Done For| Lucifer Morningstar...

By 1past7

Charlie Espinoza had been through hell, and the only way out was to run and never look back. Along the way of... More

Chapter One~Spilt Coffee
Chapter Two~Coffee Date

Prologue

148 5 1
By 1past7

Prologue

Lucifer stoped dead in his tracks Watching as the man that kidnapped his beloved plunged a knife into her stomach, he watched as shock spread across Charlie's face.

His world began tumbling down around him as he ran to her, catching her as she fell to the ground.

"Oh, hey baby." She smiles weakly as she cupped his face with her blood stained hand.

Lucifer didn't realize tears where streaming down his face as he watched the only woman he ever truly loved slowly slip from this world, he barely even noticed the gunshot that rang through the warehouse...all his focus was on Charlie the beautiful brunette laying in his arms.

A/n
This is by far the shortest prologue I've done... wanted to try something new. Keep y'all on your toes :)

Hope you guys keep reading thank you for your time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
472K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
90.7K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...