JOKER || Alice In Borderland

By Captain_Lurling

โ†ฑ โ†ฐ ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๏ฟฝ... More

โฐโฐยน Miya Koichi
โฐโฐยฒ Game?
โฐโฐยณ Monkey Bars
โฐโฐโต The Beach
โฐโฐโถ What a Sight
โฐโฐโท Questions
โฐโฐโธ A New Game
โฐโฐโน Tag
โฐยนโฐ Gift
โฐยนยน Gun
โฐยนยฒ Carnival
โฐยนยณ Trouble
โฐยนโด Meeting
โฐยนโต Hatters Depart
โฐยนโถ Shit, Hatters Dead
โฐยนโท Sorry Arisu
โฐยนโธ "Witch Hunt"
โฐยนโน Fire of Judgment

โฐโฐโด Blondie

3.3K 121 30
By Captain_Lurling

Chapter 4

AFTER THE GAME FINISHED KOICHI WAS UNSURE OF WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO NOW. Once the timer had finished, he watched with a frown when the bars on the walls clicked and suddenly started falling, people still hanging on them by the way.

He watched as they screamed and let go trying to grab onto anything but to no avail, they all disappeared into the black abyss bellow. He shakily breathed out as the women announcer congratulated them into completing the game and the platforms began lowering until they hit the floor.

Koichi took a step off and watched as all the people who did survive started walking towards the hallway and began following them as well. It was silent as only five people had successfully survived and Koichi's eyes were suddenly drawn to the table in the centre where a table stood and a single card lay on top.

'Three of Spades' Koichi said in his mind as he watched the man with the singlet harshly slapp the table to grab it and started walking off with a few men following behind.

The phone in his pocket suddenly dinged and he pulled it out to stare at another screen .

To the survivors of the game, we will now supply you with a visa.

"Visa?" He mumbled quietly as the phone turned off once more.

What was a visa? Obviously he now has this three day visa but he might have to ask someone what it means.

Koichi put his hands back into his pockets and started making his way out of the building as well. The cold air nipping at his skin making him shiver so he pulled his hood up so his neck felt a bit better and continued his way down the steps and into the streets once more.

Yet before he could even get into the next street over, he stopped. The feeling of someone following him put him off as he turned around slightly and looked behind but no one was there. Just the empty streets of Tokyo staring back at him.

"Hmm." Koichis eyes darted to every possible area someone could be hiding and watching him but after a while nothing happened so he shrugged and turned back around to keep walking.

A hooded figure stared at the retrieving body of Koichi as he tilted his head. A small smirk was on his features until he suddenly couldn't see the brunette anymore. Looking around, Chishiya became confused until a presence came up behind him.

"What's with the stalking, blondie?" A gruff voice exclaimed, making Chishiya turn around and go wide-eyed at seeing Koichi leaning on the wall by his arm and a smile on his face.

"Interesting. How'd you know I was following you?" He asked and stared at the brunette who chuckled and shrugged.

"Not that unfamiliar with people stalking me so I could tell you were somewhere." He explained and gave Chishiya a closed eyes smile.

The male hummed but before the two could converse any longer, a sound erupted in the silence and the pair quickly looked out to the street. They both inched a bit behind the wall and saw a woman slowly walking who looked like she'd been through hell and back.

She was crying and Koichi wondered if she was alright considering her insane appearance. The pair watched as she walked forward slowly and held a few cards in her grip until she stopped and started screaming.

"I don't want to play anymore! P-please! Just take me away already, I can't go on with this game playing card visa bullshit!" She wailed and instantly a red laser came down and went straight through her.

Koichi flinched a little and watched as she stilled and fell on the ground face first with the cards falling on the ground.

Chishiya made a surprised face and he suddenly went over to the dead body and kneeled down to pick up the cards. Koichi walked up behind him and rubbed the back of his head.

"Uh...what are you doing?" Quite unsure of what the man was doing considering he was taking things from a dead body.

Chishiya looked up and a thought instantly made its way into Koichi's head.

'He doesn't look too bad in that position below me.'

Koichi went wide-eyed and shooed that thought away while Chishiya stood and held the cards with a smile on Koichi's face. "These are important. The more you collect, the closer you get to leaving. Or so it's theorised." He said and pocketed the cards leaving Koichi just a little bit confused.

"Collect? You mean the cards?"

"Yes." Chishiya started walking away and Koichi instantly followed him. "You're saying collect those cards," emphasising it by pointing at the blonde's hands, "We can leave? Aren't we in Tokyo though?"

Chishiya stopped and faced Koichi with a stoic look as the brunette tried to wrap his head around the situation.

"Theoretically. The games you play give you cards if you win but you have to get each card and not duplicates, you need all of the suit cards to escape. And...we all agree that we're definitely not in our world" He kept explaining as Koichi bit his lip.

"At least we think." Chishiya added and Koichi nodded in understanding before a random thought popped up in his head.

"So...if we aren't in our world, then what the heck is this place? Like another dimension that we transported in?"

Chishiya chuckled and looked at Koichi. "You love asking questions."

Koichi shrugged and pushed his hood down as the pair continued to walk down the dark streets and Koichi assumed they were just walking without any destination in mind until the blonde stopped.

He faced Koichi then suddenly shoved him in an alley and Koichi's brain obviously malfunctioned in a second as he let the boy shove him against a wall.

"I know we just met but this is a little.." he started but Chishiya shushed him then pulled Koichi's hood over his head.

Koichi then realised the voices that were coming down the streets and it sounded like there were a lot of people. He looked at the blonde who's attention was obviously on the voices, Chishiya grabbed Koichi and switched their places so now Koichi was the one pushing the blonde up against the wall.

"Listen, I don't know what you're doing but if anyone sees this they'll—"

"Be quiet." Chishiya wrapped his arms around Koichi's neck and pulled the brunette down in a way that his body was sort of hiding his white jacket.

Koichi put his hands on the wall and tried to look back but Chishiya kicked his shins instantly bringing his eyes back to the blonde. "Are you serious? That hurt." He whispered harshly but Chishiya just glared at him.

Not knowing what else to do and because he was uncomfortable, Koichi put his forearm against the wall and wrapped his other around Chishiyas waist. It obviously took him by surprise but didn't say anything as the pair became silent once more and Chishiya peeked between the wall and Koichi's hood.

His cat like intently watching and keeping his breathing low.

A group of males were laughing with drinks in their hands as well as guns as they walked past without a care in the world. A few girls trailed behind singing a random song and clinging onto each other.

After a few moments Chishiya sighed and leaned his head back in the wall while Koichi was still confused by what just happened.

Let's be honest the poor boy is just always confused.

"So..." Moichi chuckled, breaking the awkward silence and stared at Chishiya's eyes which bored into his as well. "You got a name, blondie?"

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
173K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
845K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...