Not Just Enemies (Callister A...

By DiamondHearts01

"Do I make you nervous,Carrington? Because you love to not look me in my eye when I'm talking to you". "Nervo... More

Announcements and welcome
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
7
7.5
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Bonus
33-Part 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2
Epilogue Part 3
Prologue for Not Just Rivals

6

8.4K 175 114
By DiamondHearts01

Zoe

The next day

Ugh last night was something.Banks' words.I don't want to think about it.I just want to walk to my morning class in peace.I walk up the stairs and walk around the corner.

I bump into someone but catch myself.I look up to see Banks looking at me.

"Sorry I wasn't-".

She grabs my hand and leads me away from class."Banks,what the fuck are you doing!?".She remains silent and keeps walking.

"What is your problem right now!?I need to get to-"."-Shut the fuck up"she spits out.

Yes Ma'am.Damn that was fine as hell.

I gulp as she leads me to a open door and pulls me in.It was a little storage closet.She locks the door and pushes me against the door.

"Did you fuck her"."I'm sorry?".

She grabs the back of my neck and pulls me closer."You fucking heard me.Did.You.Fuck.Her".

"And so what if I did?".

Banks closes her eyes and says "Don't fuck with me right now,Zoe.Did you or did you not?".I smirk and say "And what if she did".

Her eyes go wide and she growls."I'll fuck her touch out of you.You're mine,Zoe".My eyes go wide as she stares at me."I wasn't aware that I was yours?".

"You are.Mine to mess with and mine to fuck"."We have class".

"I could give two fucks about that class right now".

She puts her forehead against mine and groans."Zoe you dont know how fucking bad I want you.I've been dying to kiss you.To hold you.To taste you.Fuck I've dying to taste you".

Dirty talk was my weakness.I groan as she moves back and cups my face.

"Give me a chance.I'll have you wanting more".I narrow my eyes and say "I'll have you wanting more not the other way around".

She grips my waist and I stare at her.

"Beg"

"What?"

"If you want me so bad, Beg.It can't be that hard can it?Get down on your knees and beg me".

"And why the fuck would I do that?".

"Because you want it as much as I do don't you,Banks?".

"What makes you think I couldn't get it from someone else,Hassan".

I smirk and tilt my head."You wouldn't have dragged me in this closet if you didn't want to have sex with me".

Her eyes darken and she narrows her eyes."You better be lucky I'm letting yo have this".

"Letting me?I always had it.Look how much I get under your skin.Tell me banks?Whose really the bottom here?".She growls before getting on her knees and looking up at me.

"Wipe that fucking cocky smile off your face.Because when I do this,you will be begging me to keep going"."We will see about that won't we?".

"Zoe please let me eat your pussy?"."Hmm I think I need a little bit more emotion to that".

"Fuck you"."Well I'm sure you want to huh??".

She sucks her tongue and stands back up."I'm not begging to do shit again.I just take".

Before I can respond to her statement,She crashes her lips on mine.Her lips tasted like strawberries..fuck I love strawberries.She looks down and smirks.

"Thanks for wearing a skirt"."What-".

I feel her pull my panties-No.Pull isn't the right word to use.She quite literally ripped them off my body.She then tosses them back like they were a ball of paper.

What fucking hulk shit is this?

"What the fuck is-".

I don't even get to finish that sentence before she puts two fingers in her mouth and jams them inside me.I gasp and grip her shoulder.

She smiles brightly and says "I knew it.Fuck I knew it baby.Your cunt is amazing.It feels so good"."Uhh"I groan.

She picks me up and I quickly wrap my legs around her waist.She walks over to a table and sets me down.She stares at me as she enters her finger again.

"Don't make a fucking sound"She commands.

Lord Jesus please forgive me for the
horny bitch I'm about to be right now.

But come on..you would be too if a hot blonde girl wasn't completely fucking the shit out of you?

And don't get me started on her voice.

God help me.

"I thought you wanted me to be screaming your name?".Banks gives me her signature smirk and says "Patience, Zoe.You will be screaming my name"

She plants a series of kisses on my cheek while whispering in my ear.I feel my body get used to her touch and relax.

"Good girl".

Her fingers were cold but for some reason,I loved it.

"Shirt off".

Without any hesitation, I start unbuttoning my shirt.I toss it to the side as she stares at me in pure lust.

"Bra too,Zoe".

I unclasp my bra and toss it to the side.She looks at my breast before licking her lips.

"You're perfect.So beautiful".

She picks up the pace of her fingers and I wrap my arms around the back of her neck.

"Tell me what you want"."You're the expert, Shouldn't you know already?"

She looks at me amused and says "Oh you're so fucking talkative.Let me shut you up".

I roll my eyes and say "And how do you plan on-"

She moves her mouth to my nipple and I gasp as she adds another finger into my cunt.God this woman was driving me to insanity.I had tears in my eyes the way she was making me feel right now.

"You like that?"."Fuck yes..faster please".

"Full sentences here Zoe"."I want you to fuck me faster".

She chuckles and speeds up her fingers.I was a moaning mess at this point.I started whimper when she would put bite marks on my chest and neck.Fuck she was so good at this.

Maybe it was from her previous hookups but Banks Carrington knew what she was doing.

And it's nothing more I loved than a girl who knew what she was doing.

"I want you to cum on my fingers, Zoe.I want my fingers drenched in your sweet juices.Cum for me".

I find myself reaching the end and my body tenses.Banks keeps fingering me as juices start to flow out.She slips her hand out and drops down on her knees.

"Banks-"."-Shh I got this,Zoe".

She moves her face closer to my cunt and licks the juices off.I run my fingers through her blonde hair as she slides her tongue inside.

She moves her hand to my left breast and squeezes it in her hand as she licks me clean.

"Your tits are so soft, baby"she hums in my cunt.

I whimper and she smirks at me."Keep whimpering my name, Zoe.I'll have your pussy sore when I'm done with you"."fuck".

She goes deeper and removes her hand to pull my body closer.I set my head back and feel my body grind against her.

"Stop grinding your pussy against me or I will have you sit on my face".

That will make me what to do it even more?!?I grunt and stop grinding.

"Good girl.Be patient.I'll give you all you want,Zoe".

She adds a finger in with her tongue and I feel my eyes roll back."Don't stop ..please"I whimper."I'll never stop touching what's mine, Zoe".

The way her tongue was licking long strokes against my slit was driving me crazy.I pull her face closer and she chuckles.

"I think I'm about to cum"."Cum on my face, beautiful".

Why was she acting like this?Was the way through Banks Carrington's heart..sex?No wonder True was warning me.

This girl could talk but she could also prove it with her actions.And that is a deadly pair.I feel my body tense up and before I moan Banks name loudly.

She smiles at me as I feel my juices pour out.She takes some in her mouth and swallows it.

She then takes some on her finger before putting it in my mouth.I did taste good.She kisses me roughly before moving back.

"Does that prove to you how much I want you?"."Maybe a little".

She rolls her eyes and leans back."Ooh I am tired.I forgot how much work Eating a girl out is".

I roll my eyes and I give her a sideways glance."Can I leave now?"."Not until we talk".

"Was that supposed to be before or after we had sex".She grunts says "Maybe it was supposed to before sex.But you looked too..beautiful.I couldn't help myself".

"Is that what say to Jace?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 569 33
Soleil Dubois was the sweetest person you could ever meet. Her name meant 'sun' in French and that was exactly what she was. Sunshine. But don't let...
3.7K 20 32
He may be one of the hottest men I've ever seen. He may be even hotter in uniform but he's a dick, a man whore, and womanizer. I will despise him unt...
398K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
29.1K 711 37
18+ "You can't lie to me Quinn." He reached forward and grabbed her jaw in his hands, forcing a gasp from her mouth. "Not when my name is so fresh on...