Symphony ◆ Joe Anoa'i◆

By ShrazyMe

I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony Like a love song on the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Instagram
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Dreams
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Home
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Instagram
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Instagram pt 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Instagram
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Instagram
Chapter 51

Chapter 44

1.1K 80 5
By ShrazyMe

AmerieAnoai: Mom

9,000,000 likes ~ 40,000 comments

---

Now that we have started exploring Florida and getting familiar with our neighbours, I am kind of getting used to the idea of potentially spending half of the year here. I have never thought about living somewhere outside of the California area and I still don't plan on it but I wouldn't mind being bicoastal.

"Amerie Anoai, you are breaking the internet with your sexy little post." Ashley gasps while holding up her phone to show the bikini pictures that I shared this morning. "Nine million likes and counting. You are so lucky to be married to the sexiest woman alive, Joe."

Joe chuckles while squeezing my thigh, "I am well aware of how lucky I am. The whole world is reminding me today that my little Playboy is snatching up all the titles."

"And I'm pregnant." I add while placing my hands on my stomach and they all laugh.

Manuel glances over at me, "Ashley wants to know your workout routine."

"Hell yeah I do." Ashley checks me out. "I want a figure like yours."

"Surprisingly, Amerie doesn't work out as much as people would think." Joe responds and I nod my head in agreement. "We hit the gym together a couple of times a month but this au naturale."

"Plus good sex."

Joe chuckles, "Amazing sex."

"Mind-blowing sex." I add with a wink as Ashley and Manuel laugh at how childish we're being. "I've always been curvy but it helps that I have two boys that I'm constantly chasing around the house." 

"They're gorgeous." Ashley smiles as she looks overs at the pram that the twins are sleeping in. We had taken them out to a kids amusement park prior to meeting up with our friends so they're completely knocked out.

Joe throws his arm around my shoulders as I take a sip of my drink, "We did that."

"You guys are so brave and it's crazy to think that this time next year, you'll have two sets of twins running around." Ashley looks at us in awe. "I couldn't imagine working full time with one child and you do it with two."

I pull a face, "Everyday is a struggle but they make it worth."

"Whenever you're ready to make a return to the ring, we'll be waiting." Ashley smiles while wrapping her arms around her man. "I remember how pissed the girls were when they first heard that you would be wrestling on TV."

I perk up at the sound of this.

"You know that I'm hated so I don't give a shit about airing this out but everybody was fighting to be on TV." Ashely dramatically pops her lips. "Roman Reigns finally gets a girlfriend who is then invited to wrestle alongside him and that caused havoc behind the scenes. That's why I'm not too friendly with all the girls in the locker room, most of them are fake." 

"Wow." I exclaim while looking at my man who shrugs his shoulders. "That's nice to know."

"I didn't really care about their being a new girl or a celebrity wrestling until I actually saw you in that ring. You definitely needed some more training but you killed it and watching you perform for the very first time... it reminded me of why I fell in love with wrestling."

"Awe Ashley." I smile as we share a hug.

"No honestly." Ashley kisses my cheek. "You reignite the fire that made me remember why I wanted to be a wrestler. I was transported back to the days when I first started out in WWE and that's all down to you."

---

RomanReigns: Family.

It won't be long before this family of five becomes a family (seven if we're counting Binx). I couldn't be more grateful to have this crazy bunch in my life and couldn't imagine a time without them.

tagged: AmerieAnoai

6,000,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

Joe's mom came over once we put the twins to the bed to stay the night so that Joe and I could have time to ourselves. Knowing that we're almost halfway through our pregnancy makes us want to get in as much alone time as we possibly can.

We heard about a basketball game so I decided to get dressed up but was disappointed to see my husband wearing a tracksuit. Considering that this is date night, I expected a little more effort from him which led to us getting into a small argument about it.

"You're lucky that your ass is wearing that trench coat." Joe hisses in my ear and I roll my eyes. "Half your butt cheeks is hanging out of that skirt."

I bend over slightly, "Just for you daddy."

"It better had been." Joe surprises me by slapping my bum infront of everybody in the stadium who are getting themselves seated. "You already have the world seeing what you're working with."

"Are we going to argue again?" I ask while placing my hands on my hips. Joe may have seemed ok about the bikini pictures when Ashley was speaking about it but we had a whole argument about it prior to us taking the kids out.

Joe may have taken some of my pictures early this morning but I'm not sure if he knew that I was going to post them. Since my bikini bottoms were pretty low cut, Joe insinuated that I was basically let the whole world see me naked by posting them without some censor.

I never expected the images to blow up as much it did seeing as I always post bikini pictures but I did receive a lot of backlash. Many people are calling me a bad mom for sharing those pictures while I'm pregnant and raising twin boys.

"That depends on whether you're going to spread your legs wide open for the whole team to see." Joe says nonchalantly while shrugging his shoulders and my jaw drops. I have always maintained the same image throughout our relationship and Joe has never had anything negative to say about my image until now.

"Are you serious?" I cross my arms together while staring into his cold eyes. "Did you just say that to your wife?"

"Does my wife respect her husband?"

I would normally start an argument or a fight with Joe at this point but with my current pregnancy, all I want to do is cry. Knowing that the man that I love more than anything has those thoughts about me, breaks my heart.

"That was so uncalled for." I say in a low tone as my voice breaks. "You have no right to say that to me."

"And at some point, you need to start respecting yourself." He snaps at me. "I can deal with your usual bikini posts but this one drew the line when I could see your fucking pussy."

"Joe!" I hiss at him while looking around to see if anybody heard. "Oh my God."

He says nothing further as a tear falls from my eye and I quickly wipe it away.

"You're an asshole."

"You're pregnant with my children." Joe states as if I needed reminding. "Sometimes it's not too hard to cover up for a period of time."

Not wanting to deal with anymore of this negativity coming from my husband, I quickly exit the hall as the game is getting ready to be begin. I don't know if Joe is following behind but I don't stop to check as I make my way over to the car before getting in.

I break down crying once the door shuts.

Who knew that things could go so left?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 6.2K 40
"That attitude has to go." He says crossing his arms, stepping closer to me. ++ number 6 in prettymuch !!
555K 2.4K 200
@jackgilinsky followed you @jackgilinsky commented on your post ---- This story takes a while to get into so just bare with me ok thanks
125K 3.3K 29
"We have our differences, but I love you no matter what."
26.7K 807 27
this only my second story so chill on me😭, but enjoy 🩷 for all my uceyjuceyhoochies😛🫶