𝗛𝗜𝗠 & 𝗜, modern family

Door Madixu

┊͙✧˖*°࿐ 🏡 𝗛𝗶𝗺 & 𝗜 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ⸻ ❛❛ Phil and Claire have four children. The oldest who is basically t... Meer

𝙃𝙞𝙢 & 𝙄
the extra's
graphics
Pilot
The Bicycle thief
The incident
Coal digger
Run for you're wife
An garde
Great expectations
Fizbo
Undeck the Halls
Up all night
Not in my house

Come Fly with me

15.7K 393 39
Door Madixu

_________ ׂׂ་༘࿐
❛Why do you like thunderstorms?❜
❛Because it shows that even nature needs to
scream sometimes❜
            — E.D.

°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
— Madison's pov

Announcer on tv:
Riley Morten coming up now,Kelly at second. Started the lining with a double.That seems like an hour ago

"Honey, I thought you were taking out the garbage" mom says to dad. Dad stands up from the couch.

"I am" he says, his eyes still on the TV. I chuckle at this and continue watching the match.

High fly to right. Hooking, hooking, foul. "Phil" mom says again. "Yes. I'm getting it" he says, standing still, not moving. Good guys trail, three to two, last of the ninth, one out...

I turn my head from the TV to see my mom taking out the garbage and dad still standing here. "I was.. I was gonna get that" he stumbles over his words.

Hearing mom bitch again over Dylan. Wonder when she's going accept him.

"Dylan! D money! chilling with Dylan the villain! D to the y to the-" he says in a singing tone. off. "Hey Mr. Dunphy" Dylan greets back, cutting dad of.

"Mr. Dunphy meet my friend Will Hayes" Dylan. You have got to be kidding me. I just know god hates me.

"Nice to meet you Will" dad says to him shaking his hand. "Oh, the pleasure is all mine" Will says back.

"Come on in your just in time to catch the end of the game". Please say no, please say no.

"I'm not really a baseball guy" Dylan says. "But I am Mr. Dunphy" Will says smugly. I am going to commit.

Dad gestures for them to sit down on the couch.

And of course Will has to sit next to me. "Haley says hi" Dylan says to mom. "I was just being facetious" she says, walking in the kitchen again.

"Come on I'll catch you up. Sit it, park it" dad says in a forceful tone.

I ignore Will but he seems to do quite the opposite. "Hey there Emmy" he says leaning a bit closer. I still don't take my eyes of the screen. "William" I say back shortly.

i really hate that nickname, the very reason he calls me that because he knows i get irritated being called "Emmy" but he really hates his full name so i call him "William".

"Ignoring me I see, not very mature don't you think" he says to me. I roll my eyes at him.

"What are you doing here William" I say to him.

"We'll I just couldn't resist seeing you" he jokes. I narrow my eyes at him.

"I'm kidding Dylan was giving me a ride home but had to pick Haley up first" he says, noticing the look i gave him.

I nod my head at him watching the game again. "Didn't know you were so interested in baseball" he says to me watching the game.

"There's a lot you don't know about me" I mutter back. He turns his head a little towards me.

"That is true" Will agrees. "So how was your day" he asks.

"We don't have to make conversation" i say to him. "Well we don't, but I want to" he says. I'm gonna need therapy after this.

"Well I don't care what you want" I say looking at the game instead of him.

"I think me and Will are gonna wait in the car" Dylan says. Will looks one last time at me before standing up with Dylan.

"Okay" dad says.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Dunphy, Good seeing you again Mrs. Dunphy" Will says to my parents before walking away with Dylan.

"Hey if you're on your way out can you grab the garbage" dad asks them. "- I got it" mom says. "Okay we got it" dad says to them.

"Dylan's a little jumpy" dad says. Mom starts cleaning up the living room. "Go figure, two teenage boys don't want to hangout with the father of Dylan's girlfriend" mom says.

"I thought me and Dylan were past all that, and Will didn't seem to mind watching the game" dad says. I ignore their conversation and watch the match.

"I'm all about.. I'm all about taking it to the next level" dad says taking his shoe, then putting them back on.

"Really I though you were all about keeping it real" mom says folding a blanket up. "Yes but the whole point of keeping it real is so you can take it to the next level" dad says, as if it so obvious.

"You haven't exactly taken it to the next level with my dad" mom says. "What are you talking about" dad asks mom.

"We've been married for 16 years and you still walk on eggshells around him" mom says putting a coaster under my strawberry lemonade.

"What? Are you kidding? Jay and I are total buds" dad says. I laugh out loud. "Me when I lie" I mutter.

"Anyway it was nice seeing Will again" mom says. I mentally groan. "How do you know Will" dad asks mom.

Mom then looks at me with a stern face. "Will is the one that warned mom that I was on a date with Calum Holt" I say nervously.

"Ooh that Will" dad says standing up from the couch. He grabs a tray with 4 beers. "I like him, he seems responsible".

"Hey dad, where you are going" I ask him.

"I am going to bond with jay" dad says to mom and me.

He then walks out the door.

The doorbell goes. I stand up and walk towards the door. I open the door to see Manny and Gloria. I smile at them and let them in. "Hey Gloria, Hey Manny" I greet them. "Hola Maddy" Gloria says.

We all walk towards the kitchen. "Manny brought his favorite game to play with Luke" Gloria says to mom.

"It's called Empire, you use strategy to expand territories and take over the world" Manny explains. Mom nods. "Luke is going to love that. He's out back playing.

"Do you need me to get you something while I'm out shopping" Gloria asks mom.

"That's such a nice offer but I think we're good. Thanks" mom says to Gloria declining her offer. I turn to Gloria.

"Hey Gloria could I come with you, I need a new dress for a wedding" I ask Gloria. She smiles at me.

"Of coarse, it's gonna be so much fun" she says to me. I smile at her. Alex walks down in a new outfit.

"Okay what about this" she gestures to her outfit. "You don't even say hello to Gloria and Manny" mom asks her. She waves at them. "Hey Gloria and Manny. Okay mom what about this" Alex asks again.

"No you're wearing a dress" mom says without looking at her. "Mom come on" Alex whines.

"What it's gonna kill you to look like a girl for one afternoon" mom asks her. "But it's a wedding for some friend of yours I never even heard of" Alex whines again tugging at moms arm.

"It's non negotiable. You could borrow a dress of Haley again" mom says. She signs. "No that sends an ugly message, that I'm Haley" Alex say, shaking her head.

"instead of trying to force me to wear a dress why don't you worry about getting Luke to wear some pants" she says gesturing outside. Mom turns around.

mom walks up to the back door.

"What? Why does he do this" she wonders. Knocking on the door.

"Luke! Pants! Come on" mom says. She walks back to the counter and continues with the cookies.

"Alex why don't you come shopping with me and Maddy, maybe we can help you find something that you like" Gloria suggest stroking Alex's hair.

"That's a really nice offer, but it's not really her thing" mom says. "Actually, I'd love to go, see you don't know what my thing is. You have no idea what my thing is" Alex says.

"I know what your thing is. Your thing is to provoke me. Just like Haley's thing is to never come out of her room. Or Mads thing where she goes on secret dates and Luke's thing... well there's your brothers thing" mom says seeing Luke still without pants.

"Luke! Put them i! Hmm" mom says banging on the back door. I sign that she brought up the date thing.

"Mom the date thing was more then a month ago and I did it one time" I tell her. "Still Maddy you didn't tell me and I had to find out from some boy" she argues. I sign loudly and slump in my chair.

Gloria sits us down at a restaurant for lunch.

"I was thinking after lunch we can go and do a little shopping" Gloria says to Alex.

"I'm not getting a dress" Alex says. Gloria sends a careless look at the both of us.

"I don't care I'm not your mother" Gloria says. I give her a funny look. "We know you're our grandmother" I tell her.

"Step grandmother. Anyways think of me as a girlfriend. Three girls out for an afternoon of fun" Gloria says.

"What do you usually do with your girlfriends" Alex asks.

"I don't know, we go out, we talk, drink wine" Gloria suggests. "Can we drink wine" Alex asks.

"No" Gloria answers immediately. "Some friend" I mutter softly.

"We'll, you can still talk to me about everything" Gloria says. "Yeah adults always say that but they don't mean it" Alex explains.

"When our mom says we can ask or say anything we really can't she just freaks out" I explain further.

"I won't freak out. Shoot" Gloria challenge us. "Okay" Alex says nodding her head.

"How many men have you slept with" i ask her. "Eight. Next" she answers immediately. Me and Alex both look at each other.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
Wills pov

"Dude Lisa wants to date you man" Mick says to me. I shrug at him. I am not interested in her.

"We'll i am not interested in her" I tell him.

"Why not man she's pretty" Kyle pipes in.

"Then you date her" I say to Kyle. He laughs a little and shakes his head. "Believe me I'm trying" he says.

"Will come on man, almost every girl in the whole school wants to date you" Mick tells me.

It is true but everyone think its some dream when in fact its quite boring and not interesting. They are pretty sure but all very dull you know, they all change their personalities and looks as if there was a specific type i like. They would rather change their self just that i would like them and liked for who they are.

"Other subject, I heard that Jackson Martin wants to ask out Madison Dunphy" Kyle said.

"I heard that too man, Jackson isn't the only one, heard that Sam on the football team was also considering asking her out" Mason pipes in.

"Can't blame them, she's hot" Mason mutters. I clench my fist. Hearing what they said made me angry. But why I don't care what Madison does.

I don't care
I don't care
I don't care?

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
Madison's pov

"I have a small flower on my ankle" Gloria says. "And a tiny little butterfly on my....thigh"

"How high up" Alex asks her. "Pretty high" Gloria says reluctantly.

"Did you do it to look sexy? No did you do it for a guy" Alex asks her. "Does grandpa like it?" I ask her.

"No, no and yes" she answers them. "That's gross" me and Alex say. Gloria shrugs.

"Let's go back to your piercings" Alex suggests.

"No no no, I've answered enough of your questions. Now it's your turn to answer one" Gloria says.

"What is it" Alex asks skeptical.

"Why you don't want to wear a dress" Gloria says.

"Because I don't want to look like Haley and her stupid friends" Alex answers.

"Me and Maddy wear dresses and I we don't look like Haley" Gloria says.

"You and Maddy are Haley just 40 and 2 years older" Alex says. "Ten" Gloria says. "Twenty" Alex says raising a eyebrow.

"Alex why aren't you telling me and Gloria, what's going on" I say to her.

"It doesn't matter if I dress up. I'm not pretty like Haley, Maddy and you" Alex says. My heart breaks.

"That's ridiculous. Your beautiful" Gloria argues.

"I'm not. But that's okay. I'm the smart one" Alex explains.

"Hmm. The cute busboy doesn't know that your smart" I tell her.

"He's been smiling at you ever time he comes to the table" Gloria whispers loudly.

"He does not" Alex argues.

"Why do you think we are the only people with bread" I ask her in a obvious tone. She looks back at him.

"One day you're going to want to date a cute guy like that" Gloria says to Alex.

"And when that day comes your gonna want to look beautiful, and then you'll wear a dress"

"So you ever kissed another woman" Alex suddenly asks. My eyes widened. What the actual hell?

"That's no way to talk to your grandmother" Gloria says dropping her smile.

"Hey mom were back" I announce my presence, walking in the kitchen.

"It was great" Gloria says then turns to Manny. "Did you have fun with Luke"

"We'll not-" Manny gets cut off. "We had a great time" Mom says.

"Alex, I've been thinking and if you don't want to wear a dress to the wedding that's fine, it's not the end of the world" Mom admits.

"It's alright, I bought one" Alex says holding up her new dress. I see my mom whisper something to Manny.

"CLAIRE" I hear someone yell and banging on the door.

"Coming through, coming through. Easy easy Fella" I hear grandpa say.

I walk behind mom towards the front door. "Oh my god dad" mom says.

"Little accident. Nothing big" grandpa says calm.

"I was in a plain crash" Dad mutters. "What happened grandpa" I ask stressed.

"We were threading the needle and somebody moved" Grandpa says accusing dad.

"No I didn't. You did it on purpose" Dad says being moved to the couch.

"That's the painkiller talking, he's a little loopy" Grandpa says.

I walk towards the kitchen looking for an ice pack. I open the freezer looking for it.

I finally see it. I grab it and walk out the kitchen towards dad again. Grandpa and mom walk past me.

I walk in the family room. I lay the ice pack onto my dads cheek. "Gloria I'm so happy your here" dad mutters.

"Don't worry I'm here too" Manny assures. "Who's this" Dad asks. Manny looks to me with a confused face. I shrug at him.

Mom walks back in with a water bottle for that. "Hey Maddy, I think you and that Will would look so cute together" Dad suddenly says.

My cheeks heat up. oh my god why would he say that. Mom look at me with her eyebrows raised. I shrug my shoulders at her.

She continues nursing my dad. "Dad thanks so much for bringing Phil home. I found one of your little flaps in his hair so..." mom says.

"Actually, this is called an aileron it controls the...-" Grandpa gets cut off.

"-because that's what matters right now. Bye dad" mom says opening the front door. I take Manny with me to the kitchen so they'll have their privacy.

"Who's this Will Phil was talking about" Manny asks.

"We'll you could say he's my "enemy" I guess. He always got what I wanted. Being annoying, ruining my first date ever" I confess to Manny.

"What a jerk, who would ruin such a precious moment" Manny asks. I don't Manny I really don't know

I shrug at him.

I follow after him. I walk in to see grandpa and dad hugging uncomfortably. Uncle Mitchell and Cam walk in the house.

"What's going on" uncle Cam asks. "There was a little accident, but Jay's telling Phil how much he loves him" Gloria explains.

"We'll that's nice for Phil" uncle Cam says. "That's great, since he never said anything like that to my boyfriend" uncle Mitchell says.

"Let it go"uncle Cam mutters. "No it's not okay" uncle Mitch argues.

"Mitch is right. You go in there too, Cam. Come on" Gloria says.

"Come on in Cam" grandpa says. Uncle Cam, dad and grandpa all hug on the couch.

"I like you to Cam" grandpa says. "What do you like about him" dad asks.

"Jeez" grandpa mutters. Then Manny joins in. Mom, Gloria and uncle Mitch all take photos.

How much I love my family

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Authors note ↓

I am currently watching nightmare on elm street and of course the cute guy has to die first......

Anyways as always if there's something I have to improve let me know

Reminder English not my first language so sorry for the spelling mistakes!

Have a good morning, good afternoon and goodnight!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

130K 4.2K 30
Cassidy Iris Pritchett, the youngest daughter to Jay and Dede Pritchett. 26, Sports Marketer and blushing bride. Ryan Wyatt Spencer, second child of...
361K 9.4K 43
𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔬𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔦'𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔞 / 𝔦𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔩�...
54.5K 2.1K 50
"Just friends, right? Prove it, Haley." This is a Modern Family alternate universe fanfic. Haley Dunphy x femoc. Rated Mature. *I do not own Modern F...
82.8K 1.4K 42
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 '𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐓'