Rumble in the Jungle

By BanCo86

Whilst on a mission to take down a drug smuggler in Bolivia, CIA agents Agnes and Kay are compromised on thei... More

Coming Soon....
Part One
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Six - 2.0
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve

Part Two

306 24 41
By BanCo86

Agnes, Kay, Steve and Jake headed through the jungle together until it started getting dark and they were losing light pretty quickly, so they decided to stop and set up camp for the evening and despite walking together for an hour or so, they hadn't really said anything to each other and it felt a little awkward. Steve was the first one to start talking, he wasn't liking the silence and even Jake wasn't his usual talkative self and he felt they needed to break the ice.

"Should we make a list of everything we have and then we can maybe share it all out so it's evenly carried?" He looked at the size of the bags both Kay and Agnes had and they were huge compared to the bags he and Jake had. "Take a little of the load?"

"Sure." Kay nodded and handed him her bag. "You can start unpacking it whilst I go and gather some fire wood. There should be quite a few ration packs in there so we can eat."

"Cool. You want any help gathering some wood?"

She shook her head. "Nah, I think I got it." Kay looked at Agnes who had started building the tent. "Fox? You gonna be good whilst I grab some wood?"

"Yeah, I have a gun. I'd like to see these fuckers try something."

"Woah!" Jakes eyes widened and she laughed. "That's not funny, I was being serious when I said you were giving me anxiety."

"Oh calm down, sexy specs." She blew him a kiss, hammering a peg into the ground. "I'm just messing with you. She smirked as Jake seemed to like her calling him sexy, even if it was aimed at his glasses.

"I'll be back in a few." Kay headed off through the trees to collect some wood and left Agnes with the guys.

Jake looked around and realised there were a few bits of wood around so he gathered them together, starting a fire off that he knew wouldn't go out if Kay brought back some wood. Once he lit the fire, he started helping Steve sort everything they had into piles and once they found the ration packs, his stomach growled.

"I'll boil some water." He gave Agnes an awkward smile as he crouched down next to her, picking up a pot that he could put on the fire and they had quite a bit of water so he just used that, there was no need to go in search of some.

As Agnes got on with the tent, she looked over to the two men and she could feel it was a little awkward, she didn't like that feeling and thought if she just started asking questions it would break the ice and they would all start getting along. She unpacked the sleeping bags and chucked them inside the tent along with a few bits and pieces before lugging the rest of her bag over to Steve.

"So how did you manage to find us? I'm still a little confused that in the whole of the fucking Bolivian jungle, you just happened to find us."

"It wasn't easy." Jake smiled and sat down to explain what had happened.

Earlier that day...

Jake was sat down with a scanner in between his legs, tinkering with it whilst his buddy Steve sat next to him with a map, trying to work out which way was going to be better for them to trek and he was leaning towards heading down the large hill they were currently on and heading North West. They'd been walking through the jungle for the last two days and despite not having any camping gear, they seemed to be managing quite well. They were trained to deal with harsh conditions and being in the jungle, they had used what they had around them which was usually just massive leaves to shelter them from the rain last night and a large piece of tarp to keep their tech dry.

"Any luck yet?" Steve asked as he scanned the view, not really seeing anything but green and the little break in the greenery where the river ran through which they had walked through yesterday and his boots were still a little damp from.

"Almost. There." Jake slapped the side of the device and then grinned. "Talk to me beautiful."

"You know, Jensen." Steve sighed. "It's a little worrying that you talk to your tech, you need to get laid."

"Says you," Jake rolled his eyes. "When was the last time you had a woman?"

"I haven't resorted to talking to inanimate objects, I think I'm good." He laughed. "Besides, there's a town a few days walk away that I'm sure will have at least one woman who will sleep with me if I wanted her to."

"You say that, but you won't." Jake side eyed him. "We both know the last time you got it was years ago and you've just been jerkin' the gherkin and I know you don't want to sleep around. Which is fine, I'm the same but there has to be a point where--" He jumped as a huge explosion had them both looking down to see smoke by the river and he immediately picked up his binoculars that were next to him.

"What are we looking at, Jensen?"

"Can't tell yet, too much smoke. Gimme a minute."

Steve stood up and squinted, trying to see if he could see anything. "Gimme those." He held his hand out for the binoculars and Jake handed them over with no questions asked. Steve looked through them, magnifying what he'd been squinting at. "I see two soldiers, heading North West. Can't tell what they're doing."

"I've got the scanner goin' so if they talk, we'll know about it." Jake pointed to the device between his legs and looked up at Steve who was tracking them as best he could through the binoculars.

"I can't tell if they made the explosion or they're running' from it."

"Smokes clearing," Jake pointed his head and Steve turned away from following the soldiers, looking at the river and what was, from what he could tell, a former bridge. He scanned along, seeing the bridge completely down and casualties floating in the water.

"Oh shit!"

"What is it?"

"We've got bodies. I see two, maybe three for sure." Steve scanned a little further and saw a convoy heading away from the scene. "Jensen? I think Max just bombed a military unit. Maybe he thought it was us?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah I can't think of--"

"Alpha to Million, package delivered. Unit destroyed and making the journey home. Over."

Jake and Steve looked at each other before Jake spoke. "Who the fuck is Million?"

"Max? Maximillion? Would make sense."

"I fucking hate this douche." Jake threw himself backwards and lay down. "He better not fuck with Clay, I swear to god Steve, If he does I'm gonna blast him in the face with a fucking crossbow."

"I wish Pooch was here, he could make us some excellent explosives, I guess we couldn't really ask him to leave his newborn and Clay wouldn't want that either. He'd not want him to risk his life, you know this could be a--"

"I know. Mama didn't raise a little bitch, Steve. I know a suicide mission when I'm on one, I just hope we're wrong."

"Me too." Steve sighed. "We should probably head down hill and take cover for the night soon. You good with that?"

"Yeah," Jake nodded. "Let me just keep the scanner up and running for a little while longer, surely those soldiers running the other way don't know what's going on and clearly survived so they'll be on comms soon enough."

They didn't have to wait long, probably around forty minutes. They were both laying down when they heard the comms come through and they both sat up.

"Base come in, this is Fox, over."

"Base to Fox, Go ahead. Over."

"Glitter, Wilson and Nails are deceased as far as we know. Explosive device was thrown at task force. Myself and Hooters weren't on the bridge, I'm not too sure what the hell happened or how they knew our location or whether we just accidently walked into something we shouldn't. We're heading North West, approximately seven miles from the river, over."

"Do you need medical attention at all, over."

"Negative. We're recalibrating and we'll radio once we know where we are. Standby for further instructions, over."

"Received. Over."

Steve jumped up, grabbing his bag and throwing it on his back. "It's fucking females! Come on, if we head down and go that way," he pointed in the direction he needed them to go in. "We should be able to catch them up."

"Let's roll." Jake shoved his bag on his back and they headed off in search of the female soldiers.

Now...

"You were extremely fuckin' lucky from what we could see." Steve crouched over the bag that Agnes had lugged over and started pulling things out of it. "Do you know what happened?"

"We were heading towards the bridge and as we got near, me and Hoots decided to walk further down because the bridge didn't look that steady and we thought if the river got shallow enough, we could cross it on foot and it would be nice to cool our feet." Agnes shrugged and handed Jake some mess tins for their food. "Last thing we heard was Glitter screaming saying there was a bomb and then bang. It happened pretty fast and we just kept going, hoping they didn't see us."

"They didn't."

Agnes looked at Jake as he put his hand in her arm momentarily. "How do you know that?"

"I told you, I heard on the scanner they confirmed the full unit." He smiled and she nodded, feeling a little embarrassed that she hadn't truly been listening to him because she was too busy thinking about how hot he was."

"Oh yeah," she laughed. "Sorry."

"It's alright."

"I'm sorry about your team," Steve stood up and put his hands on his hips, hearing something off in the distance. "And I'm glad you and tits are alright."

"Hooters." Agnes smirked.

"Same thing." He shrugged just as Kay walked into the clearing with some wood. "You need help with that?"

"Nah, I can handle a bit of wood."

"Careful, Hoots. Hot blooded males present." Agnes winked at her as she dumped the wood by the fire. "They might think you're talkin' about something else."

"Maybe she was." Steve shrugged.

"Oh I assure you, I wasn't." Kay rolled her eyes as she sat down next to Agnes and Steve just smirked. "And if I was, I wouldn't be talking about your wood."

"Why? Because you know you'd struggle?" He raised an eyebrow and she realised she hadn't worded her catty remark as well as she thought she did.

"Fuck. I didn't mean it like that." She scoffed. "I'd rather not talk about your wiggly worm either but I'm sure it wouldn't impress me like you clearly think it would." In her mind she was already fucking him because he was an absolute beauty of a man and she knew that he knew he was good looking, too. She wouldn't have any problems if he gave her a peek, not one fucking problem with it.

"You've never seen his wood, so how would you know if you could handle it?" Agnes asked, making Jake laugh and Kay give her the most evil of glares, because she knew Kay hadn't had it in a while and knew when she was horny and she fucking knew. She. Knew.

"She has a point, you should take a look at it before you go assuming you can handle it. I've unfortunately seen it before and I had questions about it because-"

"Jensen!"

"You know you've got a biggy. I'm just saying-"

"Stop talking about my dick. She's obviously not interested in hearing about it." Steve picked up a bit of wood and held it up, moving it into the fire. "It's about this big if you're wondering, though." His joke made everyone start laughing, even he cracked a grin and he was glad the ice was somewhat broken now, he liked how she just brushed it off, she didn't seem uptight and neither did Agnes.

"You need any help sorting through everything?" Kay changed the subject before her cheeks flushed, standing up again. "I don't mind."

"By all means." Steve nodded. "Actually, maybe if we have a little talk about what our skills are, it might be easier to pack the bags."

"Agnes is good at blowing--"

"Hot." Jake cut her off without thinking.

"Blowing up shit." Kay smirked at Jake. "And I'm assuming your skill is not letting people finish sentences before you assume shit."

"He's excited." Steve cleared his throat. "We don't usually work with women. He'll calm down in a day or two."

"Agnes is good at blowing shit up, very good at observing things at hand to hand combat. Like, she could probably kill you with her thighs."

"Sounds like my dream woman." Jake mumbled, making Agnes giggle and then he cleared his throat. "I promise I'm not a weirdo. I'm just awkward."

"So I've observed." Agnes bit her lip as she smiled at him, then she looked away because he was adorable and if she kept staring she was going to tell him she was definitely talented in blowing in a different capacity too. "What are you good at, Jake?"

"I'm good at disguises." He saluted her and then the smile wiped off his face as Steve glared at him. "Uh, I'm also really good at tech and comms and I'm trained in fire arms. Very good with a crossbow."

"Cool." Agnes nodded.

"What about you?" Steve looked at Kay and she whipped out a machete from her sheath and flipped it before throwing it, it landed between his legs and his mouth dropped open. "What the fuck?"

"I'm excellent with knives." She pulled the knife out of the ground and placed it back in the sheath, chuckling as he sat there looking like he had just shit himself. "I've got extensive training and experience with a sniper too and I'm good with navigation." She leaned in slightly and lowered her voice. "Sorry for the theatrics."

"Please don't ever do that again."

"Why? Were you scared?"

"You don't throw a machete between a mans legs. Ever." He shook his head at her and she chuckled at him.

"You know when I asked someone who used a machete what they were good at, it was thrown into a wall right by my face so consider yourself lucky." She shrugged and he pressed his lips together, feeling like she might whip out a knife again just to mess with him, but she didn't.

"I like navigation too, I'm good with hand to hand combat, which you experienced today."

"Selling yourself like a hoe, Steve." Jake nodded slowly. "I like it."

"Shut up and make some damn food, Jensen." He rolled his eyes. "I think we can easily pack the bags up now, you wanna give me a hand and then we can eat?"

"Wait," Agnes raised her hand. "Am I right in thinking we've just banded together and we're gonna take down this fuck face, Max, together?"

"Sounds good to me," Jake nodded. "What do you say?"

"Yeah," Kay nodded. "We'll help you get your friend back and you can help up stop another global drug smuggling situation and bring down his empire."

"Deal." Steve put his hand out for her to shake it and as she grabbed it, she almost held in a breath. He had large hands, large enough that she would absolutely enjoy them all over her body and she almost gulped.

***************

The foursome had ate some food and then sat around the fire just chatting about previous missions, as much as they were allowed to disclose to each other, and just getting to know each other a little better. Agnes and Kay had mentioned some of the drug dealers they had busted over the years, with one of the cases they'd worked being very well known to both Steve and Jake, solidifying their respect for the girls. It was now pitch black, the only light coming from the fire and that was starting to dwindle down, even more so when it started to rain.

"Well I think we should hit the sleeping bags, I'm not gonna be happy if this rain gets heavier." Agnes stood up and ruffled Jakes hair, stepping over the log she had sat on. "Good night."

"Night." Jakes head followed her as he grinned, waiting until she got into the tent before he turned back round and made awkward eye contact with Steve who was just slowly shaking his head. "What?"

"Nothing." He sighed and watched as Kay stood up. "Good night."

"Yeah, night." She gave a half assed wave. "See you guys in the morning, I guess."

She made her way into the tent and zipped it up as Agnes lit a torch to give them a little light, she shook her head as Agnes gave her a look that told her she liked Jake. The rain suddenly got heavier and drowned out any other sounds as they both took their boots off and climbed into their respective sleeping bags.

"Night, Fox. Love you."

"Night, Hooters, I love you too, Bish."

Kay snuggled into her sleeping bag and she lay there for a good ten minutes, just thinking about the day they had had and then a thought suddenly popped into her head, making her jump up and startling Agnes in the process.

"They don't have a tent."

"What?" Agnes sat up and flicked on the torch.

"They don't have a tent, they just had weapons and tech and--"

"We can't let them stay out there all night, they'll catch a death." Agnes crawled out of her sleeping bag and Kay followed, crawling to the entrance cover of their tent and Kay unzipped it. Agnes grabbed the torch and shone it out, finding Steve and Jake huddled under the tarp that was covering all of their bags. "Hey losers, get in here."

"It's fine. Just go to sleep, we'll be fine." Steve shouted over the rain, making both girls roll their eyes.

"Seriously, you'll get sick. Come on," Kay shouted. "We have room and it's dry," she moved back a little. "Come on boys."

"Thank you!" Jake shouted and they watched as he ran through the rain to the tent, his boots splashing into the now muddy terrain and he dived into the tent, head first. He was gracious enough to keep his muddy boots out of the sleeping quarters, taking them off and then putting them with the girls' boots in the little entrance.

"Get in here," Agnes laughed and pulled him backwards. "You're fucking soaked."

"Come on, Steve. Don't be a dick." Kay shouted and then moved back, hearing him running towards the the tent. He climbed in and kicked his boots off as he went, running a hand through his hair and the water droplets splashed Kay's legs.

"Thank you."

"No problem." Kay leaned over and zipped up the tent, sealing them all in and then returned to her sleeping bag.

Jake and Steve were so cold, their lips were chattering and Agnes felt bad so she scooted closer to Kay. "You guys should strip."

"Excuse me?" Steve raised his eyebrows before she gasped.

"Strip and hug each other, your body temperatures will rise and you'll get warm."

"She's got a point." Kay nodded. "We do it all the time."

"Hey, I'm comfortable with my sexuality." Jake shrugged and got up on his knees, pulling his soaking wet T-shirt off and dumping it in the corner before undoing his belt to take his camo shorts off. Steve just sighed and followed his actions, slipping his T-shirt off and making Kays throat go dry, all the moisture seemingly going elsewhere.

"You guys can share my sleeping bag, I'll bunk with Hoots."

"Thank you." Steve nodded and allowed Agnes to move before he crawled over to her sleeping bag.

The girls settled down and let the guys finish undressing before they got into the other sleeping bag, once in, Agnes turned off the torch and they were all silent. The only sounds were coming from the guys moving around and then their teeth chattering until they started to warm up.

"So are you girls single?" Jake spoke out, making the girls laugh. "Ow!" He yelped as he felt Steve's elbow jab him in his side.

"Go to sleep, Jake." Steve sighed. "Good night, ladies."

"Night!"

"Good night, Steve."

"Night girls." Jake called out, the grin in his voice evident in the dark.

"Night Jake."

"Night JJ." Agnes bit her lip, hearing him chuckle at her new nickname for him.

The tent suddenly fell quiet and the only sounds were the laboured breathing of the four of them, the soft snores coming from Jake and the rain. It was going to be a very interesting mission, they just didn't know how interesting it was going to get.

❤️

Read / Vote / Comment / Share with your friends...

This one is gonna get spicy.... 🫦🌶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 406 23
When the Maximoff Twins (Wanda and Peitro) are persuaded to join in a deadly experiment to help them gain freedom for their country and get revenge f...
18.7K 1.1K 40
{{COMPLETED}} •SMUT WARNING• Steve Rogers has always been mr reliable...Nora Bradley has always needed him. But they're just friends...right? When he...
16.6K 500 50
Maddison Blake has a busy life. She works full time, goes to school full time and is a single mom. She doesn't have the time to worry about anything...
23.1K 561 36
For years you have been a ghost for SHIELD, a person who deals with those outside of the law. Few know exactly who you are, but not the monster insid...