Regaining Happiness Through t...

By mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... More

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People

1.7K 51 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

"Dabai, come back quickly!" Tian Yuerong yelled loudly, the moment Dabai rushed out of the barrier, the smell of fresh flesh and blood had already caused the surrounding zombies to move. Fortunately, Dabai was very obedient and quickly flashed back, Tian Yuerong He patted Dabai's big head, it seems that the impression of a creature like a dog on Dabai is really too bad. Anyway, it was already like this, Tian Yuerong let go of her mentality instead, put away the crystal core of the zombie dog, and pulled Jiang Yichen to choose the available supplies, not to mention, she really found a lot. Most of the green leafy vegetables in the vegetable area have been completely rotten, smelling the unique smell of fermentation in the air, they didn't even need to choose, only found in a few places that there were still many durable vegetables that had not been given by those zombie dogs. Spoiled, this time Tian Yuerong found a few big bags from the space and sorted them directly into categories. The final harvest was as follows: dozens of bags of potatoes and onions, six bags of dried up carrots, more than twenty bags of dried bamboo shoots, and There are three big bags of vacuum-packed imported vegetables. Generally speaking, Tian Yuerong is already very satisfied, while Jiang Yichen sighs at the potatoes every time. He eats potatoes every day, whether they are baked potatoes or potato rice, boiled potatoes or potato cakes. Why is it that potatoes are the only dish that lasts the longest?

  Tian Yuerong probably understands Jiang Yichen's psychology. After all, the cafeteria at the base usually only has two dishes - fried potato shreds or potato clear soup. Just like that, not everyone can afford it. After all, a dish costs 10 credits, and the family only eats one dish when they occasionally improve their lives. So when they found onions, Major General Jiang was not to mention how happy he was. Onions are a good thing, they are delicious both raw and cooked, and he was planning to give his soldiers extra meals.

  With the disappearance of the zombie dogs, the zombie animals in other areas of the farmer's market have gradually sensed that this territory has lost the smell of the original ruler, and they all began to move here, trying to occupy new territories. Although Jiang Yichen has Tian Yuerong's constant stream of Purifying the crystal nucleus for support, but the consumption of physical energy gradually failed to keep up with the display of supernatural powers, and the enchantment began to become a little unstable. The two fled from the gate very decisively.

  They didn't follow Tian Yuerong's previous goal. The snow on the road was too thick. The electric snowmobile was convenient, but the noise was too loud, which made the zombies here miserable. They could clearly hear it The voice, you can smell the smell of flesh and blood, but you can't walk, you don't have to bully zombies like this. Whenever this happens, they will completely wipe out the light and then continue. The ready-made zombies stand stupidly waiting for you to kill them. Do you think you can not kill them? But the speed of collection in this way They have been greatly reduced, and they can't stay outside for too long, and the second heavy snow will come soon. Tian Yuerong feels that it is too far from the original intention of their trip, and the city is so big, even if the three of them don't It is possible to kill all the zombies, so they simply follow the road and go in when they encounter shops and factories. No matter what they can be used, they will wipe them all out, and their efficiency will immediately increase. Three days later, the suburbs Almost everything has been collected, not only food, clothing, and useful things, but also steel, cement, wood, aluminum alloy, and glass.

  In the Motor City, they specialize in collecting electric vehicles. What Jiang Yichen means is that ordinary cars are a burden without oil. When Jiang Yichen wasn't paying attention, Tian Yuerong still collected a few imported RVs and Hummers. She still had some oil in her space, and the stock was not very large. There was no expiration date for these things, and it would be too late to collect them next year. With these, traveling in the post-apocalyptic world will be much more convenient. I have to say that Tian Yuerong is very crisis-conscious, and often feels that many supplies may be used in the future, so she collects them without hesitation.

  The two of them were roasting together by the fire, eating the delicious roasted sweet potatoes just pulled out from the fire, Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen were discussing whether they should go to the city tomorrow, Tian Yuerong was very firm about this, "We must go to the city," bit off She gritted her teeth when she took a bite of sweet potato, "No, there are five large shopping malls here.

And the location is very concentrated. If there is no accident, two days is enough time, and we can still spare time to visit these small shops around. Jiang Yichen rubbed his chin. If it was just himself or him and his teammates, then there is no doubt that he must enter the city, but now his partner is Rongrong, although he knows that she is very skilled, especially when dealing with zombie snakes that day. He was ashamed of himself in some respects in the use and grasp of supernatural powers, but he always had the idea that he didn't want her to be hurt in the slightest, and he always felt that she should be well protected, even though it seemed like her The strength is actually higher than him, although she seems to be taking care of him. The more I think about it, the more depressed Major General Jiang obviously lacks confidence, Tian Yuerong directly made a decision, "Go to the city tomorrow, and sleep well today. "

  Although the west was sparsely populated before the end of the world, Yancheng, as one of the only two largest cities in the west, has a permanent population of more than ten million. Except for those who escaped, there must be a lot of zombies left. Video The motorcycle was driving fast, and Tian Yuerong's spirit net kept capturing large areas of gray, and sometimes a little red, hey, there are still survivors in this city? Also, how could there be no living people in such a big city, However, she didn't tell Jiang Yichen, what's the use of telling him, it's icy and snowy, the roads are not smooth, how can these people get to the western base with no way out? And it's impossible for her and Jiang Yichen to stay, thinking about these people now She is still alive, and she has good means of saving her life. Now that the zombies are unable to move, there should be no problem for them to get through this winter safely. But in this way, her original plan has to be changed.

  The shopping malls she selected before are all There are four or five floors of large comprehensive shopping malls, and there are still people alive in two of the shopping malls. Tian Yuerong pointed to the shadowy reflection in front of him and showed it to Jiang Yichen. Jiang Yichen shook his head and expressed that he didn't want to go up and disturb them. They went straight to the supermarket on the bottom floor. Warehouse, did not alarm the people inside, after all, the stock in the warehouse is the most. "I thought you would go up to meet them! "Tian Yuerong said in a low voice.

  "It's not easy for people to survive now." Jiang Yichen's deep voice sounded, thinking of the dark scene he saw when he set out for the mission, he still didn't tell Tian Yuerong. Those who can live in a city full of zombies have seen blood. Yes, none of them are good stubble, it's not that he thinks people are too evil, but he doesn't want to get angry. Moreover, he has already formed his own small group, and going in rashly will definitely cause unnecessary disturbances. He doesn't want to participate, whether it's good or bad. The base's propaganda broadcasts have never stopped even in heavy snow. They should have been able to arrive long before the heavy snow fell. Since they choose to continue living in the city, they must have their own considerations. In the face of the apocalypse, the original moral system has already collapsed. Whether these people have been entrenched in the city for a long time or not, he feels that it is better not to get involved.

  Leaning at Tian Yuerong, she also whispered, "Do you think I'm going to rush forward to be the savior? Why do I look so stupid?"

  Tian Yuerong smiled and said nothing, not because he was worried that he would become the savior, although Jiang Yichen looked like a savior in front of her. He looks so bully, but in fact, his iron and blood wrists have been pierced into her ears by Liu and others. Of course, Liu is trying to describe the bravery and decisiveness of his captain, but she can hear calmness and tenacity.

  Putting the last row of materials into the space and closing the warehouse door, Tian Yuerong handed Jiang Yichen a backpack filled with half of the materials. She thought that this time she couldn't do without saying hello, so she pretended to carry a small bag. After being surprised, Jiang Yichen somewhat understood that someone was handed a hard object in the palm of his hand. Years of training made him instantly know that it was a gun.

  A dozen or so dirty men in old down jackets and holding various sticks who came down from upstairs were also surprised when they saw them. They were very sure that these two were not from the mall. They patrol every day. How many floors does this mall have? I can count them all, and they are still looking for supplies in such a cold day, they should be two poor ghosts. One of them was a tall, thin man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks, which made people look like a little boy. He said arrogantly: "Where are you from? I don't know if our brother Shen has the final say on this mall? Are you here to steal something? "

  Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen exchanged glances with each other. Most of these people are supernatural beings around the first or second level of strength, and there is no difficulty in dealing with them. Tian Yuerong nodded slightly, and Jiang Yichen smiled and said: "Sorry, I don't know that there is a master here, Let's go now."

  "If you want to go, it's so easy! Take out everything in your bags." The man waved the stick in his hand, as if preparing to fight.

  The tall and strong man next to him stopped him, "Skinny man, shut up!" The strong man

  had been observing the two intruders from the beginning. Both of them were wearing leather hats, leather boots, and the same long leather jacket She was wearing a thick scarf so she couldn't see her face clearly. Judging from her body shape, the one behind was obviously a woman. He didn't feel any fear or panic from them, which was unnatural, and they were all too clean. And he can't see through the level of these two people, but he is sure that they are all supernatural beings. Ordinary people, especially women, can't adapt to the current temperature. It's bad, and I don't want to go out in this kind of weather. Except for Brother Shen, his rank is one of the best in the shopping mall. These two people are obviously above him, and he has an intuition that even Brother Shen's rank is not as high as theirs, especially that woman, although He didn't want to admit that he couldn't feel the fluctuation of her ability, which only showed that her ability level was much higher than his, and every time it was the man who spoke, the woman lowered her head and was firmly blocked by him. Behind her, she obviously didn't want others to see her gender.

  "Brother Zhuang, let's teach these two a lesson!" the tall and thin man said dissatisfied.

  "You two, don't worry about it. It's not easy for everyone to live. Don't hurt your peace. There are no supplies here. If you need it, you can go upstairs with us." He signaled everyone to shut up. , His intuition has helped him too many times, and this time will certainly be no exception. Da Zhuang doesn't want to bet or dare to bet.

  At last, there are still practical people among this group of people, Jiang Yichen stretched back the hand he was going to take out, and said politely, "Thank you, we were planning to leave, so we won't bother you."

  "Brother Zhuang, just let it go They're gone? Where is Brother Shen?" The man in his forties next to him asked.

  Da Zhuang squinted at the man, and the man shrank back in fright. Jiang Yichen smiled, and shouted into the shadows, "Dabai, let's go!" There's a third person? Everyone turned their heads to look at the endless darkness inside the supermarket, and a white wolf the size of a calf flew past quickly. Everyone ran forward, only then did they discover Dabai who was hiding in the darkness. With snow-white hair standing straight, he walked quietly on the road, and a fierce light flashed in his light blue eyes, and the pressure belonging to the third level poured out from the room. The few people quietly wiped the sweat from their foreheads. Fortunately, they didn't move a moment ago, otherwise the big white wolf would have been enough for them. They stayed in the mall all the time, and never had the chance to see a mutant animal. It was a wolf. These two people seemed to be extraordinary people. The thin man sat down on the ground in shock at this time, and he was sure he saw it right. , the white wolf looked at him just now with a touch of contempt and blood in his eyes.

  Zhuangzi was too frightened by Dabai's eyes to dare to move, but he summoned up his courage and shouted, "Please wait."

  Jiang Yichen turned around suspiciously, and looked at him questioningly, "Sir, Jia Hao next to me The shopping mall is Brother Liu’s territory, you’d better stay away from there, Brother Liu’s temper is not as good as our Brother Shen’s. There are too many zombies in the other three shopping malls, we tried several times but couldn’t rush in, you two, although If you have strength, you should be careful."

  "Thank you for letting me know, we have our own measure." In the last days, only those who know practical things can live long, Jiang Yichen glanced at Zhuangzi, "Don't know what to call me?"

  "Just call me Zhuangzi. !" Jiang Yichen nodded slightly at him, and said in a voice that the two of them could hear: "This is not a place for a long time, I see that you are a sensible person, you should find a safer place early, and make plans early to avoid regret." After finishing speaking, he turned around and left gracefully. For people with conscience, Jiang Yichen has never been stingy with his kindness, as for how much this strong man can listen to, it is beyond his control.

  Zhuangzi was very happy, that man seemed to have accepted his love, and meeting him in the future would be considered a friendship. Zhuangzi was very depressed, that man obviously knew something, otherwise he wouldn't have reminded him so vaguely. Those two people were quite strong, and he didn't want them to die for no apparent reason. In his mind, no matter how powerful the two of them are, it is impossible for the two of them to beat Brother Liu and the gang, nor can they beat the zombies in the shopping mall, so he has to remind them that this is a good deal. Maybe there will be a time. His thinking is different from that of Brother Shen and the others. Even though they have food and drink now, no matter how much supplies they have, they will have one day to finish them. How to improve your strength. Next to Brother Liu and the others are still eyeing them. When spring comes and the snow melts, they will either be annexed by Brother Liu or die in the mouth of zombies. There are mothers and wives to take care of. Brother Shen has always been displeased with him, and now he still needs a supernatural being to stand up against Brother Liu. In the future, he dare not think what will happen to his mother and wife if he dies, and he will definitely fight with those women. Same, right now it seems that he still has to find another way out. In the dark night, Zhuangzi opened his eyes wide and listened to the desperate groans of women not far away and the wanton roar of men, and could not sleep. Her body was hugged suddenly, she came back to her senses, and patted the woman on the back, "Leilei, can't you sleep?" she asked softly.

  "Zhuangzi, are the two of you okay today?" Seeing that Zhuangzi came back and being scolded by Brother Shen, the woman looked very uncomfortable in silence. When will this kind of frightened day end?

  Zhuang Zi was taken aback, knowing that he had made her worry, "No worries, I'm fine." After thinking about it, he discussed it with his wife and whispered, "The man reminded me vaguely before leaving, let's find someone Opportunity to leave quickly, saying that if you stay here, you will suffer as soon as possible." The

  woman looked up, looked for her husband's eyes in the dark, and said in surprise, "Are we really going? Zhuangzi, let's go. If you stay any longer, I'm afraid. "Every time the men go out, the way Brother Shen looks at them makes her feel scared, and she tries to hide behind the crowd with her head down as much as possible.

  "Well, Lei Lei, don't tell Mom, don't make her worry. We still have a lot to do before we leave." The man sighed.

  "Zhuangzi, don't worry. I will prepare the food." Leilei whispered close to her husband's ear, "The food and water in the space are enough for us to live for three months. I will save some carefully. At least half a year's supply is guaranteed. But where are we going?" Zhuangzi felt his wife's joy and worry, "Let's go to the western base! I secretly listened to the radio that day, and the western base is not far from here! And I guess the two Most of them come from the western base." Brother Shen and Liu are highly consistent on this point, and they are not given the opportunity to listen to the radio at all. Most people don't even know that there is a western base, and they are afraid that their hearts will be unstable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7K 61
══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into a novel is one thing, but turning into a...
15.2K 187 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...
2.6K 27 24
Novel Summary; I heard that the only god in heaven has fallen, and the fragments of the soul are scattered in various small worlds. In order to help...
676K 17.5K 200
the untamed x reader oneshots ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots o. started june 25t...