Tฮฑฦ™าฝษณ ฯฯƒษพ ฮฑ ษพฮนิƒาฝ| Ride the cy...

Door RandomMoonChild

"๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ... Meer

Gonna start rewriting this book!
โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•–๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•– ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•†โ„•๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•‹๐•Ž๐•†๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•‹โ„โ„๐”ผ๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐”ฝ๐•†๐•Œโ„๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐”ฝ๐•€๐•๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•Š๐•€๐•๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐”ผ๐•€๐”พโ„๐•‹๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽขโ„•๐•€โ„•๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•‹๐”ผโ„•๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข ๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐•‹๐”ผโ„โ„•๐”ธ๐•‹๐•€๐•๐”ผ ๐”ผโ„•๐”ป๐•€โ„•๐”พ ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
2 years after I published this book

เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•Š๐”ผ๐•๐”ผโ„•๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ

1.2K 23 21
Door RandomMoonChild

(Happy new year guys! Hope that 2023 won't be as shitty as 2022 was. Also new year, new book cover)

(Y/N)'s POV

Once the song was done, we returned back to the black void, just like at every other song. Ricky looked amazed by what he saw. He looked at me and smiled, before signing something.

'I concede.'

I looked at him in shock. "Wait, really Ricky?" I asked, and he nodded.

"What did he say?" Asked Ocean. "He said that he concedes," I responded.  After I said that, A machine shutting noise was heard.

"Richard Potts concedes. But his vote will still count toward the final judgment."

Ocean looked at me, and then at Ricky with shock. "Why would you do that?"

Ricky began signing, and I told Ocean what he was saying. "'There's... There's only one commandment in the Bachelor Man Bible: Don't be a dick. And choosing myself that would be the ultimate dick move.' Said Ricky." I responded.

Mischa looked star-struck. "Dude, you are so awesome in the afterlife." He said as he put his arm around Ricky's neck, and ruffled his hair. Ricky gave a little melancholic smile and then started signing. "'I'm the same person I always was. It's just no one ever listened to me on Earth.'"

"We listen to you now, Space Jesus." Responded Mischa. Ricky chuckled at that little nickname and started signing.

"'I guess all I have to say is this...'If sacred places are spared the ravages of war, then make all places sacred.And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war, then make all people holy.''" I translated the signing.

"Did you write that?" Asked Noel with genuine curiosity. Before Ricky could sign, I responded: " No, it was the Silver Surfer." I giggled. Ricky smiled at me, and I smiled back. I'm glad that my friends are finally getting along so well, even if we're currently stuck in what seems like limbo, together with a fortune teller machine.

"I'm so happy right now. I can never come down." Constance said smiling. Before I could say that I'm happy that they were finally getting along, another voice came into view.

"My turn!"

We all turned our heads, to see Penny...Or who is now Jane Doe. We all stared at her, and she stared back, especially at me. I gave her a small melancholic smile, to which she tilted her head before pulling the lever. "Oh, man!"

"Jane Doe, the one unidentified body of the Cyclone Roller Coaster disaster. Everyone knew everyone in Uranium, but no one could recall this member of the choir. There were rumors of a girl who joined at the last minute. But as the choir conductor, Father Marcus, died of a heart attack 7 hours after the accident there was no one left to verify. Some believe that perhaps she was never in the choir at all. I never read her fortune. I sadly cannot tell you. All one knows for certain is that a body was found in a St. Cassian uniform without a head. So a, mystery."

We were then teleported to another place. This time...it looked familiar. It was the fair. We were all near the cyclone, where there was yellow tape, so that no one could go see what happened to the people in the accident. Me, and my friends looked at the accident, and I saw some...very gruesome images. I saw myself, Noel, and a headless Penny, Still in the cart. It was truly a terrifying sight to see your dead body, especially in such conditions. My body still had the eyes opened in shock, and they were staring into my soul as if it was telling me: "It is all your fault." I looked behind, seeing my parents, Noel's mom, Contsance's parents and Ricky's parents crying at the sight. Noel's mom even tried to go to the cart, but she was held by my mom, which made me even sadder. I was about to cry, but stopped when I heard Penny singing.

Jane Doe- ʙᴏʟᴅ

ᴀʟʟ (ᴇxᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ʀɪᴄᴋʏ)- ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ/ᴜɴᴅᴇʀʟɪɴᴇ

ɢɪʀʟꜱ (ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ (ʏ/ɴ))- ʙᴏʟᴅ/ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ

ʙᴏʏꜱ (ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ (ʏ/ɴ))- ʙᴏʟᴅ/ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ/ᴜɴᴅᴇʀʟɪɴᴇ

♪ Some might say we're released, ♪

 ♪ Pushing daisies, deceased. But we all know the worms must be fed ♪

 ♪ There's just one lingering fear ♪

 ♪ Or is it rotting somewhere with my head? ♪

♪ Oh, my soul♪

♪ Oh, my soul♪

♪ Oh, my soul♪

♪ Oh, my soul♪

(vocalizing part)

♪ Oh, no soul, and no name ♪

 ♪ And no story, what a shame! ♪

♪ Cruel existence was only a sham. ♪

 ♪ Oh, Saint Peter, let me in. ♪

 ♪ You must know where I've been ♪

♪ Won't you tell me at last who I am? ♪

 ♪ Who I am ♪

 ♪ Who I am ♪

 ♪ Who I am ♪

 ♪ Who I am ♪

(Vocalizing part again)

Jane began looking for her parents, even her brother, only to not find them anywhere. It was truly sad to see someone in this situation.

♪ And from the ground beneath my feet, I hear the anguish of the street ♪

♪ A choir never complete ♪ 

 ♪ And like an old forgotten tune ♪

 ♪ A song that no one knows, forgot how it goes ♪

♪ Just John and me, forever eternally Jane Doe ♪

I looked at Jane as she lifted her head up from her body, and started holding it like Hamlet, before running to a carousel, and going on a pony as it was spinning.

 ♪ And I'm askin' why, lord? ♪

 ♪ If this is how I die, lord ♪

♪ Why be left with no family and no friends? ♪

♪ I've gotten no celebration ♪

♪ Just this consolation ♪

♪ Time eats all his children in the end ♪

(JANE VOCALIZING QUITE IMPRESSIVELY)

♪ A melody floats through the air ♪

♪ When silence falls, does no one care? ♪

♪ Does anyone care? ♪

♪ Another sad, forgotten tune ♪

♪ A song that no one knows, so that's how it goes?

♪ Just John and me, forever eternally Jane Doe ♪

♪ And she's askin' why, Lord? ♪

♪ Why, oh why, oh why, oh why? ♪

♪ No one to sing, no one to sigh ♪

 ♪ Now that all is said and done ♪

 ♪ Isn't there anyone to tell me who I am? ♪

♪ No singin' song of celebration ♪

(JANE VOCALIZING)

♪ Just a starry speculation ♪

She finally got out of the carousel, and plopped her head back. I saw the parents crying in the background as they were walking away, with no child to keep company. As they were walking away, we were returning to the black void.

♪ Like John I'll be eternally ♪

 ♪ A forgotten name, some lost refrain ♪

♪ Just Jane ♪

♪ Jane ♪

♪ Doe ♪

As we were in the void, I found a cape/coat on the ground and took it. It looked quite childish to be honest. I looked at Jane who looked with sorrow at the ground. This is the first time I saw any emotion on her face. Me and Ocean looked at each other before going to Jane, and putting the cape on her back, together with a cone hat on her head to top it off.  She looked quite surprised as Constance brought her a cupcake. We all smiled at each other as we started singing "Happy Birthday" to Jane.

♪ Happy birthday to you ♪

♪ Happy birthday, dear- ♪

We all looked at each other in awkwardness as Jane looked quite full of joy that she would finally find out her name. I should help her. 

"Pe-" Out of nowhere, I felt like I was suffocating, as if something crushed my lungs. I started coughing, and Noel together with ocean walked by my side so that I could stop coughing.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Asked Noel, I was trying to say that I was trying to say Penny's name, but my vocal chords felt crushed.

"You know, that song is so overplayed. We'll come up with something better." Ocean said as she helped me to stop coughing by patting my back. She quickly ran to Ricky as she clapped her hands, which caused an accordion to appear out of thin air. She gave it to Ricky, and smiled at him.

 ♪ One two three, one two three, one two three... Four? ♪

♪ This is the new song we sing for birthdays ♪

♪ Bouncy and merry and not quite as... Scary ♪

 ♪ The new birthday song ♪

 ♪ 123-123-1234 ♪

♪ This is the new song we sing for birthdays ♪

♪ Bouncy and merry and not quite as... Scary ♪

♪ The new birthday song ♪

(A/N) Greetings fellow people who rode the cyclone. Welcome back to another chapter.

We're almost at the end, and I'm planning on writing some angst for the ending, just because I like being sad. So...this is the first chapter that I wrote in 2023, and I hope you guys like it! I'm also planning on making an RTC oneshot book for my Tumblr oneshots, and you, my lovely readers, can also request me anything you want me to write about any of the characters (as long as it's not toxic or NSFW). Just go on my tumblr page, @Randommoonchildeden, and boom! You could tell me any idea you have, and I'll write it (with credits obviously)

𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝐼𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓈, 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.1K 119 9
What if there was another unknown choir member, someone the choir knew very well? Someone who Karnak did indeed read their fortune. But their body n...
69.1K 2.6K 38
Fresh out of breakups they never saw coming, two old best friends rekindle their friendship and form a comfortship. Along the way they make a hit son...
269K 10.8K 55
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—’. ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡๏ฟฝ...
148K 4.5K 28
Everyone in town knows about the sea monster. Every night, he goes into town to find his prey. He lures them in with his voice, only to bring them b...