𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

Oleh strawberry1d

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26
Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

149 25 25
Oleh strawberry1d

Your mind was muddled when you returned home. What are you going to do? How will you deal with these conflicting feelings for a man who is already taken? You never imagine falling in love in Seoul, let alone with a Korean guy. Based on your French upbringing, you've always assumed that. You are going to pick a French boyfriend.

Gervais was your first love when you were seventeen years old. You tried going on dates at university, but it never ended in you being anyone's girlfriend. You denied love numerous times and punched numerous men for their unwelcome advances on you. Gervais still likes you after all these years.

The last guy you tried to date was Pierre, your colleague who only wanted to date you to make you fall for his charms. You snort, having caused him a broken his nose and ruin his reputation.

Nobody will use you again, but at that crossroads, you met the most infuriating and dangerous CEO. Meeting him was unexpected, and falling in love with him was even riskier for your heart.No, you have to work extra hard to get him out of your heart, even if you know your attraction to each other is mutual, but it is not love from his side, but you can't say the same for yourself. You will suffer greatly.

When you walk into the house, you want to go straight to your room, but you decide against it. You dash into a refreshing shower, but even in the shower, you were having all these not-so-innocent memories of the two of you being lost in each other's embraces.

You decided to make a French dessert to distract yourself from any negative emotions. You check the fridge and cupboards to see if you have all of the necessary ingredients to make some cream puffs. It is your French grand-mère (grandma's) favorite puffs. When you visit her in Marseilles, she will have a variety of pastries for you to sample. You get nostalgic when you think about home. Your mother will be present at the Exhibition but will not be present at the Banquet. She is already committed to another engagement.

Your French family adores you, particularly your lovely Asian beauty. This family is a political dynasty, which explains your mother's warning to stay out of any scandals. As if your entire life had not been engulfed in ones. The biggest scandal to date was Your involvement with the Daussalt fortune's heir. You were constantly photographed with him, and the tabloids had a field day taking pictures of you in unflattering situations, especially in your teen years

After your mind was captured by baking the cream puffs, you were overjoyed to see the superb result. You smirked as you decided to make yourself a refreshing cup of tea and two cream puffs.

When your family arrived later, they were pleasantly surprised to walk into a house that smelled divine.

"Oh my goodness, Noèmie. Did you bake anything?" When she saw the glass cake bowl filled with delectable puffs, Ha-ni exclaimed in delight.

You grin, "Why don't you go freshen up and I'll serve Aunty and Uncle a fresh cup of tea and puffs?

Your aunt looks you in the eyes and gives you a tight hug "Thank you very much, dear. It was a very thoughtful gesture. We assumed you were missing home. You appeared sick and sad over the weekend."

Your eyes wished to shed tears "Aunty, I'm not missing Paris at all. I was just a little anxious about the events I had to organize. But everything is currently under wraps."

"Oh, my child. Now you and Ha-ni can plan your trip." As he walked up the stairs to their main bedroom, your uncle mused.

"What do you want to eat tonight, girls?" Your aunt looks at you, but you shake hands.

"Oh no. Even though it's Monday, I'm taking the family to a high-end restaurant tonight, so dress up smartly. Tonight we're going to eat Japanese. Otsu Seiromushi is the name of the restaurant, and I heard great reviews on this one." You clap your hands in response to their stunned expression.

Ha-ni was overjoyed because she was aware of your financial difficulties. But you only shook your head and motioned with your eyes that you'd tell her the juicy details later.

Your aunt was overjoyed and kissed you on the cheek as she rushed up the stairs to tell her husband to dress up. Because of their financial distress, they haven't gone out to a special restaurant in months.

Ha-ni rushes up the stairs, checking to make sure her mother's room is closed. Shocked and perplexed.

"Oh my goodness, Noèmie. How? How did you get the money?" She looked puzzled at you.

You just smiled and distracted yourself with making tea, not wanting to make eye contact with her.

"Er...Mr. Jung apologized and wired my money back," you quipped as Ha-ni grabbed her open mouth in shock.

"W...what! Exactly just like that. That's incredible Noèmie. You have managed to regain financial stability. So, are you going to pay back Gervais' money?" She smirks.

You chuckled,"Nope. Mr. Jung caught Ms. Kang who was behind everything. She was trying to frame me. Seom-ni sought to prove my innocence."

When your thoughts wandered to Mr. Jung, your eyes became troubled once more. Mr. Kim interrupted your almost make-out session and you were so relieved, but also regretful. You feel so guilty about wanting someone else boyfriend. Your desire for each other would have led you into dangerous situations. If you had to kiss him, you know you wouldn't give up on him so easily, even if he loves Jessica. But you couldn't because he isn't yours.

Ha-ni gave a soft smile "We can now plan our long weekend away. And I'll be paying for my ticket." She raises her stare.

"Oh, I've invited you, and I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but we already have a reservation on our account. We'll just confirm and pay the remaining balance. So, after the Diamond Banquet, we'll leave on Thursday and return on Tuesday, ready for the big Cartier event. So, start packing, girl? "'

"Wow, that's incredible."." She quickly popped another cream puff in her mouth and dashed to her room to prepare for your special evening. You snigger as you notice the white icing on her lips. You are so relieved that your cuz looked to be more positive about her future after her awful experience with Bang Chan. You're hoping that this quick vacation will be beneficial to all of you. Even Anais went through a difficult divorce. This vacation would seem to be destined for the broken hearts club.

Sighing, you took the teapot with hot tea and two cups, as well as a small plate with puffs, set it on a tray, and walked up to your aunt's bedroom.

You quickly refreshed yourself and dressed with care after deciding what to wear to dinner. Ha-ni burst into your room, wearing a flowy chiffon skirt, a white satin shirt, and white high heels. Her brown hair was pulled up into a high ponytail. You just can't get enough of her mesmerizing light hazel eyes. When she is overjoyed, it turns green.

You chose to wear your eclectic designer dress. It was one of the designers who received a four-page spread in your mother's design magazine. Peter Do, an upcoming Vietnamese designer in need of exposure, has given it to you. It has a beautiful melted chocolate hue with one side that reach mid-thigh and the other side like a maxi.

You finish it off with a dark olive top that can be fastened at the back with your new Dior saddlebag from Venice, a worthwhile trip with your mother, and your designer Giovito Rossi sandals. You put your gold earrings on and decide to wait for your aunt in the living room with Ha-Ni.

"...The less I hear about him, the better for my mental health." You look glum, but then you look at Ha-Ni, who appears apologetic," I'm sorry to bring him up, Noèmie."

You give a small smile, "It's okay ---," and your gaze is drawn to a loud movement coming from the stairs.

"...I told you to wear the tie Ha-ni gave you for Christmas--but I've seen stubbornness, but stupidity can be on a higher level with you--" your aunt sighs. You and Ha-Ni began to snicker at the two. Their love is priceless.

"Oh no, my kimchi puffs...I look great in this tie with the cute pizza pics-my grandson gave it to me and I will always treasure it- "Your uncle retorted back, slightly annoyed.

"At the very least, we need to look good because Noèmie is taking us to a very nice restaurant." She dabbed her curls into place and smiled brightly at your amused expressions when she saw the two girls.

"You both look great, aunty and uncle," you say to reassure them.

Your aunt and uncle look lovely in their evening attire. When you look at your aunt, you realize how much you miss your overbearing mother. They are mirror images of your late grandmother.

Your uncle and aunt compliment you and Ha-Ni on your appearance tonight. You grinned sheepishly and decided to be happy tonight.

This Japanese restaurant has received rave reviews...and you can't wait for a memorable evening.

He and Taehyung talk for an hour. They resolved never to bring up what happened in his office again. He hopes Taehyung will keep his word and refrain from telling the Bangtan Elites about him and Noemie. He refuses to admit his lack of discretion. Jimin is going to tease him to death.

Taehyung grinned, "You received a very rare and beautiful sculpture from New York. Jessica stated that the artist just wanted to thank you for setting for him to exhibit his work in my gallery."

Hobi chuckled "Thank you; I'd like to have it for my new Presidential suite in Jakarta. He is one of Jess's friends who graduate a few years ago and want a break in the Asian Markets."

Hoseok received a phone call after Taehyung finished his drink. While Hobi is on the phone, Taehyung excuses himself to give some instructions to his PA, Soo-ah. He hopes his friend is not shocked when he gets the call.

When he saw the ID caller, Hoseok furrowed his brows. He sigh a little apprehensive when he open press the answer button.

Hearing her sultry voice fills him with dread, especially after what transpired today with the sassy French girl. But he promises himself that he will suppress all of his thoughts and feelings and focus on making Jessica happy. It does not matter how he feels about Noèmie at the moment, but Jess has always been a constant in his life, and he...loves her.

"Hiya, baby...Have I got a surprise for you?"She comes across as upbeat and perky.

His brow furrowed, "What a surprise? Are you referring to the artwork? Thank you for sending it to me. It's a beautiful gift."

"No baby...look out through Taehyung's office window--" she laughs.

Hoseok stood up, still holding his phone next to his ear, and walked to the office window, opening the sheer curtain that exposed the best parking view and the lush gardens. As he looks down at the parking, his eyes widen and furrow his brow. Is it possible that his eyes are playing tricks on him...?

His jaw then dropped. There, down there. Jessica was jumping around and waving up at him. She surprised him by turning up a day early. She was missing her man far too much.

Hoseok's face broke out in a wide smile, and he motioned for her to wait.

"Oh my goodness! You have landed! I'm on my way down "As he dashed out of the office, he grinned. Saying bye to Taehyung quickly. Taehyung smirked as he noticed Hobi-Hyung was thrilled to see his "girlfriend." He just shook his head worriedly, hoping that his Hyung would sort out his conflicting emotions.

When Hoseok arrived at the parking lot, Jessica waved at the Uber driver and ran up to Hobi, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him with such love and passion that Hobi could only react by lifting her up, hoping that being with Jessica would rid him of his attraction to Noęmie

"Oh, Baby, I've missed you so much. I've returned-- "She slid deeper into his embrace, his expensive cologne tingling her senses as she reveled in his erratic heartbeat as he embraced her tighter to his chest, his nose in her aromatic hair. She looks as beautiful as ever, dressed in a soft designer cashmere jersey, tight-fit denim jeans, and her black high heel ankle boots. Her hair had a cute blue hue at the ends which made her look like their Korean idols.

"Yes, sweetheart. You're back in my arms, "He murmured...but deep down, he felt a shudder run up his spine as he contemplated a soft body, that he embraced against him not so long ago.

Hoseok shut his eyes, praying that his heart would not betray him, promising himself that he would make amends to Jessica and forget his mishap- His lack of self-control.

A pair of deeply concerned eyes looked down at the couple who had so lovingly embraced in the parking lot.

He anticipates a roller coaster a few weeks ahead with the start of a love triangle-Hoseok, Jessica, and Noèmie...

Taehyung sighs and turns to his phone to accept Seokjins' invitation to the Bangtan Elite dinner, tonight at his new Japanese restaurant, Otsu Seiromushi.

A/n: Noèmie struggles with her romantic feelings for Hoseok, and Hoseok wants to deny his emerging feelings for Noémie

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on Hobi's book.

A shout-out to all the readers, shadow readers, voters, and commenters, even those that added the book to their libraries and readers'list. I appreciated it greatly.

1. Would you pursue Hoseok, if you were in Noèmie's shoes?

2. What do you think she does to forget Mr. Jung?

3. Who do you think will suffer the most in this love triangle?

4. Do you believe Hoseok should confess to Jessica or keep silent?

5. What should Noémie do:

1.1 date Gervais again to forget Mr. Jung,

1.2 return to Paris

1.3 just bury her deep feelings and suffer in silence?

1.4 ignore Mr. Jung and stay far away from him?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

212K 6.2K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
464K 25.7K 41
Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where taehyung, a simple village boy had to perfo...
35.8K 1.3K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
224K 11.3K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...