Justin's Forbidden Love

By MrsDracoMalfoy98

When Stevi's father forbids her from seeing Justin she must take matters into her own hands. However Nat Wolf... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Who Do You Want To Win

Chapter 4

41 1 0
By MrsDracoMalfoy98

Nat's Point Of View:
I was just out for a smoke when I saw police cars in front of Stevi's house. So I dropped my cigarette on the ground and went to check it out. When I got to Stevi's house I saw her parents talking to a police officer.
Nat: What's going on?
Stevi's Mom: Oh Nat thank goodness you're here! Stevi ran away!
Nat: When did you last see her?
Stevi's Dad: Last night, we got into an argument and she got upset because we won't let her date that pop star Justin Bieber.
Nat: Don't worry I'll track her down and bring her back!
Stevi's Mom: Thank You Nat! I don't get why Stevi broke up with you.
You see before Stevi started dating Justin Bieber I was her boyfriend but she broke up with me because she said I smoked too much and that I'm too abusive. Now I'm determined to get her back because I love her. Well anyway I got on my motorcycle and tracked down her iPhone and found were she was, Philadelphia Pensilvania. Then I took a pair of her underwear I stole from her hamper out of my pocked and sniffed them, they smelled just like her. Anyway I put Stevi's underwear back in my pocket and started up my motorcycle. I'm determined to get Stevi back and bring her home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 95.8K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
446K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.4M 34.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.3M 67.1K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...