Unparalleled ( OP!MaleReader )

By YuenLoonX

"We're unparalleled..!" Greater good and pure evil. Which shall prevail in the world of jujutsu and curses. ... More

ᑭᖇOᒪOGᑌE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 01
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 03
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 04
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 05
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 06
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 07
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 08
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 09
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ'ᔕ ᑎOTE
ᑭOᔕT-ᑕᖇEᗪIT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 02

1.3K 56 14
By YuenLoonX

Izakaya Restaurant, Kyoto, Japan | 9:11AM

3rd Person P.O.V

"I'd like two orders of Yakiniku Beef, one order of Negima Yakitori, four medium-sized miso ramen, three platters of Japanese curry, four sets of gyōza, four plates of omurice with extra ketchup, and one big bowl of nabemono sukiyaki with your best-selling broth.."

Server: "..U-Uh, any additionals, sir?"

"Yes, eight sets of tempura. four bowls of oyakodon. And lastly.. four platters of mochi ice cream. But I'd like it served an hour after everything else arrives. And that would be it."

Server: "Uhm, right. Sir, this order would probably take a-around fifteen to twenty minutes to finish. Would that be okay?"

"Hmmm, fine. But get it ready faster than that if its possible. I'm starving."

"Right.. I will be right back."

The server left with an anxious expression, hurrying towards the restaurant's kitchen to inform his other coworkers about the gigantic order.

"Seriously..?! Who eats that much food?!"

Panda: "Calm down, Maki. We should be grateful Y/N-san is treating us to a lot of food.."

Gojo: "WAH! So much food! I'm excited!" He shrilled while rubbing his belly and fantasizing about already stuffing his mouth with the food.

Maki: "But still..! That is a ridiculous amount! What if we can't finish all that, what then?"

"Be quiet, Zen'in girl.."

"My name's Maki..! I've told you that over and over!"

"Fine, Maki– Wait, that reminds me, we should've gotten a good amount of tuna maki sushi.."

"Like hell! We don't need more food!"

"Ugh, fine.."

Panda: "Where's Toge and Yuta? Why aren't they with us?"

Gojo: "I sent them away for a mission.."

Panda: "Eh? But why didn't you go with them..?"

"I remember Satoru saying he couldn't go with them since he had to be somewhere. And that somewhere is here apparently."

Gojo: "Eh?! I d-didn't say anything like that at all, Y/N-kun! Hehe.."

I stared at the latter with a deathly glare, causing him to feel uneasy.

"Are you sure they'll be able to handle the mission you gave them?"

"Eh, why? Are you concerned? I knew it~!"

"Keep dreaming! The last thing I'd feel is concern for your students!"

Panda: "That kinda hurt, Y/N-san.."

Maki: "Stop speaking about us as if we're not here. Its rude!"

"Tsk, whatever!"

Suddenly, the phone in my pocket rang, causing everyone to perk up and glance at me as I brought it up to my ears.

"Y/N speaking... What..?! Now?!.. But I'm on break.. Can't I just take it later?.. I'm about to eat... Ugh, fine!"

I pressed the end call button and stood up after.

Gojo: "..Where ya' going?"

"Mission. A massive amount of Citizens and Sorcerers around the Northwest of Chūbu Region have gone missing quite recently."

"The higher-ups suspect a Special Grade Curse is behind all this, since they've been unable to contact a lot of Semi-Grade 1 & Grade 1 Sorcerers there.. So they're sending me in.."

Gojo: "Chūbu Region? But that's a large area to cover.. Shouldn't you have a team?"

"There's no need, Satoru.. I'll be back in a few minutes.. Make sure to leave some ramen and tempura for me.."

Gojo: "But what about the food? Whose paying for it when you don't return in time?! Certainly not me..?"

I balled my hands into fists and gritted my teeth before sighing. I threw my Credit Card to the blindfolded latter and began walking off.

"Use it, but do not, by any means, go overboard.. Or I'll personally snap at you!"

I interlocked my fingers and swiftly closed my palms together, causing me to instantly disappear from sight, but not before shaking the room.

3rd Person P.O.V

Gojo, Panda, and Maki were all left to stare at each other while awaiting the abundant order their friend ordered earlier.

Maki: "What's the deal with that guy anyway..?"

Panda: "..What do you mean?"

Maki: "Y/N-san.. Don't you think he's a weirdo? I mean, we haven't seen him for a long time, but the surprise he showed last time nearly killed Yuta, one of our friends and classmates."

Gojo: "Y/N's the type of person who just pops up anywhere and whenever he wants. He's a free guy who does things the way he wants to.."

"Though he does have qualities that do make him weird, overall he's a great friend and ally."

Panda: "Yeah, and there's no questioning his skills and abilities as a Jujutsu Sorcerer. He is a Special Grade after all.."

Maki: "So what if he is, huh? He doesn't even act like one.."

Panda: "Maki, don't say mean things.."

Gojo: "Y/N's abilities are far more refined than you think. His innate technique that controls and manipulates vectors at will surpasses most of the other Special Grade Sorcerers.."

Panda: "But there's only five sorcerers recognized as Special Grade. Even you, Satoru?"

Gojo: "..."

Maki: "Vectors? The hell are those?"

Gojo: "Vectors refer to some quantities that cannot be expressed by a single number, or to elements of some vector spaces."

"An arrow starts from point x and is now going to point y, that is direction. The amount or length of space to travel to the second point is magnitude..."

"In physics, the three primary vectors are position, velocity, and force. Y/N has the ability to manipulate these elements which gives him control over all matter and energy."

Maki: "Seriously..?!"

Panda: "That's amazing.."

Gojo: "Whether it's moving or stationary, no matter how fast or slow, heavy or weightless, anything within his perception, he can control and manipulate its vectors to do anything he wills."

"He's that powerful. Heh, I'm willing to even go so far as to call him my rival.."

•••

Ishikawa Prefecture, Chūbu Region, Japan | 9:41 AM

Y/N P.O.V

'The Northwest of Chūbu Region is the Ishikawa Prefecture with a population of over a million residents and atleast five thousand sorcerers.. And 70% over the last week have gone missing..'

I floated mid-air on top of an unusually still marketplace that used to be popular with the public. The barren place was deserted, not one merchant or buyers were in sight.

But there was definitely something around.

"Hmm..?"

I wondered after hearing a woman scream and the door from an establishment burst open.

"Emerge from the darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure.."

A blob of [ F/C ] cursed energy suddenly spawned above me and started coating the whole place through a dome-shaped curtain.

The woman came running out with her clothes nearly taken off. She was being chased by six human-sized curses that were covered in fur, making them look like monkeys.

I appeared in front of the woman and tapped her lightly on the forehead. Her eyes rolled back and her consciousness slipped away.

Taking hold of her wounded body, I gently laid her down the ground. The monkey curses stopped in their tracks to look at me.

"You degenerate curses.. Have you no shame? Well, nevertheless, I will exorcise you right where you stand..!"

I disappeared from my current position with the woman and appeared atop a stall where I carefully laid the victim for rest.

The monkey curses watched as I disappeared again and appeared in front of them.

One of the six was smashed to the ground after I delivered a heavy strike to its face. The same thing happened to the others and in mere seconds, they were all killed.

I landed on the ground with ease, but still with my guard up.

"That was too easy.."

The human-sized monkey curses quickly melted like a lit candle wax. I raised a brow at how odd these things died. Usually, they disintegrate to nothingness.

But their 'corpses' remained and never really disappeared.

Suddenly, I heard a deep, prolonged rumble simultaneous to a pounding sound.

An odd gorilla made an appearance, swinging down from a tree and landing a distance away from me.

"I've been looking for you.."

I swiped my left hand horizontally, manipulated vectors residing in the air which sent a strong slice of razor sharp wind towards the animal. But it merely disintegrated after coming in contact.

"Now come at me.."

Its eyes glowed bright purple. And lightning of the same color started shooting out of its body, soiling most of the objects around.

It was transforming.

"I won't let you.. Cursed Vector Manipulation.."

Both my hands hovered in front of my chest, forming a type of 'O' symbol. Cursed Energy immediately gathered between my palms, and when enough energy was condensed I released it.

"...Advanced Art.."

The cursed animal finished powering up, and immediately launched a large, thick beam of purple lightning capable of annihilating an entire village.

"..Metamorphosis..!"

My cursed energy came in contact with the beam of purple lightning, and when it did, I effortlessly maneuvered a three-sixty turn while my palms guided the ray around, returning it to the sender.

Followed by my hands closing together. The beam of lightning grew thrice in size and accelerated faster.

The Cursed Gorilla's eyes widened before swiftly getting hit with its own attack.

"I'll show you something special..! Cursed Vector Manipulation, Ultimate Art: Bio-Electricity Manipulation!"

The Curse screamed in agony as its own lightning began clumping around its body. Then, it instantly dropped to its knees after I dissected its arms with its own element.

I gritted my teeth and closed my left palm of which I stretched out. In doing so, I heard the latter writhe in more pain. A blood pool started forming below the ape, which indicated that its muscles, tendons, and ligaments were already torn.

Its tissues and organs were burning off, and its bones were cracking from the amount of shock from the electricity it had surging through its body.

With one final compression, the Cursed Gorilla dropped on the floor with extreme spasms from the residual electricity that remained.

The Curtain I drew started diminishing as the Curse started dissolving into ash.

Instantly, I noticed something within my perception. A silence befell the entire place and the wind blew eerily.

My eyes dragged to a specific household from where the curses came out of. There stood a silhouette by the window, creepily staring at me.

"Haven't you ran out of curses to spawn? I'm getting tired of your games. And if you're gonna stalk me like that, at least come out here to talk.."

The unknown silhouette suddenly jumped out through a window and ascended high into the sky. Its figure landed in front of me, and its features were finally revealed.

"Marvelous work as always, Y/N.." He praised while clapping his hands as he stood up.

He is a tall, slim man with long black hair partially tied up behind his head while the rest drapes down his back.

He has small black eyes and bangs that occasionally cover the left eye. His earlobes were large enough to fit fairly large circular earrings.

The guy sports a gold-colored kasaya garment over black yukata robes. His monk attire is completed with white tabi socks and zori sandals.

"I've always expected this much from you. Impressive.."

"Stop, Geto. Why do you keep bothering me?"

Geto suddenly appeared beside me and slung his arm over my shoulder. My barrier didn't really stop him because I somehow still had an ounce of trust for one of my bestfriends.

"Ah, it's simple. I want you to join me.."

I snickered. "Pfft, no way. I don't wanna be a monk.."

"No, not that. See, we sorcerers live in a paradox where the strong rule over the weak."

"Jujutsu sorcerers live to serve non-sorcerers with no appreciation whatsoever."

"Humanity has hindered their own evolution and in order to ensure their survival as a species and eradicate curses completely, these monkeys must realize a world of only sorcerers..!"

"And that is only achievable by eliminating all of these monkeys.."

My eyes partially widened and I glared at Geto.

"You want to erase humans and have a world where only sorcerers exist?"

"Oh my, you catch on quick, Y/N. As expected of you.."

A moment of silence occurred between the two of us. Before suddenly, I bursted out laughing.

"Bahahahaha! I can't believe it. Pfft, hahaha! Talk about idealism on another level!"

"Sorry, Geto~ We're bestfriends and all, but.. I don't plan on wasting my time. Hahaha!"

"I see.. Well, I'd only like to confirm one thing before I go.."

"What is i–"

My eyes widened as a sharp, intense pain pierced through my side. I horridly looked to where it came from and saw a knife sticking out from the side of my torso.

"Ge..to.. what.. are you.. doing..?"

Geto released his grip on the weapon and let me stumble and fall on the ground.

"You can't take the knife out, or you'll bleed to death. But if you don't take it out, the poison I lathered the blade with will soon corrupt your whole body and kill you.. Checkmate, Y/N."

The guy walked and lunged down beside me. He watched as blood exited my mouth and the wound he inflicted.

"Beautiful. The color of your blood, it must've been a long time since you've seen it with your own eyes, huh?"

Geto gently ran his hand through my hair as I blankly stared at him.

"As I've said, I would like to confirm one thing before I take my leave."

"Y/N, we're still bestfriends, right?"

He asked, bringing his ear near my mouth as I muttered a few words.

"Go... die."

Geto chuckled as he lifted his head. The guy brought his hands together and began walking away.

I stared at the sky with a clear mind. For the first time since forever, not knowing what to do.

'So.. that's it, huh? I'm gonna die now..?'

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 335 12
A hellhound who's wandering around until he suddenly gets picked up by jujutsu sorcerers Jjk does not belong to me or the pictures in this book only...
50.1K 1.6K 9
𝙔𝙐𝙐𝙏𝘼 𝙊𝙆𝙆𝙊𝙏𝙎𝙐 𝙭 𝙁𝙀𝙈 ! 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍 ↬𝖸𝖴𝖴𝖳𝖠 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖸/𝖭 𝖡𝖤𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖤 𝖢𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖲𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖠𝖨𝖭 𝖨𝖭 𝖩𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖳𝖲𝖴 𝖧𝖨𝖦𝖧...
625K 19.5K 25
When Gojo and you were studying at Jujutsu High, you couldn't help but fall deeply in love with your best friend. But years have passed, and you stil...
35.1K 695 10
Years ago, the famous Gojo Satoru had a best friend. One day her clan was killed and she disappeared. When Gojo graduates from his third year. He dis...