Regaining Happiness Through t...

By mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... More

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily

2.1K 49 3
By mahalakshmiponsing

Standing on the top of the mountain, open up the mental power, stretch it to the surroundings as much as possible, close your eyes and feel the power of the fourth-level spiritual power, Tian Yuerong is the absolute master of the space, even at the first level, you can use the spiritual power to wrap the space , but the fourth-level mental power is obviously stronger, and the plants and trees in the space can be reflected in her mind more clearly. She has an additional skill--idea, which is actually a skill that she could only use in the space before. Apply the idea to the outside world, that is to say, use mental power to change some objects, such as taking objects from a distance, such as changing the shape of the chopsticks in front of you, slowly raising the chopsticks on the table, and gradually bending them towards you. She even had a feeling that as her level increased, she might be able to control people's movements in the future.

    The power upgrade made Tian Yuerong full of energy, as if she had endless energy, she practiced the body training technique on the grass, and didn't stop until her physical strength was completely exhausted. Khan, Tian Yuerong saw that Dabai was still in the space, reluctant to leave, said hello, and left the space alone. As soon as I stepped out of the space, I was shivering from the cold air outside, and the pride in my heart due to the upgrade was beaten back to its original shape. The sorrow of the water-type supernatural beings, as long as the temperature is below zero, they are less resistant to cold than other supernatural beings. Hurry up! I went back to the space and changed into a long down jacket, put on a hat and gloves before leaving the space again.

    Pulling up the curtains, the windows were covered with thick white, and it was already snowing outside. Pushing open the door, the huge snow flakes were blown by the strong wind so that people could hardly open their eyes, and the snow on the ground had covered their calves. She was very glad that they returned to the base before the snow fell, and there was such a heavy snow, The car must not be able to drive, and judging by the posture, the snow may not be able to stop for a few days.

    Rubbing his hands that were red from the cold, Tian Yuerong returned to the room and took out the communication that Jiang Yichen had given him, thinking that he still had some old cotton-padded quilts that they harvested in the village the day before yesterday. It was the first time he took the initiative to call Jiang Yichen.

    About ten minutes later, Tian Yuerong braved the wind and snow to open the door, and a man who was almost covered by the heavy snow stood outside the door.

    As soon as Jiang Yichen entered the room, he felt the heat wave rushing towards him, and then he was stunned by the scene inside. All the original furniture in the living room was gone, only a long sofa was left, making the whole hall seem empty. A pile of firewood was burning in the center of the room floor, making the whole room warm. The most important thing was that he saw a sheep roasting on top of the firewood. The strong smell of cumin filled his nostrils. He could imagine how Tian Yuerong lived before he came, and it was as cold as the soldiers he saw without supernatural powers when he checked the barracks ten minutes ago. Compared to the scene where you have to wrap yourself in a quilt, this place is heaven.

    Taking off his coat, he sat on the sofa that Tian Yuerong temporarily moved out of the space, "It's still comfortable here, it's really warm." After taking a sip of the steaming vegetable soup, Jiang Yichen felt himself warmed up.

    "I called you here because of the cotton-padded clothes and quilts we collected in the village. Hurry up and find a place, and I'll deliver them to you." Tian Yuerong took a sip of the hot soup herself, and felt her whole body the moment she opened the door. They were all frozen through.

    "How do you go out with such a heavy snow? It's better to wait until the snow is a little bit smaller. I'll let Da Liu come and get it." Jiang Yichen suggested. For other supernatural beings, this kind of temperature is also unbearable for them. Tian Yuerong disagreed, and she had collected a lot of supplies from the village. She couldn't put so many things in such a small place, and it was impossible to put them in the yard to let the snow drench.

    Jiang Yichen thought for a while, and said, "That's okay, you can wear more later, I'll take you to a place, then you put down your things and leave."

    Sheep fat dripped on the burning firewood, making a crackling sound, and the meat The scent of the scent is getting stronger and stronger, Jiang Yichen can't wait to pick up the small knife next to him, try to cut a small piece into his mouth, "It smells so good, the taste is a little weak, is there any salt? Add some more Of course."

    Tian Yuerong quickly found two kinds of seasonings from the space and handed them to Jiang Yichen. Not everyone can cook a whole lamb. She used to draw a gourd and draw a ladle to fork the lamb. When she actually roasted it, she was dumbfounded. It's easy to burn, and if the fire is too low, it won't be cooked at all. She's been tinkering with it for a long time, and it's obvious that Jiang Yichen is a veteran, so he should be the chef. She just waits to eat. .

    "It's just you, now you can still eat a roasted whole lamb, even before the end of the world, not just anyone can eat it if they want to." Jiang Yichen carefully cut small wounds on the sheep with a knife, and kept on going. Sprinkle with fine salt and cumin, "This is also a skill I learned when I was performing missions in northern Xinjiang, come and try." As he said, he cut a piece of well-cooked mutton and put it on the plate in front of Tian Yuerong.

    "How is it, does it taste good?" Jiang Yichen also forked a piece into his mouth, and said inarticulately.

    Tian Yuerong was also chewing the fresh and tender mutton, and only nodded in time.

    Although it was afternoon, the sky could not see the shadow of the sun at all, it was already hidden by the clouds floating from nowhere. Tian Yuerong wore a self-made sheepskin cap and several layers of military overcoats before going to the safe place he said with Jiang Yichen. There was no one on the street, only the two of them creaking as they stepped on the snow. The sound, Tian Yuerong didn't know how many streets to turn, how long to walk, came to a courtyard wall, did not see where Jiang Yichen moved, a small door appeared on the originally quiet wall, he could only Allowing a person to pass through, who would have thought that the space inside is actually quite large. Tian Yuerong has no special concept of the size of the space, but at least it is about the same size as that national warehouse.

    "We are in the underground safehouse in the center of the military headquarters. It was originally prepared for wartime evacuation. Usually no one would come in." Jiang Yichen pointed to the dusty space everywhere.

    "Then the place we came in just now is the backyard of the military headquarters?" Tian Yuerong suddenly realized.

    "Well, put the things here, and I'll ask Da Liu to come and pick them up later."

    Tian Yuerong hurriedly moved out all the dried vegetables and cotton-padded quilts collected in the village, and when she was putting out other food supplies, she was caught Jiang Yichen stopped him. "Let's put these foods in your space first." Jiang Yichen didn't feel embarrassed at all.

    "You're not afraid that I won't give it to you when the time comes." Tian Yuerong said half-jokingly, Jiang Yichen rolled his eyes indecently, not to mention that Rongrong doesn't care about the material, even if she really owns everything, no one can What to say, after all, this is her credit, it can be said that Rong Rong is willing to share it is her nobleness, and not willing to share it is her duty.

    Jiang Yichen insisted on sending Tian Yuerong home, although he didn't see anyone on the way, but it was such a cold day and his sight was severely blocked, if something happened, he regretted it before it was too late.

    When the two returned to the warm hut, they both exhaled deeply. It was really cold this day. Jiang Yichen couldn't stay here any longer, so he used the communicator to tell Liu to wait for him at the military headquarters, and then he said goodbye and left. As the senior leader of the base, the more difficult the times are, the busier he is. He and several other military leaders led teams to inspect separately. A total of eight monitoring stations were set up in the base, each of which had soldiers standing guard at their posts, and they had to constantly monitor whether there was any threat to the safety of the base. The mutated beasts and zombies, people feel cold when it snows, and I don't know if those zombies will also feel cold. This is related to the lives of tens of thousands of people in the base, so it can't be sloppy. When Tian Yuerong contacted him, he hadn't finished inspecting the soldiers' situation, so he could only tell the other team members to continue. He estimated how to distribute the materials that Rong Rong took out just now, and planned to distribute them directly when he checked later.

    Tian Yuerong was very moved in her heart. She saw everything the soldiers in the western base usually did, especially Jiang's father and son and all the high-level leaders always took the lead at such times. No wonder those soldiers were strictly disciplined. The northern base described in the book is completely different. There is no power politics, and there will be no random bullying of ordinary people by supernatural beings on the streets. Here, everyone is fair, just and stable. This kind of base makes people see hope. Being able to consciously abide by the rules and regulations is to regard this place as one's real home, not just a refuge in the last days. There was no explanation, but Jiang Yichen was asked to bring Da Liu back after collecting the supplies just now.

    She remembered that there was a small basement in the backyard of the villa, with a small area of ​​about 50 square meters. Tian Yuerong thought in her heart that the vegetables she took out just now were quite dry, and what they lack now is meat, and it's so cold, eating more meat can also increase their resistance, and resist hunger and frost. She remembered that she had collected several cold storage plants back then, and those things should be taken out. From the space, she dug out several large boxes of frozen pork and beef collected from cold storage plants, and a dozen boxes of frozen chicken racks. It is processed directly in the cold storage factory, and it is very convenient to eat them roasted or boiled. After thinking about it, there seemed to be some frozen fish and shrimps, so I simply removed a few large boxes of frozen seafood, and looked at the XXX cold storage factory printed on the outside of the big cardboard box. This should not easily arouse others' suspicion, right? But she never wanted to test people's hearts easily, she had thought about it seriously, and although she was not afraid of trouble, she was too lazy to bother with that. As for the follow-up matter, she believed that Jiang Yichen would definitely deal with it and solve it.

    When Jiang Yichen was led to the basement full of supplies, he couldn't express how moved he was to Tian Yuerong in his heart. He knew that if she didn't take out these supplies, she would be fine with eating meat all her life, but now she is selflessly It was all given to the army, because I was moved by the situation of the soldiers I just mentioned. This is an incredible woman with a soft heart. How could she be moved so easily? Their father and son are dedicated to their responsibilities. In addition to safeguarding the interests of their group, there is also That is, responsibility is an obligation. No matter how the dynasty changes, even in the last days, there must be someone who can hold up the banner of survival. Their Jiang family has been loyal to their ancestors for generations, not to mention that there are so many subordinates who follow them wholeheartedly.

    Ignoring Jiang Yichen's grateful face, Tian Yuerong patted the cardboard box that was left alone beside him, and said: "This box is for your twenty-five guards, open it and have a look."

    "Braised pork?" Jiang Yichen squinted It's all green.

    "Well, I once robbed a factory that specializes in stewed meat. This box contains 30 bags, and the rest is yours." Tian Yuerong was very satisfied that Jiang Yichen didn't ask anything. Only after refreshing his bottom line again and again, with such a young master of the base standing in front, who is still a very reliable leader of the base, can she continue to take out some supplies without any scruples.

    "How can I explain it to Liu?" It feels aggrieved to have something good and want to share it with the guys, but to find excuses, but if this aggrieved feeling happens a few more times, he will Also rejoice.

    In fact, Tian Yuerong is not too entangled in keeping people from knowing that she has space. After all, there are many such things, and everyone will figure it out slowly. She just wants to wait until the heroine's planted space is exposed before revealing it. It's not a particularly eye-catching thing to have a space ability, but her space has mountains and waters that can be planted, so it must never be said. This secret will not be revealed casually until she dies.

    Jiang Yichen racked his brains to agree with Tian Yuerong. This is because Tian Yuerong found a private refrigerated warehouse in the base, it was just luck.

    If Jiang Yichen's emotion is restrained and cannot be expressed in words, then Da Liu's performance is to release all the emotion, with tears in his eyes: "Xiaotian, let's not say anything unnecessary, and if there is something to say in the future, let's Absolutely unambiguous." In the end of the world, the brothers have never smelled the smell of meat. These frozen meats are enough for the brothers to have a teeth-beating sacrifice, not to mention that they alone have such a large piece of stewed meat, which is enough for the whole family to eat for a while. , I am more determined to repay the captain and protect the base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.9K 61
══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into a novel is one thing, but turning into a...
1.6K 15 14
清穿之娇里娇气 Introduction to the work: The end of the world has arrived, and the city where Nanjia's family lives is first surrounded by zombies. In order...
37.4K 1.1K 33
After living at the end of the world for 6 years, Bai Yue finally found out about her kind and caring sister and her loving Fiancé's true face. It tu...
1.5K 109 7
A Weilan collaboration. Warning: This work is from a collection of lunatics... I mean talented writers, wonderful betas, and myself. Each one of us w...