Regaining Happiness Through t...

By mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... More

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia

1.7K 49 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

Zhuangzi’s metal ability can advance, attack, retreat, and defend. Brother Shen values ​​him very much and wants to train him to be his right-hand man, but after several trials, Zhuangzi is very ignorant, and slowly Brother Shen doesn’t rely too much on it. He died, but brother Liu next door suddenly appeared. After the heavy rain, there were several more supernatural beings. Brother Shen was afraid of being swallowed up by brother Liu, so he started to pay attention to him again, at least on the surface. Give him the respect he deserves, but Zhuangzi understands that Brother Shen has a small belly, and once he gains power, he will not let him go. Lei Lei and he are both the first batch of naturally awakened supernatural beings in the last days. Neither of them said anything about Lei Lei's supernatural powers, not even his mother, especially Shen Ge, who brought another female space supernatural power in the mall After the former became his own woman, the two of them became more careful in dealing with things. Leilei's space is the foundation of their survival, and it must not be revealed unless it is at the last moment.

  Brother Shen was also thinking about it secretly. He heard the report from the people below that there was actually a big white wolf. It seems that those two people are indeed capable, and they still have extra food to feed their pets. However, he thought that if he himself had such a pet, , he is also willing to save food for it, mutated animal, just thinking about it makes him feel awe-inspiring. Regarding Zhuangzi's actions, he agreed and was angry at the same time. If these two people really came in, then his position as the boss would definitely be lost, but Zhuangzi let him go without a report. Didn't take him seriously. Pinching the skinny woman in her arms, the woman was in pain but dared not complain. Instead, she pressed her body closer to Brother Chen more charmingly, and teased coquettishly, "Brother Shen", her hands kept moving, provoking the man's fragility nerves.

  Brother Shen enjoys women's initiative very much. Look, this is a college student before the end of the world. It is said that he was a class flower. He became the local emperor here directly from the bottom of the society. Being pushed straight up into the sky by the woman under him, Brother Shen squinted his eyes leisurely after finishing the work, that's all, today he made a face of Zhuangzi in front of everyone, just to let them know who is the boss here. Let go of Zhuangzi, and wait until Brother Liu and his gang are pulled down to settle the accounts. I just don’t know if his timid and beautiful wife will avoid him like this. Pull up the woman next to him to start a new round of fierce fighting.

  They didn't know about Tian Yuerong, even if they knew, they didn't care. These two were staying with Dabai in the shopping mall that these survivors had imagined was full of zombies. They still didn't go to Brother Liu's Jiahao mall, anyway, they must have taken it all and there was nothing left. Compared with humans, Tian Yuerong prefers to stay in the realm of zombies, there is no conspiracy, and there is no need to worry about this or that. The warehouse area has been cleaned up. They are currently selecting available supplies in the supermarket. The zombies are not going to be killed. If these people find that the zombies are dead, the supplies in the mall will be gone, which will cause unnecessary trouble , although I don't know if I will encounter it in the future, be careful when sailing for thousands of years.

  Frozen zombies can be seen wandering around everywhere in the supermarket, and some shelves were knocked upside down. Pick up the undamaged food on the ground and put away the supplies on the shelves that were not contaminated by zombies. Now, the ground in the raw food area is bloody everywhere, and under the faint light of the flashlight, it has the smell of a crime scene. Tian Yue endured the nausea and continued to choose the available supplies, taking them away regardless of what they were. There are relatively few zombies in the shopping mall, but the hottest items in the clothing section are mainly summer clothes. Tian Yuerong is quite speechless when she sees the backless miniskirt in her hand, and throws it on the shelf. clothes or something.

  They had been collecting supplies throughout the night, and the incident during the day made Jiang Yichen change his plan. He stopped being careless and decided to withdraw as soon as possible after collecting the supplies while the sky was dark. Before dawn, the three big shopping malls It was almost collected, thanks to the fact that the current warehouses are all electronic locks, which cannot be easily opened by people or zombies,

so the materials in the warehouse are complete and have not been damaged. Tian Yuerong waved the plastic bag in his hand. It was just collected from the refrigerator in Grandpa Ken's shop. It didn't show any signs of decay. There should be no less preservatives in it. I'm quite happy, preservatives? People probably didn't eat less of this stuff before the end of the world. After that, they won't be able to eat it if they want to. "You dislike it? It's okay, give it to me, we don't dislike it."

  Tian Yuerong rolled her eyes, she knew that Jiang Yichen was a foodie by nature.

  When the two returned to the base on electric motorcycles, the already gloomy sky became even darker. The soldiers who opened the gate of the base gave a standard military salute when they saw Jiang Yichen, "Hi, major general!"

  Jiang Yichen waved his hand as a sign. After saying hello, he took out a few bags of five-sided instant noodles from the motorcycle and handed them over, and said, "Cook and eat, and it will keep you warm."

  This made the soldiers burst into tears, and they simply reported Under work conditions, Jiang Yichen drove the electric motorcycle to the base, anyway, it had already been taken out, and this electric motorcycle was given to Jiang Yichen by Tian Yuerong, she still had a lot of space.

  This time Jiang Yichen didn't send Tian Yuerong home, they had been out for seven full days, and there was no one at home to clean up how they lived, so he directly dragged her back to Jiang's house. Tian Yuerong has been relying on Dabai to be confused, and when she stopped, she realized that this is not her home. Jiang Yichen explained the reason and pulled her into the house directly. Tian Yuerong shouted in her heart, "I want to go home, I don't need to clean up my house, I have space Ah, I can live in space!"

  Jiang's house is bigger than Tian Yuerong's villa, but the living room is just like hers, there is nothing but a fire, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother are chatting by the fire . It turned out that Jiang Yichen found that this way of heating was very effective, so his family followed suit. It is said that people in the base who have firewood at home are doing this now.

  Hearing the sound of the door opening, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother turned their heads together, and their four eyes suddenly opened wide again, staring at the tightly wrapped Tian Yuerong. Tian Yuerong's back straightened all of a sudden, and a blush appeared on the masked face, Jiang Yichen seemed not to feel it, took Tian Yuerong's hand and walked directly towards the fire.

  "Dad, Mom, we're back. It's too cold. Let's warm up to the fire." He smiled ruffiantly, sat down next to him, and pulled Tian Yuerong, "Rongrong, sit down, I'm freezing to death."

  "Dabai, come on, Come here!" Jiang Yichen yelled towards the gate, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother who were staring at Tian Yuerong turned their heads to look at the door again, why are they still alone?

  Dabai Subaru walked into the fire with his head held high, and sat next to Tian Yuerong, Hmph, don't think it didn't notice, the master is a little nervous, what's there to be nervous about, with us here, who dares to bully them?

  Now Jiang's father and Jiang's mother's eyes are all focused on Dabai, and they also look at Dabai as a fool. What's going on? Haven't these two people seen such a handsome wolf?

  By Jiang's father and Jiang's mother's series of behaviors Tian Yuerong, who made it a little funny, slowly relaxed, took off her scarf and took off her hat, revealing a beautiful face, and looked at Jiang's father and Jiang's mother for a while.

  Changing Jiang Yichen this time felt a little uncomfortable, cleared his throat, "Dad, Mom, this is Rong Rong, I mentioned it to you earlier."

  Jiang's mother lovingly took Tian Yuerong's hand, and said with a smile, "I always listen to Chen Chen. Speaking of you, I didn't expect you to be such a young and beautiful girl."

  Jiang's father became a little serious, "Girl, I thank you on behalf of my soldiers."

  The more nervous Tian Yuerong became, the calmer he became, and said lightly He smiled and said, "You are welcome, General. Thanks to these soldiers, we can live in the base with peace of mind."

  Both Jiang's father and Jiang's mother had a very good impression of this calm and majestic girl. In the space, I picked out a set of high-end skin care products for Jiang's mother, and picked out a box of top-quality Dahongpao to give to Jiang's father. Both Jiang's father and Jiang's mother were wide-eyed at Tian Yuerong's behavior of changing things with his bare hands. Or a space ability user.

  Jiang Yichen's heart was suddenly filled with emotion and shock, he had been covering up for her before, but he didn't expect Tian Yuerong to directly expose his space in front of his parents.

  Tian Yuerong's idea is very simple. Anyway, the heroine's planting space has been exposed, and she has a mutation space, which is not too conspicuous, and with Dad Jiang's maintenance, it will be much more convenient for her in the future. It was also very thoughtful to take out the gifts for the two elders. The discussion on skin care products brought Jiang Ma and Tian Yuerong's relationship closer.

  Looking at the mother and Rongrong who were having a lively conversation, and then looking at the side and working hard to communicate with Dabai Jiang Yichen felt that he was superfluous, but the warmth in his heart made him relax physically and mentally, and fell asleep without knowing it. The voice of the conversation next to her gradually became quieter, and Jiang Ma glanced at her son worriedly, "Auntie, it's okay, he's tired. I didn't sleep last night, and I drove all the way again, just sleep and wake up." Tian Yuerong was considerate explained.

  Mother Jiang nodded and signaled Father Jiang not to disturb him.

  "Rongrong, this is a wolf, isn't it?" Mother Jiang asked curiously in a low voice, looking at Dabai's white and smooth hair.

  "Yes, Dabai is the wolf king. Dabai, say hello to your uncles and aunts." Tian Yuerong stroked Dabai's hair affectionately.

  Dabai stretched out his paw cutely and shook it, ah, Tian Yuerong couldn't bear to look directly at him, Dabai you are the wolf king, not a beckoning cat, okay.

  Dabai was also extremely wronged, the old man next to him kept harassing him, if it wasn't because he was Jiang Yichen's father, he would have gone up and bit him long ago. And, master, Dabai is so hungry, he wants to eat meat! Tian Yuerong kept communicating with Dabai in her mind, of course she knew how helpless it was, "I'll cook something delicious for you later, bear with it." Seeing that the

  time was almost up, Jiang Ma was ready to start cooking, although Jiang Dad is the highest officer of the base, but with the current situation of the base, Jiang's family doesn't have any rich food. Jiang Ma decided to stew the chicken rack left over from last time, add a few potatoes, and reheat a few steamed buns. Before starting preparations, Tian Yuerong took out a clean whole sheep from the space, "Uncle and aunt, I still have a sheep here, let's eat roasted sheep."

  Jiang Yichen had been nagging her about a sheep some time ago . , Said that Jiang’s father had already smelled the cumin smell on his body last time, and chased him to ask what good food to eat, saying that he was an unworthy son, and he didn’t want to think about Lao Tzu if he had something delicious, so she could say that General Jiang also A foodie?

  Jiang's father's eyes lit up when he saw the sheep, and he knew how he could smell it wrong, brat, when he wakes up later, let's see how this old man teaches him and learns to eat alone. Roasted whole lamb, memories of his youth. Thinking of this, he quickly stared at Tian Yuerong with twinkling eyes. Tian Yuerong quickly took out the seasonings such as cumin and salt. Father Jiang skillfully put the sheep on the fire and said, "Today I will let you taste my cooking, that brat I was the one who taught you the craft!"

  Jiang's mother patted Tian Yuerong's hand, "Good boy, we have a lucky day today."

  When Jiang Yichen woke up, he could smell the strong smell of roasted lamb in the air. Father Jiang was scratching back and forth on the lamb with a knife, and Mother Jiang was holding the seasoning bowl and following Father Jiang's instructions, continuously sprinkling seasonings. Tian Yuerong He was leaning against Dabai, squinting his eyes, stretching his waist, and just stood up, when Jiang Ma signaled him to keep his voice down, and pointed to Tian Yuerong to indicate that she had just fallen asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 24.2K 43
Being a modern free spirited girl, Gongsun Li couldn't accept her fate as a cannon fodder concubine when she found herself transmigrate into her favo...
1.6K 15 14
清穿之娇里娇气 Introduction to the work: The end of the world has arrived, and the city where Nanjia's family lives is first surrounded by zombies. In order...
139K 6.9K 61
══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into a novel is one thing, but turning into a...
37.2K 1.1K 33
After living at the end of the world for 6 years, Bai Yue finally found out about her kind and caring sister and her loving Fiancé's true face. It tu...