His way of LOVE

By Haya30561

SHANAYA BANERJEE: An innocent girl fallen from heaven,with a mesmerizing beauty,lurking the demon'... More

Prologue
SHEKHAWAT'S
BANERJEE'S
Character/Aesthetics
Chapter#1( Power )
Chapter#2 (Beauty)
Chapter#3 (Feelings)
Chapter#4 (Her Ignorance)
Chapter#5 (Jealousy)
Chapter#6 (His Rage)
Chapter#7 (Consequences)
Chapter#8 (Reality)
Chapter#9 (Warning & Proposal)
Chapter#10 (Disobedience)
Chapter#11 (Father-in-law)
Chapter#13 (Kiss?)
Chapter#14 (Knowning Him)
Chapter#15 (Haldi&Mehndi)
Chapter#16 (Escape?)
Chapter#17 (Finally His)
Chapter#18 (Punishment!)
Backkkk!!!!

Chapter#12 (Is it a Yes..??)

6.3K 366 94
By Haya30561

Thank you so much zulaiha1997 for making such a beautiful aesthetic..!! Its actually amazing..!! And thank you so showering so much love on Shanaya..!!❤️

_________________________________________

At first she thought of not taking a bite from the mouth watering breakfast he had bought for her, but then the stomach grumbled and the Objective Changes, to say that the breakfast was heaven won't be wrong, it actually deserved praises..!!

Right now, she was busy in some series, she had her breakfast late, so she didn't felt hungry till now, besides that She has a whole package of snacks placed on her left side....she found that when she was trying to figure out a way to go out....Rather then figuring what's going on outside...She was busy in Hunting what's inside a while coloured electrical machine, later on she knew it was a minor fridge, that contains a list whole pack of Ice-creams..!! And some usual cold drink cans..!!

Just near the minor cold storage box, A beautiful drawer was placed, and there was a small not placed on it..."I know my little cat is really curious about my room, so in case while hunting what's in my room you feel hungry, just open the drawer love..!!" And since after that she has taken a break on her hunting mission and now was busy enjoying some series..!!

Being so incredibly involved in series, she was now crying for the male-lead, who died..!! One after another tear rolled down her eyes, which she kept cleaning with the hem of her dress, hiccups and tears were all just what Rudra saw.. as she was busy watching her most favourite series..she didn't even saw when he entered inside,with a charming smile he was about to hug her, when he heard her hiccups..!!

"Shanaya, What happened..??" He kneeled down nearer her, placed her hands on her cheeks, and she was still busy, to his shock, she didn't even looked at him for once..!!

"Shanaya..??" This time his words came out as a warning message for her, he commanded her answer, She glanced at him, and then once again carry her attention to the LED..!!

He switched off the LED, and took out the switch as well, she peaked at him, but rather then then rather then being angry, she started crying..!!

"Shanaya, What happened love..??" He asked her, he was on his knees for her, and she was sitting on the bed like a Queen, she is..!!

"H..he...d.died..!!" She whispered, pointing at the LED screen, once again tears strolled down her eyes..!!

"Main Lead..??" He asked, and she nodded her head as yes, he took a deep breath, his veins popped up from his neck, he was angry..??

"YOU ARE CRYING OVER A STUPID FICTIONAL CHARACTER...WHO IS LIVING HIS LIFE HAPPILY..!!" Out of no where, he clutched her waist hardly, she peaked at him, and in a moment he was clutching her neck in a hard grip..!!

"Look at me..!!" Making it more difficult for her he whispered lowly near her ear, she held on her breaths...and after mustering a long courage she gazed at him..!!

"Breath..!!" He commanded her, his hand's grip on her neck Immediately loosened, and in a second she took a deep breath, one, two, three and so on..!!

"My love, these kinda emotional movies aren't for you...you are a girl, who takes everything on reality and these kind of movies will only give you stress...just stress..!! I yelled at you not because you were crying for the main lead, but you were crying..!! I have told you that I don't want to see even a small drop of tear in your eyes and here you are bawling your eyes out..!! These eyes are mine, so are you, and I have never cried, neither I permit you to cry, nor I will let you stream tears from my eyes..!!" Cupping her cheek from his one hand, and resting the other hand on her waist, he placed his lips on her cheek and murmured..!!

"If you want to read or watch then find something funny or informative... that's good for you..!!" He once again said, and this time she declined his offer immediately..!!

"B.but I like love stories..!!" She whispered lightly,and he inhaled sharply..!!

"Apni Chod ke sabki Pasand hien..!!" He murmured under his breath, which she couldn't hear definitely..!!

(Leaving our's, she likes everybody's..!!)

"Why don't we create our's then..??" He raised his eyebrow, and a smile tugged his lips, her eyes widened at his words, and in a swift she pushed him away and ran towards the bathroom..

He kept laughing in the room for at least next 5 minutes, the laughter was stopped after sometime, but she didn't dare to step out..!!

He left the room, but took the LED with himself, he can't bear more tears..!!

Now it was the time of dinner, She doesn't even know, how she spent the most boring day of her life..?? But one thing she had to agree, that he cares..!! No matter how intimidating or commanding he is, he bows whenever it concerns her health, and that could be used against him... couldn't it..??

The same thing as morning happened now as well, he placed her dinner and went out, but one thing she has to say, that she noticed he seems much more happier and peaceful then any other day..what could be the reason..??

After dinner she slept early, the whole day was really hectic for her, after all she was so busy the whole day... doing nothing itself is a hectic job, what else do you expect from that little doll to do..??

__________________________________________

It was the morning of the new day...that has stored a new start in itself... it's a different thing that this was the most beautiful morning for Rudra..!! But things never go planned, so someone from the other corner of the world has planned to snatch his peace, that his phone was continuously ringing... someone definitely doesn't love his life..!!

"I didn't found her yet..!! If that's what you want to know..!!" Rudra spoke as soon as he picked up the call..while he lovingly gazed at his women..!! Who was now sleeping hugging him tightly..!!

"But I did..!!" Vikram replied to him..!! Shocking the hell out of Rudra..!! As the reply was way too calmer then Rudra expected it to be..!!

"So Congratulations on your never ending bachelor hood.. and once again you won the completion with Salman khan..!!" He replied with sarcasm..yet he got no reply from Vikram..!!

"I don't want to kill her..!!" Vikram's answer left Rudra amused..!! Who kissed Shanaya's forehead before replying..!!

"So what do you want to do with her..?? Torture her..?? Or free her..??" He asked his friend cum brother..!! Who took a deep breath before answering..!!

"Love her..!!" His reply formed a huge smile on Rudra's face... And he muttered a thank God for the new emotion his brother has just realised..!!

"Thank God you lose this competition with Salman Khan..I thought you were going to die alone-" Rudra mimicked his voice..!! This side of Rudra is indeed different..!!

"Hahaha...such a lame joke...Done with your stupid jokes..!!" Vikram mimicked his same tone..!!

"But I am unable to locate her..I saw her with some man..I guess they were her brothers or relatives... And now even after trying my powers I couldn't find her..they don't effect her..!!" Vikram irritatingly said..!!

"Then duffer..try to use your stupid powers on her relatives...!!" Rudra replied irritatingly, as his women has now whined in her sleep...due to the hushed voices she was hearing..!!

" Why I didn't thought this..??" Vikram muttered under his breath, while Rudra heard..!!

"Because you are Stupid..!! Or ab phone Kiya na to mien ne tumhara sar phodh dena hai...apni wali pata or mujhe meri wali patane de..!! Sala khud to single marna hi hai...kehta hai dost bhi Salman khan ko competion..!!" Rudra yelled at Vikram, he had kept his hand tight on Shanaya's ear to she doesn't wake up...but the call was Cutted even before Rudra could complete his last line..!!

(And now if you dared to call, I will break your head...pecify your ones..and let me do mines... You want to die single..bloody wants his friend to do the same...claims that even I should give competition to Salman khan..!!)

It's been half an hour, since he has turned off the call, and since after that he has been looking at her, his love, his life and his peace..!! It's a really strange to say that he doesn't get tired by looking at her, he is sure that he can keep looking at her for the rest of his life, and he won't blink..!!

"Love wake up..!!" He cooed at her, and she with a hmmm voice turned her face to the other side..

"Love..??" He again cooed at her sweetly, as much as he would love to see her while sleeping, but right now he needs to send her back home, because if he didn't then her father will definitely kill him today...not that he fears, but there is something known as respect for in-laws...

"Bhai sone de na..!!" With that she drifted to her dreamland, but she surely snatched his peace..!! He suddenly sat on the bed, and she immediately stretched her arms, and took the whole bed under her ownership..!!

(Brother, please let me sleep..!!)

"Padi raho, saare mood Ka beda gharak Kr ke Rakh Diya..!!" And with that he took his dress and went into the restroom..

(Keep laying, you have already destroyed my whole mood..!!)

After some time, he came out of the restroom, and the sleeping Queen was still not available...Kitna soti hai ye..??

(How much she sleeps..??)

"Get up..!!" A deep cold voice near her ear was made, when she turned to the other side, he took a dramatic deep breath..!!

"Get up Miss.Banerjee, if you don't want me to throw a whole bucket of water on you..!!" That was it, she sat on bed with a jerk, her head was still moving round and round, eyes were still not sure if they should open, she was about to lay again...when he in a jerk pulled her towards him...and she landed in his arms..!!

"If you didn't get up in next 3 seconds, I swear I will kiss you..!!" He told her placed his hand on her cheek, and bend down a little to her level, his wet hairs dropped some water drops on her face, and she opened her eyes finally..!!

"You know you could have slept for 3 more seconds..!!" He murmured near her lips, his breath hitted her lips particularly, she gazed at his eyes, that were on her lips, he glanced up to see her eyes penetrating deep into his eyes, he then moved more closer to her lips, but before he could do something, the door of his room knocked...and she pushed him away in a swift..!!

"Mar Jao saare..!! Fuck..!!" He ran a hand through his hairs, she looked at him wide eyes, she has heard someone cursing for the First time, maybe he had cursed Infront of her before as well, but this time, she had her whole focus on him and his words..!! he was about to again go towards her, when the door was knocked again..!!

(Die everybody..!!)

"You know Adhiraj...you are really closer to me...hence I can't kill you, and you know that as well..!!" He opened the door to see, Adhiraj standing Infront with breakfast in his hands..!! He informed Adhiraj, who nodded miserably as yes..!!

"To aik kaam kro, Kisi din Adha ghanta Nikal kr, tumna khud Khushi kr Lo..!!" Taking the breakfast from his hands in a jerk, he told him whatever came to his mind, but his eyes that were turning red in anger told Adhiraj that he wasn't joking..!!

(Do one thing then, one day take thirty minutes pause, and commit suicide..!!)

After this Rudra closed the door on his face, and strolled near her, he placed breakfast on the table, and told her to freshen up before..!!

Adhiraj who was still standing outside the room in shock, he came to his senses when he felt a hand on his shoulder he looked behind to see Raghu standing and looking at him interestingly..!!

"Actually, Lord was asking me, why don't Raghu commit suicide in free time..??" He suddenly threw the command of his lord on his twin brother... what's the difference if he commits suicide or Raghu...it's same..!! Isn't it..??

"H.he said this..??" Raghu was still in pain of betrayal, and he asked Adhiraj to confirm..!!

"Yes he did, if you don't believe...you can ask him..!!" He told Ragu to confirm it, and in a second he was knocking at the door..!!

Rudra was using his phone, when his room's door was again knocked...he stood up from the couch and opened the door, only to see Raghu....he looked like he just had break up..!!

"Did you told Adhiraj about suicide..??" He asked Rudra, as he peaked at him from his eye lashes, he was trying his best to show him his innocence..!!

"Yes I did..!!" Rudra answered and closed the door on his face..!! Raghu's expression changed in seconds...he looked like a man who lost his everything..!! Nobody is more dramatic then him..!!

Just a few minutes later, Shanaya came out, she was looking amazing as usual, she was about to sit near him, as he had practically raised glared at her, that definitely forces her to sit near him, he served her food first, and then himself, he was about to take a bite when the door of his room knocked..!! Aggressively throwing his fork and spoon, he glared at her, who visibily trembled at the sudden noise...

As soon as he opened the door, he glared at Raghu, who was holding a rope and a knife in his hand... actually Raghu was here to once again confirm whether he should commit suicide or not...only if he knew that suicide is not needed anymore...

"Actually I came here to ask, I should suicide with rope or knife..?? Which one is an easy way..??" He asked Rudra with a deep confusion....he wasn't looking at Rudra,so was unaware from the daggers yet..!!

"But I think it's not needed now..!! Because you told you do it in free time....I being the most busiest man have no time for suicide..!!" He grinned from ear to ear for his intelligence, Rudra tied his both hands on his stomach and then replied..!!

"Of course... Rope or knife is not needed anymore..!!" He replied Raghu, whose face lighten up like a bulb....but then...

Boff..!!

Raghu landed on the floor, and after a while he understood what has happened..?? With a black eye, he went down and entered dinning area,Where Adhiraj was happily having his breakfast..!! Who laughed loudly at his face..!!
_________________________________________

I want more then 200 votes...so keep going guys..!! If you want next part....make sure you complete votes by tomorrow I will upload by tomorrow... otherwise...

Next part will be on next week... 💓 Or...Maybe later..!!

Bye bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 37.4K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
189K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
6.1K 387 17
Aarav Singhaniya came from one of the wealthiest family of India. The CEO of Singhaniya business group never took women seriously. Always messing aro...
224K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...