Coworkers~Five Hargreeves

Bởi Foundling_Leon

Hugo Miller has been working for the commission since he was a teenager. When the Handler brought Five Hargre... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
PART TWO
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Ten

512 19 0
Bởi Foundling_Leon

We drove back to the academy. Diego and Luther carried Allsion into the infirmary were Grace was. Five went over to put pressure on Allsions neck.

"She suffered a lack of breathing. She is loosing blood, I need someone to give her blood." Grace said.

Before someone could ask if I could do it I walked out of the room. I sat on the stairs and brought my knees up to my chest and closed my eyes.

I walk back into my house. I just got back from hanging out with friends and got some snacks for Miles and Ruby.

"Miles, Rub. I got some snacks for movie night! I hope I got the right chips this time." I said.

I didn't get a response so I checked up stairs. There were drops on blood on the floor. I wonder if one of them got in a fight or something. Miles didn't have football today so he could have gotten in a fight.

"Hey did you one of you guys get in a fight or something? Or a bike reck?" I said walking down the hallway.

The closer I got to the bathroom the more blood I saw. I paused at the door, scared to open it.

"Miles, Ruby this isn't funny, ok." I said.

I opened the door. I saw Miles on the floor his throat bleeding, he had a grip on Ruby like he was protecting her. Ruby had a open wound in her stomach.

I fell to my knees crawling to them. I put my hands on them, my vision blurry because I had so many tears coming out of my eyes.

"You know it's shame. I would have taken them, but they put up a fight." I turned to see a woman dressed to well.

"You can come with me. Stay with me and you might see them alive and well aging." She said putting her hand on my face.

"Get the hell off me! What the fuck is worng with you! You killed them!" I yelled at her.

"I didn't kill them. It was my-"

"Hey Hugo. Are you ok?" Five asked. I had tears going down my face because of that memory.

"I- yeah I was just thinking. That's all." I said getting up wiping my eyes.

"Well, we're going to go back to Harold's house to look around again." Five said getting up.

"Ok." I said and we walked out of the house to the car.

We drove to Harold Jenkins house and I was sitting in the front with Five. He kept looking back at me probably because he just found me crying like a baby.

When we got to the house Diego went in first with a knife in his hand. We went inside the house and everything was broken or messed up.

We saw the dining room and Harold Jenkins was on the floor dead, sharp objects sticking out of him.

"Jesus." I said looking away, Ruby.

"Hugo aren't you used to this kinda of stuff?" Diego asked.

"Diego I have had a rough day, maybe I don't wanna see this kinda of shit right now!" I said raising my vocie.

"Alright, easy Hugo. Maybe go stand on the porch and we'll come get you." Five said.

I walked out the door and sat on the steps.

"God what the hell is worng with me." I said leaning my head down and putting my hands on my ears.

Maybe if I got home sooner my siblings would still be alive. Seeing these body's are making this harder. I heard the door open and felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, we're going to back to academy." Five said.

I got back in the car and I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I was still wearing Klaus's hoodie he gave me and put the hood up, I put my head on the window until we go back to academy.

Once back at the academy we looked for Vanya but couldn't find her.

"Well I am out of here." Diego said.

"Where are going?" Five asked.

"To find those freaks in children mask." Diego said.

Five sighed and we walk down the stairs to where Klaus was.

"Hey did the old man say anything about how the apocalypse happened? Any clues?" Five asked.

"No, no clues. Truly terrific shave though." Klaus said. Five scoffed and walked down the rest on the stairs, with me following.

"Hey! But he did say about me unlocking my ture power." Klaus said.

"Oh, yeah." Five said sarcastically.

"Hey, how did you do the time thing?" Klaus asked.

"I don't know. I just did, you would understand that if you were sober." Five said.

"I am sober. For two days." Klaus said.

"For two days, really?" Five said.

"Two days isn't bad, it can go along way." I said smiling at Klaus.

"Feels like 45 years." Klaus said hugging himself.

"I don't have time for you. Come on Hugo." Five said grabbing my hand.

"You know me and you are the same." Klaus said Five turned around pulling me to him.

"We aren't the same." Five said.

"Yes we are. Your addicted to a drug called 'the apocalypse'." Klaus said.

"I am not a drug addict like you. And I'll never will be." Five said letting go of my hand and blinking in front of Klaus.

"No but your an alcoholic." I said.

"Not now Hugo!" Five said.

"Are you sure. Your still holding that addition." Klaus said then Five threw the eye against the wall and it shattered.

"Well that's one way to get rid of it." Klaus said and Five went to the bar and I followed him.

I sat down at the bar and put my hood up and head down. I didn't feel like drinking. Five sat next to me making himself a drink.

"Hugo are you ok?" Five asked.

"Yeah...just a rough day that's all." I said in a low vocie.

"Hugo started freaking out seeing Allsion and Harold." Five said putting his hand on my back.

I lifted my head up and took my hood down.

"It's just...the way we found them. It reminded of my siblings. The day I found them Miles had his throat slit and Ruby had wounds in her stomach. Just like how we found Allsion and Harold." I said my voice cracking and tears falling down to my chin.

"Hugo, I am sorry. I wish I knew." Five said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"She was going to hire them. But Miles always put up a fight, and I guess Ruby got in the way." I explained.

We heard a knock on the door and I looked at Five confused.

"I'll go get it." Five said getting up and he kissed my forehead.

Five comes back with Hazle walking behind him.

"What the hell? What are you doing here Hazle?" I asked.

"So do you wanna kill us?" Five asked sitting down next to me.

"Shit, sorry old habits." Hazle said putting his gun away.

"I understand way you might think that way." Hazle said.

"Yeah you shot me in the leg." I said.

"Yeah also attacked my family and kidnapped Klaus." Five said.

"Well, there's not much for me to say. I am not the only killers in here." Hazle said.

"Hazle, may I ask why your here?" Five said.

"Oh yeah, I would like-" Hazle was cut off by Diego attacking him.

They stared fighting each other.

"You know Diego you might wanna hear what he has to say first." Five said Diego didn't listen.

Five sighed and let them fight.

"Hey shouldn't we try and stop them." I said leaning into Five.

"Yeah ok." Five blinked and picked up a vase then smashed it on top of Diegos head.

"I suggest whatever you came here for make it fast. Before he wakes up." Five said walking back to his seat.

"I quite my job at the commission, to help you stop the apocalypse!" Hazle said Five laughed slightly.

"What the hell is so funny right now?" Hazle asked.

"Hazle, we found the mark dead earlier." I said.

"Oh shit. Really?" Hazle said sitting next to Five and drinking the rest on what Five made.

"So what are you going to do now that you stopped the apocalypse?" Hazle asked.

"I don't know." Five said.

"What do you think would have happened if you didn't go to the apocalypse?" Hazle asked.

"Well, I would have grown up to be an emotionally stund man child. I also wouldn't have meant Hugo." Five said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Well know you can grow up." Hazle said.

"Well I better get going." Hazle said leaving.

"What who was the trigger man that killed patch?" Five said before he left.

"Trigger woman." Hazle said.

"That sucks. We could have cleared Diegos name." I said.

"Oh well it's your lucky day. I have both guns take them both. I am done with this life, bye guys." Hazle left.

Diego got off the floor and looked around.

"Where is he?" Diego asked.

"He left." I said

"And you let him go!" Diego said.

"Diego stop! He didn't kill Patch, Cha-Cha did. So leave him alone he just wants a normal life." I said leaving the room.

"Here were you going?" Five asked.

"I going to steal more of Klaus's clothes. I have been wearing the same pants for three days." I said and I went upstairs.

Fives POV:

"Diego, I am wondering what did you like about your girlfriend." I asked.

"Cute butt, nice legs" Diego said.

"Anything else, less hornyish?" I asked.

"She can always find the best in people. Thinks everyone needs a second chance." Diego said.

"Well I think she would love to know you kill two people to honor her memory." I said.

I was about to walk up stairs to get Hugo before Diego stopped me.

"What about Hugo, what do you like about him?" Diego asked.

I looked at him for a moment before speaking.

"He's been through alot of shit, but he still puts on a smile. He puts other people's feelings before his. Not only that he gets along with almost everyone." I said and I walked out of the room.

"Woah." Diego said.

Hugo's POV:

I had put on some baggy jeans that reached my ankles. I heard a noise behind to see Five with Dolores in a bag on his back.

"Hey I am going to return Dolores back to the store. Wanna come?" He asked.

"Wow, you really going to return her?" I asked half joking.

"Well, yeah. I mean I guess I don't really need her." Five said walking up to me and grabbing my hand.

"I don't really need her because, well I have you." Five said pecking me on the lips.

"Hmm, thank you. Never thought you'd say that." I said.

We left the academy and went to Gimbles Brothers. When we walked into the store we got weird looks because Five was carrying a mannikin.

We stopped where he got Dolores. Five took the bag off his shoulder and unzipped it. He fixed her up and put her pack on the shelf.

He only looked for a moment before walking back over to me. We walked over to one of the workers.

"Excuse me, could you give that mannikin some new clothes?" Five asked.

"She likes sequence." Five said I rolled my eyes and we walked out of the store.

"That lady probably thinks you're crazy." I said.

"Eh, I don't mind." Five said grabbing my hand and we walked back to academy.

An: I love Hugo and Five idk how much I can express that. Hugo's backstory :(. Also 100 reads 🤭

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

55.9K 993 21
PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Bill...
63.6K 1.2K 11
About Oliver, who has "therapy.". From Klaus. Oliver is a special kid, Klaus and his parents were the only ones who knew about his powers. His parent...
1.2K 76 34
Jenna Hargreeves, previously Henderson, has been chasing her husband Five Hargreeves with divorce papers for months, well until he went MIA and Jenna...
8.3K 173 52
{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five). I would go through all the tiny details...