Heart Under Construction

Bởi iamjanessaelliot

After Shay THINKS things are finally cut off with her abusive/obsessive boyfriend Dante of 3 miserable years... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
:)
:) Part 2

Chapter 11

13.3K 490 36
Bởi iamjanessaelliot

Feel free to comment anything y'all :).

Shay POV
Next Day

I have on black spandex with a big cutoff t-shirt and a sports bra. I can't wait to get this cast off.

It's a Sunday and for some reason I was hot.

It's about 2:30 p.m. Ky and Alisha were upstairs while I was by myself downstairs on my laptop.

I planned on making brownies for Sunday dinner in a little while.

I reach over to get my phone so I could look at the picture of Carter and I on the couch. I must have stared at it for like 10 minutes this morning.

I was laying on Carter's chest, asleep. Carter was laughing with one of his muscular arms around me snugly.

I couldn't really focus on anything else because I wanted to know what he thought of the picture.

I knew I was gonna fall asleep last night, that's why I laid on Carter instead of staying in my room 😌

I thought it was cute how he carried me to my bed too. Alisha told me he did.

I locked my phone, closed my laptop and got up to start the brownies when I heard Ky and Alisha came downstairs.

"Whatchu doin hoe?" Alisha asked on Ky's bare back. He only had sweatpants on. He was nicely built with plenty of tattoos.

Alisha had on booty shorts with a white t-shirt.

"Making these brownies beyitchh" I said as I preheated the oven and got out the ingredients I needed.

I heard a knock on the door and Ky said he'd get it.

I began talking to Alisha when we eventually I heard the door close and multiple feet walking towards us.

My leg started itching so I got a butter knife. I bend over a little to stick the knife in my cast to itch my leg.

Whoever was in the house was in the kitchen too. I stand up and turn around to see Carter smiling while looking at my legs and butt in my spandex.

I gave him the 'really nigga?' look and he laughed.

I was glad he was here though.

"Let's let these love birds have some time alone" Ky said to Alisha who agreed.

"Mhhmm" she said as they went back upstairs.

"Boy how come you didn't call or anything?" I said grabbing the brownie mix and a bowl.

"Because I wanted to surprise you" he said while sitting at the island.

I smiled warmly to myself.

"Let me help" he said while grabbing eggs and some other things out of the refrigerator.

"Okayyy" I said.

Moments later I finally asked.

"So what's up with that picture?" I asked trying to make it look like it wasn't nothin.

He chuckled.

"Nothin" He said.

"Alisha is dumb" I said trying to act like it was stupid.

"I like the picture" he said setting the stuff down on the counter next to me.

"Really?... Why?" I curiously asked.

"Because it's a good picture of us" he shrugged.

I looked at his arms and shoulders through the wife beater he wore. He had basketball shorts on with black ankle socks.

I laughed a little while he took over the mixing.

I look back in his direction to feel him putting something on my nose.

Oh hell naw. He trying to start something 😈

I grabbed some of the batter and put it on his cheeks.

He looked at me blankly, causing me to bust out laughing.

"It's war now" he said getting batter and putting it all over my face.

We started fighting with the batter.

I put it was all over his chest, arms and face while I had it all over my shirt, dripping down my thighs, face and arms.

Since he had chocolate all over his arms and torso, he gave me a huge hug causing the batter to get all over me.

I laughed uncontrollably.

"Okay, Okay" I said laughing with my arms up in surrender.

"Mhm" he laughed as he let go.

I looked down at my clothes and body to see that I clearly had chocolate brownie batter all over me.

"I'll be back foo" I said to him.

I looked up and he was taking his wife beater off.

I coughed on my own spit because his body was in the light which made all of his muscles look 3D or something and it quickly made me think of rated r scenes.

"Are you okay?" He asked laughing while folding his shirt... I forgot I even coughed on my own spit.

"Yea" I got it together.

I began to walk upstairs while taking my cutoff shirt off. I had to completely change now.

I smiled to myself a little at how naturally fun he was. I shook my head to myself to myself as I changed into my jogging capris and a grey tank top...

Carter POV

I had to keep it together. Her ass is TOO fat and tempting for me in them spandex. I couldn't do it.

I had to make sure I didn't get hard or nothin. That was by the grace of god. But the next time.... Smh it's gon be a wrap.

I don't know when it's gonna be but I ain't gonna be ready. Imma have to find a way to cover it up or just straight up leave because my dick ain't small. Ion be on no cocky shit but I'm blessed with my penis size.

I look down at the chocolate syrup that dripped down my body.

I had to take my white tank off because I had brownie mix all over it. I wasn't trippin. I know Shay like it when I don't have a shirt on anyway 😊

She came back downstairs with some tightass jogging pants on or whatever their called.

"Fuck" I said to myself. It was gon be hard trying not to GET hard. Ughhhh.

Why she do this to me. 😭😫

"Okay so now we gotta get another box going because you wanna play games" she laughed out while reaching up to get another box causing her shirt to go up a little, showing the small of her back. Her ass was huge but her waist was so tiny.

I had to go sit down behind the island. I had to concentrate on not getting hard but I already semi was.

"You don't want to help anymore?" She asked while washing out the bowl in the sink that was in between us.

I laughed.

"Girl I already don't have a shirt on. I don't want round 2" I said trying to make it look like it was something else and not the fact that she was giving me a erection.

She laughed.

"So, I'm still trying to figure you out Miss Shay" I said crossing my arms.

She looked at my arms and lost focus, making the end of my mouth curl a little.

She blushed.

"It's koo" I said.

"Well theirs nothing really else to tell" she said.

I could tell that she was half lying and she knew I could tell too.

"Well what about kids, do you want kids?" I asked.

I studied her body language and she lightly shivered. I unfolded my arms and leaned up against the table.

"Umm... Yea. Really bad actually" she said getting out more eggs. "What about you?" She added, gathering herself before looking up.

"I've always wanted a bunch of kids. They cling to me for some reason anyway" I laughed to myself.

She laughed a little while mixing.

"That's cute" she smiled.

I smiled.

"I'm still trying to figure out why your single..." I said more to myself than to her.

She laughed a little and shrugged. "Me too"

"Are you a virgin?" I asked curiously. "If it's oka-" she stopped me.

"It's okay" she said.

"I'm not a virgin. Well.... not by choice" she paused. "But now I'm waiting until marriage like I planned... To have sex. But I'll probably never get married so I'll just spoil my nieces and nephews" she said while pouring the batter into a pan.

I instantly became mad as fuck but had to contain myself.

Not mad that she said she was going to wait or that she would never find anybody because that part was a lie..... but mad that she had been put in some type of encounter where she was forced. I look down and I no longer have a boner.

I checked because I felt like in the next couple of minutes she was gonna tell me something that I was gonna feel the need to console her.

"What happened?" I asked her. "If you don't mind me asking".

She sighed.

"Well... Umm...." She struggled to find the right words.

"It's okay" I encouraged. "You don't have to tell me".

"Umm..." She rubbed her hands down her face. "My ex boyfriend raped me while tied to a bed a lot for 3 years..... Got me pregnant twice and killed both of the babies. I don't know if I'm even able to have kids anymore" she said with her voice cracking a little.

She went over to the oven and put the brownies in the oven so while she closed the oven, I got up and walked over to her and gently grabbed her hand before slowly pulling her arm to me.

I wrapped my arms around her to make her feel safe. She laughed a little.

"Carter, I'm not trying to cry today" She hugged me back.

I didn't say anything. I was in my own thoughts for a second.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered by her ear.

Moments later, I felt a little bit of wetness against my bare chest indicating she was crying.

Shay POV

I had to tell him. I told him stuff before so I mind as well tell him the other portion.

Getting raped is embarrassing so I'm surprised I told him because I still haven't told a lot of people about that.

It wasn't my intention to cry. For some reason I always have a feeling to cry when he hugs me. I need to figure out why....

And all I know is that if he doesn't stop hugging me, I won't be able to stop crying.

Carter POV

"Carter..." She whispered. "You have to let me go or we're going to end up like how we did a couple weeks ago". I knew she was talking about when I held her for over 2 hours when it stormed outside.

"It's okay, I'll stand here for a month as long as your okay" I said truthfully.

She laughed a little and lifted her head from my chest "Carter..."

I grabbed her face softly before I kissed her forehead. "Promise me your okay" I asked her.

"I'm okay" she said.

I raised my eyebrows causing her to laugh.

"Promiseeee" she said.

I kissed her forehead again.

"You better not be lying either" I said as I let go and went back to my chair.

She wiped her tears and laughed before she came over to me.

"Thank you thoughhhh" she said as she kissed my cheek, making me smiled.

"Okay, back to our conversation" I said.

"Why are YOU single?" She asked.

"Because people don't see how I'm more than just a pretty face with a fat ass" I said causing her to burst out in tears of laughter.

I smiled at her goofy laugh. She stopped laughing after a while and I truthfully answered.

"I don't know.... I just don't trust people I guess" I said with a shrug.

"Mmhmmm" she said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I chuckled a little.

"Your too attractive to not be with somebody" she said simply while leaning against the oven. "There's a catch somewhere, but I don't see it" she said.

I was surprised by her boldness but I liked it.

I got up to get something to drink.

I put some ice in my glass and some tea out of the refrigerator. I brought the pitcher to the counter while Shay was still against the oven behind me.

I poured it and took a drink of it.

"You got a nice ass too" she said as she squeezed my butt cheek .

It caused me to spit out the tea by accident and slightly jumping sy the touch, causing Shay to have an out roar of laughter. She couldn't even stand up because she was laughing so hard.

She had to struggle over to the couch as she laughed so hard...

Ky POV

"What the fuck is she laughing at?" Alisha asked with a little laugh on my back. We were just chillin while watching Netflix.

"She hurt laughin" I said with a chuckle.

"Let's go see" she said getting off of me.

We went downstairs to see Shay on the couch laughing and Carter in the kitchen with a mug on his face that hid a smile.

"Wtf is going on?" Alisha asked.

"She grabbed my ass" Carter said while playfully mugging Shay.

I looked at Alisha and I busted out laughing.

No matter what this nigga say... He feelin Shay on another level and this proves it because he HATES when people touch his ass, even on accident.

Alisha laughed.

"I can't deal with y'all" she grabbed my hand and led me back up the stairs.

I turned my head and looked at Carter and laughed while giving him a thumbs up. He flicked up his middle finger at me.

Shay POV

He did have a nice ass. I couldn't help it, his reaction was funny AS HELL.

I eventually stopped laughing and looked over to see Carter cleaning up the tea with a paper towel.

"Awwwwee. Did I grab your cute lil butt?" I said as I walked over to him while wiping the tears of laughter out of my eyes.

He had a mean face on that hid a smile. I smiled at his face and hugged him from behind because he wasn't facing me.

He had already took the brownies out of the oven.

"I won't do it again.... Maybe" I said causing him to smack his lips with a chuckle.

"Your too much Pookie" he said. He was gonna say something else when his phone rang.

Carter POV

I grabbed it and it was Marquez.

"Yo" I said.

"Bruh we got a problem" he said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You gotta come to the trap blood" he said. "DJ's daughter got kidnapped" he added.

"Fuck" I said through the phone. "I'm on my way".

"What's wrong?" Shay said following me to the doors.

"Um. My boss called me & said he needed me to work today" I said unlocking the doors.

"Umm okay" she said slightly confused.

"What about your shirt?" She said.

"I have one in my car" I said.

I was about to walk out but I turned around and kissed her cheek before I left.

Shay POV

I wondered why he had to leave like that. Ughhh.

Carter said he would try to make it to our Sunday dinner.

Ky, Alisha and I had Sunday dinner.

It was around 9:30 when we were about to go to the strip club.

Zechariah and Alisha were in the kitchen when I heard the doorbell.

I go answer it to see Carter with a busted lip, a cut and a knot on his head.

His light grey eyes looked tired.

"Sorry, I'm late" he said like it was nothing.

"What happened to you?" I asked worried while softly moving his face, examining him.

"Pook I'm fine" he said grabbing my hands to take them off of him gently.

"Come on" I grabbed his hand before I led him upstairs.

I took him to my bathroom.

"Sit right here" I patted the counter. He breathed out for a second before he sat there.

I got the First Aid kit and cotton balls from under my sink.

"What happened Carter?" I asked while pouring peroxide on a cotton ball.

"I got into a fight" he said, I could tell he was semi lying but I didn't want to push it. He didn't look like he was in the mood.

I stood in between his legs and grabbed his face softly before I gently put the ball against his cut.

As a reflex, he backed away.

"That stings yo" he said putting his big hand over my hand before I realized his knuckles were bloody.

I grabbed his hand softly and held it as I cleaned the blood off.

I wrapped it up.

"A fight over what?" I asked while gently putting butterfly bandages on his cuts.

"Can I just tell you the long story tomorrow? I'm tired and I have to drive all the way home an-" I cut him off.

"Just stay here" I said.

He raised his eyebrows at me.

"You usually work at nighttime anyways and your done working today correct?" I said.

He thought about it and slowly nodded.

"Your staying here" I said while walking down stairs.

Zechariah and Alisha were gossiping as I grabbed a bag of frozen peas out of the the freezer and went back upstairs.

"Here" I said holding up the bag of peas to his head...

Carter POV

"I don't know if I should go to the strip club or not" she asked herself outloud.

I didn't want her to go but the plan was already in action.

"Go" I said.

"Ca-" I cut her off.

"Go" I said more sternly.

She was contemplating whether or not to fight me on it.

"Fine" she said.

She went into her room and I heard drawers opening.

"Here" she said as she held up basketball shorts and the pair of sweats that she wore from my house a while back.

I laughed a little as she smiled innocently.

I grabbed the basketball shorts.

She stepped out as I closed the door to change from my pants and hoodie, to only basketball shorts and socks. I folded my clothes and placed my gun in the middle of the stack with my phone ontop.

I held the bag of peas to my face and my stack of clothes as I went into her room before I placed my stack on the floor on the side of her bed.

I sat at the end of her bed... It felt like it was 3 in the morning but it was barely 10.

She handed me a towel.

"Here's a towel if you want to take a shower and a toothbrush. Oh and help yourself to the fridge. Theirs plenty of food" she said.

I nodded.

Shay grabbed her purse and her phone.

"If I come back and your not here I'm gonna beat your ass" she said.

I lightly chuckled at her.

She kissed my cheek and forehead, causing me to warmly smile a little to myself.

"Call me if you need anything" she said as she was about to leave.

"Pookie" I said to get her attention.

She turned around. "Yea?"

"....Thank you" I said blinking softly.

She gave me a soft smile and closed the door quietly.

I got up and went to take a relaxing shower.

After that amazing shower, I decided to go eat.

I got some rice and gumbo with a brownie. I warmed it up before I grabbed a fork. Ugh! Shay can cook y'all. This shit was on hit!!

Fuck around and wife her up.

I washed my plate and fork. Turned all the lights off, locked everything up and went back upstairs.

I was starting to get a headache. I only get headaches when I'm past a certain limit of fatigue....when I push sleep back when I'm really tired.

I brushed my teeth with a spare. I decided to put my toothbrush in the toothbrush holder in her bathroom. I'm sure she won't mind.

I than rewrapped my hand since it got wet in the shower.

After that I got in the bed. I got under her warm covers and instantly fell into a deep sleep to the smell of warm brown sugar.

Shay POV

"We have to take 2 cars" I said to Alisha and Zechariah.

"Why?" They asked confused.

"Because we could 1. Be there for only a little while or 2. Y'all go without me and we still reschedule the strip trip" I said simply.

"#2" Zechariah said.

"I'll take deal #2. Because I'm tryna get a lapdanceeee" Alisha said while rolling her body.

"Ayyeeee" Zechariah said.

"But why?" Alisha added.

"Because I don't feel good" I lied. I wasn't trying to explain anything right now.

"Okay boo" they said.

I went outside to see Carter's car for the 1st time.

"He got moneyyyyyy" Zechariah said in that girl from the vine video's voice.

He did have a nice ass car though. I liked it. It was a clean white and it shined at night.

I gave my boo's hugs and kisses as we said our byes. I got in my car and drove to CVS pharmacy to pick up medicine and more First Aid supplies since we were running out anyways.

I than went back to the house, unlocked the door and went upstairs.

I opened my door and turned the lamp on to see Carter asleep on the left side of my bed with the bag of peas still in his hand.

He was so cute when he was asleep.

I put my purse and phone on my nightstand and went over to him, grabbed the peas out of his hand and set them on my dresser.

I kissed his temple.

Since Carter was asleep anyways, I stripped down from the pants and fitted t-shirt I had on, to the light blue bra and panty set that I had on.

I slipped on pajama pants with a tank top.

I took a shower earlier, so I just slipped my boot off my cast and went to wash my face before brushing my teeth.

After washing my face, I grabbed my toothbrush to see 2 toothbrushes in the holder. I smiled to myself while putting toothpaste on my toothbrush. It's so cute how he put his toothbrush there. I must be trippin.

I sat on the bed and turned the lamp off. I than realized how tired I was. I got in bed with Carter.

I was laying there for a minute and right when I was about to lay closer to Carter so I could fall asleep, he moved in his sleep and laid on my chest before he put his hand on my hip.

He breathed out.

He must have been comfy because he started lightly snoring.

He was huge... All of that muscle, all around built and he was already tall.

I put my arm around his shoulder, or as far as I could because he was so built. I placed my other hand on his bare back and ran my hand slowly up and down his back a little... His skin was soft.

I than moved my hand that was on his back, up to his hair and played with his soft little curls until I fell asleep....

30 votes to continue :).

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

79.9K 1.9K 38
This story is about a girl named Destiny. She lives with the constant abuse from her father and an absent mother. All she really wants is to be loved...
87.5K 3K 52
When was the right time to love? That's what everyone asked themselves. But what if you had it but then it slipped away from you? Would you chase...
70.8K 1.9K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
15 0 34
Maya finds herself battling between two lovers and the streets. Maya has always been that chick who rode out for her friends. She always made a way o...