Alastor Oneshots

By AlbinoAang

Alastor x reader one shots i started this during quarantine😭 the first half of the chapters are cringe and... More

A/N ; Requests?
Alastor x reader
Alastor x Deer demon!Reader pt1
Alastor x Deer demon! Reader pt2
Alastor memes i thought were funny
OLD Alastor x Reader DRAFT
HAZBIN hotel & HELLUVA BOSS x the daughter of samora from the the rings! reader
A/N(?)
Alastor x reader
Jealous Alastor x reader
Well shit srry y'all
Alastor x reader
Alastor/ mermaid!reader
Alastor/ overlord!reader 🎢
Nightmare

Alastor/Reader

1.2K 16 11
By AlbinoAang

I haven't been keeping up with the hazbin, helluva stuff and podcasts so I'm writing this from memory-

*ok that was a lie i did look at the hazbin wiki for a sec
.  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Darling Dearest?"

"Yes, mia luce?"

"I do believe that this must be a mistake of some sort. "

"What do you mean?"

"Of all the places in the 7 circles, how is it that we must always end up at such sullen places."

  You snort at his tone. Previously you were gifted an invitation to a restaurant called "Ozzie's". Alastor was notified of the arrangement but was unaware it was located in lust ring. He expected to be in somewhere in the pride ring or the second ring, he had not considered that the two of you were headed to the fifth ring.

The building looked modest compared the vulgar signs of others surrounding it. Ozzie's structure reminded you of circus tent. You start to walk to the end of the line before Alastor tugs you to the front door, "I apologize dearest, but I'm not going to wait in the line for who knows how long."

You chuckle and follow behind, only to be stopped by the guard/bouncer(?) saying no reservation no entry and to head to the back of the line. You hand the bouncer(?) the invitation only to get it tossed back to you, "Anyone could easily print and forge a signature down here, fuck out of here.". While his skepticism was reasonable and true, Al deemed it illogical and places a firm hand on his shoulder, "Hello my good man, is there a problem in our midst tonight?"

The bouncer freezes, looking Alastor up and down then moving to the side. Allowing you in while mumbling apologies with a sudden pallid face.
As you two walk in, a short demon dressed in uniform waves the both of you over and leads you to your seats. "Wow" you whisper, "This place looks amazing!".

Alastor looks up towards the cages on the ceiling, "Yes... the decorum of this establishment is something, But I see something that is much more mesmerizing." He nearly starts to grimace as he notices the "activities" the other patrons are doing.

You look at him curiously, "oh? Is it the lighting? It certainly is better than the neon lights-" He chuckles,"You, my dear, look most mesmerizing tonight. You light up the room better than any candle with your mere presence."

You start to flush and giggle/smile nervously. Playfully, you say, "Al honeeey~ stooop~ you're going to make me blush"
Alastor leans his cheek on his fist as you both laugh, "But darliiiiing~" he mimicks, "you're so much fuuuuuun~".

Alastor's smile grows wider as you gigglesnort into your hand. He thinks he can push through the night, especially with you here to distract him. A waitress walks up to the table as you try to calm yourself. "Can I get you two off- I mean, I can I start you two off with some drinks?", she says as she hands you both menus.

Alastor's eye twitched before he spoke, "Yes, thank you, that would be lovely. How about Red wine, or would you like something else doll?". You scan the drinks section of the menu, "No, Red rum is fine" you reply with a smile.

The waitress writes the order down and leaves. Suddenly the lights dim and pink smoke spreads along the floor and poles of dancers drop from the ceiling. A gravely voice that sounds quite familiar hits the audiences ears with gasps of surprise and claps around the room.

A jester/clown appears on the stage and recites an opening script that Al appears to ignore until he hears him say, "-The gem joint of Asmodeous, c'mon give him some looove!" The clownish jester then introduces himself as Fizzarolli and begins to name the performers of the night.
Alastor sighs and pinches his nose you turn and look at him, worried, "Al, are you okay?"

He straightens up a bit in his seat,"Yes, I am alright. I was unaware Asmodeous was the owner, I figured it would be more vulgar." He says sounding exasperated. "Ah- who is Asmodeous? Is he another overlord?", You inquire.
"Sort of, Asmodeous is similar to Valentino.  They both tend to stick to their dwellings more, not only that Asmodeous is Valention's idol." Alastor explains. That catches you off guard, "Pfft- idol?"
"Indeed, not only does Asmodeous inspire him, Valintino admires and adores him. Or as one may say, 'Fangirls' over him."

You try desperately to keep your giggles down, luckily the clown jester hybrid appears to be plugging his "toys" and telling some jokes. "We can leave if you want to, im not sure i want to find out if he's aggressive or not."

"Good choice and don't worry doll, we'll go somewhere else to show off how amazing we look tonight.", Alastor says matter-of-factly

You snicker and slap his arm as rounds the table to pull your chair out, "Well my dear i cannot lie, it is simply to cold hard truth unfortunately." He sighs dramatically. Alastor wipes off any dust before grabbing your hand, "Now come my dear, before 'ozzie' himself greets the stage."

(So I decided that helluva boss ep 7 already happened earlier, idk I could make so its happening now, later)

Suddenly a stage light turns on right above you two as you were about to reach the door. Sadly, Fizzarolli noticed you two and gasps obnoxiously, "Oh. My. Lucifer. Is that THE Radio Demon, HERE in the LUST ring. I mean what are the chances!?!"

Everybody turns around and some start to huddle close to their lovers in fear. "I heard you were an old time-y fellow and I mean I would invite you to come on stage but we don't need a repeat of what happened last week when those imps & THE Prince Stolas was here!"

The audiences roar in laughter in reminiscent of the mention event. Alastor stares unmoving at the clown-jester until a resounding thud is heard as the light darken and colors start to invert. You look towards the door, seeing that they were closed and blocked, "shit..." you mumble. "You can't be leaving already, We haven't even started!why not stay for just one act o' great radio demon?" The jester clown Fizzarolli giggles

Alastor, still in his smiling resting bitch face, grabs your waist and moves you both back to the table. "Excellent, now it seems our first act has finished warming up! Give a warm welcome to The Squirters!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    In one of the more hidden areas, Asmodeous and Fizzarolli watch the act from it's view from above to make sure nothing goes wrong and watch their special guest.

"I wonder what we did to attract such important demons to a place like this?"

Fizzarolli chuckles, "If I had to guess, I would say he was interested in why Stolas was here."

"But the Radio Demon is no instigator unless it's something that interests him greatly"

Asmodeous and Fizzarolli eyes pan towards the table seating Alastor and you. Asmodeous does a double take before chuckling, "Or it could because his date wanted to come here"

Fizzarolli raises his eyebrow(?), "His date?" He looks at the table, eyes widening as he sees your figure shrouded in the darkness of the room. "No way, He gets bitches!?!" Fizzarolli giggles in surprise.

Asmodeous gasps, "Don't be rude!" He playfully reprimands, "I think you should apologize, you insulted their date infront of everyone. Surely they must've been embarrassed."

Fizzarolli squints his eyes at the demon next to him incredulously, before realizing what he was getting at, "Of course i will, I feel terrible"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

   The Squirters were an alright band but the genre of music wouldn't be Alastor's first choice. The tiny guys reminded you of those toys you could squeeze and their eyes would pop out; they looked like gremlins.

As the song was coming to an end, you reach over and place your hand over Alastor's. His hand flips over to cover yours and squeezes then intertwines your fingers, you smile at him, "Just a bit longer my love." "I'm aware, but I believe they won't let us leave so easily without something" Alastor confesses.

You lean over the table and place a kiss on his cheek, placing one hand on the opposite, "I don't think they'll do any thing dangerous, Fizzarolli and Asmodeous probably just want some Radio Demon Dick ™️ "

Alastor gapes at your sudden use of inappropriate language then turns pale, "I think you're right.". You both look each other in the eye and nearly bust out laughing, Al places his head in his hands, "Please no, I don't want to be an actual strawberry pimp." "Don't worry, I'll make sure to keep them in check. Let them know I'm the favorite" you reply snickering.

The lights brighten and the audience claps for The Squirters as they leave the stage. Fizzarolli appears on stage announcing that orders will be out soon and to enjoy the background music of the next act. Suddenly a tall demon of blue, pink, and black slams open a door, he reminds you of a peacock or a fancy bird, "Now give a big round of applause for your Demon Host Asmodeous, the embodiment of Lust, he has decided to join us on the floor tonight for our special guest in red." Fizzarolli smirks towards your table as the audience cheers and whoops.

You both start to get up before Asmodeous and Fizzarolli come up behind your chairs and pushes you both back in, "Now now, what's the rush? You haven't even drank yet." Asmodeous prods, "And Al baby, you haven't told us about your new girl, and here i thought you were with Mimzy. What happened?"

The demons watching start to 'ooooo' and some pull out their phones. "Now your here in the lust ring with this sweet thing over here." Asmodeous coos leaning over Alastor's shoulder "OH, and let's not forget Rosie dear, the two ladies seem a bit more closer to your age and time" He continues, "you must like 'em young." Asmodeous and Fizzarolli laughs then grin like a menace. Alastor cracks his neck loudly ,turns his head at an unnatural angle, and let's off a loud static as he stares at Asmodeous until he takes his hands off of him, "Honestly, is this how you treat all of your guests here? How crude if you ask me."

Not gonna lie, you were nervous about Mimzy and Rosie at the beginning of your relationship but after some time with them and Alastor telling you he had merely considered buddies, You learned that Rosie was a sweetheart and mimzy just likes to use Al as a dance partner. "Ozzie" needed to cut the shit and fuck off.

"You were always nosy Asmodeous" Alastor spoke his voice laced with radio static, "It's disappointing to see an such an upstanding overlord giggling like children with your toy over such matters, I already get enough of it with (moth thing)."

Al makes his way out of the chair and turned to face Asmodeous, summoning his cane, and smiling . Asmodeous gasps in mock offense, "ouch ,Al  baby, calm down we were just curious about your sudden changes in women." He turns towards you, "Now sweetheart, you must be new down here or dead under a rock if you don't know about why The Radio Demon is so important.". When people spoke like this they are clearly looking for a large reaction, it makes you want to curb stop him into the ground, place his teeth on the curb and crush his skull; You look him in the eye, Al doesn't need to use his energy on him, peacock lookin ass-

"I am aware of Alastor's status and I don't care, but please do cut the shit." You look over your shoulder at Fizzarolli, "And get your carnie off of me, I can smell the popcorn already."

Fizzarolli leaves from behind you and climbs onto Asmodeous shoulder, pouting. "Goodness! I didn't expect such a fiesty attitude in someone the Radio Demons interested in!"

By now onlookers have received their meals and are expecting a fight between the two overlords. You get up and stand next to Alastor, he crosses his arm over yours and he softens his smile towards you. The clownish jester thing notices and does a fake gag as Asmodeous coos, "Awww how cute, such a loving couple, it sickens me!"

Alastor rolls his eyes about to reply when come to a realization and cut him off, "Damn are you okay? Do you need someone to talk to, would you like a hug?" You start looking worried and sympathetic, "Here I'll give you one." You say as you open your arms and start walking towards him.

Asmodeous, suddenly loses his rizz makes a grossed out expression, moves back bit. Alastor notices and his smile widens, "Asmodeous my dear acquaintance, Smile, you're never fully dressed without one!" "Get them away!" Asmodeous squeals like your bug.

"Would you like a hug as well Fizzarolli?" You ask as you get closer before you're grabbed at the waist by Alastor, "Come, lovely, our host looks uncomfortable." You pout, "But he looks so sad and pathetic." You look at them with a blank expression. Alastor walks out the door with his on the small of your back, "It was a fine night with you gentlemen but I must bid you adieu. Though I will tell Valentino you said hello!"
Leaving Asmodeous to groan and huff his way back to his V.I.P lounge.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

   Alastor teleports the both of you to the Elevator and leads you to a bench while you both wait for the ride back home. You lean your head on Alastor's shoulder when he sits down, deciding to rest your eyes for a bit. He chuckles, "Are you tired cher?"

You mumble,"They were exhausting." Alastor places his arm around you and starts to play with you hair, "Understandable."
After about 10 minutes the Elevator chimes notifying that it was ready to take the next bunch to the selected ring. You do a big stretch after Alastor removes his fingers from your hair. He takes your hand in his and walks to the Elevator, unsurprisingly, Alastor is in the middle of the Elevator with some demons who recognize him trying to stay the farthest they can from him.

A half hour later demons rush off the Elevator as the doors open. That was your second time on the Elevator and you don't think you'll get used to the feeling of going up or down in the thing. Alastor won't admit it but it feels weird to him too.

Once the both of you leave and reach the main road you tap Alastor's arm "Hey Al, can we stop over there? they have broccoli and beef bowls." "Of course, but we do have broccoli and beef at home." Alastor replies to which you huff, " I know but it isn't the same, they're in bowls." Alastor sighs dramatically and walks over to the small stall selling them, gets two, then teleports to the front steps of the hotel.

When you reach your room you immediately change into your house shoes and sigh in relief as your toes are no longer being squeezed numb by the fancy shoes. Alastor grabs the Radio he leaves here whenever he decides to stay in the hotel for the night. You've developed a liking towards one of the Radio shows on there, you could listen to an audio book or podcast but the radio is more interesting.

"Can we listen to the station with the stories about local drama?" You ask Alastor 
"Alright love." He hums as he tries to find the station through the static, once he does you walk over to him and sit yourself in his lap sideways. Alastor's hand drifts to you hip as his chin is set on top of your head for a few moments.

You move to feed him his share but you place a portion near his nose and watch as it twitches a bit. Alastor snorts once he realizes what your doing and opens his mouth. He moves to feed you as well. During the exchange you do go "Here comes the airplane~" to which he responds with a deadpan smile and says "I want a train." That gets you laughing hard and you struggle to say "here comes the choo choo train" seriously.

Once Al and you finish, you throw away any garbage and place the utensils near the door to take to kitchen in the morning  while Alastor cleans the table and puts the radio back.
It seems that Al has decided to stay the night as he starts to take off his jacket before you stop him by placing your hands on his chest. He looks at you questioningly before you say, "I forgot to tell you how handsome you are, sorry." While smoothing down his suits lapels. Alastor places his hand on the back of your head then leans in to give you a small kiss on the lips. "It's quite alright darling, I already know."

He then grabs his pajamas and walks into the bathroom, "Wooooow, I can't believe you right now" you say loud enough for him to hear.
You head in the bathroom once he finishes and get into bed after brushing your teeth. Alastor is wearing his reading glasses while looking at his current book, like he does nearly every night. You look at the cover of the book before leaving a smooch on his cheek, "Goodnight Honey." Is the last thing you say before your out like a light.

Alastor fixes the blanket and tucks you in a bit the wishes you a small goodnight back before continuing on with his book.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
~3100 words
This was meant to be a 1-2 day, 800 words project >:(

Lmao so I forgot how alastor talked so I mixed ye old English and the princess and the frog with what I remember, and he is very much possibly ooc so point out some mistakes.

And I forgot valentine's name so in my drafts in place of his name was (moth thing)

I accidentally dragged out that last part in Ozzie's probably because I forgot what I wrote in some parts

I prefer to just do dialog tbh

*i hate how excited I was to publish this hoping that I improved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1K 25
''❞ hazbin hotel oneshots ━ title says it all. all of these are on tumblr but i decided to post them on here and a03 as...
4.4K 46 20
It's finished ⚠️Warning⚠️ There will be a few triggers here and ther! So be warned and in this chapters will me one more warning!
426K 11.8K 73
A vengeful soul on Earth is damned for eternity in Hell and there resumes her sadistic fun, becoming well known and recruited as an overlord. But gho...
131K 2.2K 23
Since corona virus is taking over the world and since I have nothing to do except do school work but I rlly don't want to . I decided to make a Vox x...