ℐ𝓃𝓉ℴ 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒪𝓅ℯ𝓃 𝒜𝒾𝓇 (...

By TicciLumine

For centuries the Vikings of Berk have been at war with dragons. They thought that was the only enemy out the... More

Information On the Reader
Relationships with the reader
Prologue
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚔
𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔
𝙵𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜, 𝙷𝚒𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙!
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕
𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠!
𝚃𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏

A/n

1.3K 37 19
By TicciLumine

Omg

Thank you so much for the love and support you gave for the book!

I'm so thankful and happy to have so many people read this book! You guys are truly amazing and I love to see more of you in the next book! And with that, I got a treat for ya'll!

I'll do a QnA along with Headcanon drops, all if you guys want!

Reason for the long wait, is cause I'm on a break and my mental health took a downward spiral, and I had little to no Motivation. But I did start the draft and the thought of you guys just makes me smile everytime so guess what I'm back! And ready to do Your first flight with Hiccup!

I love you all! And can't wait to see you in the second book Defenders of Berk.

Bye!~ ❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 67 31
THIS STORY IS A SEQUEL. IF YOU DO NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK YOU MAY BE CONFUSED. -------------------------- "Our worlds have been torn apart for centur...
40.4K 719 30
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III a teenage Viking who earn the ranks to kill his first ever Dragon in Dragon Training. He could not kill it, he wouldn't...
26K 1.2K 17
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "How to Fight for Your Dragon" :) ... Ah, Berk. The seasons are mostly cold, the people are a bit...
491K 9.5K 112
Little one shots of the reader and Hiccup that I wrote. Requests aren't welcome. "Hiccup," you said, softly, after a few minutes of silence. Hiccup...