Azur Lane/Grand Order

By Imransolar

Fujimaru ritsuka, someone that has saved both humanity and the world before now retired not because he wants... More

prologue:Here We Go Again.
Chapter 1:Nice To Meet You.
Chapter 2:First Command
Chapter 3: Limit
Chapter 5: Relaxing Day
Chapter 6:Berserker Is Here!?
Chapter 7: Meeting
Chapter 8: Hangout With The Starter
Chapter 9: Sparring with The Blade
Chapter 10: The Garden

Chapter 4:Talk

2.5K 73 68
By Imransolar

It has been a week since the battle and ritsuka for the first time Commanding the ship girl.

Some of the girls thank him for his tactics but some still don't want to get close to him due to reason.

The majority of the girls that like him are the little destroyers as they were shown the video of the ritsuka transformation and they think of him as a superhero.

Well now what about the man himself...well he is crying like a man while standing in front of the newly renovated dorm for the Sakura empire.

Beside him is his Trusty's maid Belfast who smiles at her master.

And behind those two is the Sakura empire aircraft carrier's first division.

Kaga:"what is he doing?"

Akagi:"so cute~"

Kaga:"what!?"

Akagi:"so maid,what happened to the commander?"

Akagi looks at ritsuka crying manly while holding his wallet as a sad noise coming out from it.

Belfast:"well..."

[Flashback]

Four days ago...

Ritsuka:"so you can help me renovate everyone's dorm and you can get me the supply that is needed for the base.

???:"of course nya~ doing those tasks is easy nya~"

Ritsuka:"thank you akashi, you're a big help."

Akashi:"we're not done yet commander nya~"

Ritsuka:"eh?what do you mean?I thought I already gave you the list-"

Akashi:"It's about the 'Money'"

Ritsuka looks at the girl confused and shocked.... selling on this island where most things come from the mainland...!

He then remembered what Belfast told him before meeting akashi...

Belfast(past):"never,I mean Never look at  akashi eyes when you are dealing with business with her or you got caught in her trap."

Ritsuka just has not looked at her while talking about money.

Akashi:"commander it's not good to look away while people talking nya~"

Plan fail.

Akashi:"well you don't have to do much since here I give you the receipt for all purchases."

Ritsuka looks at the paper....he lost most of his soul due to how many zeroes there....it is even more than the base budget but his savings still can pay for it.

Ritsuka:"a-akashi don't you think this too much?"

Akashi:"No."

Ritsuka looked at the list again and he saw many things he did not write such as PS5, clothes thread,toy,part that doesn't necessarily and text books?

Ritsuka:"wait why are there many things that I didn't list here-"

Akashi pulls the ritsuka collar and whispers something to him.

Akashi:"commander don't you want to gain the trust of the ship girl."

Ritsuka stops struggling and his face turns stoic as he listens closely.

Akashi:"you see before this we don't have much budget so we can't afford all this but now since you just won and we get to loot the siren ship,there was money that we could spend."

Ritsuka:"b-but-"

Akashi immediately activates something on her collar wait why does the gadget look like from detective con-?

Akashi(Belfast voice):"you bought all this luxury tea for me,thank you master!"

Akashi(long island voice):"wah!you bring all this game you're the best commander!!!"

Akashi(all destroyers voice):"we love you oni-chan!!!"

Ritsuka immediately stands up and pushes akashi away.

Ritsuka:"don't try to manipulate me now!!!"

*Drop!*

Ritsuka:"eh?"

Ritsuka sees akashi crying....

Akashi:"i-it not l-like that nya...I o-only thought w-what best for everyone nya... I'm not trying t-to manipulate the commander...how can you just accuse me nya..."

Ritsuka sees this only has one option left.

Ritsuka:"here take the money and stop crying!"

Akashi:"thank you for the purchase nya~!"

Akashi takes the money and immediately runs out of the room.

Ritsuka slammed his face on the desk.

[Present]

Belfast:"that's what happened... akashi used her special abilities on commander...guilt tripping...even the commander is not strong enough for those eyes."

Ritsuka:"haha as long everyone is happy...:"he said while looking at the bank account.

Kaga:"that cat is still scamming people after me and Takao teaches her a lesson maybe she needs more."

Akagi:"but still the dorm now feels more like home than before,thank you Shikikan."

Ritsuka:"you welcome....."as he looks into the horizon.

Kaga:"Is he still on that It's just money."

Ritsuka:"Belfast reminds me next time to deny every request kaga sent."

Belfast:"very well master."

Kaga:"w-wait a minute let's talk about it!"

Akagi suddenly clings to  ritsuka arm

Kaga:"sister!"

Akagi:"fufu~akagi still haven't thank Shikikan for taking the fleet to victory during the previous fight."

Ritsuka look at akagi blankly..

Ritsuka(thought):'scary!!what with her!?why does her eyes have heart in them and why is her face darkened a bit!?...wait this is like that time when kiyohime.... please tell she's not a yandere and not interested in me!!!!!!'

Ritsuka:"oh it nothing it just my job as the commander."

Akagi:"I suppose fufu~"

Ritsuka (thought):'what with the fufu!?'

Belfast:"woah it a surprise to see master not react to Akagi embracing him."

Kaga:"he might have this happening to him before,tch playboy....wait I take it back."

Belfast:"what do you mean?"

Kaga:"look from the left side."

Belfast look from the left to side see ritsuka hand and face from the left side sweating and pale while keep his normal face on akagi side...his left hand shacking .

Belfast/kaga(thought):'he definitely scared of akagi and definitely just keep a poker face.'

The door to the dorm open and akashi come out.

Akashi:"hey comm-"

*Click!*

Everyone shocked at the voice and the thing in ritsuka hand...a gun is aim at the cat.

The cat scare jump behind the tree.

Belfast:"what was that master!?"

Ritsuka:"I don't know?it just instinct."

Akagi:"it must be due to trauma akashi give,here let akagi sooth you Shikikan fufu~"

Ritsuka turn even more pale.

Ritsuka:"anyway what the matter a-ka-shi?"

Akashi:"well I'm just about to tell you thank you for give me the fund to build this more relaxing home nya~!"

Akashi:"you're the best nya~!"

Ritsuka calm a bit...

Akashi:"and I'm here to tell you,we may need more money for the iron blood since they run out of beer and I said commander will pay for i-"

Belfast:"stop commander!!!"

Kaga:"get the hang of yourself!!!"

Ritsuka:"Nooooo!!!I will not spend more QP!!!!"

Belfast:"what is a QP master!!?"

The three holding ritsuka down as he was about to catch akashi.

Akashi:"ok bye commander nya~!"

[Timeskip nya~!]

Ritsuka:"what the..."

Everything in a mess, alcohol everywhere... multiple girls pass out...and some is still drunk and just having fun....the new dorm that got renovation in a mess...

Ritsuka:"t-the money put into this...."

*Crash!*

Someone crashed through the door...

Deutschland:"I'm the winner!!*hiccup!*"

HIPPER:"ugghh.."it was her that crash through the door.

One thread snap.

Belfast:"m-master."

Ritsuka eyes slowly lose light...

Someone pull ritsuka sleeve.

Z23:"greeting Shikikan."

Ritsuka:"explain."

Z23 look shock at his cold tone...well she can guess why when you look at the scene...she heard he was the one that reluctantly put his money in building this dorm...well that what she heard from akashi.

Z23:"well they maybe celebrate too much I presume."

Ritsuka:"I heard that Iron blood are known for their warrior achievement but what I'm seeing is a joke."

All the drunk girls suddenly sober up from ritsuka insult.

Ritsuka see this smirk.

Ritsuka(thought):'All according to Keikaku!'

[Keikaku=plan]

Tirpitz:"what did you say."

She appears behind the counter...wait what!?

Ritsuka:"you guys is a joke."

Z23 look at ritsuka with the face of saying 'what are doing!?'

While Belfast pray for her commander safety.

Most of the girls start getting near ritsuka as he just stand still and have the most serious face.

Ritsuka (thought):'WHERE IS CHARISMA RANK EX WHEN I NEED IT!!!'

Ritsuka:"you better not come any closer or..."

Tirpitz:"or what?"

Ritsuka:"I cut the alcohol supplies for two years."

Iron blood:"what!?"

Deutschland:"you can't do that!"

Ritsuka:"I can and I will."

Bismarck:"and do you think we will let you do that."

She appears beside him.

She is asserting her aura toward ritsuka.

*Zzt!!!*

Ritsuka turn into his Galahad form and release his own aura...and it dominate her own.

Ritsuka:"stand down."

Bismarck sweat a bit.

Ritsuka turn back...

But what just happened, ritsuka didn't realize that he just used the Class card.

Eugen:"than how can we ask you not to cut the supplies~"

Prinz Eugen send ritsuka a seductive look.....that got ignore by the man that have saw many beautiful figure before during his time at Chaldea.

Ritsuka:"sure there is,clean up and fix the door."

Deutschland:"eh why should we,just ask the manjuu."

Ritsuka point at her.

Ritsuka:"first I'm the one that pay for this place renovation and second you're the one that throw admiral hipper through the door."

That got her shut down quickly.

Ritsuka:"anyway you all better clean up now,I have a place to check up, c'mon Belfast."

The two leave the iron blood to clean their mess..

Roon:"I'm so turn on."

Bismarck:"what!?"

[Timeskip]

???:"watashi wa numba wan!yay!!"

Ritsuka:"hello sandy."

Sandy:"heiya commander want to join us."

Currently ritsuka behind the eagles union dorm...they have a basketball court....

Cleveland:"yo! you're the new commander!"

Ritsuka:"yes I am and you miss.."

Cleveland:"no need to be formal! I'm Cleveland and this three is my sister!"

Columbia:"nice to meet you."

Denver:"hmm the new commander.."

Montpelier:"yo!"

Ritsuka:"I see than my name is Fujimaru Ritsuka and I hope we get along."

Sandy:"do you want to play basketball with us!"

Ritsuka:"no,I just gonna patrol around with Belfast to look at the new building."

Ritsuka walk around the union base and saw someone look similar to enterprise sitting on a benches while reading some kind of documents.

Ritsuka:"who's that?"

Belfast:"it Yorktown master,sister of miss enterprise."

Ritsuka:"I see...let greet her."

Ritsuka:"hello there."

Yorktown:"hm?oh you must be the new commander.... Fujimaru Ritsuka correct."

Ritsuka:"yes miss Yorktown."

Yorktown giggles.

Yorktown:"you don't have to be formal with someone such as me."

Ritsuka:"even still I still have to be respectful to you."

Yorktown:"I'm honored."

Ritsuka:"so miss Yorktown what are doing here?"

Yorktown:"oh I'm reviewing the kids homework."

Ritsuka think homework...oh.

Ritsuka:"are you by any chance one of the teacher."

Yorktown:"hai!I gave them a task which is telling me what do you want to be in the future."

Ritsuka:"and what did they wrote?"

Yorktown:"well some of them want to become chef,idol, teacher and I don't know what this but it said Florida man? quite the imagination they have."

Ritsuka(thought):'in my world his a legend,I bet Florida man will become a savior class servant."

Belfast:"master ahead."

He look forward to see a little girl coming toward him.

Warspite:"hello commander my name is warspite and I'm here to deliver an invitation from the majesty."

Ritsuka:"majesty? who's that?"

Belfast:"Queen Elizabeth master."

Ritsuka:"queen Elizabeth!?sorry I don't know much about her..."

Warspite:"what!?you need a lecture now!"

Warspite drag ritsuka while lecturing him about the greatness of queens Elizabeth.

Yorktown:"umm bye commander."

[TIMESKIP!!!]

Ritsuka:"*sip!*

He put down the class and Belfast refill it with a high class tea.

Ritsuka:"thank you Belfast you so kind."

Belfast:"it my job."

???:"Ahem!"

Ritsuka:"hmm?what do you want?"

Queen Elizabeth=Q.e

Q.e:"you ignoring me!"

Ritsuka was expecting someone of great caliber but sometimes reality is harsh and here a little girl with bitchy attitude and probably a tsundere...his respect for the queen decrease by second.

Warspite:"you bastard!"

Hmmm what with her suddenly...ah she must be the queen underlings that follow her command.

Warspite:"w-what!?"

And the people around the room...this is too much royalty for me....hmm the woman standing there if I remember her name is illustrious and beside her is her little sister unicorn.

Illustrious:"correct commander."

Unicorn:"ummmm..."

Shy huh?and illustrious I pray that you will not have a back problems.

Illustrious:"back problems?"

Hmm why are the queen is glaring at like a spoil child who did not get a present during Christmas.

Q.e:"you imbecile!!!"

Belfast:"master."

Ritsuka:"hmm?"

Belfast:"you been talking out loud and I guess you probably thought that you talking in your mind."

Ritsuka:"ah."

Ritsuka cough.

Ritsuka:"yes I'm listening to you beautiful majestic and amazing queen."

Q.e:"hey! don't try to take back what you said about me!"

Ritsuka:"you must have a proper reason to invite me here and I'm honored to be invited by the one and only spectacular queen Elizabeth."

Warspite:"you have no shame..."

Ritsuka:"I think your hair style is cool warspite or should I say divine maskman."

Warspite blush from what ritsuka said.

Q.e:"you right...sigh . I'm here to congratulate you on successfully bring the victory this time commander."

Ritsuka:"thanks you but the one that should be given thank you is to all the azur lane people."

Q.e:"people...you think us of human than ship?"

Ritsuka:"yeah why,to me you all are just a girl that have a power of ship that it and nothing more."

Q.e:"maybe I judge you too soon and look like you're not like the previous pig but just because I praise you doesn't me I accept you as the commander yet."

Ritsuka:"she definitely a tsundere right."

Belfast:"indeed."

Q.e:"Belfast! Ahem!I have a question for you."

Ritsuka:"question?is it about the dorm or the fo-"

Q.e:"what are you?"

Ritsuka:"normal human."

Q.e:"you just transform out of nowhere,can glide over the water and deployed a shield that was able to defend against the spiral arrow...even from a far I can feel that the arrow have the power to destroy a city."

Q.e:"nothing about you is normal."

Ritsuka:"said the girl that can shoot salvo and also stand on water..."

.....

Q.e(blush):"well y-you have a point but anyway tell me about your power!"

Ritsuka:"that for you to find out and for me to show."

Q.e:"this is an order!"

Ritsuka:"n-"

Sword is place near ritsuka neck.

Warspite:"answer the majesty question.."

Ritsuka:"I have an advice for you...once you break someone trust it's not easy to earn them back....put down before..."

They all see ritsuka arms have green line light up...

Unicorn hide behind illustrious who just overlook everything.

Ritsuka:"last warning,if not."

Ritsuka learn from servant he have contract before to never show weakness or you'll be eaten.

Galahad shield is slowly materializing...

Q.e:"enough!"

Warspite put her weapon down and go behind the queen

Ritsuka:"I gonna go now."

Q.e:"wait it not ove-"

Ritsuka glare at the queen and that glare freeze the queen.

Ritsuka:"it over...I dig into your personal life so don't poke into mine or..."

Ritsuka walk out of the garden.

Belfast:"sorry your majesty,the commander must be in some stress from handling too much work."

Q.e:"it...ok..."

This is suprise for everyone not everyday you see the queen got shut down...

Belfast:"I will be heading toward the commander now excuse me."

Belfast quickly follow the commander.

[While with Ritsuka]

Ritsuka:"I totally just exploded from the stress..... damnit when did I become so rude...it must be from being train at the camp...I should say sorry to her."

To Be Continue...

___________________________________________

90 Saint quarts and 15 tickets!!!!

Sword boy comes home!!!

Oh I also got Yorktown II but I forgot to take a screenshot.

Now people tell how your luck is doing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.7K 27
The world is at war,the race known as the sirens have come from the unknown and have destroyed cities and killed many people,to counter such a threat...
48.3K 530 26
Jasper George, the last living Guardian. Master of the Light and the Dark. It has been over 200 years every since the event of Light Fall . Humanity...
33.9K 998 19
In this world, shipgirls were created to keep humanity safe from threats from another world. The sirens. But when humanity was safe, the different fa...
134K 2.3K 59
Yamatomo Mazuhashi had finished his officers training course at Age 25 and promoted to Admiral at Age 26. At the Age of 26 he had been doing nothing...