walled office overlooking the control room and Y/N who was fiddling with her fingers walks up to her ."Hey, you wanna see something cool? I pulled something from Dad's archives. Felt timely."Tony shows him two pens in a black presentation box." FDR signed the Lend-Lease bill with these in 1941. Provided support to the Allies when they needed it most."

 "Some would say it brought our country closer to war." he smiles looking at it walks up near Y/N and sits beside her.

"See? If not for these, you" and then points to Y/N "wouldn't be here. I'm trying to . . . what do you call it? That's an olive branch. Is that what you call it?"

"Is Pepper here? I didn't see her."Steve asks looking around the room.

"We're kinda . . . well, not kinda . . ." he stammers slightly Y/N tilts her head trying to read his mind but she remembers about the shock collar and sits straight retracting the idea about reading his mind.

"Pregnant?"

"No. Definitely not. We're taking a break. It's nobody's fault."

"Sorry Tony" hearing this her face falls Y/N says to him.

"I'm so sorry, Tony. I didn't know."

" A few years ago, I almost lost her, so I trashed all my suits. Then, we had to mop up HYDRA . . . and then Ultron. My fault. And then, and then, and then, I never stopped. Because the truth is I don't wanna stop. I don't wanna lose her. I thought maybe the Accords could split the difference." Tony stands up and paces."In her defense, I'm a handful. Yet, Dad was a pain in the ass, but he and Mom always made it work."

"You know, I'm glad Howard got married. I only knew him when he was young and single."

"Oh, really? You two knew each other? He never mentioned that. Maybe only a thousand times. God, I hated you."

Y/N just sits quietly listening to their conversation keeping her eyes down not indulging in anyone of them.

"I don't mean to make things difficult."

"I know because you're a very polite person."

" If I see a situation pointed south . . . I can't ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could."Steve replies to him.

"No, you don't."

Steve smiles thinly."No, I don't. Sometimes . . ."

"Sometimes I wanna punch you in your perfect teeth."Tony interrupts Steve and Y/N sighing at his remark turning to look around the room" But I don't wanna see you gone. We need you, Cap. So far, nothing's happened that can't be undone, if you sign. We can make the last 24 hours legit. Barnes gets transferred to an American psych center. . . instead of a Wakandan prison."

Steve frowns thoughtfully and picks up one of the fountain pens. He stands up and paces, then turns to Tony. In the control room beyond there are multiple screens on the walls." I'm not saying it's impossible, but there would have to be safeguards."

 "Sure. Once we put out the PR fire, those documents can be amended. I'd file a motion to have you Y/N and Wanda reinstated . . ."

Listening to Wanda's name Y/N whips her head towards Tony Steve doing the same their eyebrows furrowed

 "Wanda? What about Wanda?"

"She's fine. She's confined to the compound, currently. Vision's keeping her company."

"Why would you keep her confined what did she do" Y/N gets up from her sit glares at Tony Steve keeps his hands on his hips looking annoyed at him. She walks up near Steve and starts pacing getting worried about her she didn't expect Tony to lock her sister up for her mistakes.

"Oh God, Tony! Every time. Every time I think you see things the right way . . ."

"What? It's a 100 acres with a lap pool. It's got a screening room. There's worse ways to protect people."

"Why?"she turns towards Tony"This is insane"

"Protection? Is that how you see this? This is protection? It's internment, Tony."

"She's not a US citizen. And so is she" he says pointing at Y/N Both of them looking at him furiously

"Oh, come on, Tony."

"And they don't grant visas to weapons of mass destruction."

"She's a kid!"Steve shouts at Tony

"So you are saying us we are weapons of mass destruction" a tear slowly falling from her eyes

 "GIVE ME A BREAK! I'm doing what has to be done . . . to stave off something worse."

"You are lucky Stark I can't use my power now," she says pointing at the shock collar "Weapons of mass destruction" with that she leaves the room.

Steve nods faintly. "You keep telling yourself that. "He puts the pen down. "Hate to break up the set." He leaves the office following Y/N and rueful Tony watches Bucky on one of the control room's screens.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Y/N goes into the room where Sam was seated he looks up at her seeing her glossy eyes. She sits beside him not looking anywhere but straight.

"Everything alright?"Sam asks her taking her hand to which she just shakes her

Steve comes behind her and kneels in front of her. Takes her hand."Don't listen to what he said?" he refers to their previous conversation

"Are we really that?" she says looking at Steve his hearts break"weapons cause we had no idea we were this"

"Hey I know you are nothing but a great woman who knows everything that to do Wanda is and will be safe trust me also you guys are not that," he says wiping her tears with his hands a small smile comes up Sharon enters at the exact time she doesn't look at them and keeps the file on the table. Steve gets up and walks toward the glass window

"The receipt for your gear."

"'Bird costume'? Come on."

Y/N snorts at this"Well they wrote something right though" Sam glares at her

"I didn't write it." Sharon pushes a button that stops the restriction on the audio from Bucky's evaluation.

 "I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James."The evaluator speaks 

"My name is Bucky." 

Steve studies the blurry photograph of the man who bombed the congress in Vienna. "Why would the Task Force release this photo, to begin with?"

"Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can?"Sharon replies to him.

"Right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier."

"So you are saying someone framed him?"Y/N asks looking at Steve Sharon glances at her and looks at him too.

"She has a point tho"

 "Steve, we looked for the guy for two years and found nothing."

"We didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads."

 "Yeah, but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him. It guarantees that we would." Sharon's gaze falls on the evaluator on the screen, her eyes narrow.Y/N also looks at the screen 

Steve frowns and looks around." Yeah."

In the secure chamber."Tell me, Bucky. You've seen a great deal, haven't you?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

Suddenly the lights go out cutting everything out. Outside Everett, Ross starts ordering everyone around."Great. Come on, guys, get me eyes on Barnes. Go."

In the office. "Sub-level 5, east wing," Sharon replies. T'Challa spots Steve Y/N and Sam bolting.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Steve Y/N and Sam arrive outside the chamber. Red emergency lights flash all around. There are many agents slumped on the floor. All of them are out cold.

"Help me. Help."The evaluator's voice comes out raspy calling out for them.

Steve finds the person in a heap inside the chamber." Get up." he grabs the person and shoves him against the wall." Who are you? What do you want?"

"To see an empire fall."

As Sam and Y/N enter Bucky swings his fist which smashes through the wall Sam ducks Bucky grabs him by the jaw and throws him at the open pod. Y/N comes around and starts throwing punches at him he turns around and catches her hand bending it slightly she kicks him in his guts Bucky catches her neck with the metal arm and starts choking her. gasping for hands she starts clawing his hand Steve lurches into the fight removing him from her and lands a punch that Bucky barely feels. Bucky kicks and punches Steve out of the chamber.Y/N feels the shock collar breaking by the time she could use her powers A punch from Bucky goes through the elevator door. Steve blocks the next one but the power of Bucky's fist sends Steve tumbling into the darkened elevator shaft.

"STEVE" she yells Bucky walks out from there she walks up towards the elevator"You okay in there?" she looks down

"I am good" he shouts looking up at her

"Y/N" Sam calls her "We gotta go he is nearby." 

"Be careful" she speaks and they both start running to chase the person

Outside staff flees the building en masse. Sam and Y/N are among them and quickly spot something on the ground. He picks it up."Damn it."

Words:2350

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

Okay, this is the longest chapter I have ever written I guess...And forgive if there are any mistakes If feeling anything wrong you can freely comment

Do vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.4K 104
Y/n was experimented on in Sokovia with her siblings Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She got both of her siblings powers and is more powerful than both of...
276K 6.7K 40
"So after getting shot, your main priority was getting a sandwich instead of getting help" "Hey, they've got the best ones in Queens!" When the aveng...
1.8K 47 30
The Stark's blood runs in her vains since she was a kid. The story of Sky Stark or as Hydra know her "TONY......Tony.....please listen to me Dad...
413K 11K 41
"Did you know" "Loki..." "DID YOU KNOW!!!" "yes....." "WHY.!....ARE YOU JUST LIKE FATHER!" "no... You're wrong, Loki..... I love you with all of my h...