Regaining Happiness Through t...

By mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... More

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 39. New trading formula

1.6K 42 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

In the evening, Jiang Yichen knocked on the door of Tian Yuerong's house. Jiang Yichen felt a little strange. Didn't Rongrong say that he was going to retreat and rush up? Why couldn't he feel the fluctuation of her upgrade at all?

  Tian Yuerong didn't want to talk unnecessary nonsense. As soon as Jiang Yichen sat down, she took out the Two qi-tonifying pills, like offering treasures, "Would you like to try it?"

  Jiang Yichen reached out to take it, and the smell of traditional Chinese medicine came over his face, "Chinese medicine pills?" What's the matter?

  "Yeah, it's a bit bitter, if you're not afraid of bitterness, you can try it." Tian Yuerong coaxed like a demigod, still smiling.

  In fact, Tian Yuerong didn't know that every time she had something new and good, she always had this kind of faint smile on her face, as if she was confident in her mind, and as if she was aloof and different from the people in this world, Jiang Yichen thought in his heart that this must not be the case Ordinary traditional Chinese medicine pills, but Rong Rong will definitely not harm him. Without a pause, he stuffed it directly into his mouth, chewed slowly, tasted the unique bitterness of traditional Chinese medicine, and swallowed slowly, feeling a breath stronger than the purification crystal nucleus. A slightly stronger warmth filled the dantian, and the long and narrow eyes opened sharply, "This is? Purification crystal nucleus? No, it is slightly stronger than the energy of the crystal nucleus. Could this be the result of your retreat?"

  Tian Yuerong was a little smug, Nodded, "Yes, how about it? Chinese patent medicine is much purer than purifying crystal nucleus energy. It can not only improve supernatural powers, but also strengthen various functions of the body. The good prescription I got accidentally, the medicinal materials are all Our ordinary Chinese medicine shop has it, but it is a bit difficult to refine, so let me declare in advance that this is an authentic Chinese medicine prescription, not a Taoist alchemy."

  "Is it really a prescription you got by accident?" Jiang Yichen couldn't bear it anymore, good luck once or twice was justified, but this time the good luck came to one person, even the gods are curious.

  Tian Yuerong couldn't help rolling her eyes again, "What's the point of asking, don't underestimate this pill. Ordinary people can also take it for a long time without any side effects. It can be said to strengthen the body, both young and old, men and women. I said it There are so many, do you have any ideas?" She said dryly, if she hadn't shouldered the great cause of saving the world, who would be willing to turn over her hole cards to others one by one, in order to let more ordinary people A person has the ability to protect himself, but she has to rack her brains to persuade him to promote this method of refining medicine. But she is indeed a lucky person. Look, she got the space, met Dabai, and then ran into leaders like Jiang's father and son who really helped the world.

  For this kind of silly Tian Yuerong, Jiang Yichen couldn't hold back his smile. It was difficult for her who was not good at words to find so many reasons, "Such a good pill, the official wants to accept it, it depends on how you want to trade it." Think about what Rong Rong needs. He dares to guarantee that the supplies in her space are definitely richer than those in the base, and Rong Rong also selflessly used her reserves to improve the lives of the soldiers. It's better to ask directly, anyway, Rong Rong knows what he means.

  "Pure core!" Almost as soon as Jiang Yichen finished speaking, Tian Yuerong blurted out.

  Her ability level is still far behind. If she hadn't spent four or five purification crystal nuclei this time, her previous efforts would have been in vain. "Are you still short of a crystal nucleus?" Jiang Yichen couldn't figure it out all the time. In his impression, Rong Rong's promotion didn't seem to have much to do with the crystal nucleus.

  "Okay, but the army doesn't have many crystal nuclei now. With such a heavy snowfall, no one in the base goes out to do missions to fight zombies. If we want crystal nuclei, we have to wait until the spring of next year." Jiang Yichen was also a little helpless. Meatballs are indeed a good thing, if ordinary people can also use them, it will improve the combat effectiveness of the whole people.

  Tian Yuerong's excited expression froze, yes, in fact, she still has the most abundant crystal cores, the army has to support so many people, and some of them have to be set aside for the research institute to continue research. Since the heavy snowfall, there has been no income, so do the math It has been a long time since the army sent crystal nuclei to purify her.

"Actually, I want to sell the prescription to the base. It is impossible to rely on the original refining method. It took me five days to produce less than 20 pills this time. The time is not proportional to the effect. This pill has become It’s tasteless. If the research institute can develop a quick and simple method, it will truly benefit the people.” The time for refining medicine is too long. If you sell pills to the base, you will earn more crystal nuclei, but she doesn’t need it. Relying on this for a living, thinking about it, she can only live in the pharmacy in the future, and she will definitely not do this kind of behavior of selling coolies! Jiang Yichen really admires Tian Yuerong. Indeed, if the research institute can really simplify the formula for refining medicine, he can foresee the rise of the western base. Just thinking about it makes people feel emotional, "I thank you on behalf of everyone in the base!" Jiang Yichen said Standing up, he solemnly saluted Tian Yuerong, "The Institute will definitely live up to your wishes."

  Tian Yuerong blushed when she was so formally made by Jiang Yichen. In fact, how could she be so great, although she also felt that she was indeed quite great.

  Holding the prescription written by Tian Yuerong, Jiang Yichen called Dad Jiang to hold a family business meeting seriously, and the pill he begged from Tian Yuerong once again became Uncle Jiang's eyes, "This little girl is really amazing. Jane A few simple medicines mixed together have such a great effect, it seems that the refining process is very important!"

  "Fortunately, all the medicines needed are traditional Chinese medicines, if it is Western medicine, it will be miserable!" Brother Jiang looked at the prescription in his hand obsessively "It's a bit difficult to purify water, we need water from people with water system abilities above level three."

  Jiang Yichen pointed to the bottles of water on the table and said, "Rongrong has prepared all the water, and guaranteed an unlimited supply, just waiting for you Good news."

  "I think it's a bit difficult to make pills, can it be purified or frozen and extracted to make medicine?" Uncle Jiang has already started to enter the role, discussing with Brother Jiang.

  "Son, what are you thinking? Don't worry, your parents are absolutely enlightened, and they are definitely the best parents!" Commander Jiang's attention is obviously different from that of others. Is he about to Have a daughter-in-law?

  Jiang Yichen was expressionless in the face of his father's teasing, and squinted at him, "Dad, don't be too happy, I promised you, 1,000 second-level crystal nuclei, I will pay when the spring begins." !"

  Commander Jiang obviously didn't care much about this number, "Your dad doesn't know how to renege on debts, and besides, the fat and water don't flow into other people's fields, dad understands."

  Uncle Jiang also followed suit, "Chenchen, When will I show it to my uncle, if we meet on the road, it would be embarrassing if the whole family doesn't know each other."

  Brother Jiang also nodded, expressing that he really wanted to see his future siblings.

  One-on-three, with no sign of winning at all, Major General Jiang made the excuse that he still had things to deal with and decisively chose to evacuate. He didn't have a girlfriend before. First, he didn't meet the person he liked, and second, his status and mission did not allow him. He was only 20. At the age of eight, he always felt that he was young and youthful. Did he just get married by stealth?

  Before he walked out of the gate, he was caught by Jiang's mother as a laborer, holding a rag that was forced in, "Mom, these I'll clean the glass, so you don't move. Besides, what day is it today, let you clean it up like this."

  Jiang's mother gave her son a blank look, "What else can you remember besides the military? What day? It will be New Year's Eve in a few days! A girl like Rong Rong has no relatives at the base, so invite her to come to celebrate the New Year at home, okay?" I don't know how far my son and the little girl have progressed, and Jiang's mother also I was afraid that my abrupt invitation was inappropriate.

  With Jiang Yichen's march, the Chinese New Year is coming so soon, although he is very willing to invite Rong Rong to come to his house to celebrate the New Year, but he is not sure if she is willing to come.

  Early the next morning, Jiang Yichen was sitting in the living room of Tian Yuerong's house. Tian Yuerong rubbed her sleepy eyes, thinking there was something wrong with Fang Zi yesterday.

  "Rongrong, do you know what day it will be in a few days?"

  "What day? What? Your birthday?" Tian Yuerong was a little puzzled.

  Jiang Yichen smiled happily, it's a good sign, and he can still think about his birthday, "My birthday is in February, so it's coming soon. You must never have imagined that it will be New Year's Eve in a few days, New Year's Eve!" The end of the world , making people forget the date and just think about how to survive.

  Tian Yuerong opened her mouth wide in surprise, "New Year's Eve? It's been so soon, has it been half a year since the end of the world?" It turned out that time passed so quickly, and she had already traveled through it for almost a year. Thinking about last year's Chinese New Year, when her father and mother tried to persuade her, she was still worrying about who to go to for the Chinese New Year. This year, there will be only her and Dabai left for the Chinese New Year. Thinking of this, I can't help but feel a little lonely.

  "My mother asked you and Dabai to go to my house to celebrate the New Year! At that time, the uncle's family will also gather together, and there will be more people." Jiang Yichen recalled his elder brother's gossip eyes, carefully looked at Tian Yuerong's sad expression and said softly, "Both uncle and elder brother I want to get to know you, and besides, you and Dabai are strangely deserted, think about it."

  Tian Yuerong knew that this was Jiang's mother's kindness, after thinking about it, she still rejected Jiang Yichen's invitation, this is her first year in another world, She wants to be alone with Dabai, she wants to remember the good times with her parents and brothers, she wants to do something she wants to do, "Thank you auntie for me, I won't bother you, I want to finish something Things, together with Dabai."

  Jiang Yichen thought that she was depressed because she remembered his family, so he stopped lobbying and started chatting about other lighter topics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.2K 95
This is not my original story The self-cultivation of the people who eat melons in the 1970s through books Have you ever experienced time travel wher...
2.6K 27 24
Novel Summary; I heard that the only god in heaven has fallen, and the fragments of the soul are scattered in various small worlds. In order to help...
1.5K 109 7
A Weilan collaboration. Warning: This work is from a collection of lunatics... I mean talented writers, wonderful betas, and myself. Each one of us w...
992 35 40
The full-level boss Lu Jingzhi crossed over. Start with a thatched cottage, with three family members attached. Lu Jingzhi gnawed on the bun and clen...